Rooming with Mark Pt. 05

Story Info
Mark and G in the near future.
1.4k words
4.69
5.4k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year had passed since Mark and I first met and started fooling around. Our first two semesters of college kept us very busy, but we still fucked like catholic rabbits every chance we got. And it wasn't always about sex with me and Mark. We were friends as well as lovers. We went to the movies, the gym, bowling, dinner, you name it. Sometimes we would just sit and talk. I guess it's safe to say we're dating now. We both stopped questioning our sexuality along the way and realized what we have is great and we should continue as long as we're both happy with it.

Although Mark and I were officially a thing, we were still in the closet. We haven't told anyone and our PDA is non-existent. We weren't exactly in the most progressive city or state. Plus, if our dorm advisor or anyone working for the school found out about us, there's no way they'd keep letting us room together. It really wasn't an option to be open about us, but we were okay with that. The secrecy made it that much hotter.

We made more friends from our dorm hall and classes, but we still mostly hung out with Sam and Alan. Alan and that girl from the party (her name is Jen, I found out later) started seeing each other. He spends most of his time with her, so Mark and I spend more time with Sam these days. Sam was still flirting with me, and he wasn't being subtle anymore. He even started flirting with Mark too. Always complimenting us on our clothes and appearance, saying we look hot, finding almost any excuse to touch us. But Mark and I didn't hate it. In fact, we welcomed it. Whether Sam meant to or not, he got us worked up whenever we saw him flirt with the other. So once Sam left, Mark and I would just rip our clothes off and attack each other.

I know you're probably thinking we could tell Sam about us. We talked about it, but we decided to still keep this a secret. This was something special between me and Mark, and we wanted to keep it that way right now. And besides, like I said before, the secrecy was a big turn-on for us.

This summer had been the longest one of my life. The dorms were closed while school was out, so Mark and I headed back to our hometowns during the break to see each other's families and get summer jobs to make a few bucks. I missed him every day. We texted constantly (and sexted almost as often) but it still hurt to be away from him for so long.

One thing we both looked forward to (besides the mind-blowing sex we were going to have when we finally saw each other again) was the fact that we could finally get apartments off-campus. We found a complex with student housing and Alan, Sam, Mark, and I applied for this spacious 4 bedroom apartment and got it. We were all going to be living together this fall and we were pretty excited. The downside was there was no way Mark and I could sleep in the same bed holding each other like we did in the dorm, but we were going to focus on the positives, like thicker walls, more freedom, and more privacy from nosy advisors.

Sam and Alan were going to move into our apartment 3 days before classes started, so Mark and I decided he would move our stuff in 2 days before that and I'd show up the next day to give us some privacy for....catching up. (That means sucking and fucking each other until we can't move, if you didn't get my meaning.)

My parents paid me to fly to and from Texas so I didn't have to drive, which I was grateful for. Mark volunteered to pick me up at the airport, which I happily accepted of course. The thought of seeing Mark made me so giddy. I couldn't stop fidgeting in my seat. I practically jumped out of my seat when the plane landed and I could leave.

I rushed through the terminal to get outside to Arrivals. After scanning the cars pulling up, I spotted Mark in his truck. I ran in his direction, flung the door open, threw my bags in the back and jumped in the passenger seat. The second I looked at Mark, he showed me that intoxicating smile of his. Before he could say hi, I moved in and kissed him. This was probably the best kiss we've shared so far. 3 months away from him made me almost forget how he felt. How he tasted. It was like our first kiss all over again. I don't know if anyone could see us in the truck, but in that moment, I didn't care. I missed my lover and I wanted him then and there.

I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Apartment. Now."

He needed no further prompting. He moved his head forward and started driving us out of the airport and on our way to our new home. I couldn't wait that long. I've been waiting long enough.

We weren't even out of the airport parking before I reached over and started to rub his growing bulge on the outside of his jeans. He let out a soft moan. I only waited a few seconds before I unbuttoned his pants and slid my hand under his underwear to grab ahold of his hard cock. Oh, how I missed his cock. The object I've lusted after all summer is finally back in my hand, and I'm not letting it go to waste.

I stroked Mark's cock up and down. He couldn't help but move his hips up and down as well. Once we finally left the airport, I took his cock out of his pants. I scooted closer to him and moved my head down to his lap and wrapped my lips around his hard cock and slid the whole thing down my throat in one motion.

"Oh, fuck!" Mark moaned out.

I was sucking his cock for all it's worth. I missed it so much. It was all I wanted in that moment. He tasted so good. I was addicted again. My hands groped as much of his body as I could grab. I missed the feel of his skin on mine.

Mark took one hand off the wheel and grabbed my hair, guiding my head along his shaft. I let him take control and use my mouth as a toy, which made me moan against his cock. He pushed my head down to his pubes. I felt the tip of his dick in the back of my throat, and I loved every second of it.

After several minutes of Mark fucking my mouth, he spoke up. "I'm c-c-cumming!"

I took control again and wrapped my lips around his cock head. I wanted to taste all he had to give me. He started shooting rope after rope of his delicious cum right into my mouth. I took in what I could as the rest started falling down his cock. When he finally stopped, I swallowed what was in my mouth before I went back and licked up and down his cock for seconds. I greedily lapped up all the cum on his cock and swallowed every drop. It tasted better than I remembered.

I sat up and wiped my mouth, no doubt getting a questioning look from anyone we drove past who might've seen any of that. Got to hand it to Mark and his driving skills for managing to keep us on the road that whole time. I know I didn't make it easy for him.

"Damn, babe." Mark said. I love when he calls me that." I've missed that."

"Me too." I say back, smiling ear to ear.

We sat there in blissful silence for only a minute before we pull up to our apartment building. I hope he's ready for round 2 already.

Thanks for reading Part 5, guys! I have some good news. With what I have in mind for the ending, there's going to be 3 more stories after this one! It's just too long not to split them up. So more bonus stories! Part 6 will be uploaded at the same time as this story, so it will probably be available to read the day after this one shows up.

Parts 7 and 8, the last 2 stories of my Mark series, will be uploaded another time. I'm still working on them, but they will be up as soon as they're ready. Thanks again for reading and let me know what you all think in the comments.