Rooming With RoseAnn Pt. 06

Story Info
RoseAnn is overwhelmed with lust for her new slave.
3.6k words
4.58
8.5k
9
0

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers

Rooming With RoseAnn

Wgaius

Chapter 6

RoseAnn is overwhelmed with lust for her new slave.

I was horrified to find myself talking to my mother, while standing naked in RoseAnn's kitchen with an erection that stood out like the hood ornament on my father's vintage Jag. The boner deflated even more quickly than it rose. "I'm sorry, Mom. RoseAnn and I had so much to catch up on, and we had to buy things and stock up." Feeble excuses, but I couldn't tell her that RoseAnn had kept me in a sexual trance for the past forty-eight hours. "Right now, I'm waiting for RoseAnn to come home from work so we can make supper. I guess she's had to work late."

"Is it a big enough apartment for you both? I mean, she has her career and you've got school." She was probing for information. I didn't think she'd be seriously upset if she knew RoseAnn and I were having sex. In fact, I was almost certain she expected it, though I was equally sure the gritty details would come as a shock.

"It's a beautiful place. Nice landscaping. Nice neighborhood. I've got a nice room with a big window, with desk and file cabinet and all. We'll be sharing the housework, just like regular room-mates. It'll be 'way quieter than a dorm or a frat house." I told her about my encounter with the police, just for walking around the block.

We bounced back and forth for a few minutes, she probing and me evading, until I heard her pager beep. "Well, so much for a few minutes free. I'm on shift and my patients need me. I love you. Goodbye."

Once more, the apartment seemed dismal and empty, but just as I thought I should put some clothes on, I heard the garage door operating below the floor. My cock rose from its slump. I took a wine glass from the cupboard and filled it from the gallon jug RoseAnn kept in the refrigerator. Her heels clicked on the garage steps, and a moment later, the apartment filled with light and joy.

"So how did you get by today?" she said. There was mischief in her eyes as she scanned my nakedness.

I led her by the hand to the sofa and sat her down. I gave the glass of wine to her, and kneeled at her feet. "Would you like me to massage your feet while you sip your wine?"

She seemed slightly surprised, but smiled sweetly. "I think that's a delightful idea. My feet are sore. I did so much running about today."

She held out a foot to me, and I carefully removed the shoe. I slipped off the other shoe, balanced her heels on my thighs, and began to massage the soles of her feet. She closed her eyes and purred like a cat.

"I was very lonesome without you here."

"This feels so good." She sipped the dark red wine, licking the drops from her lips. "I see that you behaved yourself today."

"I finished my work and I didn't masturbate, if that's what you mean."

"I know. Otherwise, you wouldn't be on your knees without being told, doing what you're doing now. You spent the whole day thinking about me, didn't you? Thinking about what we might do when I got home?" She touched my cock with her foot, and giggled at my sudden gasp.

I bowed my head and nodded. "I'm not sure what's happening to me. Normally, I would have done something to ease the ache, but every time I thought about it, I'd see your face. I didn't want to break my promise."

"I like to hear that I control you, even when I'm not around. It's important that I can trust you. It's so rare with men."

"It's not normal for me. Common sense would tell me to relieve the pressure and make the ache stop. Why would I feel that way?"

"Because you surrendered control to me. It's taken me a long time to learn an important lesson. If I can make a man surrender his orgasm to me, I own the rest of him, too. I own you, don't I? Tell me what you thought about."

"I thought about you, straddling my face, having beautiful orgasms on my tongue. I wanted you so much, I ached from my chest to my knees. And then while I was washing your panties, I sniffed your scent and wanted to kneel between your thighs again."

"And you'll definitely get the opportunity. Men have gone down on me before, but none have been as enthusiastic as you, right from the beginning. Most did it just because I wanted it, so they could get on with what they wanted. It took them a long time to learn to do it well."

"You must have had a lot of men." I hoped I wasn't overstepping myself.

"You'd be surprised."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry."

She laughed. "I have to be very particular. There are so many diseases out there. And I seem to attract men who want to take their anger out on me. That seems to happen with tall women. Until you, there were only five, counting my husband."

"Will you tell me about them?"

"Maybe someday. But you must have heard about my husband from your parents. He was a jerk, and I was his fucktoy. He might as well have bought himself a sheep. Or maybe a vacuum cleaner. He was always after me to suck his penis. He seemed to get his kicks from forcing it on me. After all these years, I still can't stand the taste of semen. Every day, he got more abusive, until he finally thought it was safe to land a punch on me. He was wrong. I divorced him. He was all hurt and surprised when I filed. He begged and pleaded, but I'd seen too many men like him, and what happened to the women who took them back."

I shook my arms to relieve the aching muscles. "Can I take a break?"

"No," she said. "Keep rubbing. I insist. It's been a long time since I've had a naked man kneeling at my feet. Or any man, for that matter. And you're the only one that's given me foot rubs without being told."

At those words, I found a renewed burst of energy and resumed my caressing, while she sipped at her wine and closed her eyes. Of course, she'd had men before. Somehow, they let her slip through their fingers, the idiots. Now, it was my turn. I was the one who was here with her now, and I wasn't going to do anything stupid that would make her send me away.

"You know, the last man I dated was very romantic, but he wasn't sexually adventurous. He was an angel in so many ways, but he had a conventional idea of what men and women should do with one another. I have a problem coming during intercourse--I mean, it's almost impossible--which is why I like oral so much. But he wouldn't change, so I let him go. Since then, there's been no one for two years."

"Two years? That's a long time to go without."

"By that point, I was convinced it was never going to happen for me. And then something magical happened. We made that trip to the Dells, and I realized that what I wanted was right in front of me. A sturdy young man with lust in his eyes, everything I'd missed in my twenties. I just had to get past the age thing. But when you gave me that perfume and kissed my throat like a real lover, I wanted you, desperately. When you left that night, I took out my vibrator and brought myself off several times and even the next day."

She'd fantasized about me, and masturbated while thinking about me? My belly shivered. I'd been doing the same over her. If only I'd known at the time!

She set down her wine glass. "Now I've gotten myself all worked up. Why don't you lift up my skirt and lick me? Just a quick one. Then we'll have supper."

My excitement was almost too much to bear. She raised her hips to make the invitation official. My hands shook as I lifted her skirt and bunched it around her waist. I fumbled for the waistband of her panties, and drew them down, drawing a sharp breath at the feminine vapor that wafted from her. Within the haze of dark curls, the lips glistened with moisture, an irresistible invitation.

"Don't stare at it. Do it!" she breathed.

I half fell against her in my eagerness, and buried my face in the damp nest. She squealed as my tongue slipped easily into her vagina. But the slow buildup wasn't what she wanted now. She tilted her hips forward to force my tongue onto her clit. Just seconds after, she erupted like a volcano, moaning, "Oh, God! Oh, God!" as the orgasm racked her body.

She fell back against the sofa cushion, breathing hard, her face flushed. It was all over so quickly! But when she said, "I needed that so much. I've been horny all day," I was inexplicably content. There'd be time for more later on. She'd said so.

She ordered Chinese food, and led me to her bedroom, whispering, "While we're waiting, why don't you spend some time learning about my body. No going near my pussy. Just use your fingers and your lips to find out all about the rest of me, the parts you haven't met yet."

Who could resist an invitation like that? She led me to the bedroom and shed her clothing, while I kneeled beside the bed. I began with the scented skin under her ears, kissing and licking, and moving on to her throat, and her breasts, and her belly. There were tiny brown moles that formed a nearly perfect star pattern on her stomach, and a healed appendix scar that came just to her pubic hair. She gently defeated my attempts to move to her pussy, and I settled for kissing her feet and working up her legs to her silken inner thighs. Then she turned over, and I alternated kissing and licking the skin of her back with kneading the muscles of her buttocks, spine, and shoulders.

The food arrived, and we broke off to eat. Afterward, I resumed massaging her back. Though she purred contentedly, her hips began to writhe. To my delight, she was growing more excited.

At last, she pushed me on my back and straddled my face again. I thought I couldn't tolerate another second of teasing, but as she lowered her dark nest onto my mouth, she said, "What would you say if I asked you to wait until tomorrow?" At that point, my mouth was pressed against her wet flesh and speech was impossible. "No comment?" She giggled. "I guess you won't mind then."

I pushed my despair aside and turned to her pleasure. As she rocked her hips against me, she grunted, "All day...I thought...only about...you..." The churning of her hips grew wilder. "I waited...all day...to sit...on your...face again...like this...Oh! Oh!" She launched into a powerful orgasm. Her thighs jerked my head violently back and forth, trembling and shaking. It was like nothing I'd felt before. Her clitoris pulsed against my tongue as I licked, slowly and deliberately through the violence.

Only after several long moments did her orgasm subside and she rested her buttocks on my chest.

When I'd recovered my breath enough to speak, I said, "RoseAnn, I know it excites you to keep me from coming, but I'm really desperate. I've never felt this much aching and frustration before. Please."

She rocked back, resting her full weight on my ribs, and pursed her lips. "Hm-m, I've forgotten just how horny young men can get. How about I make a deal with you?"

"Deal? For what?"

"You fascinate me. I've never been with a man who can withstand frustration the way you can. I want to see how much you can take. So here's my proposition: I'm going to let you put your penis inside me. I'll stay absolutely still. If you can keep it there for three minutes without coming, I'll go down on you. I'll put my mouth over your lovely big penis and make you come. And I'll swallow it all, too."

No girl had ever let me come in her mouth, however much I'd schemed and begged. I gazed at RoseAnn for a minute. Surely, she had some trick up her sleeve. She'd already admitted to hating the taste of semen, so why had she changed her mind? But I was in no position to bargain. One way or another, I needed to come soon, in her mouth or pussy or even her hand, it didn't matter. I wasn't going to risk that by questioning her motives.

"Okay," I said.

She rose up off my chest and moved down until she could reach between her legs and delicately grasp my cock. The touch of her fingers was electric, and I knew I was in for an ordeal. She touched the tip to the silken lips of her vagina, and slowly, slowly sank down on me. Her heat set my cock aflame and burned into my belly.

I recited the alphabet backward, and managed to avoid orgasm as she settled her weight on my hips. "Watch the clock," she said. I turned to watch the second hand, and found that it helped to distract me. The hand swept slowly, slowly around. RoseAnn shifted her pelvis, as if her knees were sore, and once more, I fought the battle against orgasm, barely winning.

She spoke in a soft, seductive voice. "Mm-m. I'm looking in your eyes. You're looking at something far away, like a man in the middle of coming. I'll bet just the slightest movement, and you'll go off like a rocket, wouldn't you?"

The sound of her voice made me quiver, but I forced myself to ignore her. The second hand began its next trip around. When it neared the two-minute mark, a muscle contracted near her vagina, and I had to breathe hard to stop the slide toward climax.

"Your penis just fills me up, Barry. It's the greatest feeling in the world. Next to your tongue, of course. Don't you wish you could just let go? Can't you imagine all your hot semen pumping into my body?"

"Stop talking, please," I whispered. It seemed forever, but the little silver second hand began its third trip, while I worked harder than ever to distract myself. I was ready to scream in frustration, but it was important to prove that I had the self-control she expected of me.

Now there were twenty-five seconds left.

"Oh, my God," she said. "I'm so close to coming, just from the excitement. All you'd have to do it relax, and I'll bet you'd come right away. Wouldn't it be fantastic, after all that buildup and teasing? You must be ready to burst." The muscle next to her vagina twitched again, and I screwed my eyes tight shut to hold myself back.

Fifteen. She rocked slightly from side to side, as if preparing to get up, and I whimpered like a puppy, my strength and will power at their limit.

"Ten," said RoseAnn. "I'm so pleased with your control, Barry. Five, four, three, two..." She lifted herself slowly off me, and my wet cock chilled in the air.

"You did it! I'm so proud of you." She crouched beside me, wiping me with a tissue. Her breath warmed my cock. "And now for your reward. But I'm going to make you an even better offer first."

"What?" I almost screamed. My cock pulsed with pain, as if it had been hit with a bat.

"I'll give you the choice between that nice blowjob I promised you, and the chance to lick me again."

"You made a promise!"

"I did, and I'll keep it if you want. It'll be wonderful for you, the best thing you ever felt. But I've told you how I feel about the taste of semen. Do you really want me to do something that'll disgust me? Aren't my feelings important? And when it's over, and you've had your climax, that excitement you've felt for three days will be gone. Do you really want that?"

She touched a fingertip to my cock. "I can't tell you how exciting it is for me to completely control you. Now you have to decide--who owns this?" She closed her hand around my cock, barely touching. She watched me while I gazed back into the eyes that I'd come to love.

Hadn't I promised myself last night that everything I did from now on would be for her pleasure? Well, this was the acid test. Could I do the right thing?

When I didn't answer, she laughed and said, "I know the answer already. You could have come anytime during those three minutes, couldn't you? You were inside me, and you could have just let go. What could I have done about it? But I knew you wouldn't. I own your orgasm, and your body, and your spirit. Torturing you with my pussy has made me more excited than I've ever been. I think you'll decide to lick me, and it'll be the best orgasm I've ever had."

It guessed it would be true. Her eyes were wet, her cheeks flushed, and a fine sweat glistened on her upper lip. "I want to lick you," I breathed.

"Oh, no. Not good enough. You've got to ask nice. On our knees. What's the magic word?"

I fell to my knees on the carpet. My brain completely reversed itself. To hell with my cock and its ridiculous 'needs'! I was RoseAnn's to do with as she pleased. What I wanted was to soak my face in my lover's sweet pussy. I wanted to feel her body shake and writhe in the violent ecstasy of orgasm.

"Please, please may I lick you? I want to lick you now more than I've ever wanted anything in my life."

She stroked my hair with her fingertips. "I love the desperation in your eyes when I make you beg." She smiled triumphantly as she stood up. "Yes, you may lick me. Just so you understand there'll be nothing for you tonight."

She spread a patterned throw on the sofa and arranged herself on it, reclining on the wide, cushioned arm and raising one leg to display her thick curls. I crawled over to my place at her feet. Between our earlier lovemaking and the three-minute torment, the black nest was wet and matted. As I watched, a drop of clear liquid trickled from the hair and ran down the inside of her thigh to the cotton throw. Her intimate aroma was overpowering.

I leaned toward her, and reached under her thighs to tease her nipples. She cried softly, like a cat, as my tongue touched the swollen lips. I tucked in close, letting my tongue slip into her vagina. My mouth filled with her sacred fluid, and I thrust my tongue in and out to capture more of it, so much so that I had to swallow almost immediately. She moaned and bucked her hips against me. "Oh, Barry, this is the best ever. How I love your tongue!"

I wanted to move up to her clitoris, but knew she'd expect an extended exploration of her vagina and pussy lips first. She continued to moan, and her hips writhed, until at last she pulled at my hair and I held the flat of my tongue softly against her clit. I slowed my stroke to the rate of slow breathing, and in a moment, her hips rose far up from the sofa and she cried out, "Oh, Barry!" Her hips churned wildly as I fought to keep my tongue where it was needed. The convulsions went on and on. Just as they seemed to be ending, they'd rise to another crescendo, and another after that. And in the middle of it all...

...I came.

I had no warning. By the time the pulsations began deep in my belly, it was too late. They swelled until my body surged with the rhythm of orgasm. I groaned into her pussy just as her climax was winding down. I fought to ignore the unwanted contractions, but that wasn't possible. I gave up and let them go to completion.

When it was done, I rested my cheek on her pubic hair and caught my breath. I'd failed her. I was furious with my weakness. Worse, because there had been no stimulation to help it along, it had been a weak orgasm that left me depressed and unsatisfied.

"Mm-m. I was right," she said, touching my hair. "That was the best climax I've ever had. Actually, there were several. They came one after another, like ocean waves..." She sniffed and her belly muscles tightened under my forehead. "Hey! I smell sperm. Did you come?" There was a note of annoyance in her voice.

I nodded, too exhausted to speak.

"Why?"

"I couldn't help it. It caught me off guard. I did everything I could to stop it... Are you disappointed in me?"

She paused a moment, and resumed stroking my hair. "I suppose not. That was still the all-time most powerful orgasm ever. And I guess I'm used to men my age, not young jocks with hair triggers. We'll need to work on that. We need to build up your endurance."

In a slightly annoyed tone, she asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

I shook my head. "Not really. It wasn't touching anything, so there was nothing to help it along. And worse, I knew I was disappointing you. But at least it's stopped hurting," I said. "I love you, RoseAnn."

"Well, clean it up. Then you and I are going to have a talk."

wgaius
wgaius
104 Followers