All Comments on 'Roommate'

by Mattay

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very hot. I hope you continue. I want to read more of matt sucking and eating dirty boys

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Please write more, that was hot (armpit licking was a bit off putting though...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So horny

I like the armpit smelling... and well... yeah. I love two men having stinky sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

It was great! I loved armpit lick and rimjob!! You could put some farts in, that's my suggestion... PLEASE CONTINUE

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 6 years ago
Getting educated

Chris wants to get his cock sucked off and that's what he gets from his roommate Matt. As Joe happens to watch them, he is overwhelmed by the desire to fuck Matt's head, too. This is an accurate account of the way man2man sex is commonly spread among youngsters. Totally natural and therefore very easy. Thank you Mattay for this inspiring story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I came so hard to this story, fuck I want to fuck and be fucked by a guy just like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-).

Hot. Hot. Hot. 👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh wow, had me so hard...the descriptions of the man scent and underwear smelling, getting caught by the roommate Chris and getting to suck him off all musky and sweaty after a 5 mile run then the scene with Joe after Joe witnesses Matt sucking Chris...I'm not into ass play or anything to do with that (especially shit) but the horniness and descriptions put me there in the man scent moment of the musky scent, sweaty balls and dick and yes, even the sweaty hairy ass had me jerking off! Loved it and was worth all 5 points! I'm actually trying to find a guy who will let me experience his man scent, perhaps his sweaty jock from a few workouts. I'm really just into the cock and balls so the pouch...that would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh wow, had me so hard...the descriptions of the man scent and underwear smelling, getting caught by the roommate Chris and getting to suck him off all musky and sweaty after a 5 mile run then the scene with Joe after Joe witnesses Matt sucking Chris...I'm not into ass play or anything to do with that (especially shit) but the horniness and descriptions put me there in the man scent moment of the musky scent, sweaty balls and dick and yes, even the sweaty hairy ass had me jerking off! Loved it and was worth all 5 points! I'm actually trying to find a guy who will let me experience his man scent, perhaps his sweaty jock from a few workouts. I'm really just into the cock and balls so the pouch...that would be hot.

furluvrcafurluvrca9 months ago

You seem like my kind of man! Love ‘em hairy and musky, pits, dicks, taints, and asses…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattay@Mattay
79 Followers
tall thin hairy runner. Live in Rochester NY.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roommate Series Info