Roommate and Boyfriend Threesome

Story Info
Threesome with my roommate and our boyfriends.
2.5k words
4.33
15.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week was my (24F) bf's (25M) (Matt) birthday and I wanted to surprise him with a threesome. Since I can remember, I've had a breeding fantasy and have never had any issue with my boyfriends cumming inside me. I love the feeling of a hard cock throbbing inside me unleashing a flood. IMHO the only better feeling is when he pulls out and our mixed juices start running down my thighs or down my ass.

My goto fap material is watching creampie videos on Pornhub with one of my Bad Dragons. But lately I have been watching a lot of threesomes with 2 girls and 1 guy. TBH I enjoy looking at women's naked bodies as much as a man's naked body. I have never been with a girl sexually, the most is a french kiss on a drunken dare. At the time I wouldn't admit it, but today looking back to it, I really did enjoy it.

During the week of Matt's birthday, I approached my roommate, Akiko (24F), to talk about my surprise for Matt's birthday. Akiko and I have lived together for 2 years now and when we found out we were eskimo sisters, we haven't really kept any secrets from each other. I explained to her that I have been watching a lot of threesome porn lately and wanted to try it with Matt.

Akiko asked who I had in mind for the other girl? I told her that the girl needed to be someone I trusted, obviously, and that I was hoping she would be down. Akiko seemed to contemplate the request for a moment before shaking her head in agreement. She admitted she finds Matt super hot but never said anything out of respect. The only problem was, Akiko has a boyfriend, Daniel.

Akiko immediately texted her boyfriend to call her. When he called she put him on speakerphone. I explained my plan for Matt's birthday. Daniel and Matt weren't close friends, they just really only talked and drank together when they were hanging out at our apartment. Initially Daniel seemed to think it was a joke or some kind of trust exercise. We explained to him that it was a fantasy of mine that I wanted to come true. Daniel agreed with a reminder that his birthday was in November. LOL.

Finally it was Friday, Matt's birthday. He spent the night Thursday night and I woke him up for work with a birthday bj. As much as I wanted to fuck him and have him finish inside me I had to be strong. I don't even mind if he finished in my mouth, but not this morning. I continued until I milked a nice drop of pre-cum from the tip and then stopped. I knew he was disappointed, but I told him he was going to have to wait until tonight to finish because I had a surprise for him.

The rest of the day went by with Matt texting me begging to know what the surprise was and how it could be worth not getting his rocks off that morning.

After work Matt came over to the apartment as planned before we headed out to dinner. After he arrived I explained that Akiko was originally going out with Daniel, but something came up and he wasn't able to make it. As I was hoping, Matt suggested Akiko could go with us.

After the nice dinner we returned back to the apartment getting some drinks and settling in on the couch in the den. Matt was in the middle with Akiko and myself on either side. Akiko found a movie to stream while we talked and drank. After a couple of drink refills I was loosened up and getting horny just thinking about what was going to happen.

I got Akiko's attention and gave her a wink (our preplan signal). I announced I was going to get into something more comfortable. As I got up, Akiko said she thought that was a good idea and she was going to change also.

We left Matt sitting on the couch as we went to our rooms to change. We had planned our "more comfortable" outfits earlier, when I saw Akiko come out of her room she was even more stunning than I expected. I had seen in bikinis but seeing her in a green sexy lingerie piece laying against her flawless porcelain Asian skin was something to behold. If it wasn't for Matt waiting for our return in the den I would have pulled her onto my bed right then and there and have her rip my lacy red bra and panty set off.

Akiko grabbed my hand as I turned, stopping me. I turned back to her as she asked if I was still sure? I quietly said yes, giving her a peck on the lips. She pressed her body into mine and as it happens her now erect dark nipples lined up perfectly mine and it was like they were having their own little peck kiss too.

We stopped by the kitchen to grab some more drinks before heading to the den. As I bent down to get the drinks from the lower shelf of the refrigerator I felt Akiko slowly slide a finger through my panty clad pussy slit. I just stood there with my eyes closed and eyeballs rolling to the back of their sockets. I could feel the electricity flowing through my body from the first time being touched like this by a girl.

I pushed back a little on Akiko's hand before straightening up and turning around. One of my hands went directly for Akiko's pussy and the other to the back of her head pulling her in for a deep passionate kiss. I pulled her panties to the side and my fingers found their way into her slit. She was already wet.

We broke our embrace saying we need to get to Matt before we forget about him. I enter the den first and see Matt's eyes widen as he sees me in my new lacy bra and panties. My nipples are still erect and making their presence known through the fabric. Akiko enters a few seconds behind me as I'm taking my seat beside Matt. He sees Akiko and looks back at me and is like WTF is going on here?

I explain to Matt my fantasy and how Akiko has agreed to help fulfill this fantasy. The obvious question was asked, What about Daniel? Akiko told Matt that we had discussed this with Daniel and he is fine with it. It's just that the favor was requested to be repaid for his birthday. While Akiko was explaining this, I had undone Matt's pants and had his already erect cock out in my hands.

I started stroking him, before Akiko got down on the floor and taking him into her mouth. As Akiko sucked him I directed Matt's hand to my soaked pussy for him to play with. We both watched as Akiko expertly sucked him, swirling her tongue around the tip and taking him deep into her throat. After a few minutes watching Akiko give a bj, I needed to get his cock in my mouth. I slid down to the floor taking Akiko's place. Akiko moved over behind me and pulled my panties to the side so she could get to my dripping pussy.

I felt the now familiar touch of her fingers in my pussy. I continued to suck Matt as Akiko started fingering me from the rear. I couldn't take it any longer and was on the verge of orgasm. I stood up and straddled Matt. Grabbing his cock at the base I lined him up with my pussy before I slowly lowered myself onto him. He was about half way inside when I orgasmed.

I looked back and saw Akiko still sitting on the floor fingering herself. I rode Matt for a short time not wanting him to cum before Akiko got a chance. I stood up and told Akiko it was her time. She moved to the couch laying down as Matt stood up.

I sat on the floor beside Akiko so I could suck her nipples. Matt lined up between her bent knees and pressed his cock up to her pussy. Just before he entered her, she spread her wet pussy lips allowing them to wrap around his tip. I was everything I had fantasized about. Matt continued to push into her until he was balls deep.

Initially his ball sack was slapping Akiko in the ass as he thrust into her, but it wasn't long and I could see it had tightened and I knew he was ready to cum. I asked Akiko where she wanted Matt to cum? Between breaths Akiko said she wanted him to pull out and coat her pussy.

Matt exclaimed he was gonna cum and pulled out. He slid the length of his cock along Akiko's slit as his cock throbbed, pumping a fountain of cum, covering her plump pussy. When he was done I leaned over to suck his cock clean of her juices coating his cock. It tasted just like heaven sent sex and lust and the scent, "Secretions Magnifique".

Akiko tapped me on the ass and told me to get on top of her in a 69 position. I crawled up straddling her face. She pulled my panties to the side and this time stuck her tongue straight into my pussy. It was all I could do to not collapse on her in orgasmic bliss. When I regained my composure I knew I had a job to do and get Matt's cum cleaned up from Akiko's pussy. It didn't take long or many licks before Akiko was cumming herself. I learned that night that Akiko is a squirter.

Sorry for the long story but I wanted to make sure I got the details in. Stay tuned for the adventure with Daniel. At this point I don't know if Akiko or I can wait until Daniel's birthday. We may have to use Halloween as an excuse or have no excuse at all.

It has been a few weeks since the threesome with my boyfriend, Matt (25M), my roommate, Akiko (24F), and myself. If you remember, Daniel (25M), Akiko's boyfriend, agreed to her participating in the threesome as long as he was able to have a threesome with me and Akiko. We decided to do the same for Daniel for his birthday as we did for Matt.

As you might have guessed, the threesome with Daniel didn't go as planned. Daniel's birthday isn't for another month, but the timeline moved up a bit. The three of us were sitting around in the apartment drinking some wine and watching some Netflix. Daniel was in the chair and Akiko and I were on the couch.

We finished two bottles of wine and were feeling good. Akiko made the first move and started slowly running her hand up and down my thigh. At this point Daniel was not aware of what was playing out. I opened my legs enough to allow Akiko access to my inner thighs. I was wearing yoga pants and she had worked her way up to fingering my clit through them.

I moved my hand to Akiko's thigh, but she took my hand and moved it to her crotch. She was wearing loose fitting shorts and I could already feel the heat emanating from her plump pussy. I slipped my hand up the leg of her shorts and found she was not wearing any panties. When my fingers slipped into the folds of her pussy, I found she was already very wet.

We didn't plan it but we both let out a little moan at the same time. This got the attention of Daniel. He turned to look at us and saw we were fingering each other. He turned his chair to get a better look as Akiko and I tugged at each other's bottoms to get better access to the pussy that waited beneath.

We were both wearing spaghetti strap tanks that allowed us to easily pop out our tits. Now that Daniel was watching we started putting on a show for him. I scooted to the floor between Akiko's legs and started eating her out. Akiko was lying back on the couch playing with her tits and nipples at the same time. I licked her clit and fingered her to orgasm.

As I stood up to move onto the couch I noticed Daniel had pulled his cock out and was stroking it as he watched. Instead of taking my position on the couch I walked over to Daniel and kneeled between his legs. Akiko got up and took her position on her back between my legs licking my pussy.

I took Daniel's cock in my mouth giving him the best blowjob I could. It was not long before I orgasmed from Akiko's licking and sucking. As Akiko crawled out from under me, I squeezed Daniel's cock between my tits for a classic titty fuck.

Akiko grabbed mine and Daniel's hands leading us to her bedroom. She laid down on the bed on her back inviting Daniel to fuck her. As he did I started making out with her, switching between kissing and sucking and nibbling on her tits and nipples. It wasn't long before her breathing deepened and her body tensed up in orgasm. Her pussy was so wet that her squeezing orgasm pushed Daniel's cock free of her pussy.

Seeing Daniel's cock pop free, I immediately grabbed it, shoving him into my mouth to get a taste of Akiko's juices. I straddled Akiko's face to give her access to my pussy. She recovered quickly and started licking at my pussy and clit. Holding Daniel's cock in my hand I directed it to Akiko's waiting pussy while I licked her clit.

I then moved onto my back on the bed pulling Daniel on top of me. His cock entered my pussy dripping pussy sending ecstasy waves through my body. He was thrusting slow and deep causing me shiver. Akiko was now making out with me too.

Akiko started playing with Daniel's balls as he was fucking me. I then felt his rhythm change as he said he was about to cum. I have a breeding fantasy (but I'm smart and take my BC), so I wrapped my legs tight around his waist pulling him in as deep as I can. He initially tries to pull out until Akiko encourages him to dump his load into me.

I feel his cock start to pulsate and then the lovely familiar sensation of cum flooding my insides. When his cock stopped twitching I released my lock on him. As he withdrew his cock I could feel his cum start to flow out and down to my ass. I reached down, scooping it up in my hand so I could get a taste. As I licked my fingers, Akiko moved in to start making out again. We swapped the cum as we kissed.

The three of us collapsed in a heap recovering from our orgasmic high. Without saying a word Akiko and I both knew the next involve both Matt and Daniel.