Roommate Auditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how will we do this?" I asked her. Actually, I had not thought it through. I guess I had figured I would just talk to the women and pick ones I liked.

"Well, I guess we will talk to her, and then take her to bed. What did you have in mind?"

I probably had a stupid look on my face. "I don't know," I said. "I hadn't thought about it. I mean, are you okay with that? Is it too weird?"

"Mike, you didn't ask me about my past. You probably should ask the others. You are obviously not my first man. But I can say there have not been very many of them, low double digits. And a few women. I guess I have not been in bed with both a man and a woman before but it does not seem that strange. I think we will know what to do. -Look at it this way, what is she going to say? If she can't handle it then good, we will find out and let her go and then we can talk to the next person."

Merrie seemed like a genius. She was cheerful and smart and beautiful in her unassuming way. Number One Girl, I liked that.

*****

Ten o'clock was gorgeous, a sunny spring morning, and Dolly pulled up in a brand new sedan, dealer's tags and everything. She got out like in a movie, legs stretching from here to tomorrow, her long, lean body levitating from the door, she wore flowered leggings and a knit sleeveless blouse that was ... uh, va-va-voom. Sunglasses, lipstick. Merrie and I looked at each other. "Takes all kinds," she muttered as Dolly sauntered to the door.

I opened the door as Dolly raised her knuckles to knock. Bad habit, I guess. She smiled at me and tipped her head to look over her glasses. "You're Mike?" she said.

"Yes, I am Mike, and this is Merrie," I said, stepping back and waving her into the house.

Dolly looked over at Merrie and then at me and then swiveled her head to look around the house. "Merrie, hi," she said. "I'm Dolly. So do you both live here?"

"I am just moving in," Merrie said. "It's his house."

"Beautiful place," she said. Of course she meant it was a beautiful place but lacking a woman's touch. That is, her touch.

We sat around the kitchen table and talked. Dolly was from Iowa and had been married to a college professor. They split up a year ago and she described her life as "boring" since then. As we talked she presented herself as a smalltown girl who had adapted to the city. She talked about life in Iowa and it turned out the little town she came from had a lot of pretty wild parties and a kind of localized sexual revolution that she had participated in as a teenager and a little into her twenties. Then she married and moved away and though her husband was "up for anything" their marriage was pretty conventional, except for some college women that he was not quite honest about, and Dolly left him. And now she was feeling a little isolated and ready to experience a little excitement.

Dolly looked like a model to me. She had auburn hair, windblown just right, and she had chosen her outfit carefully. Actually I think her breasts were too big for a real model, maybe she looked like an actress. But she was extremely down-to-earth and Merrie and I were both quite taken with her. She was beautiful and charming and looked to be a lot of fun.

We got acquainted and Dolly asked, "So did I interpret this advertisement right, you wanted women who would sleep with you?"

"Yes," I said, "I was thinking -"

"Actually everybody might sleep with everybody at some point," Merrie interrupted. "I don't mean sleep, but, you know."

Dolly nodded and looked us both over. "How would that work?"

Merrie had decided to manage this part of the conversation. "Mike has this big house, all empty, and we can stay here. The house is paid for and there is no rent. It works out perfect for us. But he doesn't just want to have a house full of strangers. We are all adults and we are hoping to find some ladies who enjoy sex and are not hung up about it, and we can all live here happily."

Dolly looked at me. "Sounds about right," I said.

"So we would take turns having sex with Mike?" she addressed this to Merrie.

"Actually," Merrie said, summoning up a profound sense of mischief, "We might all have sex with each other."

"With each other including Mike?"

They both looked at me. I said, "I don't know that we need a bunch of rules, do we? I don't see a problem if a couple of you want to get it on without me. I mean, it is my house, and I don't want to be entirely left out."

Merrie laughed, "I can see poor Mike lying there jerking off all alone, bedsprings boinging all around him, girls giggling and moaning." We all laughed.

Dolly said "Well, I always enjoyed being with girls but I wouldn't say that is my preference." She looked at my face and at Merrie's in a very comfortable and kind way. "But you never know," she said. It was the perfect thing. I owned the house but these women were not going to let me run things.

Merrie - Number One Girl - moved to the next stage. She said, "It seems like we should find out if we are compatible, you know, sexually, before we decide who will move in."

Dolly half-smiled. "Yes," she said. "That makes sense." We sat quietly, all three sort of enjoying the awkwardness of the moment. "Let me ask you, how many people will live here in the end?"

They looked at me. "I have four spare bedrooms," I said. "I think I can handle four roommates."

The women both laughed heartily at that. "Oh you do, do you?"

I actually blushed. "Well, I'll try," I said. "And actually I hope everybody will pitch in and help out."

Dolly said, "Well, should we see what happens?"

"What happens?" I asked, stupidly.

"Yes, didn't you want to see if we are compatible?"

Merrie said, "It is kind of like an audition."

Dolly responded, "Yes, I see. It will be interesting to see how we audition people when there are a bunch of us already." I noted the optimism in her phrasing.

"Come on," Merrie said. She stood and offered Dolly her hand and they walked hand in hand ahead of me to my room.

We stood inside the door and I did not know what to do. I felt I should kiss Dolly but frankly I did not want to make Merrie jealous. Mentally, I knew that was dumb, but it was strange to think of kissing another woman right in front of Number One Girl.

"Why don't you start by giving Dolly a nice welcome kiss," Merrie said. Dolly turned to me, releasing Merrie's hand, and stood on her tiptoes with her face upturned. I put my arms around her narrow waist and leaned into an amazingly sensual kiss. Her hard breasts pressed against me and her tongue worked inside my mouth and I was laughing when we broke apart. Spontaneously I held out my arm to Merrie and she joined in our hug and we engaged in a silly, giggly, three-way kiss, all lips and tongues, going from mouth to mouth, sometimes all three connected. "Let's get naked," said my Number One Girl.

"Capital idea," Dolly said.

We undressed like kids, throwing off our clothes. I did not have a hard-on, actually nobody was ready. We stood there looking stupid and then I lay on the bed. Merrie came around to my right and Dolly got in on my left side and I put my arms around both of them.

I don't know if any of us had ever been in a threesome before. I turned my head and took Dolly's nipple between my lips. And by the way, she had the most beautiful big breasts. I could feel their hands moving on my skin and reaching across me to each other. Then I turned my head the other way and sucked on Merrie's breast. I ran my hands up and down each of their bodies. Then I said, "You know what, this won't be fair, I can't treat both of you the same. Somebody has to be the center of attention, to start."

"Her!" "Her!" both women pointed at the other. They broke out into laughter. "You have to break the tie," one of them said.

"Okay," I said. And now for the first time, I felt my cock stiffening. "I think the new girl should be the center of attention." They both laughed and I scooted off the foot of the bed. Dolly scooted toward the center and Merrie reached out her arm to pull her closer. By the time I got back into the bed the two of them were kissing passionately.

It was a little strange being the third man out, lying there watching the two of them. No, I am joking, it was fucking amazing. Their cheeks caved in as they sucked one another's tongues and their hands stroked the other's body, touching breasts, pulling one body tight against the other. I lay behind Dolly and reached around to hold her breasts. They were full and firm and bouncy and I squeezed them and pinched the nipples as my cock pressed against her movie-star bottom. I could feel my precum smearing on her skin and I reached a hand down to rub it into her like lotion. She was so smooth and the fluid soaked into her skin, and I rubbed more on her and massaged it into her, my hand floating near her anus, lifting her cheeks and holding them gently. She twitched her ass against me and my cock lodged in the crack of her cheeks. Was she a woman who liked anal penetration? There was so much to know. She did not pull away.

I felt Merrie's fingers coming up between Dolly's legs. She paused when she felt me and then gave me a playful tug. Then I felt her fingers leave me and concentrate on Dolly, rubbing her pussy. Dolly was making sexy little moaning sounds. Merrie suddenly sat up and switched so that her feet were at the headboard and her face was between Dolly's legs. She giggled, "Oh look, I found both of you here," and she sucked my cock for a minute then began licking Dolly's pussy.

"Oh my god," Dolly said, in a very reasonable sounding voice. She put her hand on Merrie' head. Dolly rotated her head back to kiss me, her tongue going nearly down my throat. "Fuck me," she said.

I reached down and took my hard cock in my hand and guided it toward her vagina. She was very wet and the head slipped into her with ease. Merrie raised her head and looked at me and said, "Don't come." She looked at Dolly's face. "Mike isn't going to come."

Dolly: "Not at all?"

Merrie: "Not today."

Dolly: "Excellent idea."

From behind, I pushed my penis deeper into Dolly's pussy, and deeper still, till I was up against my balls. Her vagina was fresh and smooth, not clinching tight like a girl's but snug and wonderful and responsive. I could sometimes feel Merrie's busy work on her, and as I pumped my cock and Merrie licked her, Dolly's breathing became heavier and deeper and after half a minute of this she gave a kind of sound like a peep, and her jaw-muscles became rigid and her hips became loose and pumped forward and back, milking me and taking all of Merrie's oral attention. Her orgasm subsided and her breathing slowed, with little laughs mixed in.

"Wow," she said, as Merrie pulled back her face, "That was nice." She giggled happily. I continued to fuck her and she began moving her hips against me. I saw Dolly readjust, resting her face on Merrie's thigh so she could lick Merrie's pussy. Merrie fell back onto her back with a sigh, spreading her legs wider. She opened her eyes and looked at me and waved a finger in the air, "Don't you come," she said.

"I won't," I said, as I pumped my cock into Dolly's fine, fine pussy.

During the next hour we each had a turn as center of attention. I discovered I rather enjoy the sensation of two women sucking my cock at the same time, and I like the ego-trip of lying back with one impaled on my cock and one on my face, leaning together making out in a writhing, orgasming human pyramid. Each of the women had several orgasms and I kept my word to Merrie, though it was tempting.

We ended up as we had started, with me in the middle. Both ladies lay cuddled up against me, with their hands sharing the task of pumping my cock. Which was hard as a rock. "So he isn't going to come?" Dolly asked, as they teased me without mercy.

"No," Merrie said. "We discussed it. We are going to be like those free-love communes in the nineteenth century, where the women had as many orgasms as they wanted and the men did not come."

"I don't know about that," Dolly said.

"Well it started out as a way to keep the pregnancy rate down," Merrie said. "But it worked out very well for everyone."

"So it's kind of like Tantric sex?" Dolly asked. "Where they have sex for hours and the man holds it in?"

"Sounds like it," Merrie said

"That always sounded good," Dolly said. They were jacking me off gently but I was close. "Is Mike able to do that?" They were talking about me as if I was not even there, which given my state was partly true.

"I don't know," Merrie said. "I only met him yesterday. So far he has done okay. Mike? Mike? Are you going to be okay, not coming?"

"Yes," I said. It was crazy but also fucking amazing. They had me out of my head with pleasure and I knew that when we finished I would be fine, I would be ready for more. I wouldn't be a walking zombie, I would feel fine.

Their hands slowed on me over the next couple of minutes, and we cuddled, the three of us.

"Well," Dolly said, her face resting against my chest. "I'd say you two passed the audition."

Merrie reached over to stroke her shoulder and throat. "I thought it was perfect," she said.

"So I can have the room facing the garden?" Dolly asked.

"That sounds good," Merrie and I said in unison. "You and I will be upstairs. With Mike."

***

The three of us sat at the kitchen table going over the list. Merrie was a natural at the "chief of staff" job, leading the discussion and making it clear exactly where she thought somebody had given signals that they would or would not work out. One of the people who responded was Dana, who was twenty-five and worked for the city planning department. All three of us thought she sounded like a possibility so I sent her a note. I told her I had two roommates so far but there were two empty bedrooms.

She replied about an hour later, expressing interest. I had missed two days of work, so we decided to meet the following evening, Dana and Dolly and Merrie and I.

Dana arrive at seven, as planned. The three of us had been sitting in the kitchen, getting to know each other, and we all went to the door together. I opened it before Dana could knock and she looked surprised. Her eyes went from my face to the two women standing beside me. She smiled at us; I had the sense it was a "social" smile, not necessarily a happy one.

The four of us sat around the table discussing the situation. Dana was living in an apartment, the lease was ending, and she thought it would be nice to live in a house with some people. Interestingly, she did not express curiosity about the sexual arrangement. I gave her a tour of the place, pointing out Merrie's and Dolly's rooms and the vacant rooms in the basement. The basement bedrooms were actually very nice, they had windows facing the lawn and had been remodeled for my two daughters when they were in their teens. Dana seemed to think the rooms were fine.

Back at the table, Merrie led the discussion. She said, "And one thing, we live here without paying rent but it is also a kind of sexual, uh, commune."

Dana looked over at me. "Pussy for rent, I guess."

"Not exactly," Merrie said. "It is a fun thing for everybody. I think Mike probably had a kind of guy-fantasy but it's not just about him."

"Everybody has sex with him in exchange for rent?" Dana looked sceptical. "What, you take turns?"

Dolly spoke up. "Actually, everybody has sex with everybody, if they want to."

"With each other?" Dana looked at the two of us.

"If we want," Merrie repeated.

"You two have sex with each other?" She looked at Merrie and Dolly.

Merrie said, "I would say the idea is just sexual freedom."

"Except you have to fuck Mike here."

I didn't really know what to say. Luckily my roommates were willing to explain the situation. Dolly said, "It isn't like you 'have to.' If you don't want to, well you can always live somewhere else. Nobody has to do anything they don't want to do."

"Uh huh," Dana said, looking significantly at us. Dana looked around at us all. "And the girls have sex with each other?"

"If we want to," Merrie said. "Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, you can do anything you want," Dana said.

There was a bit of silence. Dolly said, "Sometimes more than one of us might be with Mike."

"At the same time?"

"Yep."

"Well, Mike, that sounds like a good deal for you."

"You only live once," I said. "Like she said, nobody has to do anything. I want this to be a place where everyone can be happy and we can not worry about what anybody thinks about us. We can have a house with sexually active people enjoying themselves together and it is nobody else's business, but we are free here."

"Yes, I see," Dana said. "You have a house and women can stay here as long as they indulge your fantasies." I think it was becoming clear to all of us that this was not going to work out.

"Actually, Dana," Dolly said, "We all get to indulge our fantasies. Mike has asked us not to bring other men to the house, and that seems fair. You seem to have the idea that he is exploiting us but it seems to me like he is providing a kind of atmosphere where we are free to express ourselves in ways we normally could not."

"You don't see that he is a sexual predator taking advantage of you?" Dana said.

"No," Merrie and Dolly said in unison.

"We can leave any time we want," Merrie said.

"Okay," Dana said, picking up her purse. "This isn't what I thought it was. I am not a lesbian and I am not a whore. I can pay for my rent, thank you." She stood up and headed for the door. "Thank you for you time," she said, politely.

"No problem," I said, and she was gone. When the door clicked shut the three of us looked at each other and began laughing. "Wow," I said, "I guess that didn't go well."

Dolly said, "This isn't for everyone, you know. I think most women would probably feel like her."

"Like I am a predator, exploiting you?"

Dolly shrugged. "Lots of women think that way."

Merrie added, "I think there is an idea that sex is for men, and women just do it as a kind of duty, or to make babies, or to keep a relationship together or something. Someone could see this as you setting up a typical male fantasy and taking advantage of the fact that we need a place to live. Or they can see it the other way - maybe you are here for our pleasure."

That made me laugh.

Dolly spoke: "Yeah, we get free rent and good sex, both. Somebody could say we were exploiting you." We all giggled at that idea.

"Okay, who's next?" Merrie asked, reaching for the list.

I let the two of them choose. They discussed my notes and settled on Marjorie, a twenty-six year old who worked in a drug store. I composed a note to her, with approval of the women: "Hi Marjorie, thank you for expressing interest. Do you think you would like to live in a house with three other women and one man?" It seemed like a good ice-breaker. I texted it to her.

She texted back in less than a minute: "Yes."

We passed my phone around the table and laughed. "Well she is not real talkative, it looks like," Merrie said. "That could be a plus." We arranged for her to visit the following night.

Merrie had moved a few boxes of things into her room. There were clothes in the closet now and books on the shelf, and she decided to spend the night in our house. Dolly's things were still in her apartment, and she left.

It was a strange moment when the door closed. Merrie and I were sitting at the kitchen table and suddenly it was very quiet. We looked at each other. "I guess it's just us," she said.

"Yeah." It was about nine thirty.

"When do you normally go to bed?" she asked.

"About now. I usually watch the news for a few minutes and crash around ten."

"You watch it in the living room?"

"Yes."

"Okay, that sounds good. I'll watch it with you. Do you want me to sleep with you?"