Roommate Auditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the basement, Merrie said, "Well Alice, this is going to get complicated. We really should sort of audition you, or you should audition us, or something. Mike, is your bed going to be able to handle that?"

Alice looked around at us. "What? Right now?"

"We could have a bowl of ice cream first," Dolly said. Everyone laughed, including Alice.

"Let's have some ice cream and then go see what is going to happen," Alice said, shaking her head dramatically. "Man, what have I got myself into this time?" Marjorie put her arm around Alice's waist and smiled into her face. "This will be great," she said.

The ice cream was a perfect idea. We heaped our empty bowls in the sink and rinsed our hands and marched off to my bedroom. As we stood around the bed, it did not seem possible that we would all fit on it. Merrie said, "The tradition is that the new girl is the center of attention."

"Oh I don't know about that," Alice said, defensively.

"You won't mind," Marjorie said, and we all laughed.

"What do I have to do?" Alice asked.

"Nothing," Merrie said. "Nothing at all."

Suddenly Alice was surrounded by the three women and her clothes were flying off. She stood there naked, her slender body almost shimmering in the light, and the women stepped back as if to draw me in. I took Alice in my arms and gave her a tender kiss, in fact I became lost in her responsiveness as she let herself engage my mouth. After a minute I felt hands on my chest and realized someone was unbuttoning my shirt, and within seconds I too was naked. "Come here." Merrie called to Alice. "You lay down right here." Patting the bed.

Alice seemed to have released any doubts she had. She lay in the middle of the mattress and looked up at us. Marjorie wasted no time lying beside her and kissing her on the mouth, reaching across to pinch and fondle her tiny breasts. Dolly positioned herself between Alice's legs and Merrie and I stood watching, our arms around one another's waists, until she leaned over the side of the bed and I slipped my cock into her and began fucking her immediately. Number One Girl was taking her turn first.

As Merrie leaned over she began sucking Alice's free breast and I banged her from behind, hard. Merrie's whimpers seemed uncharacteristic for her as she surrendered herself to the sex. Alice had no problem being the center of attention, and after a few minutes she grabbed the back of Dolly's head and began grinding her pussy against her mouth, moaning and yelling. Marjorie swung her legs over Alice's face and lowered her pussy for Alice for suck on, and both of them came as Dolly worked on Alice and Alice worked on Marjorie.

Merrie came and pulled off me, and Dolly looked up. She instinctively backed up and offered me her place at Alice's pussy. I lay on my stomach and placed my lips against Alice's pussy. Her pubic hair was bristly and thick and Dolly had gotten her very wet. I ran my stiff tongue up and down her crack, flicking her clitoris on the upstroke. Alice began twitching her hips and moaning, and as I focused on her clit she began fucking my face, rubbing her pussy against my mouth, and soon her body erupted in spasms of orgasm. This set Marjorie off, who continued to perch on Alice's face, and I could see Alice working overtime on Marjorie's hairy pussy, even in the throes of an orgasm.

As Alice returned to earth, Merrie kneaded her breasts and said, "Mike doesn't come, you know."

Alice pulled her mouth away from Marjorie and looked down at us. "He doesn't come at all?"

Merrie said, "No, he decided not to. He is just here for us."

Alice smiled. "Wow, I totally love that." She shook her head. "This should become a thing," she said. "I hope this catches on with more men." Alice seemed to be quite comfortable with the group activities. I had been a little worried at first, she had seemed fairly innocent and inexperienced. Some people approach life with the attitude that you might as well try things, to see if you like them. Others go the other way, they avoid new things in case they should turn out to be unpleasant. At the moment, Alice seemed quite happy with this experiment. "So right now Mike can fuck me and he won't come?"

"Yes," Merrie said. "He gets hard and stays hard, all for us."

"Come here, Mike," Alice said. "Let's try this."

Merrie, Marjorie, and Dolly were all smiling at me as I scooted up over Alice's slim body. Her knees had been bent while I ate her, now she raised her legs up and placed them over my shoulders. I reached down and gripped my cock to guide it into her, and she smiled up at me.

I could have shot my load at the moment of contact, it was that intense. They talk about "electricity" or sometimes "chemistry" between two people, and I don't know what that is, scientifically speaking, but we had it. She seemed very patient and loving, lying there smiling at me, letting me set the pace, but I could feel the sexual energy sparking between our bodies. I rested the head of my cock against her vagina and waited a few seconds, catching my breath and accommodating the situation.

I gave a little push and penetrated her an inch, just getting the rim of my glans inside the slick, snug recess of her pussy. She continued to smile up at me knowingly, a look that I took as a challenge. She seemed to be saying, are you really up to the job here, big guy? Luckily I am the kind of person who enjoys a challenge.

I pulled back and pressed forward again, giving her the same one inch of cock. This time her lips twitched as her smile began to deteriorate and her eyes became somewhat glassy. But the smile returned, and she gazed up at me, almost defiantly. I pulled back again and gave her an inch, holding my butt up high, back far from her. She lay still, watching me.

I began to fuck her rhythmically with that inch, plopping the head of my cock into her and then pulling it back out, at a slow rate of about once thrust per second. Her eyes glassed over and her smile faded as she lost herself in what I was doing. After about two minutes of this teasing I let my hips go all the way forward for one stroke. The length of my cock flowed into her, slowly, until my pubic bone bumped up against hers. I ground my body against hers, forcing my entire length into her, and she began to tremble.

Again I pulled back, and fucked her again with that first inch. I don't know what the other women were doing, I was lost in Alice, absorbed in this game of challenge and response, in the sport of dominating her, winning her over on my terms. I fucked her with the ball-head of my cock and after another minute of slow, shallow fucking she threw her arms around me and let out a giggle that became a roar as she orgasmed, trying to pull me into her. I relentlessly offered an inch and no more, and she came like a runaway train.

Her eyes were closed now, and I began working my length into her stroke by stroke, going a little deeper with each thrust, until I was fucking her deep and hard. Her hands were on my back, kneading and stroking me, and her hips moved sensuously against mine. I have never had a lover who moved like that, it was an entirely new experience for me, and hard to describe. It felt as if she was milking me with her pussy, squeezing me and working her slick flesh up and down my length even while I fucked her methodically, mercilessly. It was a test of willpower for me - I would have been happy to explode inside her, filling her with my semen, but the other ladies had made a promise, bragging about me actually, and I felt I had the obligation to fulfill it. I pounded Alice's pussy, jogging her clitoris with my body as her legs bounced on my shoulders, and in another minute she locked her ankles together behind my back and raised her ass up off the bed with a shriek. Her hips went into double-time, banging me, fucking me like nothing I have ever known. She was screaming and pumping her body, and it did not stop, it went on for half a minute, a minute, a minute and half. I didn't know if I could hold on, my cum was rising inside me, my cock was experiencing pleasure beyond what I could normally stand, but I had to fulfill the promise.

Alice's shrieks diminished and her legs fell off my shoulders, and I flew off her like a rocket. I jumped up from the bed just in the nick of time, my cock twanging in front of me, and fell back, stumbling until I hit the wall. My arms flew out to stabilize me as I stood there with my lungs heaving and my heart pounding.

"What the fuck was that?" I muttered.

Marjorie leapt out of the bed and hurried to where I was standing. "Oh, poor boo-boo," she said. "Let me kiss it and make it better." She fell to her knees and, ridiculously, deep-throated my cock, driving her face up and down on it, sucking me with her lips.

It was actually a relief after Alice, a relaxing balm. Marjorie inflicted massive amounts of pleasure on me but I did not fear I would come. Oh, she was trying, no doubt, and actually I would have to say this was the best blow job in my life, but I was fine. It was like mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, and after a few minutes my eyes were able to focus and my breathing returned to normal.

Merrie asked Alice, "Do you always have that effect on men?"

Alice looked up at her and said, "Isn't that how they act when they have sex?"

Merrie laughed. "No, not usually."

Dolly joined in, "Not usually, no, Alice. You must have something special going on there," nodding toward Alice's pussy.

Alice looked a little embarrassed but said, "Are we going to stand around talking, or what?" She rolled over and grasped Merrie's hips and pulled her onto the bed and began eating her pussy hungrily. Dolly resumed her position between Alice's legs only from behind now, a nice neat straight-line daisy chain on the bed while Marjorie tried to suck the life out of me, against the wall.

Finally Marjorie stood up and smiled at me. "You're doing pretty good," she said. "Do you have a trick or something?"

"No," I said. "Once I decide not to come, I just don't."

"Huh," Marjorie said, fingering my cock while we talked. "You need to tell other guys about this. I think you're onto something."

I crouched behind Dolly. She was kneeling between Alice's legs with her bottom up in the air and it seemed obvious for me to kiss her pink asshole and lick it. She jumped at first contact but then pressed back against me, as I tried to worm my tongue into her anus. I made a little progress, and she squirmed happily against me. Dolly doubled down on Alice, who came again, setting Marjorie off.

Dolly lifted her head and turned to me and said, "I think I want to try it back there. Can you be careful?"

"I'll try," I said. You have to picture Dolly, she looked like something out of the glamor days of Hollywood and she had the smoothest, roundest, most beautiful bottom ever.

"Hey," Merrie giggled, "Catch! We got some lube when we went out." And she tossed me a tube that had been on the dresser. She had her mouth on Marjorie's big breast and they seemed to be having fun.

Dolly's ass was at the edge of the bed so I stood up and poured a good amount of lube on my hard cock. I put some on my finger, too, and poked it into her. "Is that okay?"

"Yes," Dolly said. "Quit fucking around, I want the real thing." Everybody in the room laughed at that one.

"Okay, here we go," I said. I stepped up and placed the well-lubed tip of my penis against her asshole. I am pretty sure I am average size but it looked huge compared to her opening. I pressed forward, holding my shaft, pushing against her.

"Oh!" she said. "Just a second." She wiggled her ass against me, adjusted her legs. "Try now."

I pushed, watching her carefully for any signs of pain, and like a miracle the fat head of my cock disappeared into her. She gave a groan that did not entirely signify pleasure but did not indicate that I should stop. I continued to press, as another half inch, then another half inch of me sank into her asshole.

"Okay, hold still for a minute," she said, and I froze. Everyone had stopped what they were doing to watch us. Dolly very slowly, almost imperceptibly moved her hips from side to side, and pushed back at me. In seconds the entire length of my cock was buried in her butt hole. "That is amazing," she said in a husky voice. "Fucking amazing. Fuck me, Mike."

I closed my eyes and pulled back, then plunged forward again into her. The feeling was unbelievable. I had stopped keeping track of the others but heard them sloshing and kissing and moaning. When I looked I discovered that Dolly had returned her mouth to Alice's pussy and was eating her while I fucked her ass. Her sphincters were like a tight ring grasping my cock as I moved in and out of her, a delicate and sensual massage. Plus, knowing it was the first time for Dolly made the entire experience more erotic. My cock felt like it had grown to twice its normal size, I felt huge and powerful slipping in and our of Dolly's bottom.

She reached a hand to her clitoris and began playing with herself, but Marjorie immediately hollered, "Hey, let me get that!" Dolly did a kind of pushup off the bed and let Marjorie get under her in a kind of sixty-nine position. Dolly settled her hips down on Marjorie's face and as I fucked her ass I occasionally felt Marjorie's delightful lips and tongue on my balls. Dolly began making unusual sounds, moans and whispery curses, and she lowered her face to Marjorie's pussy, which was right under her. I began plowing into her rather violently and she took it like a pro, moving her hips to meet me, to take all of me on each stroke while Marjorie worked over her clitoris with her mouth. After five minutes or so of this Dolly lifted her head from Marjorie's pussy and said something that sounded like, "Oof." Her butt came back at me and she took me deeply, pressing back on me as hard as she could while her head shook up and down, her dark hair flying in waves, frontward and backward. "Her sounds became comprehensible as "Oh my god oh my god oh my god" and Marjorie's mouth stayed with her like a bronc-rider, sucking her clit.

Suddenly it was as if a puppeteer let go of Dolly's strings. Her body collapsed in a heap on top of Marjorie, with no movement except the heavy rhythm of her lungs. She mumbled something but we could not tell what. Her eyes were closed and she tried again: "Okay, okay, you need to stop now." I pulled back very slowly and carefully let the head of my cock slip out of her asshole.

It did not feel dirty but there is always an issue with sanitation when you have been probing someone's intestines. Dolly lay there panting and sweating and I stepped back and went into the bathroom to shower. I soaped up my cock and scrubbed it well, and my balls. I dried myself quickly with the towel and returned to the bedroom.

This was a beautiful sight. All four women were sound asleep in a big heap. Breasts served as pillows, hugs and cuddles held everyone together, and my bed was a snoozing mass of erotically sated female flesh. I wanted to take a picture but realized that this might happen many more times in the future. There was an empty strip along the side of the bed and I lay down beside them with my arm over the whole heap. When I opened my eyes hours later I was in the middle of the heap under a blanket of smooth skin. I think this just might work out.