Roommate Auditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Merrie, that sounds amazing," I said.

"It's easier when there's just one of me," she said.

"I have to get up in the morning," I said, "So I can't stay up late."

"That's good," she said. "We can't have a party every night."

"Good point." I went to the living room and she followed. I flipped on the television and sat on the couch and Merrie sat beside me. The news was just like every day, they tried to talk about the President without using the word "lie," and tried not to worry us too much as the rest of the world turned against our country. Merrie kicked off her shoes and lay with her head on my lap, watching the TV. I rested my hands on her body and gently stroked her skin. It was perfectly domestic and nice.

My hand naturally went to her breast, stroking and squeezing it through the fabric of her cotton blouse and then I moved my hand under the material to touch her skin. She turned her head to smile at me and returned to the news. I touched her tummy and ribcage and she shifted and I found it was very easy to slip my hand under the elastic waistband of her pants.

And so we sat on the couch watching the news while I played with her pussy. My fingertips danced over her clitoris and dipped into her vagina, and I knew she was not paying attention to the television but then neither was I. It was just something for us to look at while we enjoyed ourselves. It meant we did not have to discuss what we were doing or make a big deal out of it. She spread her legs a little wider and after a few minutes her body stiffened and she grunted and then moaned as an orgasm overtook her.

She did not acknowledge it. Her eyes remained on the television even as her body was shaking furiously, and then as the orgasm subsided. I continued to play with her and she came again on the couch.

After that second one she rolled over to face me and unbuttoned my jeans. She pulled down the zipper and worked my cock out through the opening and put her mouth on it. Not a word was said. My hands rested on her smooth body, stroking her sometimes, and I watched the television while she fucked me with her mouth, milking my penis with her lips. Over the next five minutes or so my arousal became more and more intense.

"Am I allowed to come now?" I asked, as the moment seemed to be approaching.

She lifted her face from me and reached up to jack me off with one hand. "I don't think you should," she said. "You have an audition tomorrow and you really ought to save your energy." She gave me a little suck, flicking her tongue over the head of my cock, then lifted her head again. "But it's up to you. If you think you should, then we can do that." It was a dirty deal, making me choose. She sucked me again, running the snug ring of her lips down to the base of my engorged cock. "Does this feel good?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I replied. "Of course it does."

"So why isn't that enough?"

"I don't know."

"Let's enjoy this for a while and get to bed, how's that sound?"

"Actually it sounds fucking great," I said.

"It does to me, too," Merrie said and she proceeded to give me the finest blow job I have ever had. She used her hand and her mouth together in various ways teasing me, exciting me, getting me just to the edge and then backing off. As I thought about it, I could not imagine how actually shooting my load could feel better than what she was doing to me. I was experiencing many minutes of prolonged, incredible pleasure - coming would last for a few seconds. Yes, it would be good but I simply could not imagine how it would be better than this.

After the news she sat up, holding my cock in her hand, and gave it a few minutes of light stroking. I was hard, trembling, fully of energy. I picked up the remote control and turned off the television and we went into the bedroom with my cock poking out of my jeans. It gradually wilted as we undressed, and we fell asleep in one another's arms.

***

Marjorie actually arrived a few minutes early. My first impression as she came into the house was that she was kind of dumpy. She wore a summer dress that seemed wrinkled, and her hair was pinned back in a way that was designed more for comfort and practicality than looks. Beyond her dumpy presentation she had a face that was actually quite pretty, freckled cheeks and shining white teeth and dimples. As we talked it came out that she enjoyed things like gardening and hiking, and was a vegan. She also described herself near the start of the discussion as bisexual.

"That's interesting," I said. "Do you think you are more bisexual than most women?"

She laughed. "I suppose you have a point there." She glanced around at the others. "I suppose a lot of women enjoy being with other girls now and then, at least."

"So what do you prefer?" Dolly asked.

"Hmm, what do I prefer? I prefer somebody who cares about me and responds to me. I don't really see why it matters if they are male or female."

"That is great," Merrie said, "I love that."

"It makes perfect sense," Dolly said. Then after a pause, "But actually I think I prefer guys."

Merrie said, "Mike has this house, and he has a thing where we don't have to pay rent. But he does expect us to sleep with him sometimes."

"I see," Marjorie said. "I wondered how that works. One at a time?"

"Not necessarily," Merrie said. I sensed that Merrie was warming up to the idea of a self-declared bisexual woman living with us. "We do what we want. Maybe it's one or two or whatever, and maybe if he's with somebody we can get together in our own rooms, if we want." We had not ever discussed that, and I felt Merrie was establishing a rule before it came up. She glanced at me; I could not see anything wrong with it, in fact I liked the idea of the ladies enjoying each other privately.

"And you are both bi, too?" She looked at Merrie and Dolly.

"I never thought of it that way," Dolly said. "I guess I'm like you said, it just depends on the person, not whether they are a boy or a girl."

"Yeah," Merrie said.

Marjorie said, "Mostly I would describe myself as 'Freudian' sexually." She paused to let that sink in. Of course it made no sense. "I am very oral and also anal." She laughed. "I love to use my mouth."

Dolly asked, "When you say anal do you mean you're stingy and pay attention to the little details of things?" I think she knew the answer.

"No," Marjorie said. "I am terrible with details. What I mean is that I like it in the ass."

"Oh," Dolly responded. "I guess I never really liked it there much. It always hurt."

"Me, too," Merrie said.

Marjorie said, "You have to learn how to relax. I didn't like it at first, I was like you guys. But once I learned how to relax, actually now I prefer it in the ass. Especially a big dick, it hurts doing normal sex but my bottom loves it." We all stood there looking at her. Of course these were exactly the kinds of things we should be talking about, but her natural style and comfort with the topic was a little shocking. "Are you guys into any kinky stuff?" she asked.

"Like what?" I asked her.

"You know, getting tied up, spanking, fantasies, I don't know."

"Well I only met Merrie and Dolly this week," I said, lamely.

"Yeah, okay, experimentation will come a little later," Marjorie said, matter-of-factly. I had the sense that all three of us were really enjoying her. She was so far out of the box that it was like a cool wind. Everything was okay for Marjorie, it seemed, she loved the pleasure of the flesh in any form and seemed to have no sense of shame in sharing her preferences and thoughts with us.

We walked her through the house, showing her the upstairs and then the basement. Merrie's room was looking pretty good; Dolly had set a box on the floor but was not moved in at all. Marjorie seemed to like the basement bedroom that looked out at the garden from eye-level.

"Okay, so what do we do next?" Marjorie asked, as we returned to the kitchen.

Dolly spoke up. "We need to do a kind of audition, to see if we're compatible," she said.

"An audition, huh?"

"Something like that," Dolly said. "What if you moved in and the vibes were just wrong? Sexually, I mean."

"That's a good point," Marjorie said. "I guess it's obvious. I just hadn't thought of it. So what you're saying is that I get to jump into bed with the three of you?"

We all laughed. "That is pretty much the idea," Dolly said.

"It sounds terrible," Marjorie said, smiling, "Just terrible."

We went into my room and all of us threw our clothes off in a few seconds. I was somehow not surprised to see that Marjorie was wearing neither bra nor panties under her dress. It was also not surprising to see that her armpits were unshaved. Her breasts were smaller than Dolly's but hung heavily in a way that I realized was quite sexy - Dolly's would put your eye out but Marjorie's were like a pair of pendulums swaying lazily as she moved.

There was a moment when the four of us stood there, unsure, and then Marjorie said, "Hey, let me get this thing started," and she dropped to her knees in front of me and took my limp cock in her mouth. I looked at the others, who seemed amused, and Marjorie worked me over for a about half a minute, then stood up. "Ta-daah," she said. "Magic. Watch me transform this little piece of string into a stiff rod!"

Merrie said, "The tradition is that the new girl gets to be the center of attention," she said.

"Oh boy" Marjorie said. "What do I do?"

"Get into the bed," Merrie said.

"That sounds easy enough," Marjorie said, and she sort of jumped onto the bed, lying on her back with her hands behind her head, grinning at us.

"Well I know what I'm doing," Merrie said, and surprised the shit of of me by diving between Marjorie's legs and beginning to lick her pussy.

"Oh!" Marjorie said. "Oh, I like you!" She reached down and stroked Merrie's head. I knelt on the bed and took one of Marjorie's wonderful breasts in my mouth and began sucking on it. It was pure pleasure for me, the flesh was firm and pliable and delicious. "Ooh, I like you, too," Marjorie said. After a minute she said, "You, your name is Dolly, did you say? Come here and sit on my face, Dolly. Let me taste that pussy."

And so it began. I was concerned that Marjorie would be a dictator in bed, telling everybody what to do, but once we got going she became silent except for a stream of pleasurable moans. Marjorie's comment about her oral fixation seemed to have been accurate, and Dolly had three orgasms before anyone else had had one. But Merrie's tongue found its target and soon Marjorie was writhing and gasping spasmodically. Her orgasm was followed by gales of laughter - she seemed to be totally enjoying her role as center of attention.

"Hey," she said after five minutes of this. "I'm the center of attention, Mike, how about fucking me?"

"Sounds good to me," I said. Unfortunately Merrie was busy between her legs and did not seem to want to quit. Nor did Marjorie want her to.

"One more," she said, "And then we'll switch." Merrie made a sound that might have indicated agreement. At that moment Dolly bore her pussy down on Marjorie's face and began coming, and Marjorie stopped talking. As Dolly ascended to the peak of her orgasm Merrie did something right and Marjorie barked "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" with a mouthful of muff and began convulsing with her own orgasm. When it finally died down she was chuckling contentedly and said, "Okay, let's switch. Merrie, you ought to get that pussy up here on my mouth. Mike, fuck me. Please, I mean." Merrie had a silly smile on her face as she sat up and then worked her way up Marjorie's body. Dolly had dismounted and had basically fallen over on the bed and was lying there as if she were dead. I got between Marjorie's legs and pointed my seriously hard cock at her pussy.

"Not there," she said. "Let's do this right." I paused. "Do you have some lube?" she asked. We did not, but Dolly murmured weakly that there was some lotion in her purse, which was lying beside the bed. "That will work" Marjorie said. Merrie was poised above her face, allowing us to rearrange ourselves before receiving Marjorie's oral ministrations.

Marjorie lifted her legs, posing her feet above her head. I looked down at her sopping pussy and the little puckered star of her asshole. "Go for it," Marjorie said. She reached down and pulled her cheeks apart a little to give me a better angle, and I placed the tip of my cock against her anus and pushed. Passage was surprisingly easy. My experiences had been similar to Merrie's and Dolly's, I had never been with a woman who found anal penetration tolerable, never mind pleasurable. I had tried several times in my life and it was not worth the anguish. But the fat head of my cock slipped right past Marjorie's sphincters, and as I pushed my shaft slowly disappeared inside her. "Oh my god," she said, and her eyes were crossing. "Oh my god, Mike, that is good. Merrie, give me that." She reached up and put her hands on Merrie's thighs and drew her down upon her face and I heard the sloshing sounds of her hungry attack on my Number One Girl.

I was afraid to hurt Marjorie and went slowly but she definitely did not react like someone in pain. I buried the full length of my cock in her asshole and withdrew it nearly to the tip and buried it again. Over the minutes I began pumping faster. The sensation of the tight ring of her sphincter gripping me was incredible. I felt my body breaking out into a sweat and my breathing began to come in gulps. I had my hands out, pushup-style, and after a while I let my body lie on top of hers, plunging deep into her bottom. Merrie had a couple of orgasms and said, "Mike, remember, don't come. If you get close, stop."

Marjorie used her hands to lift Merrie off her face. "What? He's not going to come?"

"No," Merrie said. "We decided it's better if he doesn't."

Marjorie laughed happily. "Oh yeah I totally fucking agree, absolutely. That is a brilliant idea. I love it." Then she dropped Merrie onto her face again.

Dolly was watching us fuck. "I don't know how she does that," she said. "Maybe if she moves in she can teach me what to do." I was not in a state for conversation but yes, my mind was going through a review of the positive ways that Marjorie could affect our little life together.

Eventually it came time to reorganize, and Marjorie ran to the bathroom to wash up. I waited while she soaped up in the shower, and then it was my turn. I had been glad to see there was no shit on my penis but I knew it was not sanitary and probably didn't smell very good, so I washed it carefully.

I had to laugh out loud when I got the bedroom. The ladies had not waited for me to return. Now Dolly was lying on her back on the bed with Merrie on top of her, sixty-nining, and Marjorie reaching her hand between Dolly's legs. When I entered the room Marjorie got up and sat on the side of the bed. She gripped my hips and pulled me to her and began sucking my cock. It was a great moment, standing there receiving a world-class blow job by a woman who obviously loves doing it, while the other two women licked each others pussies, orgasming every couple of minutes. This was a good idea, I told myself, proudly.

Marjorie was an expert. She could have made me come in ten seconds. Instead, she took me right to that point and then changed her approach just as I reached the point of no return. She did this repeatedly, keeping me flying high above the state of pleasure that I would normally experience during my orgasm. She was gobbling me up, clearly enjoying herself.

Over the next ten minutes our tempo slowed. Marjorie took her mouth off me and stroked me with her hand while the other two lay in a sort of falling-apart sixty-nine, on their sides, talking and giggling. I sat on the side of the bed.

Dolly said, "There's one more bedroom. Who should we call?"

Merrie hopped out of bed and brought back the list. I lay back with my head on Dolly's breasts and Marjorie leaned against the headboard with her hand still lightly stroking my cock. Merrie lay beside Dolly and read the list out loud. We decided to contact Alice, who was twenty-five and had never married. She hadn't said much about herself but her writing had a positive sound to it and we thought we might like her. I felt my eyes growing heavy, lying there. Apparently we all did, because the next thing I knew it was morning and I had to get ready for work. I showered and had breakfast and left them snoring in a heap.

When I got home, only Dolly was there. A big pot of spaghetti noodles was boiling on the stove. She had brought her things during the day and her room looked like she had lived there forever. She had a lot of shoes, and a special kind of slotted cabinet that she kept them in. She was wearing two-inch heels and capris when I came in, and I had the best feeling, knowing that this would be my life.

First thing, I sat at the table and composed a little note to Alice. I texted her: "Alice, are you still interested in sharing a house with me and three other women?"

In ten seconds my phone beeped: "I am interested. Need to see what the deal is."

"When can you come meet with us?"

"Right now."

I asked Dolly, "Do you know where the others are?"

Dolly said, "Yes, they just ran to the grocery store and the hardware store." At that moment I heard a car pulling into the driveway, and laughter.

I texted Alice: "We are eager to meet you." I gave the address.

"Half hour," she texted back.

Merrie and Marjorie had big, full bags of groceries and things, and seemed happy to know that Alice would be visiting us. Dolly mixed the spaghetti sauce with the noodles and we sat around the table eating and talking. I wondered what they had done all day but they did not mention anything. It was comforting in a way to think that they did not feel they owed me an accounting, and I felt a little funny about wondering. Had I had a house full of pussy-munching lesbians? Had they sat around gossiping about me? I didn't know, and it didn't matter.

Alice pulled up in a recent model Volkswagen, sky blue, a cute little car. I peeked between the curtains as she got out, stood there looking at the house and the neighborhood, and then came up the walk to the door. Alice looked very young. She was slender, petite, and black. She did not seem to be wearing any makeup but her face was so youthful and beautiful that I could not imagine that it would improve her appearance. She carried herself with the confidence of an adult. Her sparkling eyes darted around to each of us as she came in and a friendly smile played on her lips.

After introductions, Alice said, "So will someone please explain to me exactly what the deal is here? Did your ad say free rent?"

"Yes," I said.

Merrie decided that was enough out of me. "Mike owns this house, his kids have grown up and moved out, and he shouldn't have to be lonely. So instead of wasting all this space, he wants to share it."

"Mm hmm," Alice said. "And there was an implication that there is something sexual involved?"

Merrie's look effectively shut me up. "Yes," she said, "That's part of it. It is just us, though, we aren't going to bring other guys here or anything."

"So Mike here is going to be getting it on with four different women?"

I admit I smiled. It sounded pretty fucking good to me.

Merrie smied too. "The way we look at it, we're getting it on with him." Dolly and Marjorie chuckled. "And each other, of course."

"What? You ladies are having sex with each other, too?"

Merrie threw the ball back at her. "If we want. Would you have a problem with that?"

Alice tightened her jaw and looked at Marjorie, Dolly, Merrie, me. "Damn," she said, and her face broke into a smile.

"Let's show her around," I said.

Luckily she liked the one remaining room, next to Marjorie's. Marjorie took her hand and said, "We'll be like roommates." I could already imagine the two of them sneaking into one another's rooms at night.