Roommate - Huge Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a stroke of genius I fished out a pen from my front pocket. Wrote down my username "LoudPear2" and what app it was for a messaging program on this massive meat slab. I don't even remember where I got the user name from. He stopped trying to retract it when he felt my pen touch the topside of his dick. My heart was beating so fast. I was euphoric. Once I finished I let go and put it back into my pocket. It slid back into it's side like a dragon retracting back into its cave and I heard the latch close on the other side. I sat there dazed for a while.

Saw myself in the mirror. I was a mess. My knees had cum on them and my face was still smeared with it. Nothing had gotten on my shirt which was a miracle in itself. I then felt how wet and sticky my underwear was. I had cum while sucking that beast. Fuck that was good. I have never been this satisfied.

Once I got down of my orgasmic bliss started cleaning my face and knees with the paper towels and washing everything off. Then I looked down on the floor. The smell of cum was emanating from the pool of cum on the floor. I couldn't help myself I reached down to the floor like a cat and started lapping up as much as I could from the floor. It was so good and smelled like heaven. I could feel myself getting harder and harder as I continued to lick the ceramic floor.

"HNNNNGHH!" I moaned as I came while licking the floor.

Fuck I was addicted to the stuff. Pulse after pulse of orgasmic jolts went through my body as I strained not to fall into the puddle.

"Fuck me!" I breathed out between my teeth.

I was shaking as I tried to stand. My head still swimming in the smell of cum. Every time I breathed out I could smell it. A thought popped up in my head. Fuck! Ann must be waiting for me! I started to panic and ripped out as much toilet paper I could and kept mopping up the floor. Once one wad of paper was soaked in my had I flushed it down the toilet and repeated. After a minute it was all clean.

I unbuckled my belt and lowered my pants. Fuck! My underwear was soaked. I took them off and threw them into the trash can. I started cleaning my tiny cock in the sink and used paper towels to clean my crotch off. It was so sensitive. The rough texture of the paper towel felt like sand paper on my dick. I quickly rubbed down my crotch and put my pants back on. The jeans were dry now and I saw no hint of any discoloration from the cum. The smell in the room had subsided but I was pretty sure it was still smelly. I washed my hands again with soap and rinsed my mouth with water.

"Fuck that was great!" I cheered to myself as I looked into my own eyes through the mirror.

I now knew. I loved cock. I was bi. Women attracted me but I could satisfy men! I felt accomplished. I felt I belonged underneath that massive cock.

I slapped my cheeks. I had to get back to Anna. It was her birthday and I couldn't sit here all day sucking cock. Well... I could but that would be a bad roomie.

I walked slowly out of the bathroom. Got stared by some of the people waiting outside for a free bathroom. But I couldn't care less. I picked up the pace and headed with an elated mood towards the little booth. Anna wasn't there and I saw someone get out of our booth leaving it open. I rushed over and sat down. Then I panicked. Had Anna already left? I grabbed phone from my pocket and saw I had received no texts from her or calls. I quickly tapped in a message.

"Hey Ann. Where are you?" and I hit send.

I sat there my knee bobbing up and down in a nervous twitch. A minute later *PING*

"Oh sorry! My stomach didn't really like the alcohol :( still in the bathroom" The poor thing responded. And then I finally turned of the notification noise.

"That's alright! I will wait for you. I just got worried" I responded with a sigh.

Thank god! I hadn't been a bad roomie and she would never get to know of my adventures in my bathroom.

A few minutes later an exhausted figure of Anna stumbled towards our booth. Her d-cup tits bouncing up and down as she walked towards me. She sat down with a sigh. Her poofy dress temporarily poofing up more before settling down as her wide ass hit the seat.

"Glad you took our drinks away. *hiccup* I could not drink anymore" She spluttered.

"Yeah! Seeing as you're not feeling well should we call it a night?" I answered with a hand gently resting on her shoulder.

"Sounds good! I had reeeally *hiccup* fun though. Shorry for being away for so long" She squeezed out.

"Don't worry. I had fun as well. Let's call a cab and head back?" I asked.

"Yesh. Ohhh! Oh! How about we pick up some food on our way home? I'm ssstravingh." She asked with a smile that scrunched up her cute nose.

I felt my stomach protesting the idea of eating as maybe a gallon of cum was sloshing around my gut.

"S-sure. But I'm still full so we'll just get something for you." I stuttered.

"Not even a small bite? You're going to get even thinner if you don't eat some." She teased and jabbed my shoulder.

"Nah I'm good. Still full from that delicious dinner we made." I lied.

We both stumbled out of the bar and waited in the warm summer night by the road.We picked up couple hamburgers from a fast food place near our apartment. She had sneakily consumed a whole burger in the cab before we got back. When we got back at 1 PM we sat down at the couch and watch some silly show on the comedy channel. She continued to eat the last burger with vigor while I just sat there full and satisfied.

"Hey Ray! Thank you! It was really fun! *hiccup* And I really liked that bar!" She exploded out after she swallowed the last piece of cheeseburger.

"Yeah it was fun. Well, now we know not to drink as much next time." I declared.

"T-true... but yeah I think I need to sleep now. Good night Ray!"She blurted out as she grabbed her purse and walked towards her room.

"Good night Ann." responded with a smile and headed to my side of the apartment.

I laid down in the bed exhausted but with a smile. My dick was sore. I think I came at least twice sucking that behemoth and another just licking up cum. I could feel my self getting hard thinking about it. But it was too sore to even get to full mast.

"Shit!" I bellowed as I grabbed my phone in my front pocket and opened up the app.

No messages yet. My heart sank. Would I never get to meet him again? Was that the only time I would taste him? I could feel a tears forming. My vision started to get blurry and I put my phone on the side. I laid down into the darkness I felt tears fall down the side of my face. I closed my eyes and started to sob. Of course. Who would want me anyway. And he would probably laugh if he saw my dick as well. Fuck! Why did I get so full of myself. I laughed a little through the sobs. I was probably not full of myself but full of cum.

After a few minutes of self-pity I looked up towards the ceiling in the darkness while breathing slowly. It was an experience at least. Yeah. I will remember this. Then my phone lit up the room. I had put my phone on silent! I gasped a lot of air and in a panic reached for my phone. Opened the app. 1 message from "Mr. HugeC". Fuck yeah that's correct. I opened up the message with shaking fingers.

"Hey there Pear! That was fun. Did you enjoy it?" Said the message.

My heart was beating so fast I could almost feel it in my mouth. I typed faster then I ever have with a big grin on my face.

"That was the best night I have ever had! Loved it! I hope I was ok?" I waited a short second then hit send with force.

If I had super hearing I could've heard the ping of a message received on a phone on the other side of the apartment.

12