Roommate - Huge Changes Ch. 03

Story Info
A man discovers more things.
9.7k words
4.85
36.9k
72

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eikmoo
Eikmoo
165 Followers

I sat there waiting for a response from Mr. Huge. I was ecstatic, worried and still got the buzz of alcohol. It had been a maybe a minute since I sent my response but it felt like and eternity.

The message I had sent was. "That was the best night I have ever had! Loved it! I hope I was ok?" as a response to the cum guzzling evening I had with his monstrosity of a cock.

I was bobbing my heels of my feet into the bed in excitement like a school girl that had just received a message from their crush. Then a new message appeared on my screen and my heart started racing yet again.

"It was good. I have never done anything like that before. Glad you liked it." Read the response from the owner of the biggest cock I have ever seen.

It was good? Well, thats better than bad but still my heart hurt a little bit. It was at least good! I need to do this again. Also! I was his first glory hole experience. This was something new for both of us. But with that huge steel pipe of a cock I was most definitely not his first blowjob. I could still taste the delicious creamy cum in my mouth. Just remembering how the cum filled my mouth. How tasty and thick it was. How hard it was to swallow because of the viscosity but how I did it so willingly. I started to pitch a sore little tent when I continued to type.

"Well so would you like to do it again?" I sent while trying to hold my feet still.

I laid there with excitement. After a while of waiting I flipped over to lay on my stomach and covered my face with my pillow. My turgid member poking into the mattress. It was still sore from my previous nightly orgasmic events. It caused me to raise my butt into the air. That caused me to blush furiously and peak my eyes up from under the pillow. I was staring into my headboard while previously unthinkable thoughts popped into my head.

What if I could satisfy him another way? Show that I was worth something? I could feel my butt clench in fear and excitement. While bracing myself against the bed with my left arm, my right hand slowly made it's way towards my firm butt. One of the only things I have ever gotten complimented on my Sarah must be at least decent, right? It was smooth and hairless like most of my body. I squeezed it tightly. Oh it was firm and and it was pretty relaxing to squeeze. I brought one finger close to my smooth pucker. A slight moan escaped my lips. Then a slightly bigger one once the tip of my finger entered me. The screen on my phone lit up again! I pulled myself out and shivered. Reached for the phone and flipped to my back again.

"If you can follow my rules." Read the message.

"Well yes! I am up for that" I said while blushing. He was a little intimidating

I was nervous but all I could do is stare at the screen as I was awaiting a message. It took a while. Maybe he didn't like my enthusiasm.

"First no names, pictures, selfies or anything that can identify each other. I want to keep that to myself as I think you might want to as well. Secondly we will only meet at that bathroom in The Secret garden" He responded.

I felt a little dejected. But yeah, I don't feel ready either. I couldn't imagine myself saying to Dan "Hey this is my boyfriend Mr. H"... well not yet. Yeah that would be a little embarrassing. Maybe I wasn't really comfortable with who I am yet. Calm down Ray. Just give it time I told myself again.

After typing and rejecting several messages I settled on " Yes! So when would you like to meet up again?" then hit send.

"How about this Monday at 12 PM?" He responded.

This was so exciting. It felt very... kinky. Just messaging casually about when we we're going to do dirty things. My heart was racing a bit. Felt my cheeks heat up. And my tender dick rise to the occasion. I could still smell him on my breath every time I opened my mouth. Shit I work on Mondays though. Wait I got an hour lunch. Would that work? Should I skip eating to suck dick? Yes!

"Well, I work on Mondays but I could do my lunch at 1pm. Does that work for you?" I sent with some hesitation.

"That works. I will arrive 30 minutes earlier. Don't arrive before 1pm. Looking forward to Monday." He answered surprisingly fast.

First I didn't think my heart could race any faster but it did. I was squirming in my bed my hand in between my legs. I typed with my free hand with much difficulty.

"See you on Monday Mr. Huge." I responded with great difficulty.

"Talk to you later Pear :)" He responded even faster.

A little smiley face! I started to rub my sore little dick faster. He liked it! I started imagining the huge throbbing cock in my mouth as I picked up the pace. How it was gushing it's pre-cum into my mouth. Filling it to the brim!

"Auuuuggh!" I moan out loudly as cum almost clear liquid into my pants.

Fuck that felt good. I could feel my balls ache with each quiver of the lingering orgasm. Damn I forgot I went commando after the encounter with Mr. Huge and his massive meat. Shit! I slapped my hand over my mouth! Did Ann hear me? Nooo can't be. There is two walls in between us and they're pretty thick. I couldn't even hear Dan when Sarah stayed over every now and then. Unless I was in the living room! I pulled my pants off, wiped my crotch and threw it into the hamper. I fumbled through my little pile of clean clothes in the corner and hurriedly put on a pair of sweatpants when I found them.

I opened the door slowly. Nobody there. Phew I am safe. Well why not get something to drink before bed? I waddle towards the kitchen. The apartment was dark but you still got a lot of light from the city through the big window in the living room. It was a beautiful sight a lot of high-rise buildings creating towers of light in the night and the moonlight was reflected by the sea in the far distance. Yeah this is why I love this apartment.

I opened the fridge door and grabbed a soda. It let out a light "pssh" noise as I popped the tab. It was a refreshing cold cola but I felt a little bit sad as the last lingering taste of him was washed away. I let out a sigh. Suddenly there was someone who touched my shoulder.

"AAAaaahh!" I screamed as I made a jump away from the perceived danger.

"Hihihi." She giggles as I come chest to face with my cute shorty roommate.

"Well, you scared half to death. Happy with yourself?!" I said with a little too stern voice.

"Yupp! You also got thirsty after tonight's escapades?" She giggled as she reached for soda in the fridge.

"Yeah and I couldn't really sleep." I answered while scratching the back of my head.

"Me neither. I feel like I have sobered up. S-sorry for taking so long in the bathroom." She stuttered while looking down on her feet.

"Tha'ts alright, Ann. We all had our first time. You'll get used to it." I answered while sipping on my soda.

She blushed even with the poor lighting in the room I could see it. She looked so cute in her white thick night gown. Made her kinda look like a cute medieval maid. Her long blonde hair cascading down her shoulders.

"Y-yeah the first time. I will get used to it." She stammered again making her face even redder.

She was adorable. My face blushed a little bit as well.

"Well, I'm going to head to bed. G'night again Ann." I answered and walked past her.

"Good night Ray!" She cheered after me with a face still red.

I walked back to my room and was almost asleep before I hit the bed. Several hours later a light knocking on my door woke me up.

"R-ray are you awake?" an voiced through the door, I could barely hear her.

"Uh.. uh... well yeah I am now!" I shouted back with irritation.

"Yeah sorry! W-would you like some breakfast? As a thank you for taking me to the bar yesterday." She answered with a little bit more oomph.

I got up out of bed put on my sweatpants and pulled open the door.

"Eeeep!" Escaped her lips as she held up her hands to her face.

"Sounds great thanks." I responded to her previous question with a satisfied smile.

We sat down and had bacon with scrambled eggs in the living room. She had made some buttered toast on the side. It was delicious. She would've made a great girlfriend. We spent the rest of the day just watching TV, talking and playing some co-op games together. She was a blast and cute. I was growing more and more impatient and looking for an excuse to leave and spend some time alone with my thoughts and phone. The memory of Mr. H still strong in my mind.

"Look at that guy he's a giant!" Ann exclaimed while we were watching a fantasy medieval show.

I had barely paid attention to the show as my mind was elsewhere but that got my attention. I looked closer and the guy was huge. Clad in heavy plate. Towering over the other men large men making them almost look like children. He had broad shoulders and bulging arms. Then I started imagine that was how Mr. H looked like. Me standing below this huge armored frame. His bulge clearly visible in his thick linen pants. Throbbing and getting larger. Looking down on me with a smile. A shiver ran down my spine.

"W-well yeah he's pretty big, but I have to actually was thinking of laying down and read a book for the rest of the evening." I stammered while "casually" stretching.

"Yeah, I think I need to do some more artwork. Gotta keep the clients happy." She answered with smile that scrunched her cute nose.

We both headed to our rooms. I quietly closed the door behind me. Dropped my pants and laid down on the bed with such force it almost took the air out of me. I skimmed through the messages. "No names, pictures, selfies or anything that can identify each other." I read again. I so wanted to see his face though. I decided to take a shower seeing as I hadn't showered yesterday as well as I wanted to cool my emotions. Appreciate what you have Ray! So towards the shower I went.

It was really nice that there was two showers in the apartment so I didn't have to share one with Ann. Though it wouldn't have been bad to see her walk around with just a towel.

As I was standing under the hot running water thinking about tomorrow. I soaped up my hands and rubbed my cute bubble butt. I let one finger slowly slip in my behind. I clench around my finger. There was a build up of pressure. It wasn't bad quite the opposite. It felt good. I was shaking with pleasure. This would feel good for him but only if he fit. I put in another finger. There was an increase in pressure as my second finger entered followed by a sharp pain.

"Auch!" I let out as I took the second finger out again.

I guess one finger is all I can do right now I thought disappointingly. My mood sunk a bit but I started moving my remaining finger in and out slowly. It felt so good. And I finished as I imagine him filling me up. My knees gave out. I slumped down too my knees. Yeah that has to happen. If this had been three days ago I would've just dismissed it. But now it's different.

I sat down on the bed with my towel over my head. Looking down on my crotch. Would he be turned off on how small I was? It had been an object of hatred and shame for me for a long time. But I had other assets. Right? He wouldn't say goodbye for something so little? Would he? Tears almost escaped the corners of my eyes. I started sobbing lightly. Fuck my life. I curled up into a ball on the bed. Put my pillow over my head to drown the tears. Why was I born this way? Couldn't I have been a bit more normal? It's so unfair.

Haha I'm so emotionally unstable. Happy and horny for the events that have happened but still full of self-hatred. Face wet with tears. Probably snot running down my nose. Mouth was dry as a desert. Uggh I need a drink. I reached out for the day old glass of water on my nightstand. At the same second my hand reached for the glass my phone lit up.

"Hi! You awake? You still up for tomorrow?" Read the message from him.

"Well Yes! I am excited." I responded.

"Good glad to hear. Hopefully you can still eat before going back to work." He sent back.

"Well if this time is anything like last time I won't need to eat. You are very... filling." I typed as my face was turning redder and redder.

"Oh I'm glad to hear. Then remember to bring a backpack :)" He responded.

A backpack? What? Well of course I would. But why ask for a backpack?

"Well yes. Your word is my law." I typed back with a rising temperature in my face.

Maybe I am coming on too strong? Well I liked it. I would do anything for him not to leave. This was so much fun! Then I went on a roller coaster of emotions. Regret. Excitement. The seconds stretched out to minutes.

"Yeah that sounds fun. I'm just wondering you are over 18 right? Well of course you would seeing as we met at that bar. Just checking." I read his message with a sigh of relief.

"Yes I am over 18. Thought we weren't going to share private information? How about you?" I responded with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah nothing that can't identify each other with. We can still get to know each other casually. I'm in my early twenties." I read his message in awe.

Holy shit! He was younger then me! Maybe by a whole 10 years younger. Well at least 21. Because of the bar but. Geez. It got me a bit worked up. I almost started laughing with excitement.

"Well looks like I am older then. I'm in my early 30s. No worries your word is still law :)" I responded with a flushed face.

"That's ok with me. See you tomorrow pear." He responded with a casual message.

"See you tomorrow Mr. H." I responded and let out a huge sigh.

The rest of the evening I tried to distract myself with music and doing some assignments I brought from work. Sleep didn't come easy but eventually I dazed of into dream land. The dreams were filled with him. Standing tall over me with muscles barely contained by his white sleeveless shirt. Him wrapping his strong arm around me while we cuddled in the sofa. Him unzipping his jeans and waving his monster in my direction. I reached for it with my mouth and just before my lips hit his thick pulsing cock I woke up.

I made breakfast with a grumpy look on my face. Don't you just hate good dreams that end too fast? I readied myself up with a quick shower and remembered to bring my backpack. When I arrived at work it was like time slowed down. I was casually talking with Daniel from time to time at work but it didn't really help. Lunch was so far away. I got into the server maintenance to distract myself. While I was verifying our backups for the database Dan came over.

"Hey man! Do you wanna come with me to this new hot wing place? I'm meeting up with Sarah and I also heard their sauces are the bomb." He said loudly while almost hanging on my screen.

"W-well n-no. Ummm... My stomach couldn't really handle spicy stuff right now." I lied with a stutter.

"Oh c'mon man. Has been a while since just us three hung out. Not that I'm complaining about Ann, she's fun but it's just been a while." He said a bit flustered.

"Well I'm going to have to take a rain check. Say hi to Sarah from me!" I confidently responded.

"Oh I will. So how about next Monday?" He asked.

"Sure sounds good." I said while barely paying attention as I was too busy saving and closing everything and getting ready.

I flung my backpack over my shoulder. Straightened myself our of the chair and nervously fixed my hair and clothes.

"Well see you after lunch Dan!" I cheered as I began walking towards the elevator.

"See ya man!" Hooted Dan after me.

As soon as I got out of the building I rushed towards my bike. As I was biking towards the The Secret Garden I felt a more and more anxious. The knot in my stomach was a mess. I snatched my phone out of my front pocket to check for messages. There was one from him!

"Hey you're on your way?" It said and it was sent 15 minutes ago and the time right now was 1pm. Hehe. I guess he also must be nervous. I felt a bit calmer.

"I just arrived. Can't wait Mr. H" I answered with a smile.

"Then why isn't your side open yet?" His message read. Maybe he is annoyed with me?

"Well I'm on my way opening the front door now." I typed as I opened the front door in a rush.

I made my way past the bar speed walking past tables with families and couples. I lowered my head and put both my hands on my back packs suspenders. They had no idea what I was about to do several feet away from me. I hurried down the hallways locking my sight onto the last bathroom. I gave out a sigh of relief when I saw it was unoccupied. Almost slamming the door behind me I slid down to my knees in front of the hatch still holding onto my my phone.

"I'm here now!" I typed like my life depended on and afterwards set my phone to vibrate.

"Then why is your side still closed? :D" he had merrily replied.

I moved my face closer to the hatch and opened. I was met with a pulsating head of cock and before I could react the mass of meat slammed into my face. I fell backwards with pre smeared over my previously clean face. I looked up and saw my object of desire. Pulsating and large. It covered my view of the ceiling light and cast a shadow over my face. It was just as massive as I remembered huge veins were straining the skin and the head was now fully visible. A small string of pre cum was making a bridge from my forehead to the tip of his cock. I stared in awe. I felt my phone vibrate in my phone.

"You alright? I hope it wasn't a surprise." I glanced over his message with a stunned face.

"Well yeah. I'm alright. Umm can I take a picture of you?" I requested nervously while a big pump of pre landed on my head.

"Sure go ahead" He responded and as I read it he started bobbing his cock up and down hitting me in the face with a wet smack sound.

It must've been exciting for him. As his cock was throbbing up and down. Pulses of pre was painting my face as it swung up and down. I backed up a little bit to not be in his line of fire. I took a picture from the side. This massive piece of meat sticking out from the wall. I took a picture from every angle I could I also took a selfie right next to it. I was smiling but my eyes were dilated to its edges and my mouth slightly open in a needy look. I started taking my pants off in a hurry almost falling over as my foot got stuck in legs of my pants then I placed them on the toilet seat along with my shirt. I was naked in front of his monster. I continued to take pictures as my other hand started jerking my dick off. I nervously took step after step closer. I moved my dick closer to his. It was shorter then just the head of his dick! The mass alone of his head was bigger then my cock and balls combined. I took picture after picture placing it just above his massive cock. Fuck this is so hot! He twitched suddenly and my dick and his touched for a brief moment. He was so smooth and warm. My legs gave out under my body. Five quick orgasmic pulses let my cum out on the floor. I felt shivers all over my body. All my little spurts of cum wasn't even close to one shot of pre from him. My and his fluids mixed on the floor. Another shiver ran down my spine. He won in every aspect. My phone vibrated again.

"You alright?" He had sent. Must've been worried.

"Oh I'm alright. Sorry this is just so exciting." I sent him

"Can you touch me again and would you like me to return the favor?" He asked in the text message.

My eyes lingered on the message. He doesn't know I have a tiny dick. He doesn't know. I felt my anxiety build up. He doesn't know. He doesn't know and it will stay that way.

"Well I'm good I prefer giving!" I lied.

As soon as I hit send my tongue darted from the base all the way to the tip of the silky steel pipe. I felt the smooth skin, every ridge and all the veins as my tongue went back and forth along the long shaft.

Once I got his cock covered in our combined pre-cum saliva mix, I scooted over in front of his cock. Grabbing it with both my hands looking straight into his huge cum slit. It was hard and throbbing in my hands yet again. My fingers were barely connecting. It was sooo thick and warm! I was ecstatic. Like a mixture of glee and complete utter horniness. My mind went blank as soon as my tongue connected with his big meaty head. It was spongy and smooth. The sweet taste of pre filling my mouth and my nose filling with the smell of sex and a slight hint of vanilla.

Eikmoo
Eikmoo
165 Followers