Roommate - Huge Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue swirled across his glands. I placed my lips between my teeth and his smooth cock. I wanted more of it inside me. Pumping my hands back and forth and every now and then squeezing hard at the base of his shaft as I tried to take more of him into my mouth. Pulse after pulse of delicious sweet pre came into my mouth. I didn't want to stop. I kept twirling my tongue round and round as I kept an even suction on him. Moaning loudly I just kept going. I felt good. Every twitch and pulse that came from him encouraged me. I was giving pleasure to him. I made him feel good! My jaw was getting stretched and sore. Then suddenly I felt the ridge of his huge glands passed my lips. His head was in my mouth! My previously unattended dick became rock hard and I could feel another orgasm building up again. The already impossibly hard cock in my mouth and hands became even harder.

Then something unexpected happened he started pulling back. I desperately tried to hold him back squeezing down on the monster but it was drenched in pre and saliva. Then I heard a ping from another message. I let go with one hand but still tried to uselessly hold the meat slab back with my other hand. There were two messages.

"Hey let go and I will give you something." Read the first message.

"Hello? Can you let go?" Read the second one.

I must have missed the first message! I quickly let go and the cock dragon went back into its cave and the hatch on the other side closed quickly. I quickly typed with a response!

"I'm so sorry! I missed your messages. I was having too much fun..." I responded with shame.

"That's ok. Would you mind licking my balls? You don't have to if you don't want to..." He responded.

I felt my heart yet again speeding up, my grin widening and my face flushing. My hands were shaking. I hope my heart can survive more encounters with him. This was just too good!

"Yes! Of course!" I responded while giggling to my self. I sat in front of the hole staring at the darkness in anticipation. The hatch moved away and I could see a wall of flesh blocking the anything from passing. It kept expanding into my side of the wall. It was smooth, hairless and a little wrinkly. Small almost invisible veins riddle the flesh wall. The one testicle entered my side and slumped down in the massive ball sack on my side. It was hanging menacingly on down along the wall. It was so huge! Bigger then two of my knuckled fist combined. I reached out and touched it with my shaking hand. I cupped it from underneath it felt so heavy and it was radiating warmth. It was shaven smooth but I could still feel a little prickle here and there as I juggled the testicle in my hand. It was like my hands were sinking into this huge orb of flesh.I felt the dense and hard testicle through the soft flesh of his ball sack. I leaned in closer to lick it from underneath.

Then it's twin popped out of the hole and came crashing down with it and extra skin. My face got smothered by the massive ball sack. The laid heavily across my eyes and face. I tried to breathe in but the flesh sucked into my mouth instead. It was salty with a taste of pre-cum that had dribble on top of them. I lifted them up with a heavy testicle in each of my hands. Fucking enormous! I buried my face in between them motor boating these huge balls that would make a bull feel shame. Sticking out my tongue I tried to get them as wet as possible and my nose inhaled the manly odor coming off them. I was in heaven. I had found the source of all the cum and pre. These were the massive cum tanks that provided me with sweet nectar. The skin was contracting and moving in my mouth. It felt heavenly as I sucked on them. I could definitely not fit them in my mouth which is a bit disappointing but sucking and licking them was so much fun. Soon they were covered in saliva. I kept rubbing my face into them while slathering them with my tongue. They're so big! I kept moaning while pleasuring him and in turn myself while doing it.

I felt them twitch and they strained in the palm of my hands. The huge balls tried to pull themselves up. Bouncing and twitching as they tried to re enter into the hole. They scrunched up and twitching wildly against the glory holes edges. I was staring at amazement at this inhuman sized nuts dancing madly against the wall. I returned to serving these violent monstrosities. I felt so good as they bounced up and down. The spit covered smooth skin rubbing against my face. The smell of his huge balls seeping into my skin. Then another stronger smell filled my nose. Cum! It was such a strong smell! I reached down and touched my rock hard cock while licking the twitching flesh in front of me. I came hard while pressing my face into the huge balls.

I kept moaning while rubbing my face up and down the massive cum containers. The smooth and wet orbs stopped tensing up after a while and sank down back to their original place. I was panting like a dog. My arms and legs were shaking. I yet again felt like I had run a marathon. The huge sack of testicles started moving back towards the hole then they got stuck. The two orbs strained against the hole. I let out a little giggle. My phone vibrated.

"Help! Can you give me a hand?" Read the message from Mr. H.

I suppressed my laughter as well as I could then moved my hands up to grab on to the huge cum tanks. I pulled them down a little first then pushed the first one. They were still warm and covered in saliva. I gave the last one a light kiss before I pushed it into the whole. It made a "shluurp" and "pop" sound as it was pulled back to the other side. The hatch closed as soon as it was on the other side. I got a flash of pale hairless skin on the other side before it closed completely. I fell back onto my ass and breathed out a sigh of relief. The pre-cum covered floor made me slide backwards a little bit more and I had to steady myself with my still shaking hands. Then the hatch opened again!

Out from the glory hole came a clear bottle small coke bottle with a murky white viscous liquid inside it! my hand darted towards the bottle as it bounced and skidded on the wet floor tiles. I grabbed it and it was so hot in my hands. Like I was touching someones hot flesh. The bottle was filled to the brim. The viscous content barely moving as I moved it back and forth. I screwed off the bottle cap and the contents spilled a little over my hands.

The thick and tasty smell of cum filled the room and I put the container towards my mouth. First I just poured the slow flowing liquid onto my tongue. When the first blob of cum hit my tongue my eyes went into my head. I moaned as I gulped load after load into my mouth and I ended up sucking on the bottle like a calf. While I was sucking in my delicious gift I heard a thump from the hole.

Another bottle tumbled down onto the floor. Followed by another and then another. Several small 300ml coke bottles came through building up a pile on the floor. I counted them in amazement. It was ten of them laying on the floor with the one I had already guzzled down it was a total eleven of them. The hatch closed when the last one hit the floor and my phone vibrated.

"That should help quench your thirst :)" Read the cheeky message from him

"Thank you so much. This was so much fun." I responded with cum covered fingers running over my screen.

"I was worried I might've been too much with the bottles. But you said I was satisfying... You better hurry up so you're back in time for work." Read his concerned message.

I panicked a little and my eyes quickly darted to the top right corner of my phone screen. 1:45 PM! I had to be back for work in fifteen minutes.

"Thank you so much! I will message you later. Gotta hurry!" I replied still smudging my screen with his cum.

After I hit send I brought the fingers up to my mouth to clean all of it off. I moaned slightly with my fingers still in my mouth. He tasted so good and I felt so full and satisfied from that one bottle. I hurriedly cleaned the aftermath with paper towels. Rubbed down the floor and my face down with the course brown paper towels. I packed down the bottles into my backpack. It was now full with bottles of his cum and a spare shirt I brought. After practically jumping into my clothes I rushed out the bathroom and headed back to work.

I was smiling so much when I got back. All my thoughts were of him. I tried to hold myself back from texting him but to no avail.

"Hi back at work! So when would you like to meet up again?" I sent while feeling my cheeks straining from the smiles.

"How about this Wednesday? I'm still at the Secret Garden. That was exhausting my legs are still wobbly." He sent back really fast.

"Well yes I would be delighted. So can I ask you a question?" I responded with my hurting smile still on my face.

"Yes of course." He sent back just as quickly as before.

"Can I ask how big you are? Like have you ever measured?" I sent back with a bit of hesitation. That cock had been on my mind these past few days, I just had to know.

"Does it matter?" He sent back after a long nervous pause.

"No not at all. I would've had fun even if you were different. Size doesn't matter." I sent back honestly and with some lingering shame of my own size. I mean it was fun him being huge but anything bigger then mine felt empowering. I was a bit conflicted, I guess.

"I'm 21 inches. Yeah it's not an easy thing to have this size." He responded fairly quickly.

Holy shit 21 inches! There was some wall in between us so I didn't get the best eye measurement. He was practically 6 times my length and with the girth the difference in volume would be enormous. I guess it's not an easy thing to have. I guess he gets a lot of stares when walking about. I bet I could spot his large package if I met him in the streets. Fuck I didn't think of that.

"I'm sorry. I guess the attention you get can be a little too much." I responded with some shame. I guess everyone has problems.

"I don't get that much attention. I hide it well. But it doesn't really fit the rest of me." He responded.

Holy. My imagination was on fire. He might've been a short fat guy. Or a skinny average guy. Yeah... My first thought he must've been tall and massive to fit that organ. It would look even more monstrous on someone other than a big guy. Shit. Now I feel like shit. I mean I know what it's like when certain parts doesn't "match" the rest of you. I strengthen my resolve for what I was about to type. I felt nervous and nauseous for what I was about to type but soldiered on.

"Well I know the feeling. My dick doesn't really fit me either. Thou mines a little below average. I hope you don't mind" I typed and took several seconds before I moved my finger above the send button. I closed my eyes and hit send.

The seconds felt like minutes. My face was draining with color and I couldn't look. I kept my eyes closed. Fuck I had been such an emotional roller coaster these past days. Get a grip of yourself Ray! I could feel tears building up. Then the phone in my hand vibrated. I sucked in air between my tears and steeled myself. I slowly opened my eyes.

"I don't mind at all :) Yeah it's not easy being different. I was home schooled because of it." He responded.

That a little reassurance and a smiley could go so long. I wiped the little build up of a tear from my eyes. Smiled while still shaking.

"I kinda wanted to be home schooled for a while. Was it your own choice? Or did your parents do it? Either way I wish we could've been friends during school. You seem like a nice guy." He responded with my previous smile slowly returning to it's former glory.

"So we could be friends with benefits? :) because you're really good at the benefits... haha I'm just joking. Yeah you seem like a pretty nice guy as well. It was my parents. Hey this might be a strange request. Could I have those pictures you took. Like only of my dick. You shouldn't be in the pictures. I still want to keep this umm casual." He responded after a while.

"Well yeah of course! It's pictures of you." I responded quickly as I attached several pictures from different angles of his enormous piece of meat. Just looking at the pictures made me all hot and bothered. I squirmed in my seat as I felt myself an erection.

"Thank you. I couldn't take these myself." He sent back almost instantaneously.

"Well why do you need pictures of yourself?" I inquired him while scratching my head.

"Oh it's a little embarrassing but I got a fan site where I post and sell pictures." He messaged after a while.

Holy shit he had a site. I had to get access to it. I squirmed a little in my seat thinking of it. I bet my eyes glazed over as I thought of it.

"So could I get a link to the site or do you not want me to see your face?" I sent back as I thought of it.

"Oh I don't post anything besides my dick. It's a little embarrassing. I'm definitely not into what I post but it is what sells. So please don't judge me." He sent back with a link to his website.

I looked up from my desk. No one else was there. Should I wait until I get back home? I quick look wouldn't hurt. I pushed clicked the link and it brought me to a website with a dark background with a gothic styled text interface. Mr. Huge Cock it read at the top.

The site had several of pictures of that enormous slab of meat either from the side or above. There was videos of him cumming in a bathroom stall and in a shower. It was so powerful. It was like someone turned on a hose and turned it on and off multiple times. The pressure of the huge loads caused the cock to recoil a little backwards then it came fully back into frame. No hands or any part of his body in the frame just him shooting enormous loads against a shower wall and down a toilet.

Then I encountered a video of him cumming on someones picture. It was mostly guys but some women as well. It was so fucking hot. Then I started reading I had been to busy just looking at the pictures and videos and ignored most of the text above or below the picture. It was mostly him bragging or calling everyone small dicked losers. How they should worship his cock. How a real mans cock should be. The people who commented were ecstatic and very very into it. I thought at first I wouldn't like it. But I almost came right then and there. I knew Mr. H was way kinder then that. But the idea of him dominating me was really really fucking hot. To be his and to make him feel good. To surrender myself to him. To let my worries go and just have him take the reins... felt good. But I was still worried about if he didn't like small dicks.

To see more you would have to subscribe. About 15 dollars a month. I knew what I would do when I got home. Then my phone vibrated again.

"Hello? I hope I didn't scare you off. Sorry for sharing." He had sent me.

"Oh sorry you're a bit distracting. No nothing to worry about. It's perfectly fine. People are most assuredly into that :)" I typed back.

"Yeah... Not that I hate it but I'm happy that they're happy. So can I post these pictures? And umm I might mention I got a... cock slave to take them for me. I hope that's alright?." He responded with concern.

Me being his cock slave. I gasped as I put my hand over my mouth to suppress a moan. I was rock hard and squirming in my deckchair. Damn! He was so powerful. My phone vibrated in my other hand.

"Not that you are my cock slave. I'm just posting it in the spirit of the site. Sorry!" He sent before I could respond with obvious worry.

It was hot. Because he seemed nice and he enjoyed my umm... service. I never thought I would be sucking cock a week ago but look at me now. I smiled wildly as I typed away.

"Well no worries. You seem like a nice guy." I sent with a thought I should've added a smiley.

"Hey do you wanna chat later tonight? I know you're busy with work right now." He sent and as soon as I read it I went from being just horny to being horny and giddy.

"Well yeah! I would love that. Talk to you later Mr. H" I sent him.

"Talk to you later, Pear! :)" He sent me back.

Then I continued my work on checking the backups on the servers. I would need to change underwear after I got back home. Chatting with him had cause me to leak a little pre. After an hour or so I was starting to feel a little hungry. I didn't really have much to eat while on my lunch. Except the bottle of cum... I reached down into my backpack.

As I grabbed the bottle I could still feel the warmth in it. I was little bit colder then the first time I received them from him. I held the bottom and brought it up to my face. Shaking it I could see the murky white viscous fluid slosh back and forth. I unscrewed the bottle cap and brought it too my nose. Still a thick and musky smell of cum with a hint of vanilla. He must've used a perfumed soap or something. I lapped with my tongue and as soon the slightly salty cum hit my taste buds shivers went down my spine. Yeah I think I'm hooked by this point. I gulped down some more and put the half empty bottle next to my keyboard with the bottle cap back in place.

As I was sitting there continuing my work a hand reached over my shoulder and grabbed the bottle. I panicked and reached out with my hand towards it as fast as I could but I wasn't nearly fast enough.

"Hey Give that back!" I yelled and turned myself towards the person who grabbed it. There stood Dan and he backed away even further when I raised my voice.

"Hey calm down, man. So whats this?" He said as he moved the bottle up too his face to inspect its contents.

The body was on full alert and I felt like I was about to throw up. My face must've turned pale or beat red. I couldn't tell. I was just a jumble of emotions. And through this I tried to think. Think faster then I ever had. And let me tell you I don't do well under pressure.

"W-well..." I paused giving myself some extra time. Then it hit me. "It's a protein s-shake!" I sputtered out.

He unscrewed the bottle and smelled it.

"Fuck this looks and smells like cum if it weren't for the vanilla I would've guessed that." He exclaimed while making a grimace.

I thought my stomach couldn't sink any lower. Now if I had any color left on my face it would've been gone. I probably looked like a zombie.

"Y-yeah... i-it taste even worse. I was thinking of bulking up... y-you know." I lied while shaking a bit. I guess I was lucky he wasn't looking at me. Then before I could react he took a big swig from the bottle. He had thrown his head back and I could see his adam's apple go up and down as he swallowed the content of his mouth.

"Damn! Yeah you can keep this. Bulking up with this must be a nightmare!" He burst out while opening and closing his mouth as to remove the flavor.

He screwed on the bottle cap and handed it back too me. I was too stunned to make an expression And just took the bottle and put it back on my desk. I turned swiveled my chair back to face the screen just sat there for a second. Dan sat down at his desk on the other side of the room still making a sour face. I tried to focus on the screen I could feel the paleness wash away from my face to be replaced by red flush of embarrassment. Holy shit! My best friend has just drank the cum of my... of my... friend with benefits. I looked over at Dan again I could see the side of his face as he was facing towards the window. I guess we have even more in common now. I smiled a bit

After I got back home I told Mr. H. He thought it was funny but said he felt sorry that my straight friend had no idea. We started to chat about everything between the heaven and the earth... well except details about ourselves. We talked politics, religion, science etc. So many subjects. And we agreed on almost everything but the things we disagree on we had fun discussions. We didn't have the same taste in music but it wasn't like we disliked each others taste.