Roommate - Huge Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a week had passed. We had continued chatting and had our "Secret Garden meetings" four more times. I was starting to really like him. Like REALLY like him. I had known it was a bit of a personal question but I had asked him if he was single. Because if he was I think I might not be able to continue this. I guess I should've asked him earlier but I had to know. He had responded with a cheeky message confirming him being single and asking why I was asking. I tried to convey my feelings that maybe in the future if we could become more than just "friends". He had given me a blatant no. Said he was not ready for anyone. It felt quite depressed from that response but I didn't show it. Just bottle it up Ray.

So we continued the way we were. More pictures and videos were uploaded to his site thanks to me and the few days we didn't meet up I would masturbate three or four times to his website. I was thinking about sending in a request to have in cum on a picture of my face... but I better not just in case we were to become something in the future.

And for plans for the future I had ordered a multitude of dildos of different sizes. To easy myself up to his enormous size. As well as lubricant and posterior cleaning products. Every night I would do a training session with myself, while browsing his site of course. It was fun I couldn't wait for him to get his surprise. Well I was a bit worried about getting rejected. Maybe oral was all he ever wanted, which I must say I was getting better at. He told me his likes and dislikes. I just followed the instructions on my phone.

It was a Friday night. I had gotten back from work. Sarah and Dan had come over for movie night with me and Ann. We had fun and enjoyed homemade hot wings thanks to Sarah and Ann. They had grown a bit closer which I'm glad for. During the movie night I saw Ann look at her phone every now and then and smiling. She was really into the movie but whenever there was downtime she would pick it up and look at it. Half-way though the last movie Dan and Sarah had to leave. They had to get up early but I guess that was just code for them wanting some intimate time before bed. Ann sat at the sofa and waved goodbye while looking at her phone. At the front door Daniel leaned in close to me and whispered.

"Hey man, do you have any more of that protein stuff? I don't know about how good it is for bulking up but I was a maniac in bed that night." Then he looked me in the eyes wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

Thankfully the hallway leading to the front door had it's lights turned off else he would see how red my cheeks got.

"Y-yeah no. I don't have anymore left." I honestly stuttered. I had finished it and any new batches would be going to my stomach.

"That sucks man. Well if you know where to get more I will buy some of you." He said while heading out the door where Sarah waited with her tank top that was waay to small to contain her massive jugs.

"Bye Ray. Treat my Ann well." She exclaimed with a smile. "Bye Ann! See you tomorrow!" She shouted right afterwards and you could hear a distant bye from Ann as a response.

"Well Take care guys. Bye!" I almost shouted back while closing the door.

The door closed shut and with a click I locked it. I sighed and chuckled a little to myself. I don't want Dan be addicted to my enormous "friends" cum. I headed over to the sofa and jumped over the back of the sofa to land in my same spot. Looked over at Ann. There she sat. Cute and small. Her blonde hair cascading over her right shoulder in a single big braid Sarah had been working on during the first movie. Her smile was a full on grin so her nose was scrunched up and eyes partially closed.

"Well tell me what is making you so happy. You've been glued to that phone all night." I demanded with a mischievous smile.

She slammed the phone down into her poofy dress and it billowed as she did. Her eyes were wide and her face flushed.

"I-I just..." She paused and her brows creased as if she was in deep contemplation. "O-okay Ray. I met this guy online I really like." She muttered while concentrating on the phone between her legs.

"Well I thought you were asexual?" I questioned her with a surprised look on my face.

She thought for a while then began to smile again.

"Just because I'm asexual doesn't mean I'm aromantic.." She sighed out.

"Well that's good!" I boomed out. A little disappointing but I had found someone I really liked as well so it's just fine that she finds one as well. Maybe I should tell her about my heartthrob. No not yet. I'm not ready to admit to anyone but myself I'm gay. Well I was the only one who needed to know really.

"As long as he treats you well. Else I would have to beat him up!" I jester as I flexed my skinny arms.

My arms sank to my side after looking at them. "Well I would probably need help from Dan." I asserted.

"Hihi Thanks Ray. You're the best. Wanna finish the movie?" She inquired while giving me that adorable smile.

"Sure I am up for that. Let me refill our snacks." I excitedly exclaimed as I picked up the bowls to fill them back up in the kitchen.

I opened our pantry and refilled the bowls with candy and chips. I fished out my phone as seeing Anna on her phone made me just a smidge jealous but that feeling went away as soon as I read our messages.

"Hi Mr. H. How is your Friday evening? Miss you :) also do you want to meet up tomorrow?" I hurriedly put in and hit send as I walked back into the living room. I placed the bowls down and turned the movie back on. Then slumped down onto the sofa. Ann sat as far away from me as possible. She was into the whole physical touch but she let Sarah get away some touch just no hugs. She must've had a hard upbringing I guess.

I was actually getting into the movie at this point. A hunt for his daughter and he had a particular set of skills. Neither of us had seen it before well except Dan, maybe that's why he wanted to head back home with Sarah? My phone vibrated and I saw from the corner of my eye Ann was on hers. Well I guess two can play at this game I thought and grabbed the phone in my pocket.

"Hi Pear :D Miss you as well. Got plans tomorrow but if you want this Sunday? Let's do some confessions in our booth together ;)" His cheesy response read.

"Hmm yeah sounds good. Well, may I ask what my favorite guy is gonna do tomorrow?" I responded with a smile on my face.

"Oh you just say that because you love my cock ;)" He taunted.

I know it was just a joke but it still stung a bit. I mean yeah his fucking massive cock was fun. But this past week there had actually been some real emotions growing in me.

"Seriously... I like you. I don't really need your dick. But it's fun you know. I like pleasing you." I hesitated before I hit send. Hope he doesn't panic over the I like you part.

"I was just joking. I like you as well pear. I'm actually going to head out with a friend shopping tomorrow. Haven't done that in a while." He sent back

I knew he was just joking but hold the fucking phone. He. Likes. Me. I kinda wanted to laugh out loud but I held myself back because I wasn't alone in the room.

"Oh heading out with a friend. I wish I could come as well." I kinda wanted to add a heart to the end of my message but that would've been a bit too much.

"Oh you will come on Sunday ;) but yeah she's pretty cool. She going to get some clothes and I am going to get some supplies." I read his message with a little pit of anxiety forming in my stomach.

Of course he had female friends. I mean anyone would want a guy with an anaconda for a cock. I almost started to panic but I shoved the feeling as well as I could down to the bottom.

"Oh so does she know about you. You know." I questioned with worry still lingering.

"No she has no idea. I'm glad I got to borrow her from her boyfriend. Don't worry I'm not her type I think." I read it and felt a wave of relief.

We continued to chat back and forth for the next 10 minutes. We talked about all kinds of things. I wanted us to try do the 16 personalities test, just to find out more about ourselves. And then I asked what he was up to tonight.

"Oh I'm watching a movie with an actor named Liam chasing after his kidnapped daughter. Though I've kinda not been paying attention. Thanks to you :D" He sent. I was going to respond with what's the odds. Like holy shit us watching the same "old" movie. Then a strange suspicion grew and grew inside me.

No it couldn't be I told myself.

Not possible I chanted internally.

I had to confirm. So I prepared my message and hit send.

"Oh so what's he doing right now?" and I looked over at Ann my pulse rising.

"He's on some luxury boat kicking ass." Was the message I received just as Ann did the final button push on her phone.

No this must be some kinda of prank. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She sat there in her poofy flowery green dress. Blonde hair in a braid giving that beautiful smile towards her phone. Towards me? She was so cute and small. She couldn't be the owner of that cock. Not possible. I gulped hard and sent a message on my phone.

"Ann?" I barely took my eyes of her as I hit send.

Her brilliant smile went away and I saw worry in her eyes. She put her phone down on the seat next to her she looked panicked. She had placed both of her hands on her knees and it looked like she was shivering.

"Mr. H?" I spoke with a voice that was barely audible over the fight scene.

Her sky blue eyes darted from her knees and towards me. She gazed into my eyes then down to my phone and back to me. We both sat there and stared at each other. Then the fight scene ended and it got eerily quiet.

"P-pear?" She stuttered with an tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

I guess we both knew each others identities now.