Roommate in Training Ch. 03

Story Info
The new puppy is given his debut at a femdom party.
1k words
4.53
10.9k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
str82u
str82u
26 Followers

Her two party guests arrived within minutes of each other as requested. Like her, they were young, exceptionally beautiful, and more than willing to help with her training in that they both had the same sexual tastes. The seemed to have an informal club just for the purpose of training human male pets, and neither of them were surprised to see him. Yet another puppy was learning the basics, they knew.

She had her new roommate sitting on the floor by the door awaiting her guests. He was naked, of course, as he had been much of the time since she'd "adopted" him. He had a leather collar around his neck, and his leash was tied to a hook in the wall.

This was to be his first lesson in proper socialization. Her first guest entered and gave her a questioning look.

"Susan, he's brand new. He needs to learn to be handled and controlled by females other than me. Why don't you calm him and establish your dominance? Make him nice and hard and needy for us, okay?"

Susan did as she was asked, squatting down before him, her long bare legs now spread apart on either side of him, her panty-covered pussy visible and teasing him from under her miniskirt, her soft hand reaching forward to take his vulnerable, dangling cock in her fingers and beginning to stroke him gently.

She whispered, "Good doggy, good puppy," as he began to harden in her fingers. He was staring down her low-cut top, and she allowed him to take in the view of her full, ripe, unrestrained breasts.

"Aren't my breasts, wonderful? You like looking at them, don't you? They are soft and sensitive, and I love having puppies lick at my nipples."

With her free hand she began to caress her own breast. His eyes got even bigger.

"My nipples get big and firm when they are licked properly. If you do a very good job on my nipples my pussy will get very wet, and I will let you lick up my juices. You will swallow my pussy juices for a long time while I let you lick me and make me come many times. It's time for you to get nice and hard, now, so that I know you like the idea of using your mouth and tongue on my breasts and nipples to please me."

She smiled and continued to sooth him with her voice, teasing him with descriptions of what he might be allowed to do to her perfect body as she felt him harden, his cock forcing her fingers to spread and her hand to widen into a larger and larger grip. She stopped only when he was fully erect and panting in excitement. Then she cupped his dangling balls in her warm, soft hand.

"I bet this is just full to overflowing with doggy jizz, isn't it? If you are a very talented and obedient doggy perhaps we will find a way empty this for you."

"Wonderful, Susan!" Now slip off your panties so that he can smell and taste you. He needs to learn to identify my guests individually for future reference as a good puppy should."

Susan smiled as she again stood in front of him, raising her skirt momentarily so that she could slip off her thong panties. She held her skirt up and beckoned with a finger, signaling that he should crawl to her, bring his head to her exposed, shaved vulva, then sniff and cautiously lick at her exposed pussy, registering her scent and taste.

After a few exploratory swipes with his tongue to get a sample of her juices, though, he lost control and began worming his tongue over her clit and between her soft vulvar lips, trying to find his way into her depths. He stopped only when the girl slapped him hard on his head.

"Bad dog! You get your treat only when you are given permission!"

His master nodded approvingly. Susan didn't bother to put her panties back on. She just strode over to the couch and sat down, her little skirt high on her thighs, her long legs bare, casually spread apart and inviting. He stared as she deliberately exposed herself, wanting so badly for her to summon him and allow him access to his treat.

When the next guest arrived he was surprised to see her holding a leash of her own. She was a stunning Black woman, with long slender legs, a fantastic ass and perfect, bulging breasts. He had to pry his eyes away as her own pet entered on all fours behind her. Much to his surprise, it was a female, as naked as he was, a very young, fair-skinned blond with her long hair tied up in pigtails on either side of her head. Her full breasts were dangling freely, wobbling as she walked on hands and knees, tipped by prominent pink areola and nipples. Her ass was muscular, round and perfectly formed, and her pink vulvar lips were totally exposed from behind.

"I hope you don't mind that I brought my bitch. She's in heat, and I can't leave her alone or she'll try to dildo herself with whatever she can find. Honestly, I can't even keep any carrots or cucumbers in the house anymore! I don't want to breed her yet, but I heard you had a new male dog and thought perhaps we could give her some experience with being mounted. It might calm her for a while; I could really use a break from all her pitiful begging and moaning."

"Hmm, perhaps we can use her as a reward. If my new doggy does an exceptionally good job satisfying us all, perhaps we'll let him hump the bitch."

The young female seemed to understand. She was staring at his hard, erect cock, licking her lips. She looked at her mistress, her eyes begging for relief.

The night was still young, and the party was just beginning.

str82u
str82u
26 Followers