Roommate Return

Story Info
Nick returns home to his roommate in a new position.
858 words
3.57
37.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scheduled my flight back home a day early because I only flew to Miami to break up with my long distance girlfriend Jessica. It was only 7 months since she moved from L.A. to finish school. I loved her but I really missed having sex. I need physical contact. She's not into open relationships and I'm only 22. They'll be plenty of fish in my sea.

It slipped my mind to text my room mate Dennis and let him know I was coming back a day early. I shrugged it off as my Uber pulled up and I climbed inside. He's probably just playing Playstation anyway. It's been a while since he's had the house to himself.

Dennis's car was in the drive way with an unfamiliar car parked behind it. As I walked up a tall black dude walks out of the front door. We both froze and so I asked him if he was one of Dennis's homies and he looked back at the door and then at me, "Yeah..." He bounced down the two steps and hopped in his car. I watched him drive away then I stepped up to the front door.

There was some R&B playing in the house. The door was unlocked and the air in the house was thick with incense and maybe sweat. It was very something familiar but I was curious as to what Dennis was up to.

I sat my bag by the couch and took off my shoes and hoodie. I flew Southwest so I was dressed in sweat pants and now in my t-shirt. I walked toward Dennis's door.

My steps were quiet on the hardwood floor. The hall was dark and a red light was emanating from the doorway. The door creaked as I opened it.

"That was fast, the last one just left."

Dennis yells back at me. He slightly turns his head and I see he's wearing a blindfold. I grip my dick through my sweats because I'm not sure what is going on. My heart pounds as i take in this scene.

Dennis is a thick dude, about 5'8 with chocolate skin. Good looking and from what I knew, he dated women. He's been my room mate for a year now. I've never seen this dude step out of a shower. But here I am standing in this threshold as Dennis is on all fours at the edge of his bed.

"You're not much of a talker are you? That's fine, give me the dick."

My dick is throbbing. Dennis's ass is glistening with baby oil. I walk closer and I know he call feel my presence behind him.

He arches his back and i drop my sweats and boxers. I stroke my dick with my right hand and grip his left ass chick with the other. He moans and I take a deep breath.

The smell of cum is so strong. His comforter has a puddle of cum underneath him. I aim my mushroom tip at his cummy asshole.

"Fuck yeah, get deep in my ass."

"Unnnnghhhh..." I groan. My first time sticking my dick inside another man. His ass was tight but wet. I inhaled again. My dick reacted to the smell of cum and jumped.

"Yes, let me feel that dick jump inside me. Give me that nut, I got others coming through."

I started to pump my dick in and out of Dennis. The faster I thrusted the more cum I was forcing out of his ass. I lifted my shirt and tucked it under my chin. Cum was splashing all over my pelvis. Dennis gripped the bed covers taunted me.

"Nut in me, fill me up. I need that nut."

He started to squeeze his ass around my dick. I looked down and stood still while Dennis's ass yanked the cum out of my dick. I hadn't had sex with another person in 7th months. My balls tightened in a way I've never felt. My body radiated with pleasure as I dumped my seed into his ass.

"Fuck yeah, that was a big load. I feel that warmth inside me."

My head was dizzy and my soft dick fell out of his sloppy hole.

"That was a good nut. Never met anyone so quiet."

The door creaked again. There was another black dude standing there. I pulled up my pants and pushed my way past him.

"My bad, I didn't know you weren't done."

I couldn't hear Dennis's reply because the dude shut the door. I slowly walked to my room and shut the door. I reached down into my pants, my dick was covered in cum.

"OK, that DID just happen."

I brought my hand to my nose. My dick twitched. How many loads did he take before mine? The smell was intoxicating. I never felt anything like this before. Seeing him offering himself that way turned me on. Maybe I wasn't straight? maybe I was just really horny.

Moans and thuds continued to come through the walls for at least another hour. I drifted off to sleep with my hand holding my sticky dick.