All Comments on 'Roommate Rules Ch. 01'

by PinkPurple

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Strange money relationship

$27 for pizzas and soda, hundreds to go shopping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Proofread

Good story but you really need a proofreader...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I always get a thrill when you do your differing POV chapters and of course I always love the Brie stories. It was nice to be able to see the little things like when the pizzas were delivered and Terry made the comment to Brie about his pain in the ass geek friends Jacob while knowing that he was behind him and he got an elbow but reading the Brie POV, I had no idea about any of the geeks. To me it is pretty cool being able to look for those little differences from one POV to another and as always, the Brie banter was really great on this one when figuring out how much to pay her for the party planning. I think that Terry could be really good for the Brie stories since he seems to have that same no filter and great banter that Brie has although he is a bit more withdrawn. I really am looking forward to reading more of this to see where it goes and I see that a couple are up that I should go check out soooo....thanks again....bye!

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous