Roommate Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned it on and kicked back in one of the chairs. It was perfect, but the chair reminded me that we may need more places for the geeks to sit. I'm not buying more furniture, but I might look into renting some chairs or something. I'll ask Jacob how many guests we should be expecting.

I hadn't noticed the time because was a knock on the door. It was Brie and she had a very large bag in her hand.

"Hi Brie. Look at the size of that bag. I won't be hungry tonight. Come on in."

"Hi Terry. Can I put this in the refrigerator? You're not going to eat right away."

"Follow me. And how do you know what time I'm going to eat?"

"Because you're home alone for a while and you have a guest. There, that fit perfectly. Can I use your bathroom?"

"Of course, you can use my private Bathroom, in my Bedroom. It's that way. You'll find it."

"Thanks. I'll be right back."

"While you're here, you should look around and gather ideas on what party favors go where."

"I already started doing that. Before I use the Bathroom, can I see that Man Cave?"

"Nerd Cave. It's this way."

She looked around the room and the rest of house and made her way to my Bedroom. She was gone about 8 or 9 minutes when I heard her call out.

"Terry, can you come here for a minute?"

"Sorry, I was in the Kitchen. I thought it would be best to give you as much privacy as possible. Oh my, did you take off your pants?"

"Thanks for the privacy. I took off my tights, is that OK? How much time do we have?"

"It's perfect. Those are some amazing legs. We're in my room, we have all the time in the world."

"Good, but close the door anyway."

"Are we going to do something?"

"I'm going to do something. Can I sit on the bed and can you come a little closer? Don't be scared. We're not going to have sex."

"We're not?"

"We are not, but you are going to get sexed. Why is your zipper still up? Must I do everything?"

I managed to approach her and stood in front of her. I had a problem. I'm wearing red panties under my jeans. The worst time ever to wear panties. But here I was, frozen like a statue.

"Fine, I'll do the work. Why are you so nervous? It's just a blow job and surely, I'm not first to do that to you. Oh, now I see, I see red, I see red panties. Terry, why are you wearing red panties? Not that it matters to me, but why?"

"Sorry Brie, but's it's something I do from time to time. I am so sorry to ruin the moment."

"Nothing is ruined here."

She really didn't care. She had my zipper and jeans down in record time. My dick has been hard since I stood behind her the Nerd Cave and checked out her ass. I think she noticed that I was harder than I should be for the amount of time we just shared.

"Does this mean you were checking me out earlier?"

"It's your fault. It would be different if your ass was flabby or flat."

"My fault huh? And I suppose it's going to be my fault when you cum in my mouth?"

"I'm sure of it."

I guess that was enough talking for now. Brie pulled me forward and my dick disappeared in her mouth. I wished I could see better. I could mostly see the back of her head and the movements that she made. I also wished I could hold out longer. I could feel my balls starting to boil up. Should I tell her to get ready or use small thrusts to let her know? These are the questions that haunt me. I decided to go with the thrusts, just in case it's the only time I get to pump her in any manner.

My message must have clear as she held me tighter and increased her efforts 10-fold. Jules was never this good. Oh wait, Jules never sucked my dick. But Brie is very good and she is apparently experienced. My turning point was when she reached in and literally ripped my panties in two pieces. That was the moment I released into her mouth. That was exciting and a waste of panties, but the sexual excitement was worth it.

"I'm not trying to rude Terry, but that was kind of quick. Have you been sexless for a minute?"

"A minute is an understatement. I know, it's embarrassing. But that made up for everything. Thanks. Hey, are you going to suck me again? I don't think I have it in me."

"Relax. I'm a freak. I like your spent dick as much as I do your boner. Can I look in your closet?"

I have no idea what was happening to me, but my cock started to respond and it wasn't even sensitive. I let her know by gently pumping in and out of her mouth, again. I shocked myself when I came again. It wasn't much, but it was a 2nd cum during the same sex act. That was certainly new for me.

"Did you really just cum again? How did you do that? I have never experienced that before."

"Are you complaining or swallowing?"

"Oh, I always swallow. I also have a score card I need to update, again. That was pretty cool. Now, can I look in your closet?"

"Be my guest, but don't hold it against me."

"I won't. By the way, is it Terry or Terri? Oh shit, look at this closet! You must be a Pro. I could crazy in here."

"I'm sure your closet looks the same. All girls have closets full of clothes."

Brie turned to me and lifted her plaid skirt. There she was, in all her glory, a bulge to die for. I sat there and glazed upon her hidden secrets.

"I didn't mean to mis-lead you. I'm sorry if this upsets you. Maybe I should leave now?"

"No, it's OK. You just caught me off guard, that's all. My dick wouldn't be hard for the 3rd time in 15 minutes if I were mad or upset. Can we do something else?"

"I'm not into the butt sex thing much, but you can rub off on my cheeks if you want to"

"Can I cum on your ass?"

"Yes, can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Put your arms over the Love Seat and lift that skirt."

"It's time for you to do some work. I'll bend over and you move whatever is in your way."

Best Sunday ever.

End Roommate Rules 01


12