Roommate Surprise - Abby and Kate Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate and I untie Abby but keep playing with her.
2k words
4.56
18.5k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nmow
nmow
124 Followers

Abby remained tied to the table. Spread eagle. Arms above her head. Her pink pussy leaked a trail of her juices, pooling on the table below her. Her nipples were a slightly darker shade of pink then when I'd first seen them. I was still amazed she'd cum this last time just from Kate playing with them.

Kate gently untied Abby's arms. Slowly massages life back into her limbs. Her fingers gently squeezed and caressed, working along where the rope had dug into Abby's white skin. Kate took her time. The tough dom-girl attitude set aside for a while. It was nice to see the after care and how tenderly she treated Abby. But I was sure it would be short lived as Kate definitely wasn't done for the night.

Once she's finished untying Abby's arms Kate gently sat Abby up. Since I'd walked into the apartment Abby had been naked, fully exposed, chest prominently on display. But seeing her sit up, breasts jiggling, had my full attention again. Kate gently stroked Abby's hair. Traced her fingers along her jaw. Planted light kisses along her cheek and lips. Slowly she reached up and untied the blind fold.

Abby stared right at me. I was nervous for a second. Not sure if I'd gone too far or changed our relationship too much too quickly. But the smile that broke across her face instantly reassured me. I watched as her eyes scanned down my body. Getting her first view of me naked. Of my cock that had just been inside her, made her cum.

Abby turned. Reached out and embraced Kate. Pulled her in for a tight hug. Breasts mashed together. Abby's enormous pale breasts crashed against Kate's firmer smaller breasts. Kate's piercings dragging along Abby's rock hard nipples. Abby pulled Kate's face to her. Hungrily kissed her. She moaned, pulled back "FUCK. I taste good. Babe I love tasting my pussy on your lips." Before diving back for more. Tongue meeting Kate's. I know I'd just seen much harder core stuff, but there's something about watching two girls make out that just does it for me.

I sat back and enjoyed as Kate and Abby devoured one another. My dick remained rock hard. I idly stroked it as I watched the girls. As their tongues continues to dance across each other's I moved towards them. Abby's legs were still tied. Her pussy lewdly on display. Lips engorged and spread, clit jutting out, her cum smeared across her thighs, pooling on the table beneath her. I knelt in front of her. Face level with her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from her core. Slowly I kissed along her thighs. Soft tender skin felt so good against my cheek. Up along one thigh towards her pussy.

I untied her as I played. Freeing one leg then the other. Abby stretched working out the stiffness. Long legs lifting up. Stretching behind me. My entire view shrank to between her legs. Creamy thighs on either side of me glorious pussy in front. Her legs came to rest on my shoulders. Finally free she had some control of her own movement for the first time that night.

Abby wasted no time in humping up driving her pussy towards my mouth. She scooted forward bringer herself to the edge of the table. Then she began rocking her hips grinding her pussy along my face. Long controlled strokes brought her pussy from my chin to my nose then back down. Her clit was so hard I could feel it dragging across me. I stuck out my tongue but otherwise sat back and enjoyed her ride. She knew what she wanted and was using my face to get it. After a few passes her pace picked up. Legs pumping to drive her pussy into me. Rocking to grind herself against me.

As her hips got faster fingers grabbed the back of my head, sharply tugging my hair. Forcing me tighter against her. I couldn't tell if it was her or Kate. But I was forced between her legs. Pussy lips plastered against my cheeks. Vagina crushed against my tongue. Clit ground into me. Abby's tempo kept increasing. Sliding faster and faster against me. Long strokes from my chin to my nose. Thighs crushed against the side of my head. Muffled screams the only other sense I had outside of being overwhelmed by her pussy taking over my sight, smell, and taste.

Her hips bucked up. Hard, fast, desperate thrusts. The hand in my hair pulling tighter. Holding me in place as she fucked my face. Abby rode my face for a few more seconds. Then she was cumming. There was no doubt about it. She froze. Hips completely still. She'd positioned my tongue right in line with her entrance. I thrust in as deep as I could. Burying my tongue as deep as it could go. Her vagina clenched and pulsed, as if trying to draw my tongue in further. Then a wave of warm liquid gushed out of her. Flooding my face. Spurt after spurt soaked me dripping down my chin and chest. Even with her thighs clamped around my ears the screams were the loudest of the night so far.

Abby collapsed back onto the table. I watched as her pussy drew away from me, zooming out letting the rest of the room come back into view. I gasped for air. Oxygen filled my lungs with the first proper breath I had gotten in a while. Her lips were red and engorged, vagina pink and clenched, thighs dripping with her squirt. I leaned back on the floor catching my breath.

Suddenly Kate was on top of me. I didn't see her coming but she must have pounced from behind abby, because suddenly she was straddling me. She pressed close. Pussy trapping my erection between our bodies. She leaned in like she was going to kiss me. But instead locked eyes with me, snaked her tongue out, and began lapping up Abby's cum. She cleaned my chin and cheeks. Tongue licking along to get every drop. She shifted back to get to my chest. Pussy grinding along my dick in the process. Pushing forward her pierced nipples rubbed along my stomach. Back to my mouth she wrapped her lips around mine. Tongue pushed forward into my mouth sliding Abby's juices into my mouth. Her tongue followed as she tried to suck it all back up. We made out deeply. Tongues wresting over Abby's cum.

As we kissed Kate rocked slightly. Grinding her pussy along the underside of my dick. I could only image the sight as her warm dark lips dragged along my length. My hands caressed along her thighs up the swell of her ass cheeks. With one last jab of her tongue Kate pressed up. Still straddling me she gently kept grinding on me. I started to shift. Trying to line up with her pussy. Needing to be buried deep inside of her sweet pussy. She sat up straighter but didn't release my cock, keeping it pinned between us.

I squirmed again trying to lift her so I could drop her down onto my dick, impale her on me. Instead she pushed back down harder, hips keeping me in place. She shook her head at my effort then released a line of drool from her mouth. It feel between her thighs directly onto my dick. She pushed forward. Lips slipping across my dick head. Then back. Sufficiently lubed up she ground a bit faster. Back and forth. Weight pressing down on the dick trapped between our two bodies. I hadn't given up trying to get inside her, but she kept me pinned. Getting the sensations she wanted to, not caring how much I needed more. My cock ached. I still hadn't cum yet. Had been teased and played with, but hadn't been fully satisfied. Desperate for more I tried again to line up so I could slip into Kate's pussy. Burry myself deep inside her.

But just as fast as she'd pounced on me she jumped back off. My dick bounced as it sprung free. Hard, aching, and coated in Kate's drool. Leaving me once again unsatisfied and horny. Standing above me Kate stared into my eyes and simply said "you'll get it soon enough" before turning her attention back to Abby.

Abby had remained sprawled on the table. No doubt recouping from the multiple intense orgasms she'd already had. Kate cupped her chin and drew her in for a kiss. Abby murmured contentedly tasting her own cum on Kate's lips. Kate kept kissing but I saw her other hand reaching for a set of clamps she had brought from Abby's bedroom. Clamps that had shown up when Abby was blindfolded. Clamps Abby probably hadn't yet realized were there.

Still engaged in their kiss Abby was caught unaware. With a fierce quickness Kate had the clamp on Abby's nipple before she realized what was happening. In one seamless motion kate had released Abby's chin grabbed and pulled a nipple and affixed the clamp. Abby winched, yelped, but then smiled. The silver clamp pinched right below her nipple forcing it out and erect. The long chain dangled down her body. Kate's hand toyed along Abby's breast. Avoiding the clamp and nipple. Played along the sweet warm flesh. She squeezed forcing more pressure against the clamp. Abby let out a weak "babe." Kate relaxed her grip, but caught the chain and slowly began to tug it. Slowly lifting and extending the chain grew taut. Abby's nipple was forced to follow. The pink sensitive nipple stretched until Kate relented and let it fall back to her breast.

Kate worked her hand down to the other clamp on the chain. Jingling the chain and causing Abby to squirm. Once her fingers found the clamp she gave it a few squeezes. Sharp metal clicks left no question how tight they were. Kate took the clamp and ran it along Abby's stomach. Along her ribs. Through her deep cleavage. She trailed it across the un-clamped nipple. Cold metal slid against the hard nub. Abby tensed herself bracing for the bite of the clamp, but Kate dropped the clamp letting it's weight tug sharply on Abby's already clamped nipple.

Kate reached for the second set of clamps. Just as fast as last time her hands shot out. She grasped Abby's nipple, positioned the clamp and let it bite down. Even though she knew it was happening Abby was still caught by surprise. It all happened so fast. She sat stunned both nipples tugged down slightly by the weight of the chains. The two extra clamps resting against her lap. She breathed deep, breasts rising, chains jiggling slightly. "Fuck babe. So tight." she groaned, "So good but so fucking tight."

"But they look so delicious dear" Kate replied. She shifted forward nuzzled her mouth against Abby's tit. Kissed until she brushed against the clamp then licked. Tongue flicking against the clamp and nipple. Kate licked faster. Thrashing her tongue against the sensitive skin. The extra motion set the chain in motion. Abby began moaning again. My dick twitched remembering how Abby had cum literally just from nipple play.

Kate's tongue slowed. She switched back to gentle kisses around Abby's tit. Occasionally brushing against a clamp, but remaining gentle. Then without warning she went hard again. Tugged a chain. Hard. Nipple straining to pop free, but clamped too tightly. Breast stretched to follow the nipple straight out from Abby's chest. Kate took her other hand and swatted at the breast. She connected with a sharp slap. The tension from the chain didn't let it jiggle too much but the energy set a slow ripple through her flesh. Another two quick slaps followed. Kate dropped the chain as the last slap connected. Abby's unrestrained boob crashed into her un-tormented one setting her whole chest jiggling.

Kate paused. Letting both Abby's breasts come to rest. Abby was hard to read. Her face was screwed up in obvious pain, but pleasure beamed from her eyes. Her nipples were harder than ever, jutting out through the pinching metal. One breasts glowed slightly red, the outline of handprints slowly appeared. Kate remained still, waiting. Abby shifted, squirmed. Waiting on Kate but she wasn't in any hurry. Abby looked at Kate then caught my eyes, held my gaze, and hungrily said "More babe."

Kate smiled. "Of course dear. But first I think we need to find somewhere for the other end of those clamps."

To be continued...

nmow
nmow
124 Followers