All Comments on 'Roommates Adventures After the Snow'

by WhyNotUs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love all of these stories so much! Every story makes me want to have a new fantasy! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Beautiful.

This was an amazing story. Other then the times where you mixed up Ted and ben

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

These are amazing and so sex positive, although Ben is still kind of an ass. The one problem with these stories is sometimes you interchange Ted's and Ben's names and it gets a little confusing. e.g.

I checked on my makeup again and found a bottle of water to hydrate. Ted was insatiable and judging by this last fuck, he was just getting started to go all night! Before I went out into the bedroom I took a second to reflect on tonight. When we got back home I was going to move in with Ted and he bought be a Porsche! I was so excited to start my life with him and I wondered what the next step would be.

I didn't have to wonder long, because when I walked out of the bathroom there was a trail of rose petals. The lights were dim and I slowly followed the path in anticipation of what I would find at the end. I saw the glimmer of candlelight surrounding >>Ben<< and he was on one knee holding a ring box. The sparkle of the diamond caught my eye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhyNotUs@WhyNotUs
Was bored one day and started writing for fun. Blown away at how well the stories have been received. Appreciate all the feedback and 5* ratings!!! REMINDER: All stories are Fiction and take place in Fantasyland for fun! There is no risk of disease or unwanted pregnancy. ...