Roommates Adventures After the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it seemed like the next logical step," I said. "I don't want you to do it because it's logical. I want you to do it because you want to do it," he said.

"No, no, I want to do it for you. I want you be able to look at them, play with them, suck on them, and if you want to, I bet it would be fun if you put your dick between them and fuck them!" I said, getting excited.

"Whoa, you really have thought this through. This is fantastic. Does that mean you want to live as a woman full time?" He asked.

"Oh shit, I hadn't thought about that. What about my job?" I said.

"You know I make plenty of money," he said.

"So you think I should quit my job and become your big breasted live in girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," he said.

"It's not the worst idea Nicole, having a man support you while you make yourself look pretty and hang out with your friends," she said.

"But what about you two?" I asked.

"Nothing will really change," he said, "I can still take Jen out on dates and we still can do everything we do. The only difference is you won't have the stresses of work and you can focus on your new life."

"And I'll have a new girlfriend to hang out with. We can go shopping, to lunch, have spa days. It will be awesome," she said.

"It actually sounds like the perfect setup," I said.

"I'm so happy to hear you say that Nicole," he said, "So it's settled, you'll give your two week notice on Monday."

"And I'll find the best plastic surgeon in town and set up your appointment," she said.

"Thank you, both of you!" I said.

I really was excited now. Ben agreed to take care of me financially and all it took was agreeing to get a nice pair of tits! This was definitely a step in the right direction!

THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

On Monday I gave my two weeks notice. My boss asked why and I told him I wanted to explore a new opportunity. I didn't really lie! He said he was sorry to lose me, but he didn't even need the two weeks. He said I could leave at the end of the day. I said goodbye to the coworkers I cared about and went home.

On the way home I called Jen and she was thrilled to hear I would have free time right away. When Ben got home I gave him his typical blow job and then he made love to me gently to celebrate.

The next day Jen got me in to see the surgeon and my procedure was booked for the end of the week. She even took her blouse and bra off to show the surgeon exactly what I wanted. She was really a great friend, and sharing Ben with her didn't seem too bad anymore.

She spent the rest of the week with me getting me more into girl mode. I had every hair below my body lasered off. It hurt, but it would make things a lot easier. Then she had my hair dyed red like Ben's favorite color and had hair extensions put in. No more wigs for me! Then we had a spa day with a manicure and pedicure. I had my ears pierced and Ben bought me some diamond studs as my first pair of earrings.

The night before my surgery Ben took off from work. We had what could best be described as a Sex Olympics. I don't think we fucked so many times and in so many different positions since the first time when we were trapped inside from the blizzard. He knew I wouldn't be able to have sex for a few weeks and wanted to make sure we had plenty. At least he would have Jen while I was out of commission. When it was getting late I had to beg him to stop. I needed my rest for the procedure.

THREE MONTHS LATER

I was completely healed and Ben and I were enjoying my new assets. I was sleeping in Ted's bed every night, expect for the nights that Jen stayed over. We agreed I would wake him up with a blowjob every morning. On the nights Jen stayed over, he still wanted me to come into his room and blow him while she watched. She was becoming quite the voyeur.

Since the morning blowjob had replaced the after work blowjob, he would fuck me every night instead. Sometimes it would be right after work, sometimes after dinner and sometimes after his date with Jen. There were definitely some days when he had sex with both of us, but neither of us seemed to mind.

Jen had been my savior. She was going out of her way to make sure I was the best Nicole I could be. She was always helping me with clothes, and hair and makeup tips. She taught me how to be more of a lady. How to sit in certain clothes, how to walk in different kinds of heels, and helped me mold my voice to sound completely feminine.

My hair had grown out and I didn't need the extensions anymore. One day she spent two hours showing me how to do different hair styles on my own. She knew money wasn't an object, but it just didn't make sense to go to the beauty parlor every day to do my hair. I could still go on special occasions, but I needed to know how to do it on my own.

"Thanks for today Jen, I wish there was a way I could repay you for helping me over the last couple months. Is there anything I can do for you?"' I asked.

"Actually I ran into Ted today. He seemed so happy and I thought about playing a little joke on him," she said.

"You want me to help you play a joke on your ex-fiancée?" I asked.

"Yeah, but let me tell you what it is before you say yes," she said.

"I told you I'd do anything for you," I said.

"Sure, but feel free to change your mind after I tell you my idea," she said.

"Okay," I said.

"I want you to wear a really sexy dress and go to his favorite bar. Flirt with him and try to get him to take him back to his place. You're hot and he likes to pickup beautiful women, so that should be easy. Get him to take you to his bedroom and fool around with him a little. I still have a key and will be hiding in the master bathroom. When your clit makes an appearance and he freaks out, I'll jump out," she said.

"Whoa," I said.

"Forget it, you don't have to do it. I just thought it would be funny to prank him a little, and get a little payback for dumping me," she said.

"No, no, no, I said I would do anything to help you. The only thing I am concerned about if what if he really freaks out when he sees my clit and tries to hurt me," I said.

"Don't worry about that. He doesn't have a violent bone in his body. Plus I'll be there to protect you. I always carry a stun gun in my purse!" she said.

"You really want me to do this?" I asked. "What about Ben, do you think he'd be ok with this?"

"I'll make sure he's fine with it," she said.

"Okay," I said.

"It would be so much fun. You've probably never been hit on before, right? It's a right of passage for every woman," she said.

"I've technically never been to a bar or a restaurant as Nicole either," I said.

"No way! Ben still has never taken you out? Even with your smoking hot body?" She asked.

"No, we spend all of our time together in the house," I said.

"I'll fix that! How soon until he gets home?" She asked.

"He texted about fifteen minutes ago that he was on his way. Should be anytime now," I said.

Ten minutes go by and Ben comes home to find me and Jen on the couch sipping wine. He kissed us both hello.

"Baby, do you mind pouring me a glass of that and then I'll join you two after I get changed," he said.

He walked to his room and I got him a glass of wine. He came back in a t-shirt and shorts while Jen and I were in casual dresses. We sipped wine while he talked about his day. Then Jen pounced.

"Hey Ben have you ever taken Nicole out on a date?" She asked him, already knowing the answer.

"No, I take you out of dates, Nicole I fuck!" he said giggling.

"That's not very nice," she said.

"I'm just joking around," he said.

"Well I'm not," she said.

"Why are you so concerned that I don't take her out?" He asked. "I haven't heard her complain about it."

"Because number one, it's the right thing to do. She takes care of the house and takes care of you sexually. What's the issue with taking her out for a nice time every once in a while? Number two, I asked her to do me a favor that she needs to practice for," she said.

"What kind of favor?" He asked.

"Don't worry about that right now. Here's what you're gonna do, tomorrow you're taking Nicole out instead of me! Give me your wallet!" she insisted.

He hands her his wallet and she takes out his American Express Platinum card.

"Nicole needs a new dress and a trip to the beauty salon!" she said.

"But she has plenty of dresses!" he said.

"No buts!" she said to him.

"Okay, fine," He said giving in.

"See Nicole, that's how a hot chick gets can get whatever she wants from her man!" Jen whispered in my ear.

"Hey, no secrets!" he said.

"Just some girl talk Sweetie," I said.

She takes his credit card and takes it home with her. She says she'll pick me up after lunch tomorrow to get me ready.

"Bedroom now!" Ben said to me.

I wasn't used to that tone of voice, but I knew he would never hurt me. When I walked into his room he pushed me onto to the mattress. He flipped up the back of my dress and pulled my thong to the side. He was inside my pussy quickly and fucking me harder than usual. There was no talking just the sounds of sex. The first voice was mine as I groaned because I was cumming in my panties. He continued to fuck me hard and before we were done I had cum a total of three times before he exploded in my pussy.

When he finished fucking me doggy style he rolled me over and kissed me. He had a worried look in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? I have no idea what got into me," he said.

"Don't worry about it. I'm used to you fucking me hard, and I can't remember the last time I came three times in one session!" I said.

"Great. You were much quieter than usual and I thought I had made a big mistake," he said.

"No all good," I said.

"What was all that stuff about taking you out on a date? Why didn't you just tell me? You can tell me anything," he said.

"She kinda brought it up, when I offered to do her a favor and it took off from there," I said.

"What favor?" He asked.

"I think you should talk to her," I said.

"Bullshit! No secrets, remember. I just made you cum three times and you're carrying a bunch of my baby batter inside you," he said.

"Don't be gross!" I said.

"I'm sorry, you know how I am by now. Would you Please tell me what she wants you to do," he said, emphasizing the word 'please'.

"Ok, long story short, she wants me to flirt with her ex-fiancée and fool around with him a bit. Then when he finds out I have a special clit, she'll jump out. It's a silly little prank. If you don't want me to do it, forget it," I said.

"Oh no, you have to do it! Screw that guy Ted that hurt our Jen. It will be hilarious. I'll tell her you can only do it if she can video his reaction, so we can enjoy it forever!" he said.

"It's a relief that you're okay with it," I said, "But do me a favor, when she brings it up, don't tell her that I told you."

"Come on Baby, you know I'm easy going," he said, "Now what about these dates. Do you want me to take you out to get some practice being out, or do you want me to take you out because you want to spend some time with me out of the house?"

"Both?" I questioned.

"That's all you had to say. Tomorrow night, I'll wine you, dine you, and then bring you home and make slow sweet love to you! How does that sound?" He asked.

"That sounds wonderful!" I said.

"Perfect, so why don't you make us dinner and then we can watch a movie," he said.

THE NEXT DAY

Jen picked me up and we went shopping. We bought not one, but three sexy mini dresses. They were all low cut and showed off a ton of my cleavage. They barely covered my ass and if I bent the wrong way, whoever was looking would get a nice flash of my panties.

Ben took me out on a few dates and I felt like I was the center of attention. I've heard of most women complaining about guys staring at them, but I loved it. Jen had taught me well and I didn't know why I was worried about being out in public at a nice restaurant. I started going out to lunch with her too and she decided I was ready to mess with her ex-fiancée.

EVENING WITH TED

After lunch with Jen, she took me to get my hair, fingernails, and toes done. She decided to go with the tiniest black dress we bought. It had spaghetti straps and clung tight to my body. She gave me a strapless bra that pushed my boobs up so high that she told me to be aware of nip slips. We dismissed the thong, because she wanted me to be tucked really well before my reveal. I had a sexy pair of black boyshorts that were perfect. The cupped my ass cheeks really well and made my butt look awesome in this dress.

Jen dropped me off at the bar Ted usually goes to on Thursdays. The stool next to him was empty and I sat down and ordered a Cosmo. It wasn't my favorite drink, but it was the girliest one I could think of. I barely took a sip before he started to talk to me. Bingo!

We started some small talk and I found him to be a really a nice guy. He told me he was a plastic surgeon and told me about some of the strange surgeries he's done. I wondered why he would cheat on Jen, because he didn't seem that type. He was a huge sports and movie fan, which I used to be before I became Nicole. I was so focused on pleasing Ben that I had almost forgotten the other things I enjoy.

We watched a college basketball game, Duke vs. North Carolina, and made silly little bets starting at $1 and then kept doing double or nothing so no actual money was paid out. We were drinking and having a great time. I was flirting with him big time and trying to get him to invite me back to his apartment, but he was the one who made the first move.

Duke was up by 8 points with two minutes left and he said, "Ok, last bet, if Duke wins this game you join me for a nightcap at my house."

"That's no fair! There's no way they're not winning," I said.

I immediately regretted what I said, because the plan was to get myself back to his house. He was essentially inviting me over. Just then North Carolina scored 4 points and cut the lead in half.

"See, they're coming back. Come on, I want to play!" he begged.

Getting back into character I said, "Ok, if North Carolina comes back and wins, you bring me to your house for a nightcap!"

"Now we're talking!" he said.

Duke ended up winning by 6. He paid the check and drove me to his house. All I could think was 'Wow' when we pulled up. It was the biggest house I had ever seen! It blew away the three bedroom house that Ben and I lived in.

The second we were in the door he was all over me. Kissing me deeply and rubbing my ass. Ben was the only man who had kissed me before and this felt different. Ben's kiss was strong and powerful, but Ted's was soft and gentle. It was like he appreciated it more. I loved it!

He broke the kiss and asked, "Care to join me on the couch for that drink?"

I had seen Jen's car parked down the block, so I assumed she was waiting in the Master Bathroom. It was a different car than she drove when they were together, so Ted wouldn't have recognized it anyway.

I went back into flirting mode and said, "You know, I've always wondered what the Master Bedroom in one of these houses looks like."

I wasn't being subtle at all and he took the hint. He scooped me up and carried me into the bedroom. I panicked for a second and then realized how strong he was. He put me down gently on the foot of the bed and sat down next to me. We kissed for a little while and I felt him reach for the zipper of my dress.

He unzipped me and said, "Please stand up. I want to see all of you!"

I felt a little a little guilty that I was about to fool him and Jen will jump out. I've had an amazing time so far tonight. We got along so well and if Ben wasn't around I could certainly see myself falling for Ted. Not to be a gold digger, but he certainly had plenty of money, and was a great kisser.

I reached behind me and lowered my zipper the rest of the way. My dress dropped to my ankles and pooled around my ankles. I kicked it up to my hand and threw it on the bed. I put my hands on my hips and gave him a pose like I was Wonder Woman. My breasts were straining in my push up bra and my nipples were hard as rocks. My clit was tucked back in my sexy boyshorts, and was threatening to pop out. I guess when that happened he would be surprised and Jen would come out of the bathroom.

"Whoa Nicole, when you sat next to me in the bar I knew you were hot, but now that I see you, you're gorgeous! Do you mind taking off your bra now?" He asked.

I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. My boobs bounced a little bit and were on full display. I'm sure he noticed how hard my nipples were for him.

"Your breasts are amazing. Do you mind if I touch them?" He asked.

Even though I was there as part of Jen's plan, I was so turned on that I could think of nothing better than having Ben play with my tits.

"Knock yourself out!" I said.

He started to rub my nipples and I moaned.

"Wow, Dr. Johnson did an amazing job!" he said.

I jumped back in surprise. How did he know the doctor who did my implants?

"What? How do you know that name?" I asked.

"We went to medical school together," he said.

"You know what I mean, how did you know he did my breasts?" I asked.

"I have a confession to make Nicole, or should I say Nick," he said.

My mouth dropped and I started to get watery eyed. Nobody had called me by my male name in months. He totally caught me off guard.

"Sit down and I'll explain," he said.

"Okay," I said as I sat down, still topless with just my panties and heels on.

"I recognized you the second you came into the bar. Plastic surgeons like me can do wonderful things, but we can't change everything. While you look beautiful with your makeup on, I can still make out your facial features and more importantly your eyes," he said.

"So you knew I was Jen's friend Nick the whole time?" I asked.

"Either than or you were Nick's sister. Then I remembered that Jen had asked me for a plastic surgery referral. She wanted someone who specialized in breast implants. I knew hers were perfect, so I assumed the referral was for a friend. I put two and two together. Doctor's are pretty smart, you know!" he said.

"Then you need to know I still have my..." I said, giving up on the prank.

"Yeah, and I'm into it!" he said.

"Really?" I asked.

He put his hands underneath me and lifted me up a little bit while spreading my cheeks. My clit became un-tucked and started to get hard. He knew exactly what he was doing. He went back to rubbing my breasts and my clit popped up, making a tent in my panties.

Ted was making me feel so good, it was clear to me that this was leading to sex. My mind went to Jen in the bathroom. Was she watching this whole thing? Was she still going to jump out even though Ted was in to me? What about Ben? Was she going to report back to him and possibly ruin what I had going with him?

"Ted, Hun, this all feels amazing, but I really need to use the bathroom," I said, needing to regroup.

"Of course, Beautiful, I'll be right here waiting for you!" he said.

I walked into the bathroom and Jen was sitting on the toilet with the lid down. I was nervous about what was going to happen next.

"Did you hear all of that? He's into me! Even with my additional items!" I said, panicked.

"Shhh, Sweetie, its ok," she said.

"What about this is ok?" I asked, still upset.

"It was my idea," she said.

"What?" I said, still exasperated.

"Calm down and I'll tell you," she said.

"Okay," I said.

"I set this whole thing up for you. Ted doesn't know anything, so everything he said so far is genuine. All I did was have you sit next to him at the bar and I knew he would be drawn to you. I knew Ted liked girls like you because that's why we broke up. We made up the story about him cheating because we figured it would be less embarrassing," she said. "Cheating is better than liking girls with a little something extra?" I asked.