Roommates Adventures After the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds crazy, I know, but that's what we went with. It created sympathy for me and made him out to be a horn dog, instead of what he feared most, being called gay," she said.

"Okay, so now what?" I asked.

"It's up to you. Ben knows about the plan and he said it was ok to do whatever you felt comfortable doing with Ted," she said.

"I'm confused, but I really like him! We have so much in common," I said.

"And he's a great kisser too!" she said.

"He really is!" I said.

"Then go for it!" she said.

"I've never been with anyone besides Ben before," I said, nervously.

"Even more of a reason to try it. Every girl needs some variety in their sex life. Maybe you'll like it even more!" she said.

"And you're sure Ben is ok with this?" I asked.

"You have his blessing, and mine!" she said.

"Ok, I think I want to do it!" I said.

"Then what are you waiting for! Get out there! You've been in here too long already!" she said.

I kissed her on the cheek and said, "Thanks."

"No problem. I might stay for a little bit. You know how I like to watch!" She said.

I smiled and walked back into the bedroom to find Ted still sitting on the bed waiting for me. He had taken off his pants and shirt in anticipation of what was about to happen. He was wearing just an undershirt and boxers.

After what Ted had said and after Jen and Ben's encouragement, I was excited to see what it was like with another man. In the back of my mind I still thought something could go wrong, so I didn't walk too close to the bed just yet.

"Everything ok, Beautiful?" He asked. "I thought you fell in!" he giggled.

"I'm fine, just some girl stuff," I said.

I reached inside the waistband of my panties and pulled them down until they fell around my heels. My semi hard clit was on display. I needed one more confirmation from Ted.

"Is everything still ok for you?" I asked.

"More than ok!" he said enthusiastically. "Why don't you come closer and let me take care of you. I love to go down on my women!"

I lifted my left foot and my panties slipped around my ankle. I did a swift motion and kicked them towards Ted. He caught them and gave them a sniff. My clit became fully erect. Now naked, except for my heels, I walked slowly towards him in a seductive way. As I reached him I started to turn around, assuming he wanted to lick my pussy.

He grabbed my hips and said, "What are you doing? I want to go down on you!"

"Oh, I thought...from behind," I said.

"No silly, I want to suck your dick," he said.

"My clit," I said.

"Ok, can I please suck your clit?" He asked politely.

"Whoa, no one has ever done that for me, before," I said.

"Never?" He asked.

"Well a few girls have sucked my you know what, but I've never had a man go down on me that way," I said.

"You don't know what you're missing. I give great head! If you don't mind me asking, how many men have you been with?" He asked.

"Just the one, my roommate, he's who set me on this path of becoming Nicole, with Jen's help," I said.

"And he's never gone down on you?" He asked.

"Not that way, just from the back," I said.

"Then you're in for a real treat! I plan on going down on you from the front and the back, and then I'd appreciate it if you go down on me and then let me fuck your brains out!" he said.

I got a tingle up and down my body and said, "Yes, please!"

Ted held my hips tightly and took my clit all the way in his mouth. Even though it didn't get much use anymore, it was still a decent size and he took it in with no problem. It felt amazing and I thought he was gonna make me cum right away. I hadn't had a blowjob in years, and Ted was excellent at it.

I focused on everything he was doing to compare it to mine. He pretty much did what I did though. Lick and suck, shallow and deep, and play with the balls. Either he had a very talented mouth or it's been so long that any action would feel good. I felt myself getting close and needed to let him know.

"Ted, you are doing such an amazing job that I think I'm gonna cum!" I said.

That made him suck harder and he reached around behind me. I felt him fidgeting around and simultaneously he took me into his throat and plunged a finger straight into my pussy. I screamed as I came into his mouth. He kept fingering me while giving me shallow sucks. My whole body shook as I had a massive orgasm.

When I stopped he stood up with his mouth shut tightly. He pressed his lips to mine and as I opened them to accept his tongue, he snowballed me, pushing my cum into my mouth. We made out and each swallowed some of it. I was getting a little lightheaded, so I sat down on the bed.

"Holy shit! That was fucking awesome!" I said.

"I'm glad you liked it!" he said.

"Are you kidding, that was the best thing ever!" I said.

"Oh Beautiful, we're not nearly done yet!" he said.

"I don't know how it can be better than that, but I'm excited!" I said.

"I know you told me what you planned on doing next, but can I call an audible?"

"I'm all ears," he said.

"I just want to change the order. I haven't seen your cock yet and I'm dying to know what it looks and tastes like. I've only seen the one, remember? Can I please blow you first and then you can lick my pussy before you fuck me?" I asked.

"Since you asked so nicely," he said and winked.

He dropped his boxers and we were now in reversed positions. I was sitting on the bed and he was standing in front of me.

"Holy crap! You're huge!" I said.

I expected his dick to be different from Ben's, but I was still surprised. I had never measured Ben's, but I knew right away that Ted's was a little longer, and much thicker. This was going to be a challenge for my mouth and my pussy, and not only was I not worried about it, I was excited to try.

I kissed his tip and left a nice lipstick mark on it. A drop of precum leaked out and I licked it off. It tasted wonderful! I took him in my mouth and my jaw was stretched more than it ever had been. I waited a few seconds to get used to it before I went deeper. I used a lot of tongue at first, because I didn't want him to think I couldn't take him.

Once my jaw relaxed and I felt comfortable, I took him all the way in. Since he was a bit longer than Ben, he entered my throat easily and I had a feeling he was deeper inside me than Ben ever had been. I had trained my gag reflex after the hundreds of blowjobs I had given Ben, and made sure to relax around Ted's humongous cock. He screamed out in pleasure.

"Oh My God Nicole! You are an amazing cocksucker! No one has ever taken me so well!" He yelled.

His words made me feel good. I wasn't insulted by the word 'cocksucker', because technically that's what I was.

He started panting and I felt him swell even more. My cheeks expanded more than they ever have. I knew he was gonna cum, but since this was our first time together I had to check something. I pulled him out quick to his groan of disappointment.

"I'm sorry Honey, I just want to make sure that if you cum now that you'll still be able to fuck me after?" I asked.

"Are you kidding, I'll be able to fuck you a couple times if you want!" he said.

"In that case, flood my belly before you flood my pussy!" I said, excitedly.

"It would be my pleasure!" he said.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth as wide as I could. I took him inside in one deep plunge. He went right back into my throat and I swirled my tongue as fast as I could. I didn't count, but I bet it was less than 10 seconds before he was unloading. I swallowed quickly, but then I pulled back so he would cum on my tongue and I could taste him. Since I had learned that Ben's and mine tasted differently, I was really curious about Ted's.

When his cum hit my tongue my first thought is, 'wow, this is delicious.' Six months ago I never even considered swallowing cum and now I was a connoisseur. Ted left a huge load in my stomach and I wondered if all real men came this much. I only had two examples, but they both ejaculated much more than me.

Once I swallowed every drop, Ted sat down next to me and was breathing heavy.

"Sorry I didn't save you any for you, but it was just so...delicious!" I said.

"Delicious, huh," he said.

"I'm definitely doing that again!" I said.

"Oh so you want to see me again after tonight?" He asked. "I wasn't sure if this was a one time thing."

"Well you haven't fucked me yet. Maybe I won't like it," I said, laying on the sarcasm very thick.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked.

"Yep," I said.

He pushed me back on the bed and said, "Challenge accepted!"

He put a pillow under the small of my back and lifted my legs up. His tongue began to lick my pussy and I was making crazy sounds. My heels were still on and I didn't care. It made me feel extra hot to see them dangling in the air while Ted was going down on me.

As good as he was sucking my clit, he may have been better at eating my pussy. He used the right amount of pressure and moisture before introducing his fingers. I was thankful he worked his way up to three fingers because of the size of his cock. He wanted to make sure he fit and more importantly, so did I.

He had me on the brink of another orgasm when he stopped. I whimpered like he did when I stopped blowing him.

"I think you're ready," he said.

"Please fuck me!" I moaned.

"Always so polite! I love it!" He said.

He crawled up towards me and I spread my legs as far as I could. He pressed his head against the entrance to my pussy and held still.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, just..." I moaned.

"Go slow? I know my dick is big," he said.

"Yeah I kinda noticed," I said.

"Relax, you're nice and open for me, but if something doesn't feel good, just tell me," he said.

"Okay, go for it. Fuck me!" I said.

"What my lady wants, my lady gets!" he said as he pushed against me.

Despite all the constant fucking over the last couple months and the fingering just now, I was either still tight, or Ted's cock was just that big. I must have made a face as he tried to penetrate me and he stopped. He caressed my face and mouthed 'relax.' As he opened his mouth I put my hands behind his head and pulled him down for a kiss. He took the hint and as my tongue entered his mouth, his dick entered my pussy.

I had never been stretched so wide and it hurt. I tried to focus on the kissing and not the telephone pole being pushed inside me. I tried to push out and that seemed to do the trick. He was slipping deeper and deeper inside of me and it was starting to feel good. It was like the first time with Ben all over again.

When I felt his hips touch mine he broke the kiss.

"How's that Beautiful?" He asked.

"Soooo Gooood!" I moaned. "No one has ever been so deep inside me. Your dick feels amazing! I'm soooo full!"

"Your pussy feels so tight and warm!" he said. "I'm gonna fuck you now. Just let me know if you need me to stop."

"No fucking way!" I said. "No pun intended. You're gonna fuck me anyway you want to and I'm gonna take it! I'm gonna do my best to fuck you back and we're both gonna have the best orgasms of our lives!"

"Jeeze, where have you been all my life!" he said.

He pulled back all the way before leaving me and then plunged in fast and deep. I screamed. He looked at me and I gave him a nod to keep going. He proceeded to fuck me harder and better than I had ever been fucked before.

His dick really felt awesome thrusting in and out of me. He had asked where I'd been all his life, and I felt the same way. I had to make sure and give Jen a big thank you for introducing me to him, even though it was under false pretenses.

Ted continued to fuck me hard with full strokes. I couldn't believe his stamina. Usually by now I would be close to cumming, but after a quick glimpse down, I could see I was totally soft. I moved my legs closer together and wrapped them around his waist. I grasped him tightly and that did the trick. I was hit with an instant orgasm. My whole body broke out into goosebumps and my clit started shooting all over the place. I was screaming and panting as he fucked me through my orgasm.

"Wow, I've never made anyone cum that hard before! You really are a Special Girl!" he said.

Here I was on my back, my pussy getting banged, and having the best orgasm of my life, and what I liked best was that he called me Special!

"Are you getting close?" I asked.

"Why are you getting tired?" He asked, smiling.

"Not at all, just trying to be considerate," I said.

"In that case, how do you feel about doggy style?" He asked.

"Love it!" I said.

He pulled out of me quickly and grabbed a hold of my hips. He flipped me onto my knees and in an instant he was deep inside of me again. I yelped at the intrusion, but when he slapped my left ass cheek I moaned in delight.

He reached underneath me and grabbed a hold of my tits. He was using them as leverage as he pulled me back and forth onto his dick. With my hands on the mattress, doggy gave me a little more leverage and I was able to pump my hips back at him. We were truly fucking each other as he played with my nipples.

This time my clit didn't stay limp. One touch of my overly sensitive nipples caused an erection. My brain wanted me to play with myself, but Ben's words echoed in my brain: 'Cum from being fucked, not from jerking off!'

We got into a good rhythm and I was thrusting my hips back at him just as he was pulling back. It was like we had been doing this for years. Then the feelings hit me again. The tingles started up and down my spine and I screamed out again as I ejaculated all over his sheets.

I felt my pussy grab his massive dick tightly as I orgasmed. The pressure was too much for him and a feeling of warmth filled my pussy. He didn't hold back as he blasted shot after shot inside me. I was used to taking huge loads, but somehow his felt bigger, just like every other part of him. When he finished he pulled out slowly and rolled onto the bed.

"WOW!" he yelled.

"Wow is right!" I yelled back.

"I'm so happy you walked into that bar tonight," he said.

"Me too, and one day I'll tell you the backstory," I said.

"Backstory?" He asked.

"Yeah, if you're a good boy, maybe I'll tell you one day," I said, giggling.

"No way! Tell me now!" he giggled back. "We just had phenomenal sex. No secrets allowed!"

"Fine, so much for some mystery. It was Jen, she sent me in there to meet you. She thought we might hit it off," I said, not wanting to reveal the entire story.

"No way! I have to thank her!" he said, excitedly.

"Maybe wait until after our second date...Just in case you turn into a jerk or something," I said, laughing.

"So there's gonna be a second date?" He said.

"If you want one," I said, playfully.

"I want two, three, four, ten, twenty!" he said.

"Let's start with two and see what happens," I said.

"Fair enough," he said, "Would you like to spend the night?"

I looked at the clock and it was 1am. "Is that ok. I don't feel safe taking an Uber at this hour and I'd feel bad asking you to drive me home."

Wait, did I just agree to sleep overnight with another man? Not only did I agree to it, I told him I preferred it.

"Wonderful, it's been a while since I snuggled with a beautiful woman," he said.

"It's just I don't have anything to sleep in," I said.

"No problem, one of my t-shirts will fit you. It's probably not as sexy as what you're used to sleeping in though," he said.

"That's fine. I'm gonna go freshen up in the bathroom quick," I said.

"Be my guest. You know where it is," he said.

I grabbed my purse and walked into the bathroom. My pussy had been well fucked and I could feel his cum starting to leak out. Good thing Jen thought to put tampons in my purse. I had questioned her when she did and she said that girls always need to be prepared. I put my foot on the toilet seat and inserted the tampon. I had done this enough times already that it was almost like a reflex.

I took out my phone and sent two individual texts, one to Ben and one to Jen, that both said the same thing:

"It's late so I'm gonna spend the night at Ted's. Hope that's ok."

Jen answered right away and said: "You Slut! I love it! I left after you two blew each other. Gonna need all the details tomorrow!"

I responded: "Deal!"

Ben hadn't responded yet and I was getting a little worried that he was mad at me. I continued getting ready while I waited for a response.

I checked myself out in the mirror and considering I had been kissed for a long time and given a blowjob, my face wasn't looking too bad. I did a couple touchups with what I had in my bag. Jen had told me I shouldn't really wear makeup to bed, but Ben had insisted I wear at least a little when I slept in his bed. Sleeping with Ted was new territory and I wanted to look my best for him.

I checked my phone to see Ben had responded.

He texted: "Of course it's ok. Have fun!"

I was relieved. Not only was he not mad, he seemed ok with it, just like Jen had said he would be.

I replied: "Thanks. See you tomorrow."

I walked out of the bathroom still naked. Ted had a t-shirt sitting on the bed, with my panties folded neatly on top of it. I saw a confused look on his face as I watched his eyes go in between my legs. My clit was essentially shriveled after cumming three times, so he wasn't looking at that.

"Hey Beautiful, what's that?" He said as he pointed in between my legs.

Oh crap, he spotted the string from my tampon.

"Nothing," I said.

"No I see something. Did you put a tampon in?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, shyly.

"Wanted to keep me inside of you, huh," he said, giggling.

"Don't be gross!" I said, "I was trying to be nice and didn't want to leak all over your sheets!"

"I think it's hot! Most girls wouldn't be that considerate. You may be the perfect woman!" he said.

I blushed. Ted was so sweet. My relationship with Ben was still mainly physical, but one night with Ted had me swooning.

"Aww, you're sweet. But I think you wore me out, I might fall right asleep," I said.

"I'm kinda beat too," he said.

I pulled on my panties and put on his t-shirt. It had been forever since I wore a t-shirt and it felt strange against my body. Especially the way my boobs stuck out in the front. I had never worn a shirt like this with breasts before. At least the panties felt normal, since I had been sleeping in them for almost two years now.

I got into bed and gave Ted a long kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for tonight," I said.

"No, thank you. I'm so glad I met you!" he said.

I typically slept on my side so I rolled over. He rolled behind me and cuddled me. All the times I had slept in Ben's bed, we would pretty much stay apart. Most of the time I would wake up with his hardon rubbing against me, but sleeping was nothing like this. Ted held me in a loving embrace as we slept.

I woke up first and he was still holding me. It felt so nice to wake up this way. One similarity was that his morning erection was pressing right into the small of my back. I slid myself up and his dick slipped in between my cheeks. Then I remembered I was plugged. I also felt a little sore, and thought that having sex again so soon might not be the best idea.

I was used to giving a morning blowjob, so I decided to do that. I carefully slid myself out of his arms and crawled under the covers. I caught his dick with my mouth and started to suck him. I was usually able to blow Ben for a while before he woke up, but Ted woke up right away.

Once he realized that the moisture on his dick was my mouth he said, "Hey, no starting without me!"

I pulled off him and said, "Sorry Honey, I didn't think it was a good idea to have sex again after the pounding you gave me last night. But I wanted to thank you by waking you up with a blowjob!"