Roommates Adventures After the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate it, but if you just blow me, how are you gonna get off?" He asked.

"Pleasuring you is good enough!" I said.

"Wow, your roommate really trained you well. Fortunately for you, I have a rule. If I get off, you get off!" he said.

"So what do you have in mind?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him so I was upside down. I was still face to face with his hard dick and my legs were spread around his head. Before I could take him back inside my mouth, he took my soft clit inside his. I gasped at the surprise and went to work on his dick again. It took a minute for my clit to harden in his mouth, but when it did, he gave me the same expert blowjob as last night. It was my first 69 ever with a man or woman and the feeling of getting my clit sucked while I sucked his dick was amazing. I'd like to say we came at the same time, but we were about 30 seconds apart with me going off first.

I spun around and we shared a nice kiss. We got up and took care of our business before showering together. There was no hanky panky, we just washed each other and kissed a little bit. Then he drove me home and we promised we would call each other later. When I got out of his car in my cocktail dress and heels, I laughed as I did my first walk of shame. But is it really a walk of shame when I had the time of my life?

Ben was at work and I texted him that we should talk when he got home. Before I could text Jen, she was calling me and inviting me to lunch. I gave her all of the details and told her I definitely wanted to see Ted again.

We went back to my house and waited for Ben to come home. Jen assured me again that I had his blessing and he wasn't mad at me. Ben walked in and Jen and I were sipping wine.

"Hello ladies," he said.

That was unusual because he usually called us 'His Girls' or some type of pet name. Then when he went to his room and changed without kissing us hello, I figured something was happening. When he came back out he poured his own glass of wine and I definitely knew something was up. Since I have been Nicole I don't think I ever saw him get his own drink. He sat down on the couch with us.

"Sounds like you had a great night," Ben said to me.

I panicked a little bit. He was acting weird already and already asking questions about the night I spent with another man.

"Yeah, I did, but Jen...said...it...was...ok...with you. I'm sorry. Please...don't...be mad at me," I stuttered.

"Calm down Nicole," he said, "There's nothing wrong. I'm not mad at you."

"You just called me Nicole instead of Baby, and you're acting strange," I said.

"We have something to tell you and we're not sure how you're going to react," Jen said.

"Oh no," I said.

"It's good news," Ben said.

Jen opened her purse and pulled out a shiny object. She slipped a diamond ring on her finger.

"We're engaged!" Jen shouted.

"No way!" I yelled. "Congratulations! When?"

"About a month ago," Ben said.

"A Month! You Jerks! You had me all freaked out! Why didn't you tell me?!" I said.

"Because we weren't positive you would be this happy for us and we needed time to perfect our plan," Jen said.

"Of course I'm happy for you. You've been dating for so long, this was bound to happen. Wait? What plan? Involving Ted? Spill!" I said.

Jen began, "When Ben proposed I knew I wanted to say yes, but I was worried about you. We were talking and trying to figure out how to break the news to you. Then I mentioned Ted. Only Ted and I knew the reason we broke up and when I told Ben, he thought it was a great idea to try to hook you two up."

"You two were in on it whole time? Our big fight about Ben not taking me out on dates was staged?" I asked.

"Sorry we had to do that to you, but we wanted you to be able to make a decision on your own. We care about you too much to try to force something," Ben said.

"How did you know I would go for it?" I asked.

"I know you and Tom very well. I knew you would get along. You both like all of the same things and he's a really nice guy. I would have married him, but I didn't have the right equipment," Jen said.

"So the plan was to secretly hook me up with your ex-fiancée so you two could be together?" I asked.

"No, it's not like that," Ben said, concerned.

"No, I'm not upset. I give you guys credit, it was a great plan. You're lucky it worked though, what would have happened if it didn't?" I said.

"I had no doubt it would work," Jen said, "But if it didn't, I would keep trying to find guys to set you up with until you met one you wanted to be with. We weren't going to get married and leave you hanging. We love you too much and would do anything to make sure you are happy!"

I smiled when she said they loved me.

"So are you happy?" Ben asked.

"Oh, you didn't hear how Nicole was gushing about Ted while we had lunch," she said to Ben.

"Oh really?" Ben asked.

"I can give you all the details if you want, but let me just say he paid more attention to my clit last night and this morning than you ever have!" I said.

"Wow, I'm happy everything went so well," Ben said.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"Jen is gonna move in here and you can go back to sleeping in your room," he said.

"What about our other activities?" I asked.

"I'll handle my new fiancée and I'm pretty sure you and Ted can figure things out. From what you tell me he's smitten with you too," Jen said.

"It was me who suggested we take it slow, because I was worried about you, Ben, but now that I know this was all a plan, I'm gonna call him right now so he can take me out tonight!" I said.

"Just make sure he's really that into you. You're of course welcome to stay here with us as long as you need," Ben said.

"You two have trained me well. I know how to take care of my man! I won't let him slip away!" I said.

"Go get him slut!" Jen said, jokingly.

"Damn right!" I said, "Anyway, we have a bottle of Dom in the fridge. I think it's time to a toast to the Bride and Groom!"

OVER THE NEXT TWO MONTHS

Things moved really quickly from there. I called Ted right away and asked if he wanted to take me to dinner that night. After that we spent just about every night together. I still technically lived with Ben and Jen, but my bed barely got any use. I would spend the days with Jen while our men worked so they could support us, and then we would take care of them in the evenings.

The four of us became close friends and spent a lot of time together. Ben and Ted kinda knew each other, but when they reconnected, they remembered how much they had in common. It was nice to see them hanging out while I spent my girly time with Jen.

As for Ted and I, it was only two weeks before we said we loved each other. I was so used to being fucked every day by Ben, Ted was happy to pick up the slack. It was even better with him because he never neglected my clit and always made sure I came.

Every morning would start with me blowing him. That would either turn into a 69 like it did the first time, or if he wasn't awake enough for that, he would blow me in the shower before he left for work. I already had a key to his place and our deal was for me to be there wearing something sexy when he got home. Sometimes he wanted to fuck me right away and other times he wanted to watch me prance around in my lingerie while I got him a drink or made dinner. We didn't go one day without having sex. Sometimes we did it more than once a day. The transfer from Ben to Ted was seamless and I was happier than ever!

One time I was with him on the couch watching basketball. I was wearing lingerie with a pair of open back panties. For some reason I was very horny that day and he hadn't fucked me yet. I had intentionally come into the room from the other side and slid onto the couch without him seeing that part of my ass was exposed.

The second half of the game had started and we were enjoying watching together like we always did. Ted was drinking his beer and I had a glass of wine. I reached over to rub him in his shorts and for the first time ever he moved my hand away so he could concentrate on the game. I gave him a look of disappointment and he took my hand and brought it back to his crotch. By the time the next commercial hit he was completely hard.

When I saw his beer was still pretty full I stood up and asked him if he wanted anything from the kitchen, already knowing the answer would be no. I faced him and quickly pulled down his shorts, surprising him. I spun around and sat on his lap. I don't know if he saw my panties yet, but he was about to enjoy what was missing from them. I raised up and reached behind me to position his dick. I slid down and took him inside me through the opening in my panties. As I sat back down on his lap, this time with him buried completely inside me, he finally spoke.

"Not that I'm complaining, but how are you doing this while you're still wearing your panties?" He asked.

I leaned forward as much as I could, showing him the open back to my underwear.

"Just something fun I picked up today. You like them?" I asked.

"I love them! But I thought you wanted to watch the game with me?" He said.

I looked back at him and said, "I'm still watching aren't you?"

I lifted up and slammed back down hard.

"Ohhhh, but how can you focus on the game?" He asked.

"Don't worry about me. You concentrate on the game and let me do all the work!" I said.

I still wanted to do my best to watch the game, but I wanted to make sure we both got off. I decided the best way to ride him reverse cowgirl and pay attention to the TV was to do it slowly, so that's what I did. Then I would stop and just sit in his lap while I enjoyed the game and I enjoyed being filled with his humongous cock. The game was coming down to the wire and so was I. I started riding him a little harder, because I couldn't help myself.

Ted was moaning occasionally, but he was also yelling at the TV. It was hard to tell which thing he was reacting to. I got a tingle and knew I was going to explode. I raised up until just his tip was inside of me and plunged back down on him. I blasted the inside of my new panties as I held him deep inside of me. My vision went blurry and Ted put his hands on my hips. He stood up without leaving me and I dropped to my knees. He pounded me from behind until he came less than a minute later. I had missed the end of the game and couldn't care less. He would have to tell me who won at dinner.

Reverse cowgirl while watching sports became a common thing. There wasn't something on every day, but at least four times a week I would ride him while we watched a game together. It took some time, but I was finally able to hold out until the end of the game, and then we would cum together during the postgame. I loved being fucked by Ted any way and anytime, but fucking while watching sports was definitely my favorite!

When my birthday came up the four of us went out to dinner. Of course Jen and I wore the sluttiest dresses we could find and had every man in the place checking us out. While we were having dessert Ted gave me a small rectangular box. Did he buy me a gift card? That was a little impersonal. I opened it to find an American Express card with my name on it.

"What's this?" I asked, not exactly sure what was happening.

"Happy Birthday! It's your new credit card. No limit. That way you can buy whatever you want and keep looking beautiful for me!" Ted said.

"Really? Thanks!" I said and leaned over to kiss him.

"Wow Nicole, you really found yourself a good one!" Jen said.

"I should be thanking you guys for setting us up!" I said.

"Speaking of finding a good one, do you plan on moving out anytime soon, Nicole? I mean you're pretty much over at Ted's all the time anyway." Ben asked.

"Technically I haven't been asked me yet," I said and winked at Ted.

Ted shot Ben a look as if to say 'Dude, why are you causing trouble?'

"Don't worry about us. When are you two finally getting married?" Ted asked, trying to turn the tables.

"Actually we were thinking about going to Vegas this weekend. Keep it small. Are you two available?" Ben asked.

Ted looked at me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I love Vegas!" Ted said.

VEGAS

The boys hit the tables right away and Jen and I went shopping. She needed a wedding dress and I was anxious to try out my new credit card. Jen picked out a beautiful White Wedding Dress and we picked a Pink Maid of Honor Dress for me. It went down to my ankles and it was the longest dress I had ever worn. I actually felt more comfortable in short dress, but it was her wedding, and the bride gets what she wants.

Our next stop was to pick out her bridal lingerie. She picked out the most beautiful white set. There was a corset that lifted up her magnificent breasts. It had garter straps attached for stockings. With it was an option for crotchless panties which she jumped at.

"We'll take two sets," she said to the saleslady, "Oh, do you have an open back pair of panties for of the sets. My friend likes to get a little frisky after a few drinks!"

I gave Jen a look and mouthed, "Really?

She just started laughing.

"Wait, why are you getting one for me?" I asked, caught off guard.

"I thought it would be fun if we both wore matching bridal lingerie tomorrow," she said.

"Whatever you want, that's the theme of the weekend! Now that I think about it, I have an idea," I said.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Let me clear it with Ted and I'll tell you after," I said.

The saleslady came back to change the subject and asked, "Anything else?"

"Maybe something for tonight," Jen said, "How about that sexy black set that's on the mannequin in front? The bustier and crotchless panties, we'll take two of those also."

"What's tonight?" I asked.

"The boys are gonna have their little bachelor party and I figured we would walk around the casino looking hot as fuck!" Jen said.

"That actually sounds good. I've been itching to gamble since we got here," I said.

We grabbed a quick bite with the guys. We said our goodbyes because we didn't plan on seeing each other until tomorrow. Jen and Ben didn't want to see each other the night before their wedding, so I was going to stay with Jen and the guys were going to stay together.

Jen and I went up to change for our night in the casino. She opened the bag and laid our outfits on the bed. She helped me get dressed first and the black bustier pushed my breasts up wonderfully. I picked up the panties and found that the saleslady had given us the wrong ones.

"Oops, she must have made a mistake and given us both regular crotchless panties with the black sets," I said. "I'll just wear one of the pairs I packed."

"No way! Then you won't match. We're supposed to be twins!" she said.

"Ok, I guess wearing crotchless will be ok. It's not like my clit really gets hard anymore, unless..." I said.

She interrupted and asked "Unless what?"

"I've only been getting hard if there's a hard dick inside me," I said.

She giggled.

"I'm serious," I said.

"I know you are Sweetie. That's not why I'm laughing. Who knew that when I dressed you up for that Halloween that you would become Hot as Fuck! My Maid of Honor! My Best Friend! And talking about hard dicks inside of her like a huge Slut!!!" she said proudly.

I laughed also and said, "Love you too!"

"Come on, finish getting dressed and let's turn some heads and hit the tables!" she said.

We walked down to the Casino in tight black dresses with our tits hanging out and 6" stilettos. With the way men's heads were spinning around to look at us I would guarantee we gave some whiplash.

Jen had been in touch with Ben's casino host and she set us up in the high roller pit with $10k markers each to play. We sat down at the Blackjack table and where three other guys. Two were happy to see us and one kinda groaned. He expecting us not to know how to play and screw up the table. I was a bit of a gambler in my former life and knew how to play cards very well. Jen knew what she was doing too and the whole table was winning.

The guys kept flirting with us and I would catch them staring at my breasts from time to time. I knew I was hot and loved the attention. Even though I didn't get hard anymore, I still tucked my clit away tightly. It was a good thing because as we were getting hit on I felt it throb. It was getting late and Jen and I decided it was time to go upstairs. The guys tried to invite us to go up to their suite, but we told them maybe another night, knowing we had no intention of doing so.

When we got back up to the room we were both a little buzzed. My feet were killing me from walking on stilts all night and those were the first thing to go. I went into the bathroom first and took off my dress while I took care of my business. I walked back into the room and Jen was staring at me, in her matching lingerie.

"What? I asked.

"Just taking you in. You really are rocking that bustier and crotchless panties. You were the hottest girl in that casino tonight!" she said.

"You mean after you! You're the one who's smoking hot!" I said.

"Let's call it even. I saw how much you liked getting hit on. Should Ted be worried?" She said, winking.

"Ha, no, he's perfect. I was just having some fun. You shouldn't talk! You were flirting harder than I was, and on the night before your wedding!" I said, jokingly.

"I've had a lot more practice getting hit on that you and know how to handle it! But my pussy still got a little damp as the night went on!" she said.

"I'm so happy you said that, because I was getting a little turned on too," I said.

I reached in between my legs and set my clit free. I had a semi and it poked right through the opening in my panties.

"Ahhhh," I sighed in relief. Then I panicked for a second and said, "Oops, is that alright?"

"Of course, it's not like I haven't seen it before. Plus I've been standing here with my slit showing!" she said, giggling.

"Oh good, I freaked out for a second," I said.

"Actually I'm glad you did that. I was talking with the boys and we kinda made a little bet," she said.

"Yeah?" I asked curiously.

"We were talking about your Maid of Honor present and I said I would finally let you fuck me the night before the wedding. They both said there was no way you would go for it," she said.

"So you made a bet to see if I would fuck you or not? What were the stakes?" I asked.

"Just bragging rights. So what do you think? We're both horny, we're both a little drunk, and I know you've always wanted to fuck me," she said.

"Yeah, wanted, past tense. I don't know, it's been so long since I've been with a woman and I don't even know if I could get it up for you. No offense," I said.

"I'm gonna tell them you fucked me anyway, so you might as well try," she said.

"Ok, but please don't get upset with me if I can't," I said.

"Of course not. I love you sweetie, and if we can't get each other off that way, there's other ways we can do it. Either way we're both cumming tonight!" she said.

She pulled down her bustier and let her perfect tits pop out.

"First come over her and suck on my nipples, we'll see if we can turn that semi into a full blown erection!" she said.

I didn't argue and her nipples were in my mouth in an instant. I was sucking on them and rubbing them all over. She was moaning as I went to town on her boobs. Unfortunately it wasn't doing anything to help me out. In fact I felt myself getting softer. The guys really did a number on me. Two years ago I probably would've blown a load in my pants already if I got the chance to suck Jen's tits, but all that cock and cum that has been inside me really changed things.

I stopped for a second and said, "I know you're enjoying this, but it's not doing anything for me. I'm happy to keep going and give you as much pleasure as I can, but I just don't think my clit will be involved."