Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Subway, I hung out with my girlfriend and she invited a few others over. They smoked a blunt and we just sat and vibed to some music. I personally never got into smoking weed due to some personal reasons, but none of my friends minded and I didn't mind them smoking around me. I didn't love the smell, but I think I always got some kind of second hand high that calmed me or just put me in a different headspace.

It was already pitch black out around 7pm when I decided to head back home. Stupid autumn and the shorter days. I decided to pull out my phone and check if the grades were in for the test I'd taken. Scrolling through, my heart dropped. Even though I stayed home and tried my best at studying, I failed. My professor sent me an email about needing to meet as this was going to bring my grade low for midterms and I could possibly fail the class if I didn't do something.

"Shit." I said to myself as tears welled up in my eyes. I wasn't typically a crier, but I think the weed made me a little more emotional. Even still, this was really bad. I was scraping by on my grades and being in my junior year, I couldn't afford to retake any more classes if I wanted to graduate on time.

When I entered the apartment, Logan was alone on the couch. He had a bunch of papers and metal bits on the dining room table, but it looked like his classmates left for the day.

"What happened?" He asked. My face was probably just as sad looking as I felt.

"I'm failing my class," My voice cracked and then the tears just started pouring.

Logan froze, I don't think he ever saw me cry before and I was sobbing like a total child.

"I'm fine," I said through the tears, "I know I'm overreacting, I'm just so sad. I studied!" I tried wiping back tears, but I was hysterical.

"Hey," Logan's voice was now beside me, "You're okay." He hugged me.

That made me cry more and he walked us over to the couch, guiding me so I didn't hit anything on the way over.

"Let me grab you some water." He said, and in a moment he was back. I tried drinking the water through bursts of hysterics and hiccups and he rubbed my back. After I drank some more he took the glass and put it on the coffee table, then pulled me into another hug. "I'll help you study from now on. Only parties on the weekends." He kept rubbing my back in soothing circles. "Take a few deep breaths, Lex."

I tried to follow his advice, hoping to calm down from the sadness. "It's not fair that you can party and still get all A's." I told him. It was weird seeing this mess of myself, throwing an over the top tantrum but not wanting to stop.

He laughed anyway, "Well, on the bright side, that means I can help you. You're not going to fail. You still have a whole second half to bring the grade up."

"It's not that easy," I pouted.

"Look at me," He said, pushing me back from the warm hug. I looked down at my lap, "Look at me." He demanded more fiercely. I finally obliged. He took his thumbs and wiped the tears from my eyes. "I need you to believe you've got this. Tell me you aren't going to fail your class." He was calm, but firm. It was a side of him I'd never seen before.

"I can't say that for sure."

"Yes, you can and you will. Say you are going to pass this class." He instructed again.

I stayed silent for a moment, hiccuping and deep breathing. He wiped my eyes again, looking at me with an intensity. "I am going to pass the class," I finally got out in a mumble.

"Say it like you mean it. Like you believe it."

"I will pass this class." I tried again and he smiled.

"Good girl," He patted my head and pulled me into his chest once again. He didn't have the same soapy smell, but smelled like cologne today. It was also pleasant, but I would not be caught breathing him in again. So I just took smaller inhales, but enjoyed it nonetheless.

I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close. It was so comfortable. "Thank you." I told him, still hiccuping slightly but much better.

He kissed the top of my head lightly and then I froze. I think he noticed how tense I got because he pulled away from the hug. "You'll probably feel better after a shower." He offered.

I nodded in agreement, thankful he was giving me an excuse to go. I went into the shower and let the hot water wash over me. It had barely been one full day since Sabrina was gone and this felt like the biggest mistake. Why would he kiss my head? Was he trying to..? I shook my head. My dad said guys were always trying to get in a girl's pants, but would Logan really try? He never gave any hint that he'd want anything more with me. We literally helped each other fuck a few of our friends.

No, none of that was the real issue. The real issue was that I enjoyed it and wanted him to hold me more. Every guy I had ever signed off as my friend never crossed my mind in that way. And he was my best guy friend, even if I only knew him for a short time.

But what was with him? I'd never seen him so attuned to someone else's emotions. I guess I didn't know him as well as I thought. When my friend slept with him, she said he was one of those guys who couldn't tell if a girl was faking it and only cared about getting his own nut off. And I totally believed it because even as sweet and charming as he might've been, the center of his world was himself.

I got out of the shower when the water started to run cold, and despite my nerves of confronting him, was sad when he was no longer in the living room. I put my things away and walked back out into the dark space. I saw the light coming from under his room door. Why would he leave so abruptly? That wasn't like him at all.

I hesitated there. Just because I liked the sensation of him hugging me, didn't mean I should push it. I'd long since accepted that light flirting was a part of our friendship, but it was clear to me that I was in a mood of wanting more. I was just touch deprived, that had to be it. And I knew after a good night's rest, I would no longer want more. There were so many reasons that wanting more was a bad idea, and yet, I was also upset he left with no goodnight.

Finally, ignoring those red flags, I decided the annoyance of him leaving trumped all. I walked straight up to his door, knocked lightly and opened it. He was in his bed, now shirtless, on his phone. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why did you leave?" I asked, frankly.

"To get ready for bed," He lied.

"You've never done that before."

"Do I need permission to go to my room?" He snapped. What the fuck?

"Why are you being weird?" I said, the anger rising in my voice.

"What?" He sounded just as angry back, "You're the one barging into my room, pressed because I didn't wait for your shower to end to go to bed..?"

Stupid, dumb, smart people thinking they could win an argument with sound logic. He was totally lying and being weird, but I wasn't as good a wordsmith.

"Whatever!" I just about yelled and turned on my heel.

"What the fuck are you so mad about?" He sat up in his bed, not about to let me have the last word.

"You were just helping me feel better about my class and then after I showered, you disappeared and now you're acting like you always just leave for bed at nine."

"So, you're mad I'm not still making you feel better?" His brows were furrowed together and I realized, I'd also never seen him this angry before. Maybe once when we were at a frat party and this guy kept hitting on me that I did not like. But even then, he was very quick to tell him to keep it moving and he lightened up right after.

"I'm mad that you're lying to me for no fucking reason." I retorted, "You're a dick." I spun again and grabbed onto his doorknob. He caught my other wrist and pulled me back.

He was standing now and the size difference felt a little menacing. "Don't walk away when we're talking!" He fumed. If he was mad before, he was royally pissed now.

"We're not talking!" I yelled back and the waterworks started up again instantly, "I don't want to fight with you." I sobbed. I tried to leave again, but he pushed the door closed as I tried to open it. Looking at him through the tears, his expression softened, but there was still a firmness to his look.

We were extremely close together now, him without his shirt with an arm over us, keeping his door closed. I pressed my back to the door, feeling even smaller as I cried like a baby.

"Alexis," He breathed and dropped his head onto my hair, "Fuck," He sighed, "You are the worst."

"Why did you leave?" I asked again through the hysterics.

He wiped my eyes once again, but this time he held my face in his hands, angling me to look into his green eyes. His face was red, but I couldn't tell if it was from the arguing or he was embarrassed.

"I want you so fucking bad," His eyes became hooded as he spoke. The bluntness of his words made me feel hot all over. "It's taking every bit of strength not to rip this flimsy ass t-shirt and shorts off of you and fuck you so good. I can't stand it anymore." He dropped his head back down to my hair, inhaling deeply.

I was frozen there. Hearing him speak like that was so unexpected. Being that wanted, that craved, made me get wet despite myself.

"If I didn't go to my room, I would have broken down the bathroom door," He growled into my hair. "Fuck, Lex." He grabbed my hand and placed it over his shorts. I could feel his dick twitch under my hand. He was so hard and so thick...

"We can't," I choked out, but my voice betrayed me and he knew it. He squeezed my hand over his cock, it getting even more swollen at my touch. We were both practically panting as we stood there at his door.

After a pregnant pause, he let go of my hand. He grabbed his door handle and opened it slightly, pushing me forward. "I'm sorry, Lex." His voice was strained as he made room for me to leave.

I felt like I immediately knew what he was doing. He'd already lost control of himself, but in a moment of clarity was willing to let me leave and push all those feelings down... But what if I stayed?

His eyes never left me, they looked almost black with intensity and his cheeks and nose were a bright shade of pink, his full lips also more red than usual. I could visibly see his chest heave and fall with his breaths. He was like an animal. Someone foreign to me, with nothing but lust and me in his sights.

Was all this an effect of Sabrina no longer being around or had this been developing for longer? I had no idea. I knew I wanted to leave, I didn't want him in that way and yet his thick cock in my hand was a sensation I wanted more of.

"Logan," I exhaled, my heart beating in my ears. I bit my lip in contemplation, "Fuck." I said and he knew. As if we shared a brain, he knew in the same way I knew.

Without a moment of delay, he grabbed my face in between his hands and pressed his lips firmly against mine. We stumbled back and his door slammed shut from our joined bodies. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me, deepening the kiss. He groaned as our tongues danced around, then hooked his arms around my legs and lifted me up. We didn't break the kiss for a moment, and I'd never felt such a deep need for another person.

The corner of my eyes felt wet, the floodgates not quite closed after my previous two episodes, but I didn't care. I felt like I couldn't get enough of his kisses.

He dropped me onto his bed, breaking the kiss finally to look at me. "Take your shirt off baby," He told me and began removing my shorts. I pulled the shirt over my head, my boobs on full display for him. He left my panties on and removed his shorts to be in his boxer briefs. "You're so fucking beautiful." He pushed me further back onto his bed and grabbed my legs, hiking them up.

I felt a little self-conscious as he stared so deeply, his eyes scanning down my body.

"You're already so wet for me," He climbed onto the bed, pushing his knees under me to keep my legs spread open. He ran his thumb over my panties, across my slit and I moaned.

"Mmm, Logan," I purred, reaching down to touch him, but he grabbed my wrists in one hand and pinned them above my head.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, babe." He pushed his cock against my slit and I moaned again. He leaned down and gave me another kiss before making his way to my chest and taking my nipple between his teeth.

My back arched and I pressed our bodies closer together, feeling him twitch more. He sucked on my nipples for a bit, massaging them in his strong hands as we dry humped.

I could feel myself leak more through my panties, I wanted him inside me so bad, "Mm, fuck me." I panted.

"Beg," He growled and my heart fluttered. It was so demanding and I was struck by how much I enjoyed it.

"Please," I moaned as he thrust against me harder.

"Please, what?" He straightened out, looking me in the eye as he kept pushing against me.

"Please fuck me, Logan," I said, my face growing hot. He hummed in satisfaction as he stood up. He grabbed my panties with his finger, right over my slit, sending a shiver up my back, and pulled them straight off my legs. They totally ripped at the force as my legs weren't prepared to come back together quick enough, but I didn't care.

He then hiked me up even further onto the bed and got on, placing his mouth on my snatch.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as he licked between my wetness and twirled his tongue on my clit. His mouth was amazing. He didn't lick like a confused dog, but with precision and gentle care. I went lightheaded as I felt the pleasure build.

I think he could tell I was close because in the next moment he removed his mouth and slowly slid one long finger into me. It was such a tease as he finger fucked me, denying me the real thing.

"Logan, please." I managed through uncontrollable moans.

He put another finger in me, "Please, what?"

"Pl--" I started but he went faster, making my voice catch in my throat. "Oh fuck!" I said again and he grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me up to kiss him, "I'm gonna cum," I managed to get out and he removed his fingers.

"I didn't say you could," He released me and finally took his own underwear off. "I'm going to fuck that tight little cunt of yours," He told me, slowly stroking his dick in front of me.

I hadn't expected it to be so thick. He was quite sizable, not the longest I'd ever seen, but not so small either. I already knew what he looked like thanks to my friend, but I didn't expect to ever be craving it so badly. He smacked it over top of my pussy, causing me to yelp in pleasure. When he moved it across my opening to get slick with my wetness, I realized something.

"Condom," I said, still reeling from the almost climax. His eyes were trained to his cock pushing against me, as if he hadn't even heard me. He slowly pushed at my entrance and I pulled back, "Logan, grab a condom." I said a lot more clearly. I knew he never had sex without one and I also knew he had quite the sizable stash in his bedside table.

He finally looked up at me, "I'm not using a condom. You're mine." He grabbed my hips more firmly and slowly pushed himself inside me.

I wanted to fight him, I really did, but feeling a bare cock slide into me was euphoric. His thickness stretched me out so good and I moaned as my head dropped back.

Once he was in he kept himself inside me, waiting for my body to get used to him before slowly pumping out and back in. He moaned this time and I thought I might actually cum from penetration alone.

"Fuck, that pussy feels too good." He started pumping faster, rubbing his thumb gently over my clit.

"Oh fuck, Logan," I panted, really needing release.

"You like that, baby?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Mm, tell me you like this dick," He fucked me even harder.

"I love your dick," I obliged, feeling super dirty and hot.

"Good girl," He hummed, "Tell me you're mine."

"I'm yours!" I looked him in the eyes, feeling overwhelmed with emotion, "I'm gonna cum."

"Oh fuck, hold it for a moment baby." He said, but didn't slow down his strokes, "This pussy belongs to me now," He panted, "Say it."

"My pussy is yours," I threw my head back again, "Fuck, my body is yours, Logan. I don't want anyone else." I felt like I was going crazy, but I couldn't stop. I was at my peak.

"Cum for me, baby," He said finally and I practically screamed as my body shook with the force of my orgasm. "Fuck," He pulled out his cock in the middle of my spasms, replacing it with his fingers as he came all over my stomach and tits. His cum felt so hot and he had so much. Ugh, it felt so good.

He plopped down next to me, just as spent as I was, but his cock didn't soften completely. I wondered if he could go again, but I felt like I could sleep for the next ten days.

After a moment of laying there, he grabbed my t-shirt from the bed and began wiping his cum off my body. I watched him, but he didn't meet my eyes. This sweet side felt like a hard contradiction from the demanding person moments ago.

After he cleaned me up, he balled the shirt and threw it across the room. He pulled me into him and I kissed him on the lips. We made out for a little while, neither of us saying any words.

I woke up, probably a few hours later to his light still on, but under his covers. I could hear his deep breaths as he faced away from me, stark naked on top of the sheets. I slid out of the bed, careful not to wake him and waited a moment to make sure he was still deep in sleep. I grabbed my torn panties, shorts and cum stained shirt and slipped out his door. I forced myself not to think about any of it, at least until I got some sleep. I closed my room door behind me and locked it, face planting into my bed and willed myself to sleep.

12