Roommates Ch. 02

Story Info
Roommates decide how to move forward after the 1st encounter.
3.2k words
4.65
7.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next day, earlier than typical, feeling hot. My pussy immediately twitched when my mind flooded with the memories of the night before. I threw my hands over my face in embarrassment, as if I could hide from it all.

"What did you do, Lex?" I spoke to myself, shaking my head. I couldn't believe the things I had said and the way he made me feel. I had only gotten off with another person a few times in my short life, but never so intensely and I was never so loud about it.

I grabbed my phone and saw that it was only seven in the morning. He was definitely still sleeping. I decided to quickly get dressed and spend a few hours at a cafe before classes. I needed distance.

At the cafe, I tried reaching out to three of my friends, none of which responded. I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell anyone, but I needed a distraction at least. Every time my mind flashed to the night before, I felt horny, confused and unsettled. How could I ever face him again? I was not convinced I liked him in that way, but why did I tell him I only wanted him?

I shook my head, probably looking like an insane person if anyone else saw. I needed to drop the trail of thoughts.

"What's wrong, Lex?" Brittany, my classmate asked once class was over.

I considered the question for a moment. She wasn't close enough for me to share my sex life, but we were in the same major so we became pretty good friends over the last few years.

"Logan and I are kind of fighting," I lied.

"Really?" She asked, "Well, I guess all roommates go through lows. Do you need a place to spend the night?"

I smiled at her, "No, I probably shouldn't. The longer I avoid him, the more I'll think about it." I realized that was totally the truth, but it wasn't comforting knowing I'd have to see him eventually. This was why it was a bad idea. I couldn't avoid a roommate and now I felt awkward with the one person I would have loved to get advice from about this.

She gave me a sympathetic frown, "I'm sure you both will figure it out. You're too close not to." That made me feel worse. "Let's get to our next class."

On our walk to the next building, I scanned the lawn. College students were everywhere, which meant Logan had to be somewhere. And apparently, our hive mind was strong enough that the moment I saw the patch of red hair sticking above his group of friends, his eyes caught mine.

I looked away instantly, grabbing Brittany's wrist and making sure we walked as far away from him and his group as possible.

She looked at me for a moment and then around the lawn to find Logan. Getting the hint, she shielded me with her body and we went the long way around.

"Thank you," I whispered to her like he could hear from a mile away, "He's not following, right?"

She scanned the lawn again, "Hm, nope. But I think he saw you because he just looked straight at me."

After our next class ended, I was officially mentally drained for the day. I could not keep thinking about him. So, as much as I wanted to take Brittany up on her offer to get food, I decided to go straight home.

I took a deep breath at the front door and walked in. Part of me hoped he wasn't there, but knowing Logan, he only ever went to class when necessary, doing most of his work online.

And there he was, sitting on the couch, watching a show. My body went hot. He looked at me for a moment, nodded and went back to the TV. Was he going to ignore it?

I went to my room to put my stuff down and came back out. He didn't look at me at all as I crossed the hall and then into the kitchen.

"Did you eat?" I finally asked. Maybe he regretted it?

"Nah, not yet." He responded, eyes trained to his show. What the hell? Did it not faze him at all?

"Logan," I called and he looked at me. I couldn't read him at all. It felt like he could just flip a switch when he wanted and lock me out of the hive mind. "You want me to make us something?" I asked. It wasn't a question I asked often, as Subway sandwiches were my only specialty, but it always made him smile when I offered to attempt cooking, so this was a perfect test.

"If you want," He responded, unsmiling.

Wow, he really knew how to get on my nerves. I turned around anyway, facing the fridge and cabinets. What did I want?

I did end up making him and myself some tacos, one of his favorites and I felt more and more ticked off as he silently watched TV. He wasn't going to say anything, just sit there like an asshole. It would be forgivable if he ignored it, but then acted like nothing happened and not be weird, but he chose to make it all worse. Not even a hint of excitement as the taco scent wafted in the air.

I assembled a few tacos and put four on his plate, two on mine. I brought them to the dining room table before grabbing myself some water.

"Food's ready," I said when I returned to the table. He didn't move and I wondered if he heard me. As I was about to announce it again, he paused his show and got up. He came around and only briefly looked at me. He grabbed his plate and paused. Was he really going to go back to the couch to eat? He seemed to consider it, but with a slight exhale, sat down across from me.

"Thanks, Lex." His voice was deep and even. As he grabbed a taco with his strong hands and took a bite of my food, I felt hot all over again. He had me in this stupid fucking trance and I didn't know how to shake it.

"Are we not going to talk about it?" I asked.

He took another big bite, placed the taco down and sat back with a sigh. His eyes finally found mine, "Go ahead."

I wanted to murder him.

"Was it a heat of the moment thing or do you have feelings for me?" I asked the most pressing question on my mind. He didn't respond and I hated the silence, "Well?" There was quite a bit of attitude in my voice.

"Why'd you let me?" He countered.

I bit my cheek. It felt like I was talking to a complete stranger. Not the person who had me laughing daily and smiling constantly. I was beyond pissed, but if it came to stubbornness, I had him beat.

"I asked first."

"And?" His question came quickly, "Why'd you let me?"

"I was high," I lied, mostly, but he made me want to hurt his feelings, "I was high and horny and that's it. I would never in my right mind sleep with you." I pushed a little too hard, but I didn't care. He needed to be brought down a few pegs.

His look was incredulous. "You're such a bad fucking liar," He spat.

"I don't care!" I retorted quickly, "It was a mistake."

"And that's why you made me my favorite fucking food, right Lex?"

Fuck, I hated how smart he was and how stupid I was, "No, I..." I attempted another lie, but couldn't think fast enough. What was I doing? "You're a dick, I'm moving out."

At this point, I was so mad, I was essentially seeing red. I didn't care about the consequences, I just wanted to make him suffer. It was petty and dumb, but I did not care. Logic was for smartasses, so I chose petty.

By the look on his face, I could tell I struck a nerve, "Alright then, leave." He said. I couldn't tell if he was testing me or what, but I would not back down.

I stood up then, grabbing his plate and mine and dumping the contents into the trash before placing them a little too hard in the sink. He sat and watched me.

"I'm going to stay with a friend tonight and tomorrow, I'm taking all my shit out of here." I said, stomping to my room. I slammed the door behind me and grabbed an empty bag.

From outside of my room I heard Logan yelling out some profanities. I started throwing some essentials into my bag quickly, wanting to get out of there.

Before I could grab the last few things, my door was being swung open. It hit the wall with how hard he threw it.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled.

"You said you wanted to talk about yesterday, but then all you did was lie and now you're going to leave? What's up with that?" He said, visibly more calm than what he sounded like moments ago.

"Why did you want me so badly?" I asked again, "What was with all that, you're mine, bullshit and then not using a condom?"

He frowned, "The amount of times we've been somewhere and just looked at each other and you always knew exactly what I was thinking, but you've never noticed how badly I wanted you?"

My jaw definitely dropped a little as he gave me the most sincere look of yearning.

"But then yesterday, it dawned on me," He continued on, "You've absolutely noticed and you want me too, but because of your dumb roommate rule, you've tried to hide it."

My heart fluttered. He was so confident, but before yesterday, I absolutely did not want him... Right? "That's not true." I finally said.

"Oh? You've never let a guy hit with no condom," He shared his evidence like a lawyer with a winning streak, "Even when Will tried and nearly did, you made sure there was a condom or it was a no go. Not even at your drunkest, but you let me..."

"You told me you dated a girl for six months last year and never went without one," I said. It wasn't really a counter, but I wanted to understand it.

"Her and I were never going to last long," He said as if that was enough explanation.

"And we are?"

He crossed the room and grabbed the bag out of my hand, tossing it aside. He didn't touch me, just stood right in front of me with hooded eyes. I knew what he was thinking, the answer to my question, but I absolutely could not believe it.

He took a breath before speaking, "When you told me your body was mine, and you didn't want anyone else, was that a lie?"

"I--" I hesitated. This was all too sudden, "I don't know." I said, honestly.

He frowned, "So stubborn," He grabbed my hips softly, just to touch me. "I'm your roommate, I'm not your type, you don't do relationships," He said, "But if I leaned in for a kiss, you would kiss me." He leaned down and I felt my breathing get uneven. His face was inches from mine and I wanted to feel those full red lips again. Before I could, he straightened out. "I need to hear you say it, Lex."

I blinked a few times, trying to snap out of the moment despite the heat inside me, "I don't want to ruin our friendship. Friends with benefits never work out."

"I'm not asking to be friends with benefits. If you're mine, no one else can have you. I want you to be my girlfriend," He said, squeezing my hips.

My heart definitely shut down for a moment, "What?" He was thinking of that?

"I can feel you trying to shut me out again," He let go of my hips and I felt a moment of relief, even if I wanted his hands back on me, "Lex, I'm being completely honest with you. I've never wanted someone more. Be honest with me now. Was last night nothing but the heat of the moment for you?"

I looked into those big green eyes of his, still deep with passion, even if a little sadder now. "It wasn't," I finally said and felt relieved as the truth washed over me, "I've been thinking about it all day and I can't get you out of my head. But, I don't know. I've never done the whole relationship thing. If we broke up, I'd be sad to lose your friendship too."

He wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up and kissing me square on the mouth. He pulled back and smiled at me, "We won't break up, babe." He assured me, as if that was reassurance enough.

"This is weird, I can't be dating my best friend," I countered again and he threw me onto my bed.

"I'm going to fuck you on every surface of this house," He said with his signature smirk and I bit my lip, "My sexy fucking Lexi," He teased, "All fucking mine, finally. Take off your pants and panties." He instructed. I couldn't fight against his dominant side, no matter how self conscious the demand made me feel.

I pulled them both down together, looking up at him with lust filled eyes.

"Flip over," He said, climbing in the bed as I flipped to lay on my stomach. He rubbed one hand over both of my ass cheeks and then removed it. I waited for more touching and was surprised to get a resounding smack on my ass. I yelped at the sting, surprised at how hard he hit me. I spun my head to look at him and he gave me a firm look back.

"You've been such a bad fucking tease and you know it," He smacked my ass again and it felt more painful on top of the first smack and yet I could feel myself getting wetter. I had no idea he was into this kind of thing. I had no idea I was even into it. He gave me another smack, "That's for saying you were moving out. *Smack.* That's for ignoring me all day. *Smack.* That's for making me wait so fucking long to have you."

I yelped after every smack, feeling my butt get increasingly hot as the pain continued.

He gave me an incredibly hard smack on the next go around, "You're so bad. Look at how wet you're making the bed from having your ass spanked. Mm, I love seeing your ass turn red for me." He rubbed over the sore spots on my ass before sliding his hand between my cheeks to feel my wetness. I moaned. "Fuck," He said, sliding a finger inside me.

He slowly worked his finger in me a few strokes before pulling it out and asking me to roll to my back. He took off his shirt and pants and I took off my own shirt, just in my bra. I didn't care about anything else at that moment except having him.

"I'm going to make love to you," He told me and slid off his boxer briefs. It sent a wave of butterflies to my stomach. He positioned himself between my legs, his cock already oozing precum. He placed it at my entrance and pushed into me. I dropped my head back in pleasure. Having a bare dick was such a different feeling from a condom, I had no idea it could feel so much better. He leaned forward and kissed me as he slowly pumped into me.

His lips were just as magical and his tongue made my mind go blank.

"Did I hurt you too much?" He broke the kiss and asked, not stopping his slow strokes.

"Not at all, I loved it," My voice was quite sultry as I breathed out the words.

"I thought you might," He hummed back.

"How?"

"You're perfect for me," He smiled sweetly and kissed me again.

I hugged him, bringing him in close and his cock seemed to go deeper into me, stretching me fully. I moaned as he continued, feeling caught up in the emotion. I wanted him to feel as good as he was making me feel. I flipped us over so that I was on top. He smirked, resting his hands on my thighs.

I began riding him, slowly but deeply and he moaned at that. I gyrated my hips in a circular motion as I went up and down on his cock and I could tell he was really into it with the way he held me.

"Take your bra off," He told me and as I fumbled with the hook, he grabbed my hips hard and began pounding into me. The change in pace made my insides tingle and I couldn't focus on the strap.

"Oh, fuck." I sang. He finally slowed down enough for me to remove the bra and continue riding him. I rode a lot faster as he took my boobs in his hand, rolling my nipples in between his fingers. "That feels so good."

"Fuck," He groaned and flipped us back around, pounding me harder. He started rubbing his thumb over my clit and the sensation made me feel light headed. "I'm so close, baby." He told me, not letting up on his strokes.

"Oh fuck, Logan. Fuck!" I said as my own orgasm was building inside of me. "I'm about to cum," I said, surprised I was about to get off two nights in a row.

"Yes, baby. I want you to cum for me. Cum all over this dick." He growled.

"Oh shit," His words pushed me over the edge, "Fuck, Logan. I love you," I screamed out randomly, "I want to feel your hot cum inside me, oh fuck I'm gonna cum." I mumbled at the end as my pussy started convulsing.

"Fuck!" He yelled, pulling himself out and immediately covered me in ropes of semen. It shot out all over, hitting me on the chin, over my chest and soaking my stomach. He grunted as the last bit of cum left him and then pulled me up to kiss me. " You can't say that to me," He told me gently once we broke from the kiss. "I don't have enough control to stop myself with you."

My face felt so hot. Asking him to cum inside me was horrible and then telling him I loved him? I wanted to die. "I'm sorry," I said.

"Look at me," He demanded, but I kept my eyes down at the cum that was dripping off my body and onto my sheets, "Look at me." He said again in the same demanding tone. I finally lifted my eyes to his, "Do you love me or was that just orgasm talk?" He asked, frankly.

Why couldn't lightning strike me then? "It was orgasm talk," I broke his gaze. It was quiet for a moment and then he kissed me, standing up right after. He grabbed my towel off the hook and again helped clean me off. For once I was thankful he wouldn't push it. I clearly wasn't in my best mind, I freaking asked him to essentially impregnate me. All of this new territory was starting to feel incredibly dangerous.