Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried his best to keep quiet, but a moan escaped his mouth as the next blast shot out with such force that it nearly hit Brittany in the face. She evaded it just in time as it shot out landing against the wall next to his bed.

"Jesus!" she shouted. "You hit the wall!"

Craig moaned as he shot his next load high in the air, nearly hitting the ceiling before landing back down on his belly with a splat. Brittany was stunned, mouth dropped as she continued stroking him while three more thick and heavy ropes flew out his cock.

"Ohhh fuck!" Craig moaned louder this time. The two of them watched his cock erupt before their very eyes. Cum dripped down Brittany's hands, Craig's stomach, and the wall beside them.

"It's still going!" Brittany exclaimed as two more smaller loads bounced out from his cock head, landing on the sheets next to Craig's waist.

Brittany stopped stroking, holding Craig's cock by the base. Cum covered her fingers. "Craig! What the hell was that?" she asked, laughing. "Look, you got it everywhere!"

"I told you it'd be a lot," he said. "It's always a lot."

"A lot is an understatement. You came like three times as much as Steven. This is ridiculous!"

Brittany held her fingers up to show him how much cum was on there. Large white globs of fluid slowly dripped off her fingers landing on Craig's softened member below. Even soft, he was still thick and long as his cock rested on his thigh.

"That was really hot, Craig. That was really, really, hot," she said smiling.

Craig managed to force a smile, but he was incredibly uncomfortable. As his post-nut clarity sunk in, he realized he just did a very bad thing. He scrambled to get dressed and clean up his mess. The first thing he did, however, was get a towel for Brittany and begin to wipe her hand down. She remembered Steven didn't even bother to do that. Something about the gesture made her believe Craig had a big heart.

After he cleaned up Brittany, Craig cleaned the cum from his bed and the wall. He remained silent. Brittany descended from the bunk and began to get dressed herself.

Craig returned to his desk, fully clothed. She walked over to Craig and put her hands on his shoulders. They were about the same height at roughly 5'6" so they were eye to eye.

"Hey," she said. "You're really special. I hope you know that."

Craig nodded.

"Thank you for this. I had a lot of fun. We don't need to tell anyone, don't worry. Ok?"

Craig nodded again. "Yes, that's fine. And thank you too."

Brittany smiled before kissing Craig on the cheek. "I'll see you around, ok?"

After Brittany left, Craig collapsed in his chair. He still couldn't believe what just happened. Was this a one time thing? Would he ever get another chance at being with Brittany? How would things change now? Was she serious when she said he had the biggest penis she's ever seen?

Only time would tell.

12