Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Leah wrapped her hand around it, over his boxers. She wagged it back and forth. She bent it forward to see it fling back. Like a child playing with a new toy. "This is so fun!" she said excitedly. Craig smiled.

"Ok, ok. I wanna see it," she said. But first she turned towards the other room. They were really getting into it now.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck! Mmmm! Ohhh fuck, baby!" Brittany moaned. Steven grunted as they fucked like dogs in the other room. The futon slammed against the wall.

Leah turned back to Craig and lowered his boxers. Craig helped her by lifting his butt off the bed. As she yanked his boxers down, his cock flung out, thwacking against his belly heavily.

"Fuck, dude!" Leah said as she held it up by the base. "You have a gorgeous penis!"

"Thanks," said Craig.

"I'm serious! This is so big! And it's the perfect shape! I'm... I'm speechless. How do you walk around with this thing?" As Leah marveled at his penis, she stroked it up and down. At first she used one hand, then two. "Two hands," she said to herself.

As she stroked him up and down, a bead of precum naturally expelled from his burgeoning head. "Ooo," she said as she leaned forward, tucking her hair behind her ear. She opened her mouth and lapped up the precum with her tongue. "Salty!" she giggled, looking up at Craig.

She then opened her mouth wider and inserted his cock head inside. With his penis in her mouth, she ran her tongue all around him, intensifying his pleasure with every lick.

She took more inside now. With her eyes closed, she stroked with one hand and blew him at the same time. Her other hand took responsibility for holding onto his big, heavy balls.

The others could still be heard moaning in the other room, but it was clear they were nearing the end.

Craig didn't know what to do. Should he grab her head? Should he thrust into her mouth? He was so overcome with pleasure, he found himself spiraling out of control. Leah's mouth felt so good on his oversized cock.

Suddenly from the other room, Steven grunted loudly. "Ahhhh fuck!" he screamed. Brittany moaned too, but for some reason it sounded forced. "Oh my God babe! Fuck!" he continued to scream.

Just as Steven came, Leah used both hands to stroke Craig. The added sensation of a second hand on his big dick sent him over the edge. He was going to have an orgasm. Not sure what to do, he tapped Leah on the shoulder. She looked up, but kept his cock in her mouth. She smiled, knowing full and well it was about to erupt.

Unlike Steven, Craig couldn't bring himself to be so outwardly loud. He grit his teeth, held his breath, and came.

Leah went right to work swallowing as the hot and steamy blast shot the back of her throat. It was a lot and he was just starting. She frantically swallowed each blast, but was quickly becoming overwhelmed. Her hands stopped stroking as she focused on trying to get it all down her throat.

Craig clenched his butt cheeks and raised his pelvis slightly off the bed, overcome with pleasure. He was completely silent still. Brittany and Steven could be heard in the other room putting their clothes back on. He continued to cum as Leah wrapped her lips tightly around his cock head, swallowing each drop he expelled.

Leah did her best, but it was too much. The volume and sheer force of Craig's ejaculating penis was too much. She finally pulled his spewing cock out of her mouth just in time for a thick glob to fire back up at him, landing squarely on his forehead.

"Oh my God!" she shrieked while continuing to stroke him. Another blast left his cock and landed on his t-shirt. One more fell to his belly before he was finally done. Leah cracked up laughing as she looked up at his face, dripping with cum.

"What?" Brittany and Steven could be heard coming in from the other room. Leah frantically stuffed Craig's penis back into his boxers and helped him pull his pants up. She wiped her mouth before helping clean off Craig's face. They each sat up on the edge of the bed.

Steven walked in and looked up at the two of them.

"What were you two doing?"

Bright red, Craig frantically tried to regain composure. Leah tossed a pillow on his lap just in time as he was still hard as a rock having just came.

"I think the better question is what were you two doing? Don't think we didn't hear you in there!"

Steven laughed and shrugged. He put his arm around Brittany who now stood next to him. "What can I say? When you gotta pound, you gotta pound!" Brittany rolled her eyes at him before looking up at Craig. They made eye contact. She smiled.

Craig wondered if Brittany could tell what just happened. He was still wrapping his head around it himself.

"Ok, I'm hittin it. Early day tomorrow." Steven plopped down on his bed and was passed out within minutes. Brittany climbed in bed with him.

Leah fell asleep in Craig's bed, but he laid awake, wide eyed and still in shock. He decided to let Leah sleep so he stealthily climbed down and tip-toed into the other room.

Opting for the less comfortable futon since Steven had no doubt soiled the other one, he laid down on his back and stared at the ceiling. How could he have gone all this time in life without having any real luck with girls. And now he had hooked up with not one but two beautiful girls in the span of a few days? He felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

"Psst!"

Craig turned to see Brittany in the dark room approaching him. She was wearing one of Steven's white t-shirts which looked huge on her. She sat down on the edge of the futon and looked down at Craig. "Why are you up?" she whispered.

"I can't sleep. I figured I'd just come out here and try and relax."

"You're funny," she said. Brittany then placed her hand on Craig's thigh and rubbed it. "I know you guys hooked up," she whispered. Surprised, Craig remained silent. Where was she going with this?

"You're having quite a good run lately, huh?" she asked, quietly giggling.

Craig shrugged.

"It's ok. It's all in fun. And all a secret, don't worry." Brittany stopped rubbing her hand and looked down at Craig's crotch. She moved her hand slightly so that it was just barely grazing his cock head. Craig flinched, but didn't try to stop her. "I think it's your penis that's getting you all this attention lately, huh?"

Craig smiled, although it may have been too dark for Brittany to see.

"Can I just see it real quick? Two seconds, then I'll leave. I just want to see it again."

Brittany didn't wait for an answer this time. She tugged on Craig's boxers' waistband, pulling them down. His cock flopped out, lazily hanging across his thigh. Brittany picked up the sleeping giant with her dainty fingers and stared. "What a beautiful penis," she said as she gingerly tucked it back in. She patted it twice before standing up.

"Hey," she whispered as she leaned forward, hands on her knees. "We're gonna have fun tomorrow. Good night, Craigy."

Craig had no trouble sleeping now. He dozed off picturing Leah and Brittany naked.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12