Roommates Ch. 08 - Cancun

Story Info
What happens on spring break...
2.4k words
4.44
3.3k
6
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie was sitting on the balcony of her suite, slowly watching the people walk around the field below. Inside she could hear Jaina moving about as she packed for their spring break trip to Cancun. Josie, ever the good and obedient submissive that she loved to be, was in her usual uniform. Which is to say she was wearing her collar, the ring on the front gleaming in the morning sun, and nothing else. She had also assumed her normal sitting position, facing the building across the way with her legs spread obscenely. Combined with her hands on her knees and her lack of attire this gave a very intimate and pleasant view to anyone looking over as nothing was hidden from view. Indeed several boys were lounging on their own balconies enjoying it right now.

She bit her lip and quivered slightly as she tried to control the feelings of arousal building up inside of her. Already her nipples were fully erect and begging for attention, betraying how much she enjoyed being compelled to expose herself. But she was doing her best to keep her pussy from becoming too moist. She knew if she didn't her "punishment" would be to touch herself for her audience. Once upon a time that would have been unheard of for her. But she'd gotten used to, and even enjoyed, being exposed, recorded, and performing sex acts for various audiences even outside the privacy of her suite.

She was surprised by how much she'd grown to like surrendering control over her body and exposure. She'd always had a bit of an exhibitionist streak but when it was left in the hands of someone else, someone who dominated her and forced her to just submit to their whims, the loss of power was liberating. She could get off on how the boys across the way leered at her exposed pussy and tits without shame. How she could see them recording and photographing her on their phones right now, intimate images of her lurid exposure beyond her control - just like countless others already. Giving control to someone else felt intoxicating. She couldn't even imagine what Jaina had in plan for this trip with a whole new setting and audience to play with.

Jaina chose that moment to join her, causing her to jump as she was lost in her desire before shivering as her roommate leaned down and slid a finger through her folds. Holding it up, the sunlight glistened off her juices and she tried to look ashamed while secretly hoping she would be punished.

"It's too bad we don't have time for you to show your audience how much you appreciate them. I really would love to sit here and record you as you jill yourself off to several orgasms for the neighborhood but we have to leave now if we want to make our flight. Here, put this on."

She handed her a sundress which she slid over her head obediently as well as a pair of sandals she slipped on. She noticed Jaina was dressed similarly along with a small backpack. She was a bit surprised not to see any other luggage but didn't give it too much thought as she stood and appraised herself. The dress barely extended past her bottom, giving her only a few inches of coverage below and was so thin that the color of her nipples were easily discerned through it, even as their aroused state tried to poke holes in it. She shivered slightly as a strong breeze lifted both of their dresses up to their waists, exposing them again, before Jaina led her through and out of the suite and to the airport.

Their flight was uneventful although she was certain multiple people around them had gotten scandalous looks down the loose necks of their dresses as they sat. As they arrived at the resort they'd be staying at, Jaina walked up to the front desk, checked in, then asked about laundry services and the dress code. They were informed laundry service was complimentary and as expected, in fact it was the reason Jaina had chosen it, that the dress code was clothing optional across the resort and island.

Jaina turned to her with a devilish smile before ordering her to remove her dress and hand it over for washing. She complied, now standing in the middle of the lobby in nothing but her sandals, exposing herself to the several couples behind them waiting to check in. Jaina then pulled her own dress off, handing it over as well, before the two bare babes headed off to their room.

As they entered, Jaina walked over to the blinds on the glass doors leading to the patio and pulled them completely open, exposing them both to anyone that walked by their first floor room. Josie sat on the bed, facing the doors, with her legs spread as she watched Jaina unpack the bag. Only when her roommate had laid out its contents did she realize that while it had all the toiletries, documents, and entertainment that they'd need for the week it was missing any other clothing.

Jaina smiled at her. "That's right pet. We just surrendered the only clothing I brought. So we'll both be spending the week working on our full body tans. I'm really looking forward to you sitting in the restaurant or bar exposing your sweet little slit to anyone that wants to look. I have such big plans for you."

Unfortunately no one walked by as the two stood in front of the doors and covered each other with sunblock. Bodies glistening, they exit the room and move out to the beach. After a quick dip in the ocean to cool off they saunter along the beach exposing themselves to dozens of people before finding two empty loungers and stretching out to tan. A married couple beside them strikes up a conversation with Jaina who impishly convinces the wife to join them in the nude. The three girls then tease her husband as they lather up again, Jaina taking special care to make sure the wife's most intimate areas are well covered. After a few hours of chatting and flirting the wife tells them they're going to clean up and then go to dinner, inviting them along. Jaina agrees.

The two girls go back to their room and after a quick shower wait outside the dining room for the couple. The wife is surprised to find them both still completely bare. As they sit, Jaina tells them how they chose the resort for its relaxed approach to nudity and how they'll be nude for the entire trip. The wife notes that based on how attentive the wait staff had been tonight, they'll have good service. After a couple bottles of wine and even more flirting the wife surprises her husband by inviting the girls back to their room.

"Come on honey. You're always joking about bringing another woman into our bed. Now I'm letting you bring two!"

Once inside the couple's room Jaina kisses the wife, who passionately returns it, before stripping her and pushing her back on the bed. She looks over to Josie. "This one is mine tonight. Now make sure her husband is well serviced"

The wife giggles and draws her in close. She and Jaina watch as Josie slowly strips down the husband, having him lay back on the bed, before taking him in her mouth. She looks up at him with half lidded eyes, her mouth bobbing up and down on his erect member, while her hand slowly massages his tight sack. His hands clench the covers tightly. Already turned on from all the teasing earlier and the sight of his wife groping and making out with another woman beside him, he only manages to last a few minutes before his body tenses and he releases down Josie's throat. She dutifully swallows it all and licks him clean, before watching disappointedly as he falls asleep.

She's further disappointed as Jaina orders her not to touch herself, so she can only squirm in heat as she watches Jaina part the wife's legs, scissoring their sexes together as the two make out aggressively. They increase the pace of their grinding, moans increasing, before they both shudder hard in orgasm.

Breathing deeply and smirking, the wife raises an eyebrow suggestively. "Again? Or should we help your... girlfriend?"

Jaina smiles wolfishly. "She's my submissive and she's fine. The longer I deny her release the more obedient and submissive she becomes. Isn't that right my pet?" Josie only whimpers in response, hands clenching and unclenching as she yearns to touch herself. "On the floor and kneel. You can watch us from there, I don't want you humping the bed to try and get some friction on your naughty little pussy."

Josie obeys and then watches hungrily as the two begin scissoring again, covering each other in their juices before coming again.Jaina and the wife then sit on the edge of the bed with their legs spread as she sensuously licks them both clean. Her face glistening with their combined juices, Jaina then says goodbye to the wife and leads her back to their room.

In the morning they wake to the sun gleaming through the glass doors. Jaina sits facing them, then orders her to her knees and has her submissive eat her out again. Gripping her hair tightly she comes cums hard, again coating Josie's face with juices which trail down her chest. Her submissive is then forced to sit with her legs spread facing the doors and edge herself while Jaina showers. Her body in heat and singing for release, reeking of sex, hair messy she's then ordered to follow Jaina out of the room without satisfaction.

Today they opt to sit by the pool. Jaina keeps her simmering by repeated applications of sunblock, focusing on her most intimate areas and edging her constantly. After a couple hours they go into the air conditioned bar where Jaina enlists the help of a willing and sexy bartender. He fans the flames smoldering in Josie's body by whispering all the dirty things he'd do with it in between serving her drinks. After a few hours, she's drunk and ready to do anything to cum. Jaina leads her out of the bar and then takes her on an adventure having her touch herself at the sitting area outside one of the elevator banks, after serving hours in the empty dining room atop one of the tables, and even on the edge of the fountain in front of the resort where they're almost caught. Jaina records her depravity and degradation the whole time, including her begging for release but being denied repeatedly.

The two return to their room where one falls asleep with a satisfied smirk and the other in a fit of frustration. In the morning Jaina finally tells her she'll get to cum, but for an audience. She is then blindfolded and tied down to the bed before a remote control vibrating egg is slid inside her. Jaina then opens the sliding doors and sits on a bench looking into their room next to the bartender from last night who she'd invited. They record on their phones as Jaina dials the intensity of the egg up and down. Moans echo out of the open door as her body thrashes on the bed in pleasure, she tenses and shudders in several intense orgasms as multiple people stop and watch, drawn by the sound, before continuing on their way. After an hour Jaina dials down the egg and goes inside, the bartender following. Jaina shuts the door but leaves the blinds open, before untying and removing her blindfold. The first sight she's greeted by is the bartender standing at the foot of the bed. He's stripped and is sporting an impressive erection from the show she put on. Obediently she gets on her hands and knees, spreading her legs for him. Jaina sits in a corner recording as he grabs her hair and aggressively starts to fuck her from behind. Her eyes rolling back in her head, mouth agape, moaning loudly, as she cums repeatedly again from being used by this stranger is all captured and preserved. After he tenses and unloads inside her, he dresses, thanks Jaina and exits leaving a disheveled, spent, and thoroughly worn out Josie panting on the bed.

Her roommate ignores her pleas to shower off the evidence of her debauchery before she's led down the street to a small shop. There she's forced to sit outside the dressing room lewdly displaying her debased body while Jaina tries on several dresses finally selecting one. Her humiliation is only magnified as she walks beside a fully clothed Jaina back to the resort while covered in the signs of her recent depravity. The leers and stares should shame her, but instead turn her on so she begins to strut, head held high, chest pushed out, embracing her sluttiness. Her roommate only smirks knowingly.

The next morning is the last one and she's thankfully allowed to finally clean herself. Jaina slips on her new dress and then leads her down to the front desk to check out and retrieve their laundry. Her exposure is prolonged though as she isn't allowed to put on her dress until they step out of the cab in front of the airport, much to the enjoyment of their driver. After getting through security she's taken into the bathroom and once again ordered to insert the egg inside her. Jaina teases her as they sit waiting to board, her spread legs only highlighting the glistening lips exposed between them. Once they take their seats she's ordered to hike her dress up to her waist and keep her legs spread. Jaina leaves the egg at a low intensity causing her to squirm the entire flight. As they land and stand up to exit, her roommate waits until she's surrounded by people before dialing it up and causing her to bite her lip as she shudders to orgasm. Based on the appreciative looks several people give her, she's less than successful in her attempts to hide it.

In the Uber home she's ordered to remove and sit on her dress and their driver is treated to several more uninhibited orgasms as Jaina leaves the egg on high the whole way. He's further surprised when she simply exits the car completely nude and walks into the dorm, leaving her dress behind. Jaina grabs it and thanks him before following her back to their suite. She falls onto the bed spent, thanking her roommate for an amazing vacation before falling asleep looking forward to whatever Jaina wants to do to her next.