Roommates Ch. 09

Story Info
Craig's planned meeting goes in another direction.
4.9k words
4.7
23.9k
33

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,376 Followers

It was official. Craig was in a love triangle.

Over the next few weeks as he healed from the fight, he consistently texted back and forth with both Brittany and Madison. Never in his life had he seen so much attention from girls at once. Not only that, but word about the incident spread like wildfire across campus and his little secret was not so secret anymore.

Girls everywhere would give him a second glance. Girls that would have never paid any attention to him before were now openly checking him out and whispering to each other as he walked by. He felt like the most popular guy on campus and it was all because of his big cock.

Steven was suspended. Craig opted to not press charges and instead let the University determine punishment. He had not seen him since he laid him out on the dorm room floor. He felt divided over the result. Steven punched him because of something he did. If he hadn't hooked up with Brittany, none of this would have ever happened.

Meanwhile, his mind was plagued with what to do about the girls. He had not been intimate with either of them since the parking lot and hospital. He didn't think it was right. He had to choose. He decided to confide in his friend Gary for advice. They met each other for lunch one day.

"Dude, you're gettin a ton of looks from girls, huh?"

Craig shoveled lettuce into his mouth, staring down at his plate. "Tell me about it. It's been nuts."

Gary looked around the cafeteria as girl after girl would glance in Craig's direction. He winked at one of them, pointed to Craig and then laid his forearm out on the table. The girl laughed out loud as she walked away with her friends. Gary cracked up and looked back at Craig who was not amused.

"Aww, c'mon man. Can't you see these chicks are into you because of your friggin mammoth dong?"

"I'd rather they not be," Craig said, unfond of the recent attention.

"Shit man, speak for yourself. I'd love to have what you have with all these chicks wanting to see your dick," Gary said as he slurped on his Pepsi. "Fuckin Big Dick Rick over here," he joked.

"Dude, I need your help," Craig said, changing the subject. "I don't know what to do about Brittany and Madison."

"The computer chick?" Gary asked, confused.

"Yes, dude. I've told you all this. Jesus, were you that drunk?"

"Ahh, no, no, I remember. Your little love triangle, huh?"

"I can't keep seeing them both."

Gary held his hands up, flabbergasted. "Dude? Why the fuck not? Go get 'em with your friggen lead pipe!"

Craig shook his head as he moved vegetables around on his plate. "No... no, no, no. I'm not that guy. I am not hurting someone again."

"Again? You mean Steven? That dude was a fuckin loser, man. He's a little dick jealous loser." Gary was never one to hold back with colorful language. He also despised Steven and most jocks. "So, tell me. Which one do you like the most? Brittany's fuckin hot, bro."

Craig laughed for the first time. "She is. She really, really is."

"So there's your decision. And she seems to love Craig Jr., so go get it my brother," Gary said.

"That's the thing though. I think she only likes me for my dick."

Gary held his hands up again. "Dude. So. The. Fuck. What?"

"Madison and I have a connection man. She's sweet. Caring. Brittany didn't even text me in the hospital."

Craig looked across the room at a group of girls that were whispering something looking back at him. He turned back to Gary. "Wait a minute. Neither did you!" They both cracked up laughing.

"Sorry man. I'm a shitty friend."

"But listen," Gary concluded as he stood up with this empty tray. "You gotta go see them both. One at a time. Then figure it out. You'll be fine, bud."

"Ok," said Craig with a long face.

"Oh and don't be such a downer man. You got a nine inch rod that every one of these babes knows about now. Go own it. I'll see ya later."

As Gary walked away, Craig stared back at the group of girls. They were still looking in his direction. He smiled at them and waved. They smiled and waved back. Craig picked up a large breadstick from his tray and held it up for them. He gripped it from the base and wagged it a bit. The girls all squealed in delight as they covered their mouths with their hands. Craig laughed and stood up to put his tray away.

He needed to see Madison.

--------------------

The campus bar was known for serving just about anyone regardless of age. The drinking age was 21, but that didn't stop everyone including freshmen from tying one off. Craig invited Madison to meet him there for really no reason except being normal. He wasn't a big drinker, but assumed this was what you're supposed to do with a girl.

Madison walked in, looked around, and then spotted Craig at a table in the back. She smiled and waved as she maneuvered around the crowds of drunk students on her way to him. Just as she nearly made it, a meathead looking kid bumped into her. He was carrying two full pints. "Ha, sorry," he said as he moved along. Madison frowned as she sat down. "This is why I can't stand these places," she said.

Craig laughed out loud. "Me too! I thought this was where we're supposed to go."

"Supposed to? Are you following the handbook or something, Craig? C'mon, let's go." Craig tossed a ten dollar bill on the table for his beer and followed Madison through the crowd and out to the lawn in front of the Campus Center.

"Much better," said Madison as they walked at a slow pace together. It was a warm and crisp spring night.

"Agreed."

They found a spot on the grass and each sat down. With a comfortable silence between them, Craig held her hand. His was sweaty but hers was cool.

"Do you know that everyone looks at you?"

Craig nodded. "I kind of got beat up recently."

Madison shook her head. "It's the girls looking at you. And I think you know why." Madison turned to him.

Craig nodded again. Madison smiled and looked away. "I like you, Craig. Did you know that?"

Before Craig could respond, Madison laughed. "Of course you do. Your penis was in my mouth." They each cracked up laughing so hard, they nearly fell over together.

"I like you too Madison. I think I have for a while."

She turned to him and took his other hand in hers. "Then let's do this. Let's be a thing or whatever."

Craig smiled. "I would love that." He leaned in for a kiss, but Madison turned away.

He knew why. "It's Brittany," he said.

She nodded while still looking away. "Do you like her too?"

Craig took a deep breath. "No... We were just having fun. I want you to know that. She helped me come out of my shell. And I'm grateful for that. But no, we're not a thing. I like you."

"Will you tell her?"

Craig nodded. "Of course. Absolutely, Madison."

She leaned in and they kissed passionately. A whistle could be heard from a student walking by with his friends. As Madison and Craig separated, she blushed and wiped her mouth while the student clapped. "Go get that dick, girl!" he teased. Craig's gift was well known by all.

"Not sure I want to deal with that all the time!" Madison said. Craig smiled and hugged her. They cuddled on the grass before parting ways for the night.

The next day Craig would have to see Brittany.

---------------

Despite his newfound campus fame, confidence, and ability to please women, Craig still felt a usual sinking anxious feeling as he rode the elevator up to Brittany's floor. He didn't really formulate a game plan. How could he break things off with the hottest girl on campus? What would everyone say about that? Did Madison really want to be exclusive with him? What if she changed her mind?

As Brittany's door opened, her familiar smell wafted out like fresh flowers. She was smiling sweetly. She wore tight black yoga pants and a loose-fitting t-shirt. Her blonde hair was draped down one side of her head.

"Craigy!" she said happily as she threw her arms around him. He half-smiled and hugged her back. They had not seen each other since the incident.

"Come in, come in. I'm so happy you're here. How are you feeling?"

"I'm better, thanks. Got some bumps and bruises, but I'm alright." Craig walked inside and noticed Leah sitting at her desk. She wore short shorts and a tank top. Her legs were neatly pressed against her chest as she typed on her computer. She looked up and smiled. "Hey you," she said flirtatiously. Craig waved awkwardly. He pictured Leah blowing him.

Brittany led Craig to the couch where they both sat down. She faced him and held his hands. "I'm so sorry about what happened," she said with a tone that Craig couldn't decipher if it was sincere or not. "Steven and I were already finished when you and I had sex. You didn't do anything wrong."

Leah entered the room and sat on the other side of Craig. She smiled and crossed her gorgeous tan legs. Craig determined there was no way he could have the conversation he thought he was going to have today. And he was easily becoming distracted by the two beautiful girls on either side of him.

"You're such a sweet guy. What he did to you was so wrong," Leah added. She placed a hand on Craig's thigh and squeezed ever so slightly. It was obvious things were heating up fast and Craig's cock responded with a twitch.

Brittany slid closer to him. She put her head on his shoulder as she rubbed his other thigh. Craig's hands were positioned over his crotch as he felt an erection forming.

"You know everyone's talking about you, right?" Brittany asked with a mischievous smile.

"I did notice I'm getting a couple of extra looks here and there," Craig conceded. "Not gonna lie, it's kinda cool."

"It is cool!" said Leah. "You and that weapon of yours are really starting to become celebrities, huh?"

"Let's just see here," Brittany said as she moved Craig's hands away from his lap. "Ahh, our little friend is waking up!"

"Guys, guys," said Craig offering a slight resistance. "What are we doing?" he laughed nervously.

"What do you mean, Carig? We want to see it? Don't you want to have fun?" Brittany asked as she looked up at him with her gorgeous eyes.

"I mean, sure. Of course. But.. here? Now? And both of you?"

Leah giggled and got up from the couch. She went into the other room and returned quickly with something behind her back. She stared down at Craig.

"What?" he asked.

She produced an off-white colored dildo from behind her back. "This is you. This is the mold we made."

"Jesus. That thing's huge!" Craig said, surprised.

"You're huge, silly!" Brittany said as she took the dildo from Leah. She placed it on Craig's crotch. All eyes were on him now and everyone could see his erection tenting already. "See? This is literally how big you are."

"What do you guys plan to do with that?" Craig asked.

Leah rolled her eyes. "Craig. We share it. It's really been quite an addition to our dorm room... and our whole floor."

Before Craig could respond, Brittany handed the dildo back to Leah and reached for his waistband. "May I?"

Craig could not object. He was not being controlled by his penis. He nodded. Brittany yanked his pants down, freeing his cock.

Leah burst out laughing. "Yes! It's here!" She sat down next to Craig and crossed her legs. She then placed the dildo right next to Craig's cock. "Look at that. Long lost twins finally reunited!" The dildo mold was the exact same size as Craig's massive penis.

Brittany helped Craig take his shirt off next and then tossed all his clothing to the other side of the room. "Much better," she said as she ran her fingers across his scrawny torso. She then traced the underside of his shaft from top to bottom. "You're so hard already."

Leah joined her. "So hard! I love how it feels. It's like concrete." With both their hands on his cock, they smiled at one another. "I think I'm getting wet," Leah said. Brittany giggled. "Me too! Craig, look what you're doing to us!"

Just as Craig was about to respond, there was a knock on the door. They all turned towards the other room where the entrance was. "Come in!" Leah called out.

Craig turned ghost white as he frantically covered himself and tried to get to his clothing. But Brittany held him back. "It's ok," she whispered. "Believe me, it's fine."

Craig sat down, restrained by Brittany with an aching nine inch erection, unsure what was about to happen. Then suddenly, one by one, four girls came into the room; each of them smiling ear to ear. "Hey everyone!" the blonde in the front announced.

They each shook hands with Craig before taking their seats around the room. It was impossible for him to conceal his cock as they all stared at it. "Hailey." "Myra." "Jordan." "Melissa." Each of them sat down casually in silence. Brittany and Leah beamed with excitement. Brittany patted Craig's shoulder comfortingly. "They asked us if they could come see, that's all."

Craig's heart beat furiously. He looked at the girls. Each of them were staring at his cock, seemingly in pure shock. Hailey and Myra were each blonde. Jordan had dark hair and dark features while Melissa was the one redhead. They were all cute. Jordan seemed to be the tentative one while the others were eagerly waiting for whatever was to come next.

"Craigy?" Brittany asked in a sweet voice. "You can remove your hands. They just wanted to see the real thing."

Leah laughed. "It's not like you're doing a great job hiding it anyways!"

Craig took a deep breath and placed his hands by his side, revealing his sturdy erection pointing up at his face. It bobbed and swayed as he breathed.

At first, silence. A couple of the girls covered their mouths in shock. Hailey and Myra seemed the most impressed. "That's even bigger than the silicone version!" she said.

Leah cracked up laughing and squeezed Craig's thigh. "Your mold has been making the rounds on this floor. You've made a lot of women very happy, I hope you know."

"Can you come here?" Melissa asked as she sat up straight in her chair. "I just wanna see it real quick."

"Umm, sure?" Craig eased himself up and walked naked over towards Melissa. All eyes were on his heavy cock bouncing back and forth as he walked. He stopped in front of her and put his hands behind his back. Melissa wasted no time in reaching for his penis, holding it gingerly in her hand.

"Oh my gosh, you guys. It's literally rock solid. Feel this!"

Myra joined her so they both held it at once. "Whoa," she said. "This is unbelievable." Craig watched proudly as the newcomers marveled over his appendage. Once they released it, he flexed so that it bounced on its own. The girls shrieked, getting a kick out of that.

"You have the biggest penis on campus," Melissa said matter-of-factly.

"And she would know!" said Hailey, teasing her. Melissa playfully slapped her arm. "I'm serious though," she continued gripping Craig's dick again. "It's long, fat, hard. He's got the whole package."

"And it shoots like a fire hose!" added Myra. "Or so I've been told."

"He does," Brittany added. "Craig, tell them how many shots you usually have."

Craig was caught off guard. "Umm.. I'm actually not sure. But yeah it's a lot."

Brittany rolled her eyes. "I've counted anywhere from ten to twelve."

"That's insane," said Hailey. "I want to feel!" Craig side stepped so he was in front of Hailey and Jordan. Hailey put her hands on his cock, turned red and shrieked. "Ahhh! It's huge!" she said in a high-pitched squeal. "And it's very warm, I must say," she added.

Craig then angled towards Jordan, expecting her to want a turn. But she took one look at it and shook her head. "No thanks," she said awkwardly looking away. "This is a little weird," she added.

Craig, embarrassed, sat back down on the couch between Brittany and Leah, both of which immediately started jerking him off.

"I thought the mold was actually an exaggeration. But when I saw the video and now this... nope. You really are that gifted," said Melissa. Myra and Hailey nodded with enthusiasm.

As Leah and Brittany stroked his cock, they turned to each other. "Shall we?" Leah asked as they each stood up and started undressing. All the girls except Jordan clapped and cheered as they got completely naked. They then embraced and rubbed their tits together directly in front of Craig and for everyone else to see. Someone turned on music. Things were certainly heating up.

Brittany turned to Myra. "Did you bring it?"

She smiled and nodded. "Of course I did." She then dug into her purse and produced a small bottle of KY Jelly. She held it out for Brittany.

"Uh-uh. I want you to put it on him."

"Guys?" Craig asked, completely in the dark. Everyone burst out laughing.

"We should probably let you know what we had in mind, huh?" Brittany asked as soon as she caught her breath. "They want to see us have sex. Simple as that. Most of us here have had your replica inside us and they wanted to just see the real thing in action. Is that ok?"

Craig's heart continued to race. His temple was moist with sweat. His cock was achingly hard and dripping pre-cum. Of course he wanted to.

"That's cool with me," he said, trying to remain nonchalant. Apparently, no one bought it though as everyone cracked up laughing.

"He's gonna cum in like five seconds," Myra said as she stared at his throbbing, leaking erection.

"Don't say that about my Craigy!" Brittany said as she hoisted herself up on his lap, facing him. "Can you hold out for me?" she said in a sexy voice as she ran her fingers through his hair. Craig nodded, but wasn't entirely sure.

"Let's show them something," Brittany said as she hoisted herself up and pushed Craig's cock under her. She sat back down on him so that his hard cock rested in between her ass cheeks stretching up her lower back.

"It's literally going up her back," said Melissa as the three of them peered forward to get a better look. "Look how thick it is."

"I love his veins," said Hailey. Myra nodded in agreement as she stood up and approached them. After squirting some of the lube on her hand, she expertly dispersed it throughout his rock hard cock.

"Wow," said Melissa to no one in particular.

"All set," Myra said, satisfied with her work. She returned to her seat.

"I'm just gonna ease onto you, ok?" Brittany said. "I can't take it all." Craig held onto her waist as she slowly sat down on his cock. Leah leaned forward so she could watch it go in. Her nipples were so hard they could cut glass.

Brittany winced. "Ahhhh," she exhaled. "It's so thick, guys."

"Go slow, Brit! Sheesh!" Melissa said laughing. "He's a big, big boy."

Brittany started to feel good. She moaned as she clutched Craig's shoulders and bounced on his cock. He was halfway in and already bottoming out. The girls watched intently, amazed by the stimulating visual in front of them. Brittany's tight pussy lips stretched wide as they accommodated Craig's massive stock sliding in and out.

But Jordan did not seem impressed. She was uncomfortable and hesitant. She regretted joining in and debated if she should just leave.

"Oh my God, this feels so good. This feels so fucking good, guys," Brittany announced in surprising clarity as she bounced up and down. Craig grunted and moaned as he began thrusting up to complement Brittany's bouncing.

"His balls are so big," Melissa observed, turning to the others in astonishment. "They're just rolling around, bouncing and everything down there."

"Brittany, you're gorgeous!" Myra added as they stared at her perfect hourglass body shape and outstretched pussy.

"Oh shit," Brittany said. "Yes. Keep doing that. Yes. Oh my God. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum right now," she said as her voice increased in intensity.

"Keep going Craig!" Leah cheered on as she cradled his flopping balls.

"Oh yes! Fuck! Oh my God!" Brittany was about to orgasm. She leaned her head back, closed her eyes and let out a loud moan. Melissa looked at the others, covering her mouth in amazement.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,376 Followers
12