All Comments on 'Roommates Ch. 09'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Craig turned into a jerk. I was enjoying the story until the sex with the girls in front of others. Just doesn’t work Craig is a nice guy & Brittany & Leah ruined him!

jdl2848jdl2848almost 3 years ago

Great chapter! Love the inner conflict in craig

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I disagree with the jerk comment. Craig was very shy when the story started and assumption is his whole life. While Brittany may have only become attracted to him because of his large cock, she has helped his confidence and having some is a good thing.

However, like anyone with something new, he is learning how to use it and trying to figure out the new balance in his life. He is going from shy towards popular on a scale and he has to pass the balance point to find the balance point. I think he will settle into himself with some more confidence which isn't a bad thing.

Just hope that he doesn't miss out on a good thing with Melissa who seems to match his personality better while trying to find the new him as she seemed to like him before all this, this just helped give him the confidence to see her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’d love to see Craig tap into more of a hung stud persona in future orgies, now that he knows he can fuck for so long. Great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seems like Jorden is the only girl that’s not a big dick slut! Craig is one stupid guy if he truly wants a romantic relationship. Madison was the only girl to visit him in the hospital and she seems to have at least some feelings for him besides his cock yet he didn’t go to see her first? When the word gets out he went to Brittney first and had an orgy with the other girls, why would Madison want anything to do with him. The story lacks any chemistry between Craig and any of these girls. Craig is simply a human dildo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous