Roommates Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following her initial moan, Brittany was silent as she came. Several seconds passed as she remained still, perched up on Craig's cock as she gripped his shoulders tightly and buried her head into the crook of his neck. Even Jordan couldn't take her eyes off Brittany's pulsing vagina as it creamed all over Craig.

Waves of warmth encircling his cock were enough to burst what little was left of Craig's ability to hold off. His legs shot out as he frantically tried to pull his cock out. Brittany nearly fell over into Leah's lap as she burst out laughing.

Craig was bright red as a tomato. He squeezed his cock tightly at the base and held his breath. Everyone stared at it except Brittany who was busy pleasuring herself while her orgasm subsided.

No one said a word. Craig held on tightly. Just when he thought he was out of the woods, it happened. A small bead of white liquid poured out his tip and streamed down his shaft. Myra gasped when she saw it.

"Uh-oh," said Melissa.

Craig didn't move.

Then, another drip. It was no use. He was cumming. He took both hands to his mighty cock and pumped it feverishly. Immediately, a thick rope of cum flew across the room and landed on none other than Jordan's thigh. She shrieked and leaped out of her chair, stepping aside.

Craig moaned and stroked as he pumped out blasts of cum towards the girls. Everyone screamed in horror as thick blasts headed in their direction. Each girl was now standing, making a clearing in front of Craig as he came buckets. He moaned loudly, overcome with pleasure as he ejaculated all over the floor.

Jordan, with a thick white rope strewn across her thigh was mortified. She ran out of the dorm room without saying goodbye to anyone. But Craig was still spraying cum as his legs were outstretched in front of him and the last few loads flopped out his cock head.

Out of breath and spent, he collapsed on the couch, laughing to himself as his cock stretched out across his belly. Cum was dripping from his head still.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit," said Myra in shock as she surveyed the floor in front of them. It was covered.

"That's a lotta freaking jizz!" Melissa exclaimed.

Everyone took their seats again. Craig was sweaty and out of breath. Brittany returned to the other side of him and lovingly caressed his back. "You're so good," she said to him.

"That was incredible," said Craig. He then looked around and noticed Jordan was gone. "Where'd your friend go?" he asked, concerned.

Hailey waved her hand, dismissively. "I don't think this was her thing," she said. "Her loss. What a fucking amazing show that was."

Melissa walked over to the couch and turned to face the others. Her mouth dropped as she noticed the large amounts of cum everywhere. "This is so impressive!" She turned back to Craig below. "You are so impressive, Craig!" She then reached down and felt his cum-covered cock. "And you're still hard as a rock! Can you go again, Craig?"

He felt as if he could. In fact, as he stared at his big cock in her tiny hand, he knew he could go again. He smiled and nodded confidently. Melissa winked and stroked him. "Amazing," she said.

"Can you stand up, Craig?" Leah asked. Craig obediently stood up and turned around. Leah took his place on the couch sitting in a puddle of cum. She laid down on her back. Her hand was between her legs. "I want it," she said softly. "I want you to fuck me."

Melissa sat back down. Brittany went to occupy the seat Jordan left vacant. All eyes were on Leah and her stunningly beautiful spread pussy. "Please put that in me, Craig."

Despite having an orgasm no more than five minutes ago, Craig was raring to go. He knelt down on the couch between Leah's legs, pumping his cock as he stared thirstily down at her. He helped himself to her tits, feeling them one at a time while he stroked himself. She bit her lower lip in anticipation. "I can't wait for this," she said. She then turned to her audience. "I think I might cum immediately, you guys."

"I would!" said Myra as she stared at Craig's penis. "I absolutely would."

After licking his palm and spreading it on his cock, Craig leaned forward and placed the tip on her vagina. Leah outstretched her hand on his belly. "Go easy, ok?"

He nodded first then pushed the head of his cock into her tiny pussy. Leah gasped. "Oh my God," she said as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. "It's just his head and I'm gonna cum."

"So hot," said Myra quietly enough that she may or may not have even intended to say it out loud.

As Craig forced another inch of his cock inside Leah, she erupted in an Earth-moving orgasm. Her legs flailed, her head turned from side to side. She squeezed Craig's thighs with a death grip. The others watched in sheer delight as Leah came from no more than an inch of Craig's cock.

From Craig's viewpoint, he watched her perfect stomach muscles contract as she came on his cock. Using his hand, he felt her stunning physique. He took the opportunity to push even more of his cock in which only seemed to intensify her orgasm.

She moaned and moaned, pleading with him for more. "You feel so good! Oh my God, you're so good. Keep going! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum again!"

The others watched intently. Myra slipped a hand between her legs. She was soaked. She couldn't believe how hot the scene was. Craig ultimately stuffed more than half of his massive cock inside Leah. They fucked Missionary. Doggy. Sideways. Cowgirl. It went on for at least twenty minutes.

Since she was still naked, Brittany was completely comfortable spreading her legs and masturbating as she watched Craig fuck the daylights out of Leah. After having already expelled a massive load with her, it seemed Craig's stamina was fully loaded. He was a literal fucking machine, guiding Leah through not one, but four powerful orgasms.

When it came time for him, he carefully pulled his cock out and stroked it over her belly. Leah joined him so they were both jerking him off. Craig's head shot back, eyes closed, and he moaned louder than he had all day.

A thick rope of cum landed all the way across Leah's belly square between her tits. Another on top of that. "Oh fuck!" Craig belted out.

Leah jerked harder. They each pulled out another three blasts landing closer to her waist. She moaned in response as she watched Craig's pleasure-filled facial expressions. Having already came buckets earlier, Craig's second orgasm was nowhere near as voluminous, but equally as impressive. He collapsed a second time on the couch, covered in sweat and cum as his cock finally began to deflate.

The girls were silent, still in shock. Brittany mindlessly played with her clit as she studied their facial expressions. "Did you guys enjoy that?"

"I think that question is better for Leah," said Melissa. Everyone laughed. Leah was laid out on the couch, eyes closed, breathing heavily. She said nothing but held up four fingers, indicating the number of orgasms he gave her. Everyone clapped.

As Craig laid there still naked, his slumbering cock stretched out across his thigh, covered in cum but still impressively plump. Mindless chatter amongst the girls filled the room as the topic finally changed from Craig's cock to something else. But it remained front and center and a visible focal point for every girl in the room.

Hours later after watching TV with the girls, Craig finally decided to leave. After they all watched him get dressed and stuff his cock back into his underwear, he said goodbye to everyone and walked out.

As he walked home, he felt incredibly satisfied physically, but no better emotionally. He set out to break up with Brittany. Instead, he had an orgy.

Who are you and what have you done with Craig? he asked himself.

12