Roommates Ch. 10

Story Info
Craig's story concludes.
6.6k words
4.81
28.5k
30

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Craig slept in the next day for the first time in months. He was always an early-riser. Either heading out to the library or the computer lab first thing in the morning was normal routine. He liked to get his work done quietly and efficiently.

Today was different. He slept late just like everyone else. He felt like a new man. The unexpected events of Brittany's dorm room gave him unrivaled confidence and swagger he thought he'd never experience. Craig slid out of bed naked since he now had his own room. He walked to the window swinging his flaccid cock around like a lasso. He looked down at the courtyard adjacent to the building. A group of freshman girls were walking across.

I could fuck any one of them he thought to himself. He wondered if they could see up into his window and maybe even see his dick.

Who wants an orgasm? he playfully said to himself as he squeezed his cock. The girls had since passed and he was essentially now speaking to no one. Craig laughed to himself as he threw on some shorts, a t-shirt, and sneakers. Today was a beautiful day. He was going to go for a run. Something he hadn't done in many years.

---------------

Picking up running proved not as easy as he would have liked. He immediately felt body aches, cramps, and struggled to maintain a good pace. But it didn't matter. He was on cloud nine. He pictured Leah's face as she came over and over again. He remembered the pure and genuine excitement all the girls had as they drooled over his big cock. He yearned to do it all over again. He felt as if he had the magic weapon that every woman wants.

As he rounded the corner on the last leg back to the dorm, he noticed several students both male and female, were giving him long looks. He knew his bulge was visible so they were probably just trying to catch a glimpse of it. This was nothing new for Craig lately.

But towards his building he noticed some students were stopping and clapping as he ran by. Craig took out his earbuds to find out they were clapping at him and calling his name. It was like the end of a marathon or something. He awkwardly waved and smiled back. The crowd laughed and waved back.

What the heck is going on? he thought.

Back in the dorm room, he ran into his friend Ron in the hallway.

"Dude! Holy shit man. Is it true?" he asked, stopping Craig from passing.

"Is what true?"

"Did you have an orgy with Brittany Stanton and her dancer friends?" Ron asked, laughing as he spoke the words.

"Ummm..." Craig didn't know how to respond.

"You did. Holy fuck man. That's... incredible. Must be nice to have a huge dick, huh?"

Craig forced a smile and nodded as he walked by. He then stopped and turned "Hey umm... how'd you know that?"

"Oh you didn't hear? There's a video again. It's making the rounds. We're gonna start calling you Mandingo, bro."

Craig fake laughed and hurried back to his room. He sat at his desk and unlocked his phone. No messages. He prayed she hadn't seen it or heard it yet. He sent a text immediately.

"Hey!"

Bouncing dots appeared right away. She was typing.

"Hi"

"How are you?"

"Fine."

"I'm free later. Want to hang out at my place?" Craig typed back.

There was a long pause for several minutes. Finally, the dots reappeared indicating she was typing back.

"I don't think so"

The words sunk into Craig like a sack of potatoes. Madison didn't want to see him. He was pretty sure she had either seen whatever video was going around or at least heard about it.

"How come?" He decided to play dumb for now.

"I think you know why."

Craig's heart raced. Despite feeling like a million bucks all morning, he was once again plagued with crippling anxiety and insecurity.

"I'm sorry. I can explain"

She typed back right away. "You can explain having sex with other girls when you told me you liked me? No thanks. I g2g."

Craig's world was collapsing in on him. He was no longer floating in the clouds. He was sinking in the depths of the Earth. Word spread about what happened and it didn't take long to get to Madison. Craig darted out his room down the hall to Ron's. He pounded on the door.

He opened it. "Hey man!"

"Show me."

"Huh?"

"Show me the video. Do you have it?"

"Ohh that video. Ha. I haven't seen it. But let me see if I can get it." Ron fumbled with his phone as he texted. As they waited, it seemed like an eternity. Craig was shaking.

"Here." Ron handed the phone to Craig as he hit play and was immediately met with a shot of Brittany bouncing on him while Leah fondled his balls. The camera turned to see Myra, Hailey, and Melissa clapping and cheering.

It must have been Jordan.

Craig handed the phone back just as he was about to orgasm and ran off towards his room.

"You're missing the best part! Watch out, it's snowing!" Ron joked as Craig ran off.

Craig barely ever used Facebook. He opened it up to find only one pending friend request: Brittany. He accepted it and immediately clicked through her Friends. There were seven named Jordan. He clicked on the only one without a picture. The profile was public. He clicked Jordan's friends and typed "M-a-d-"

Madison West.

Jordan was a spy

Craig sat back in his chair staring at Madison's name. She must have told Jordan about him. And in turn, Jordan saw an opportunity to look out for her friend. Craig felt defeated. Things were over with Madison before they even started. He felt like he could cry.

----------------

"Ok, so what? Were you guys dating?" Gary tossed a beer to Craig as he opened one for himself and took a healthy swig.

Craig sipped his beer before answering. "We kind of were headed that way. But then this stupid video goes around."

Gary laughed out loud before changing to a serious face. "I'm sorry man. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh. But, so, let me get this straight. You're the dude right now. You are THE dude. And you pick this little computer chick out of everyone?"

"We have a history, man. She's not just some computer chick."

Gary shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat, bud. I'm sure it'll work out. She'll get over it. Such is life when you're involved with the campus porn star."

Craig glared at Gary.

"What?" he protested. "Your dick is on everyone's phone. Twice!"

Craig couldn't deny what his friend was saying. Just about everyone on campus knew about him. They've all seen him in his most private and vulnerable states. He hadn't yet come to grips with it. "Yeah..." he muttered. "I know."

"Lemme ask you something," Gary said as he took a big sip. Craig did the same. "And don't take this the wrong way or anything."

"Oh boy," Craig smiled. "Here we go."

Gary chuckled. "I'm not gay or anything. But... I watched the video too. And Jesus dude. You're fucking packing. How the hell did you stuff that thing in there?"

Craig shook his head. He was tired of talking about his penis. Everyone seemed to be obsessed with it. "I dunno man," he said quietly. "Just like everyone I guess."

"You're not just like everyone. You do realize this, yes?"

Craig stared at his beer can. "I'm realizing that more and more each day."

Gary stood up and walked over. He placed his hands on Craig's shoulders. "Hey, dude. Look at me. It'll be fine. It's all gonna work out. So she's mad at you. So text Brittany and let's go have a fucking blast tonight."

Craig smirked. "You just wanna meet her friends."

"You bet your ass I do. And if that means using your fucking hogstick, then so be it."

-----------------

The frat party was packed. Students were everywhere funneling beers, dancing, playing games, and smoking weed. Gary, being more of a social type, was usually the lead anytime they would go out together. But tonight was different. Everywhere Craig went, he got high-fives from random guys and smiles from cute girls. Everyone there knew about the videos that were circling. Craig was more or less a campus celebrity at this point.

They met up with Brittany, Leah, and the others from the room that day. They all exchanged niceties and wound up sitting around an outdoor table together chatting it up. Brittany got distracted when she saw someone she knew and ended up in a conversation across the yard.

"You're kind of a big deal, huh?" Melissa asked Craig. "Everyone's talking about our little party the other day."

"You could say that again," Craig said as he looked around the yard packed with partygoers. "Everywhere I go I feel like people have seen my junk."

"Hey! We were in the video too ya know," said Leah. "I think my butthole even made an appearance."

Everyone laughed. Gary caught eyes with Craig as if to say Can you believe this?

"So, I have to ask," he interjected. "What prompted that the other day? All you guys just randomly having sex."

"Craig's penis is famous on our dorm room floor. Leah made a dildo out of it and we've all used it. So, that was our way of seeing the real thing," Myra stated. The girls cracked up giggling.

"Seriously?" Gary was dumbfounded. The girls went on to explain how the silicone mold has made its rounds amongst the women and consistently delivered a good time. As they told the story, Craig kept his eyes on Brittany. She was flirting pretty heavily with some guys from the baseball team. He felt slightly dejected that she wasn't spending time with him.

"Is that true, Craig?"

He snapped out of it. "Huh? Is what true?"

"You stuck your dick in a mold?" Gary repeated. Everyone laughed.

Craig buried his head in his hands. "Not my proudest moment, but yes. Leah, you tricked me!"

"You have a beautiful penis, Craig. Stunning really. I wanted to make one for myself," Leah rubbed his shoulder. "You should be proud."

"You should be proud, Craig!" Melissa chimed in. "It's the best dick I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot."

Gary shook his head. "Man, I wish my dick was that big."

"No, man. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I can never get it all the way in."

Gary was skeptical. "Leah. I need to ask you. Did Craig give you a... ya know..."

A big smile spread across Leah's face. "Four of them. Maybe five."

Gary nodded. "I rest my case. I want a big dick." Everyone laughed. Just then, two girls approached the circle. "Hey! Aren't you that big dick guy?" She was clearly intoxicated. "Yes! Yes you are! It's him!"

A small crowd started to form as everyone noticed Craig. Unsure how to respond, he smiled and half waved like a shy celebrity meeting his fans. Some rather boisterous boys joined the group and started chanting "Whip it out! Whip it out! Whip it out!"

Before long the whole party had gathered, cheering Craig on. Brittany joined the circle from the outside and watched proudly as Craig basked in the glow of fame. They caught eyes. She smiled and nodded. She wanted him to show off what he had.

"Why does this always happen?" Craig asked, turning to Leah who could only smile and laugh. "Because you're exceptional and you should be proud to show off!" she said as she pushed for him to stand up.

As the crowd roared, Craig stood up, looked around and waved again. Next, he unbuckled his pants and lowered them. The crowd got louder with anticipation. He could feel his cock hardening with excitement and nervousness. There had to have been fifty pairs of eyes glued to his crotch.

"Woooooo Craigy!" Brittany cheered from the outer circle.

He yanked down his boxer briefs revealing his sturdy throbbing nine inch cock. A dull roar erupted from the crowd as everyone clapped and cheered. Craig smiled ear to ear as he shook his hips, causing his penis to flop back and forth. He grabbed it by the base and wiggled it up and down. Everyone cheered again. He was putting on quite a show.

Leah reached out and stroked him a couple times. Another round of applause. Then the chant started. "Make him cum! Make him cum! Make him cum!"

Craig burst out laughing, closing his eyes while holding his shirt up. "No, no, no, you guys! I can't!"

Leah continued stroking him. While reluctant at first, he soon let her take control. All eyes were on them as Leah gave him a fervent handjob for all to witness. Craig watched her hand race up and down his shaft, wondering if he was really prepared to have an orgasm in front of all these people.

He looked up and scanned the crowd. Nearly everyone was staring at his cock, clapping and cheering. It was surreal. All the attention he'd received over the last few weeks, the notoriety, the ups and downs, everything culminated in this very moment as he was about to publicly shoot his load like never before. Nothing else mattered.

Then he saw her. Standing in the back of the circle with a solemn look in her eyes was Madison. She was not angry or resentful. She looked disappointed. She seemed to be the only one not looking at his penis. She looked him right in the eyes before quietly walking away out the back gate of the yard.

Craig immediately pushed Leah's hand away. He was seconds from orgasm. The crowd erupted in boos. But Craig did his best to quell their excitement. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can't. I just can't," he said.

Most of the people moved on. The party resumed. Craig stood uncomfortably trying to cram his erect cock into his pants. Leah covered her mouth, trying not to laugh. "Here, honey. Let me." She helped him get his penis into his pants and zip up. Craig sat down quickly and took a big sip of his drink.

"Are you ok?" Myra asked, concerned. "You were on a roll there, huh?"

Craig nodded, but stared at the ground. "I'm fine."

----------------

"Hey!" Brittany called out as she ran down the sidewalk. "Madison! Wait!"

Madison walked briskly away as she held her arms tightly together. She didn't turn when Brittany called out her name. Eventually Brittany caught up and stood in front of her.

"Please. Stop. Can we talk?"

"About what?" Madison asked as she side-stepped Brittany and kept walking. Brittany walked next to her pleading for her to stop.

"Madison, listen. This is my fault. I egg him on. I encourage him to do these things. Me and Leah. We're not trying to hurt you."

"Oh you're not? Is that why you have orgies with him?" Madison's voice trembled as her eyes nearly watered.

"Can you please stop?" Brittany asked, this time pulling Madison by the arm.

She finally stopped and faced her. "He's yours, Brittany. I don't really care. We weren't dating or anything. I don't know why you care to be honest."

"He's a really nice guy. He's sweet. And yeah, we've had our fun. Believe me," she responded.

Madison rolled her eyes.

"But we're not a thing. He doesn't like me. I don't think I like him... like that. He likes you Madison. He likes you a lot. It's obvious."

Madison scoffed. "Oh, yeah sure. Hmm, let's see. Hot blonde cheerleader? Weird comp-sci girl who doesn't wear makeup. Just do whatever you guys want. Go suck his dick in front of your friends or something. I'm through."

Madison continued walking away, but Brittany raced after her. Again, she grabbed her arm, but Madison jerked it away. "What?" she shouted out.

"Listen. I know we don't know each other. But, shit... we've been seeing the same guy. And I'm telling you Madison. He likes you. You two are right for each other. And I lose sleep thinking about what I've done. I'm trying to turn him into someone he's not. You and him though... you two belong together. I really mean that."

Madison stopped and faced Brittany. "Do you?" she asked.

Brittany nodded. "Can you please stop so we can chat?"

----------------

"You alright bud?" Gary asked as he and Craig filled their beer cups at the keg.

"Everyone at this party just saw me naked. So... no. I think I'd rather not be here."

Gary laughed. "Dude. It was hilarious. And if anything you're an even bigger celebrity now. I say run with it. Enjoy yourself. Go find a nice young coed who wants to take a ride on that hoss."

Craig was unamused. He just wanted to get out and find Madison. He scanned the partygoers hoping she had re-emerged, but found no such sign.

"Where's Brittany?" Melissa asked. Everyone looked around, but she had disappeared too. Craig wondered if he had not only lost one, but two of his recent love interests. He feared he was now right back to where he started.

As the girls began to disperse, uninterested in where Brittany turned up, Craig felt his phone vibrate. He unlocked it to see Brittany's name pop up. It was a text message.

"Come over to my dorm."

Craig noticed Gary was happily tagging along with the other girls and didn't feel bad about leaving. He dashed out of the party as quickly as possible in hopes of salvaging at least one of his recent flings.

-------------------------

"Drink?" Brittany asked with the mini-fridge popped open.

"Umm... I don't really drink that much. What do you have?" Madison asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Here try this," said Brittany as she tossed Madison a hard seltzer drink. "Doesn't even taste like alcohol. You'll love it."

Brittany sat opposite Madison as they each raised their cans up toward one another. "To our new friendship," said Brittany. Madison smiled and nodded as she took a tiny sip of her beverage. She placed it on the coffee table in front of her. "To be honest, I'm not sure how we ended up here. Me. You. Him. This whole thing."

Brittany laughed. "Funny how things work out, isn't it?

"He's coming, right?" Madison asked.

"He says so. I think he'll be happy we worked this out."

"Did we though? I don't even know, Brittany. I'm so confused."

Brittany frowned. "Don't be. I told you we're not right for each other. You two are. You belong together. Isn't that what you want?"

Madison crossed her arms and stared at nothing as she thought. She finally turned to Brittany with deep concern on her face. "I'm not sure I can handle it."

Brittany knew exactly what Madison was talking about. It was the elephant in the room. Craig was what the two girls had in common, but even more specifically, his huge cock. They hadn't discussed it yet. They hadn't shared their own wicked fantasies surrounding it, but it was something they both mutually wanted.

"Ahh," said Brittany, smiling and nodding in agreement. "His tremendous penis."

Both girls cracked up laughing. Madison reached forward and took another sip of her drink. "Like... ok. I don't even know how you..."

"Took him?" Brittany finished her question.

"Yes! The idea of that thing inside... it's just too much. Doesn't it hurt?" Madison pepped up, desperately curious to hear from Brittany what it was like to have sex with Craig.

Brittany shook her head. "Madison, even I don't know how it was possible sometimes. He's so big. And thick too. I think it's the thickness that really gets me going."

"Gosh. He is thick. I couldn't even get past the head with my mouth," Madison said as she recollected the night in the hospital. Her face turned flush as they talked about Craig's penis. "He's enormous."

"You have to go slow. Or he has to go slow I should say. He's surprisingly good at that. He recognizes his own size," Brittany said as she went to her desk drawer. She opened the top drawer and pulled out the replica of Craig's cock holding it up.

"That's real?!?" shouted Madison. "I thought that was just a silly rumor!"

"Nope!" Brittany smiled as she sat down next to Madison. "This is him. Leah made it with her sculpting stuff." She handed the mold to Madison who stared down at it like she just found the Holy Grail.

"Look at this. How on Earth..." Madison trailed off as she inspected the large mold with her fingers.

Brittany giggled. "I can't take it all. But I don't need to. He makes me cum so easily."

Madison's facial expression grew solemn as she placed the mold on the couch between them.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12