Roommates Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh, Madison. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. You know what I mean."

"No, no, it's fine. Really, it's fine. I know what you mean. I'm just trying to get used to everything, that's all."

They sat sipping their drinks as soft music played in the background. "You know," Brittany started as she folded one leg up on the couch underneath her. She smiled at Madison. "I could help you."

"Help me?"

"Yeah. Tonight. He's coming over. I can be your sex guide. I can help you take him!"

Madison was confused. "What do you mean? Like... help me have sex with him?"

"Yes! I'll be like a sex coach or something! But you can be the one to have all the orgasms!"

Both girls cracked up at the silliness of the proposal. Madison didn't actually believe Brittany was being serious. "That would be something, huh?"

"I'm serious! He's gonna be here any minute. Let's propose it to him. He's such a little freak lately you really think he's gonna be against it?"

Madison shrugged. She had never done anything like this before in her life. It was both exhilarating and nerve-racking at the same time. She fidgeted with the dildo in her lap as she contemplated the offer. As she mindlessly manipulated it in her hands, she suddenly realized what she was doing and placed it aside. Brittany giggled. "Let's get you that dick."

-------------------

"Come in!" called out Brittany.

Craig opened the door and let himself in. The lights were dimmed throughout the room. Brittany and Leah had Christmas lights strung around that illuminated his way as he approached the back room where the couches were. Soft music played in the background creating a calming atmosphere.

The first thing Craig noticed was Brittany sitting on the couch, cross-legged, smiling up at him. "Hi Craigy!" she said quietly. But Craig was blown away by what he saw. Brittany had no clothes on from her waist up. Her gorgeous, natural, huge breasts hung neatly supported by her crossed forearms. She smiled as she tucked her blonde hair behind her ear.

Craig's cock twitched. Looks like he was going to get some.

"Hi Craig." A voice called out from the other side of the room. Craig broke his gaze and turned to see Madison sitting in a chair in the corner. She too was naked from the waist up. She was drinking a Truly beverage. Her nipples, larger in diameter than Brittany's, appeared erect.

"Madison? What... what are you... you're naked."

Both girls cracked up laughing as the stunned Craig stood between them, completely flabbergasted and disheveled. The girls laughed harder as they looked at each other. "Sit down, Craig!" Brittany said as Madison stood up and joined them on the couch.

With both girls on either side of him, Craig suddenly grew anxious. "What's going on here? Am I in trouble?"

Madison laughed harder. "Relax, Craig. Brittany and I talked. Brittany?"

They each turned to her. She scratched her left boob as she prepared her words. "Craig," she said as she placed her hand on his thigh, inches from his hardening cock. "I've had so much fun with you over the past few weeks. You're really such a great guy. And you have a really nice dick." Everyone laughed.

"But..." Brittany continued. "We're not right for each other. I don't want to hurt you. I want to just be friends."

Craig was even more confused. "What are you saying?"

Madison interjected by grabbing Craig's face and pulling it to hers. They locked lips and kissed. Brittany watched proudly. Madison pulled her head away. "I still want to be with you, Craig."

Craig's heart raced. The stunningly attractive Madison smiled as she awaited his response. All he could do was nod in agreement. "You know I would love that," he said.

"Yay!" Brittany clapped. She was genuinely happy for them both.

"But... why are you both naked again?" Craig asked, laughing. "What's going on here?"

"So Brittany and I chatted. And..." Madison paused. She reached next to the couch and produced the mold of Craig's cock. "This is too big. I'm scared, Craig."

Before Craig could say anything, Brittany spoke. "Madison asked me to help. I think I can help her... umm... take you."

Craig couldn't believe what was happening. How strange. Here he was in this oddly romantic scenario about to embark on a relationship with Madison, but with the help of his recent fling. It was all too good to be true. "Ok, but how?" he asked.

"Let's get naked," Brittany said as she excitedly stood up and began lowering her jeans. Madison giggled and followed her lead. They each undressed in front of Craig, smiling while watching his reaction. He was already hard as a rock.

"You too, Craig!" Madison said as she helped him to his feet. She unbuckled his jeans while Brittany raised his t-shirt off his body.

Once Craig was naked, each of them stared at his throbbing cock in admiration. "Jesus Christ, Craig," said Madison. "What the hell do you eat?"

Everyone laughed. Craig looked down at his meat stick, stroking it for the girls. "It's huge, isn't it?"

"Sit down, big boy," said Brittany.

Craig sat on the couch and spread his legs. Both Madison and Brittany knelt before him. Brittany took hold of his cock in her hands and stroked him. She stopped and angled it towards Madison. "I think we could use some spit."

Madison hesitantly leaned forward. She held her hair back as she tried to produce some saliva. As it dripped down onto Craig's penis, Brittany dispersed it throughout the shaft. Slimy, slippery sounds emanated throughout the quiet room.

"That feels so good," said Craig sinking further into the couch.

"Don't cum, ok?" Madison said as she joined Brittany in stroking. "I wanna fuck," she giggled.

Craig nodded, unsure of how on Earth he would not orgasm.

"You're like the size of two guys in one," said Brittany as they each caressed him. "It's so big in our hands."

"I'm nervous," said Madison. "How is this gonna fit?"

"Look," said Brittany as Madison removed her hands. "See here?" she pointed to halfway down the shaft. "This is as far as you're gonna go probably. But you're gonna cum. I promise it's gonna be an unbelievable orgasm."

"Aren't I lucky?" Madison asked as she looked up at Craig. They smiled at each other while Brittany jerked him off. "Your turn," she said, handing Craig's cock to Madison.

Madison first stroked him, but quickly brought it to her face and kissed the tip. Brittany watched while rubbing Craig's thigh. Madison engulfed the swollen head in her mouth and inched her way down the thick shaft. After no more than a couple inches she gagged and retreated, opting to stroke him while she caught her breath. "Fuck, it's big," she said.

She returned her mouth to it and blew him longer, eagerly slurping up as much of his cock as she could. Craig groaned in pleasure as he stretched his legs out. He placed one hand on her head as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Look at that," said Brittany. "That's so hot."

Madison continued to blow him as if in a trance, completely focused on bringing him immense pleasure. Brittany looked on in amazement.

Craig was on another planet. After several minutes of intense pleasure, he noticed Madison was nearly taking in half of his cock at once. The visual was powerful enough that he felt he was about to cum.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he said as he tapped her head. She withdrew and wiped her mouth, holding tightly on his cock by the base.

Everyone stared at Craig's cock, anticipating an orgasm. "Are you gonna cum?" Madison asked.

Craig winced as he tried to hold back. After what seemed like an eternity, suddenly a small stream of white fluid leaked out his tip and rolled down the shaft to Madison's clasped fingers.

"Ooo!" exclaimed Brittany as they all watched the first of Craig's load escape.

No one moved. After some time, Craig finally reached out to remove Madison's hand from his cock. "No?" she asked.

"That was close," said Craig. He successfully held off enough that he didn't cum.

"False alarm!" Brittany called out as everyone laughed. "You need to cool down, Craigy."

Craig nodded as he stood up to get some water from the fridge. The girls watched him chug a bottle of water. His massive cock bobbed and weaved as he moved. "That thing is so hot," said Madison.

"Craigy you sit down over there. Let your guy get a rest," said Brittany. She then took Madison by the hand and guided her to where Craig was sitting on the couch. Madison didn't need any specific instruction. She sat down and immediately spread her legs revealing her dark bush and dripping wet pussy. She rubbed the outside of it with her middle finger while making eye contact with Craig. He didn't dare touch his penis as it throbbed and pulsed against his belly.

Brittany shifted so that she was on her knees between Madison's legs. She rubbed the inside of her legs as Madison played with herself. "You're really wet, huh?" Brittany asked. Madison nodded, staring down at her soaked snatch. "Can I taste you?" Brittany asked.

Madison had never so much as been naked in front of another girl before that night. There was something about Brittany's powerful and persuasive sexuality that made her come completely out of her shell to a point where she was openly masturbating in front of everyone, begging for stimulation. As she stared at Brittany's gorgeous blue eyes, she subtly nodded, indicating she indeed wanted this.

Brittany dove in, plunging her tongue deep inside Madison while thumbing her clitoris at the same time. Madison's head shot back and her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She moaned while running her fingers through Brittany's hair.

Craig watched in awe. He placed his hands under his thighs, unwilling to touch his cock for fear of ejaculating. It pulsed and dripped pre-cum while he watched Madison rapidly approach orgasm. Brittany's ass was aimed towards Craig. He spied her puffy pussy lips protruding from the gap between her legs. It was so hot.

"Oh my gosh that feels good," said Madison. Her eyes were still closed as her breathing increased. "How are you so good at this!?" she shouted.

Brittany clutched Madison's thigh with one hand and fingered her clit with the other. She even started to moan herself as she coaxed more and more pleasure out of the young woman.

Madison moaned loudly. "Oh my God! Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes. Yes, right there! Oh God, it's happening. It's happening right now!"

Craig couldn't believe his eyes. She looked beautiful as she came with her eyes closed and mouth open just a little bit. It was glorious.

Just as Madison started to relax, Brittany sat up, wiped her mouth and turned around. She made a gesture to Craig to come over which he did so immediately. Brittany reached around and grabbed Craig's cock. The stimulation was powerful as no one had touched him in at least twenty minutes.

Brittany moved aside and pulled Craig closer using his cock. "Do you see this thing?" she asked.

Madison stared at his angry penis, dripping with arousal. She bit her lower lip and nodded.

"He's gonna fuck you with his huge cock," said Brittany. "Right, Craig?"

Craig nodded as he stroked his weapon. He was raring to go.

"Go ahead, start with the tip of it. Go slow. You know what to do," Brittany instructed. Craig bent his knees and leaned in so that his nine inch cock was resting on Madison's opening. Brittany grabbed it from the middle part of his shaft and guided it in.

"The first part is the hardest," she warned. Craig watched as her tiny manicured fingers maneuvered his cock head toward Madison's welcoming vagina.

"Ohhhhh," Madison squealed. "Fuck that's big."

"You're really tight, Mad," said Craig. "Like, really tight."

Craig took hold of his cock so that both he and Brittany's hands were on it and they each gently pushed it further into Madison. She reacted by screaming out loudly and pressing her hand against Craig's stomach.

"Ok, ok, ok, wow. Oh my goodness!" she screamed. Craig withdrew. Brittany released his cock and Madison took over stroking him as she caught her breath. "I don't know if I can do this," she said as she stared down at it in her hand.

"You're doing great, honey," said Brittany, reassuring her. "You just have to take your time. Believe me it'll be worth it."

"I don't know guys," Madison said with great hesitation in her voice. "I'm nervous."

"Just try it one more time and if it doesn't go, we can stop," said Craig. "I don't want you to be hurt," he added.

"Ok," Madison said, again looking down at his cock. "Just go slow."

Craig pushed in again. The head went in with ease as Madison moaned. It felt good even just the head. "Oh my God, Craig. You're so fucking big. You are so, so, fucking big."

"Right?" Brittany asked. She reached out and cupped his big balls, forgetting how nice they were.

This time, Craig was able to slide more of his cock in Madison. With each inch, she moaned louder and more aggressively. Her head was back and eyes closed, much like when Brittany brought her to orgasm with her mouth earlier. "He's so big, he's so big, oh my God, Brittany."

"You're taking a lot of it!" Brittany said as she peered in and examined closely.

Madison's eyes remained shut. "I'm scared to look down!"

"Do it! You have to see!" Brittany urged her.

Madison opened her eyes and leaned forward to see half of Craig's cock stuffed inside her. "Holy shit," said Madison. "All I can see is his big freakin' vein!"

Brittany giggled. "It's a monster cock."

Madison gritted her teeth and began to sweat as Craig pounded her deeper and deeper. She was moaning as she approached what was sure to be another powerful orgasm. Her eyes were now glued to Craig's penis as it thrusted in and out of her. Her large breasts bounced up and down with the rhythm of their bodies.

Brittany couldn't contain herself. She moved up so that she was next to Madison as they both watched Craig fuck her. Madison immediately stuck her fingers inside Brittany's wet and aching vagina to try and bring her to an orgasm.

Craig had the best view. As his dick pounded Madison, he watched her finger Brittany and both girls reach orgasm at virtually the same time. They moaned and moaned together as Craig nearly exploded watching.

Then he saw it. From the side of the couch, Brittany produced the mold of his penis yet again. She immediately inserted it in her and fucked herself with his cock while Madison spread her labia apart.

And so they went, the three of them. Craig fucking Madison with nearly three fourths of his cock while Brittany pleasured herself using the exact replica. Craig was essentially fucking them both at the same time. It was too much to handle. Craig had finally reached the point of no return. There was no holding it back this time. He made Madison cum with his cock and Brittany with a replica and now it was time for him to cum.

Craig stepped back and pumped his cock. It was sure to be a big blast. Madison and Brittany crouched together as they stared at Craig. His penis looked to be the biggest it's ever been as it was nearly bursting at the seam with arousal.

"Look at his balls!" Madison commented. "They're so tight. This is gonna be such a gusher!"

"I'm scared!" Brittany joked as she huddled up next to her new friend awaiting the shower that was sure to come next.

"Ahhh, fuck. Oh God!" Craig said. "I'm gonna cum. You ready for my cum?"

Madison nodded, staring directly at his cock. "Shoot it!" she said.

Needing no more encouragement, Craig stopped pumping, aimed his cock, and fired out a thick blast big enough to knock over an empty tin can.

"Arghhh!" he belted out angrily as he coated the girls in thick spunk. "Fuck!"

The girls giggled loudly as he sprayed them. It was one blast after another with seemingly no relief in between. There was nowhere to go. The girls were getting covered by Craig who was standing, knees buckled, at least five feet away.

His cock throbbed and spasmed as semen launched towards the naked girls hitting them on the face, boobs, stomach, legs and feet. Craig moaned as he pumped his nine inch cock with both hands. His balls slapped back and forth with rigor.

He stepped closer as he continued to stroke out his cum. First aiming at Brittany, then Madison, then back to Brittany. They laughed and laughed at the insane load being doused upon them. There was nothing like it. No time before had Craig came so much.

As quickly as it unleashed, it started to taper off. Craig panted and whined as he slowly stroked his cock, remnants of a massive load dripped out his cock landing on the carpet. He finally sighed a breath of relief as he collapsed between the cum-soaked girls and cracked up laughing.

"Oh. My. God." Brittany was the first one to speak as she wiped cum off her face and onto Craig's stomach. "What the hell was that?" she asked.

Madison also wiped off her face, but she tasted some of it instead. "It tastes so good!" she said.

Brittany copied her, scooping some off her tits and trying it. "Mmmm! Craigy!"

"So what'd you think?" Craig turned to Madison and asked her as he casually played with his softening cock.

She smiled and nodded, staring at his dick. "That's the most amazing sex I've ever had. I came so hard."

"Really?" Craig asked. "So you're no longer scared?"

Madison shook her head confidently and picked up Craig's dick from him. There was still a lot of cum on it. "I can't wait to have it again, if I'm being honest." She turned to Brittany whose eyes were also glued to his penis. "Brittany. Thank you. Thank you so much."

"I'm happy for you. I'm happy for both of you." She placed her hand on Craig's penis as well. "And I'm happy for this too."

Madison smiled. "But, Brittany. What will you do without it now?"

Brittany reached over and picked up the dildo mold. "Who said I'd be without it?"

The End.

12