Roommates in Training

Story Info
Emily watches her roommate being trained at a party.
3.1k words
4.32
18.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This takes place in the universe of How To Train Your Daughter, more or less, with many thanks to the author. It is also a prequel to Untraining Yourself.

_____

No one could accuse the leadership of Cedar University of being any less dedicated to the sexual training of their female students than they were to their academic education. While Emily would have preferred to spend her Friday evening focused on the latter, she was instead trekking across campus with her new suitemate to an occasion focused very much on the former.

"OK, but did he have a nice penis?" Michelle grinned at Emily and wiggled her blond eyebrows suggestively. Emily was in a short navy dress that was nothing if not appropriate for a girl in training, showing off the top of her bra, significant cleavage, and most of her butt. But Michelle had clearly skipped the bra entirely and her nipples were practically visible through the sheer white fabric of her dress. Emily envied her comfort with going even further than was required.

"Michelle! You're not supposed to ask that!" They were both 18, both new college students and newly eligible girls, but they had different ideas about the decorum associated with this stage of their lives. "They're all nice penises! I mean, it doesn't really matter anyway, right? It's our job to learn how to take care of them."

"Sure, but that doesn't mean we don't have eyes! Was it nice or not?" Michelle asked.

Earlier that afternoon, Emily had gone to her linear algebra professor's office hours in search of some academic advice. They'd spoken about what courses she should take the next semester, and he was affable and well-informed. After they'd finished and she'd picked up her backpack and stood up, he told her to give him a blowjob so casually that it felt like an afterthought.

Emily was surprised, although she supposed she shouldn't have been -- as a professor, particularly teaching underclassmen, it had to be the case that he was often in the company of eligible girls. Training them must be as routine as grading exams.

"It was fine, I guess," Emily responded to Michelle. "I gave him an orgasm, so that's the important part. And when another math professor came into the office at the end, when I still had his semen in my mouth, he said I was doing a good job -- like, both in his class, but also with his penis in my mouth. So that's positive, right?"

"That's great, oh my god Emily, the math professors are talking about your blowjobs!" Michelle grinned and squeezed her hand as they continued walking across the lush green lawns of the campus. Emily couldn't tell if she was serious or teasing.

Emily shrugged. "I guess. He'd told me earlier to wait to swallow until he gave me permission. Then he got really caught up in his conversation, and I was just kneeling next to his chair with his semen in his mouth, not even able to say anything. The whole experience was honestly pretty awkward."

"You are such a stickler for the rules, Emily! He'd probably forgotten about it, and if he hadn't, what's the worst-case scenario? Maybe he pulls your dress up and spanks your butt? That's barely even a punishment. And if you just bat your eyelashes and say you're sorry and that there was more semen than you've ever had in your mouth before, he might not even do that."

"That's easy for you to say, Michelle! You probably like being spanked!"

Michelle had been having a much better time these first few weeks of college. Where Emily struggled to share her body, even though she believed fervently that it was the right and proper thing to do, Michelle had been embracing the sexual training aspect of college life, and there was a constant stream of men in and out of their dorm suite.

Emily thought it unfair that even though Michelle didn't seem to take the rules that seriously, she was in significant demand. Also, based on the noises Emily heard while she was trying to study, Michelle seemed to be enjoying every minute of it.

"You just have to perfect the art of getting what you want while making them think you're giving them what they want. That's all this is, Emily. It's a game. And, I might add, a super fun one, if you give it a chance."

They had now arrived at the garden party outside of the president's house, and they paused to get their bearings. Every year, each of the college trustees who were all old enough to have raised daughters to Festival age and therefore were eligible to train girls selected from among the freshman class a girl to oversee the training of. It was considered an honor to be picked, and it would mean accompanying him to various official school events where, if you impressed, you might find yourself connected with an internship or a summer job -- or even a date with one of their sons.

This was the first selection event, where fifty of the freshman girls, picked on the basis of their pictures, high school transcripts, and training records, would be evaluated and winnowed down, and both Emily and Michelle had been invited.

Emily was profoundly uninterested in being selected, since from her perspective it just meant more time spent being trained and less time studying -- but, like anything that her elders told her was important, she also had a painful desire to do a good job at it.

As they looked around, Michelle pointed out a couple of other girls from their dormitory. Emily noticed that most of the girls were wearing short pastel dresses with patterns, accompanied by white pumps. Many of them had their long hair down in waves. She felt insecure in her gray sneakers, navy dress, and ponytail, and she mentioned this to Michelle, whose white sneakers at least matched her dress and whose shoulder-length blond hair was loose.

"How did they all know what to wear? We're so out-of-place!"

"It's fine, Emily. Don't worry about it. That's not what this is going to come down to, trust me. Just smile, act like you're having a good time, and whenever one of the men asks you to do something, be enthusiastic and cheerful, even if you think it's dumb or weird. They're not going to care that your dress doesn't have polka dots on it."

They walked onto the lawn and, before they could grab anything to drink, were met by a man who looked to be in his fifties. He was tall and thin and had sandy brown hair. He wore a beige linen suit with a white shirt underneath, the top button undone.

"Hello, girls. I'm Mr. Parker. Welcome to our little event."

Emily stuck her hand out and introduced herself. Mr. Parker glanced down at her, frowned slightly, and ignored her. She remembered that this was not the proper process for meeting trainers and withdrew it.

"We're here to get to know you all a bit better. With that in mind, could both of you please pull up your dresses just so I can see what you've got under there?" He sounded pleased and unhurried, and Emily hoped she could get past her breach of etiquette from a moment ago. But when she went to pull up her dress, she found herself freezing, only able to lift it up slightly, showing just her hips and the bottom of her sheer cotton panties.

Meanwhile, next to her, Michelle had immediately complied, and as Emily looked on, she saw that it wasn't just a bra that Michelle had foregone. As she lifted her dress, Michelle's bare vulva was on display, and her total lack of hair further accentuated her nakedness. Emily admired her suitemate's ease with casual nudity, as well as the way her tiny pink inner labia lay inside her outer lips and showed off her very prominent clitoris.

"Well, what do we have here?" Mr. Parker sounded as if this was a pleasant surprise as he placed his hands on each of Michelle's thighs, a thumb grazing her outer labia slightly. "I can't say I'm not enjoying the sight of you, but we do expect our girls to wear panties."

"I'm sorry, sir." Michelle was biting her lip in a way that Emily could tell was an attempt to feign nervousness. "It's just, on the way over, I was thinking about wanting to impress, and I just got so wet at the idea that my panties got soaked. And I thought it would be so embarrassing to show up with sodden panties to such an important party, so I just took them off. I hope that's ok, sir." And she looked up hopefully at him, batting her eyelashes in a manner that Emily had to stifle an eyeroll in response to.

But Mr. Parker was clearly taken. He glanced at Emily and saw that she was barely obeying his directions. She could tell that he was trying to decide whether to chide her, but faced with the prospect of enjoying Michelle instead, he shirked his responsibility to train the recalcitrant girl. "You can run along, dear," he told her, and she breathed a huge sigh of relief and went to get some lemonade.

Mr. Parker then turned his attention back to Michelle. "Of course, sweetheart. And you don't need to call me sir, Mr. Parker is just fine. And usually, we just do some preliminary activities at this event - we just want to get a sense of your bodies and how you respond to some basic tasks. But I have to say, with your perfect little pussy just displayed like that, I'm feeling like I must train you."

Emily got her drink and then continued to eavesdrop. She in no way would have wanted to switch places with Michelle, but she did admire the way her friend was taking charge of a situation that she was supposed to be the object of.

Most of the other girls were still fully clothed, with a few down to their underwear. As Michelle took her dress off and hung it up on a chair, Emily noticed the glances she was getting from them -- some jealous, others clearly glad that it wasn't them.

"Before I penetrate you - which my penis is definitely telling me to do - let's explore you a little more, dear." Mr. Parker steered Michelle to a table where a couple of male trustees were seated, each accompanied by a pretty girl. "There, let's take these shoes off first, and then your foot up here," and he tapped the table.

Michelle started untying her shoes, but seemingly got flustered, and Mr. Parker comforted her and then untied the laces for her. ("Does he actually believe she can't untie her own shoes?" Emily wondered to herself as she drank her lemonade and enjoyed the fact that no one was paying attention to her.)

After that was done, he helped her place a bare foot on the table, her glistening anatomy now just inches away from his face. As he leaned in to examine it, the other men at the table were now distracted from their girls and looking on as well.

"Beautiful, just beautiful. And you certainly weren't wrong about being soaked, were you! Such a healthy, responsive little pussy you've got there." Michelle murmured what sounded like a dainty little "thank you," but the way she continued to leave her legs spread was anything but shy. "Yes, just marvelous," and he took his index finger and made a little circle over her clitoris as she moaned in a way that Emily thought might actually be sincere.

"I'm afraid I can't wait any longer. Hmm, let's see." He was looking around, scoping out the event for somewhere where he could penetrate her. He led Michelle by the hand to the porch and sat her down on a wicker chair, directing her to put her legs up. "I want to get nice and deep inside of you, dear, but I can't get any grass stains on this suit."

He unzipped his trousers and took out a solid seven-inch penis, already hard and ready for his trainee. "Legs a bit more spread," he directed, and she quickly responded. With the skill of an experienced girl trainer, he spread her lips and inserted himself, and with one thrust he was deep inside of her.

Emily stared at her friend. She'd heard Michelle being trained before, but this was the first time she'd ever seen it. Emily had considered previously that there was a skill to fucking, although she wasn't sure what it constituted, but it wasn't until she saw Michelle being taken that she considered that there might be a skill to being fucked as well, and that it was not just found in compliance.

As Michelle was being fucked, her shy, good-girl facade was immediately replaced, and whatever was happening, she was very much an active participant in. Mr. Parker had started with quick, deep thrusts, but Michelle had somehow managed to redirect him, and he was now going slowly, each one accompanied by a low, breathy "yes" from the girl. She even took his hand and placed it on her head, and Emily wasn't close enough to hear what was said, but soon he was pulling her hair, and this only seemed to heighten her sounds.

Emily couldn't imagine being this relaxed and uninhibited while being penetrated anywhere, much less in public and with so many people around. (She looked and found that most of them were too polite to stare, and it wasn't as if you never saw this kind of thing happening, although the hair-pulling and increasingly loud moans did make this somewhat out-of-the-ordinary.) But there Michelle was, responding as if this was a completely normal, natural thing -- as Emily supposed was sort of the idea behind being trained, although she'd never managed to experience it that way.

They continued to fuck, with Michelle's sounds getting loud enough that it became difficult to have a conversation if you were in their immediate vicinity. Mr. Parker, too, seemed to have shed his avuncular veneer, and was responding by grabbing her hips and thrusting so deep and hard that it would have been cruel if she hadn't so clearly needed this.

Emily could tell that they were both getting closer to orgasm. He cried out "now" and seemed to pull her hair especially hard, and Michelle yelled "Daddy!", and then all of a sudden, he'd pulled out and was squirting all over her stomach and thighs and vulva. Emily marveled at Michelle's ability to have an orgasm at exactly the moment she was instructed to.

Mr. Parker was still caught up in training her, even after his orgasm. "Get that inside of you now, girl," he said a little sternly. Michelle, still wide-eyed from her orgasm, nodded and used her fingers to scoop up the cum and get it in her mouth. He looked around and noticed Emily again and beckoned her over.

"Emily, wasn't it?" She nodded. "Help clean your friend up, now."

Emily was confused for a moment and started off toward a table to get a napkin, but Mr. Parker put his hand on her arm and pulled her back. "Use your mouth."

Emily was shocked. She understood that it was important that girls ingest semen and that none of it go to waste, but this was not something a trainer had told her to do before.

She went over to Michelle, who seemed mostly back to normal, and who gave Emily a smile and a little shrug. Emily saw that Michelle had gotten most of the semen, but there was still some coating the area from her inner thighs to the lower part of her stomach, as well as her girl-parts. Mr. Parker, his pants now zipped back up, stood behind Michelle and fondled her breasts.

Emily started on her friend's stomach, sticking her tongue out and gingerly licking up Mr. Parker's semen. She wasn't sure if she was doing a good job or not, but when she looked up, she saw him nodding and even smiling a little bit, so she supposed she was doing fine. When she started on Michelle's inner thighs, Michelle started making little noises, which Emily wasn't prepared for: while she'd seen plenty of girls naked, and even helped her roommate shave before, this was a level of intimacy with another girl she'd not yet experienced.

She paused for a moment, but Mr. Parker urged her on. "Get all of it, dear." Emily continued, and finally she had to lick up the remaining fluid from her friend's pussy, where it was intermingled with Michelle's own juices. She licked clean each of Michelle's small, neat labia, her tongue briefly going just slightly inside of her, thinking about how open her friend had been just moments ago.

She pulled away and stood up, thinking that the lesson was over, but Mr. Parker was not finished. "Your friend is a very well-trained, orgasmic girl. I think it would feel good for her if you gave her a long kiss with your tongue right here," and he took his index finger and gently rubbed Michelle's clit as she moaned.

Emily nodded. She put her face between her friend's legs and took a deep breath. As uncomfortable as she was, she enjoyed her friend's scent. She obeyed Mr. Parker and parted her lips to give her friend's clitoris a kiss. Michelle let out a "yeees" in response, and Emily pulled back. She could feel herself getting wet in response to her friend's sounds, but she was still hoping she would soon be released from this encounter.

Mr. Parker seemed satisfied. "Good girl, Emily." He turned back to Michelle. "And you, my dear, are just lovely. You may put your dress back on, and I am sure I shall find the occasion to train you again." He walked away, and Emily looked at Michelle awkwardly.

"Well...that was, um, something?" Emily said.

Michelle grinned at her, standing up and walking to where her dress was folded. After she put it on, she grabbed Emily in a hug and started laughing. "Do you want to go now?"

Emily was relieved to be asked. "Please, Michelle, can we?"

They walked back to their dorm together, teasing each other about the evening. When they got back, they settled in on the couch with a pint of chocolate ice cream and a chick flick based on a 19th century British novel, and when the love interest first came on screen, Michelle jokingly asked Emily if she thought he had a nice penis, and Emily laughed like it was the funniest thing she'd ever heard.