Roommates Learn to Love Pt. 02

Story Info
The floodgates open once love is mutually acknowledged.
2.5k words
4.5
4.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sexual encounter in the kitchen was opening the floodgates of our previously repressed relationship. Mac kept working on my tight ass with his thumb as I remained on my knees, bent forward with my head on his leg as I held onto his massive thighs. He was utilizing the super-big gobs of his cum that he scooped off my little body as lube to facilitate intense stretching of my virgin asshole. I could feel him purposefully opening me up and I started whimpering uncontrollably, prompting him to say...

"Damn Peter, I love hearing you whimper like that. Look how your super tight sphincter is releasing. It's so protective, a formidable barrier and deterrent to anything really big trying to penetrate you. But, it's accepting me now. It must trust me, and it craves something a lot bigger."

"Oh Mac, your big thumb feels so good. I've never felt such pleasure."

Then, as Mac kept stretching and pumping me with his fat thumb, he simultaneously moved it around in an ever-widening circular motion. My ass pussy was being coerced forcibly to open even more. Mac's thumb was so strong that my hips rotated in concert with his efforts and he literally lifted my knees off the floor from the upwards circular motion. I felt a combination of pain and pleasure and then without warning an incredible wave of orgasm, more powerful than I've ever imagined, exploded from my ass pussy. I stiffened, arched my back significantly, convulsed, and shook with the most intense pleasure I'd ever felt. I pushed my face into his massive thighs and then collapsed on the floor.

As I rested, completely exhausted from the intense pleasure that emanated from my pussy, Mac began to gently lift my ass up off the floor with his still-inserted thumb, and then slowly let it drop back down. He must have done that a dozen times. I felt like a rag doll and could feel how super relaxed my pussy was. His thumb was easily stretching and opening it up even more now.

"Peter, your ass is amazing. It's released all tension now. I want to take you to my bed and I'm gonna mount you. It needs to happen now."

"Mac, I'll do anything for you. I love you so much."

He pulled his thumb out of my gaping asshole and helped me up off the floor. He lifted me up and cradled my little body in his arms like a baby. My head rested on his big chest as he held me. My little body was like a feather to him. I put one arm around his bowling ball-sized shoulder, and the other on his big chest as he cradled me. Mac felt so big and strong. He smelled so manly. I took him in like my life depended on it.

He rocked me gently as my ass twitched. It felt even more relaxed and all opened up. I could tell it was very juicy from the vast amount of sperm he rubbed on it, and pushed inside it. I loved the new wonderful sensations coming from my ass.

Mac slowly carried me back to his room and as we got closer I felt his giant cock pushing into my lower back. He was clearly getting extremely excited about what he was about to do to me. I started sniffing his big chest, and said...

"God, you smell so strong baby, and I can feel your giant cock pushing into my little back with such force and power."

When we arrived at the bed he paused there to tenderly rock me in his big arms until I lovingly moaned. He was making deep grunting noises as he rocked me. I felt his love. I also felt a powerful sense of security and caring. I was ready to give him everything no matter what. My ass twitched and pulsed as if it knew what would happen to it.

Mac kissed my lips, then placed me on the bed gently, as if I might break. He kissed me again and started rubbing his big hands all over my cum stained little body. He started grunting louder as his super manly instincts took over. His cock was bigger and harder than ever. He turned me over and lifted my ass up...

"My oh my, your pussy is so open, so willing, and so juicy."

I felt him hold my hips, moving my ass exactly where he wanted it as if positioning it for the most effect and the best chance for full insertion. Then I felt something a whole lot larger than his big fat thumb, and it pushed onto my hole, letting me comprehend its sheer size. The stimulation of his massive cock head caused my hole to twitch again, and even pulse. I heard Mac grunt "Oh fuck", in disbelief at how my pussy was responding to the power of his big cock head. He took it as a green light to attempt penetration.

I felt tremendous pressure as he pushed his big cock into my exposed and opened hole. I thought it was way too big to fit and instinctively tried to pull my ass away from it. But Mac held my hips tightly in place and the pressure on my little hole didn't let up. A few minutes later I unexpectedly felt my pussy relent enough for his cock head to penetrate partway inside me. I heard some suction noises from my now dripping and lubed-up ass as Mac applied alternating force, forcing the enormous cock head into me, and then slightly moving it out. All that wad that he pushed into my ass in the kitchen, coupled with copious amounts of his pre-cum, was juicing me up. I felt very slippery there.

My ass was stretching more and more, and I felt stinging pain that made me tense up and I briefly tried to pull away from the giant rock-hard cock. Mac held me in place until the pain subsided and he felt my ass relax and adjust to the incredible piece of meat that was invading it. I looked forward to the feeling of adjustment because I actually began to feel more and more pleasure as he methodically opened me up. Each time I felt this pleasure I whimpered and Mac knew he was succeeding. He was breaking my ass down, totally dominating it now.

Eventually, I lost track of time and space. Even in this subconscious state, I was able to comprehend he was pumping deeper and deeper, and that I was stretching as he relentlessly breached new depths. Through all this Mac kept going. He was obsessed with burying the entirety of his giant cock into me and then pumping me into oblivion. The act of breeding me would culminate his most intense desires and fulfill his most powerful urges. I was powerless and had no choice but to take the big cock, deeper and deeper.

I don't know how much time passed but I slowly began to feel more conscious. I realized Mac was pumping me at full length now and with deep strokes. I could feel and hear his big heavy balls bounding off the underside of my ass and onto the back of my tiny testicles. They made a loud thud-like sound each time they bounced off me. While I did feel tremendous pressure, the pain was almost nonexistent now. Slowly, I even felt the most unusual and sensual sensations. It resembled what his thumb did to me when he made my ass orgasm in the kitchen, only this was even more over-the-top. I was whimpering again, this time more loudly. Hearing that, Mac kept going, and said...

"I'm blowing you open now, totally pounding you out. That ass pussy is fucking amazing."

I felt drops of his sweat dripping down on my lower back and butt. He was working hard and I wished I could see his body and feel his giant sweaty muscles. Not wanting to interrupt his growing satisfaction, I let myself moan and whimper without restraint as he worked me. His big balls kept bouncing heavily off my ass and my poor tiny testicles, which were feeling worked over, but added to my growing lust and sensations of impending ass orgasm. The only thing I said was...

"You're big balls are too much for me."

Mac bore down with more focused pumping, and replied...

"My big gonads are bouncing heavily off your sissy ass now and blasting your little balls. I'm making you mine and I'm changing everything. Your anus will never be the same. It's so fucking blown out."

His words reflected his supercharged masculine state of mind. I knew statements of his love for me would have to wait until he finished his task and bred me. Besides, he was all about being ultra-dominate now, building towards a magnificent climax. I knew he wanted to make my ass cum, and he kept pumping me, over and over. My whole body shook with each full-length cock pump, culminating with those big heavy balls dramatically slamming into me, sounding a rhythmic beat that seemed to time each of Mac's power pumps.

At that point, through sheer willpower combined with such a massive cock, he drove me over the edge and an even more compelling ass orgasm than before was triggered. My little body tensed up and my asshole pulsed rapidly on his giant cock. I heard Mac yell a series of manly grunts as he buried his giant meat completely in me, and unloaded after one final slap of his heavy balls. My pussy's rapid pulsing was met with a deeper and much stronger cock pulsing as big and thick gobs of cum filled me deep inside. It was incredible! His grunt-like man sounds were blended with my girl-like higher-pitched moans and whimpering.

Mac collapsed on me. His dense and heavy body was crushing me as he rested his head on my upper back. His sweat was getting all over my skin intermixed with the more dense body oil that built up on his skin over the last several days.

It was only then that I heard Mac's heartfelt whisper as he nibbled on the side of my little neck...

"I love you so much baby doll."

Wow, I felt so wonderful, and turning my head so the side of my face was up against his lips, I responded...

"You made me yours today. My love for you can never be broken."

His giant cock was still inside me and its hardness was easing. He raised himself up on his elbows and pulled himself out of me. My ass pussy sort of collapsed on itself as if all muscle tone was gone now, a thick river of wad flowed out of it. My pussy had no ability to close itself and more wad oozed out of it, ran down the back of my tiny balls, and formed an ever-growing puddle of sperm on the bed. Then I heard Mac say...

"Man, I blew you up today baby. Look at it completely splayed open like that."

My pussy was numb from the pounding it endured, and my testicles felt tender and sore from those big and heavy balls smashing into them repeatedly. I turned my body around to face him. He looked like he did after lifting weights. So big and sweaty. So many big veins everywhere. I could smell his amazing body. Such a big stud. I playfully pushed him on his back so I could rest myself on his massive chest. I instinctively started in on his body, rubbing my face and nose all over his chest...

"Oh Mac, you're so strongly stud scented... It's very manly and really turns me on."

He seemed in ecstasy as I worshipped his muscles, and I pleaded...

"Please, show me how big your muscles get."

Mac proudly flexed himself to emphasize his massive biceps. They looked like bowling balls and thick veins popped out all over them. He smelled stronger as the flexing exposed his armpits. I looked at him in awe and couldn't stop myself from rubbing my nose and face all over his biceps, alternating on each one, then Mac asked...

"You like all this super big and rock-hard muscle Peter?"

"You know I love it. I can't even control myself. Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

Mac was getting all excited again from my sensual muscle worshipping. He raised me off him and moved me up so he could suck on my perky and super-sensitive nipples. He was all over them and the stimulation got me excited and my little hard cock was a clear give-away to my building lust. I felt his giant cock expand again as it pushed up against me with such force that it moved me to the side. That's when Mac slowly moved me down towards the growing monster. When my face got close to it I immediately could tell it had a very different scent to it now. Pounding my ass so violently changed its smell to more earthy than super-musky. He pushed my face on it, and said...

"Clean me, baby doll. Lap me clean. Taste your ass on that massive fucking cock."

I tentatively licked on the big round cock head and smacked my lips as I tasted it. Mac was intently looking at me, curious what I would think. I licked again, and this time I lapped part of the thick shaft and big head. I smacked my lips again and tasted curiously. My little hardened cock started involuntarily switching around. I dove back down on it again with more purpose this time, lapping different parts of the giant package, including his big heavy balls. I remember how they were bouncing off of me with such force. I thought about all the slapping thuds they made as they bounced off my ass. I also thought about how they beat up my little testicles.

I started to lose myself again. I liked how he tasted and he could see that for himself...

"Good god, Peter, you love that don't you? Look at you lapping up your ass juices like that. Mmmmmmmmm."

Like Mac said, everything was changing. As the next few weeks unfolded he utterly controlled me and was fully in charge sexually. He was changing me, physically and mentally, methodically working my pussy, reshaping it to accommodate his giant cock. Anal-related sex turned him on more than anything else. Blow jobs were utilized if my ass was too sore. Slowly, my ass accepted its fate. More importantly, Mac could see how hard I worked and how I was willing to sacrifice myself. That especially turned him on and solidified his love for me.

Mac worked out harder than ever, putting on more muscle for me. He was my whole life and seemingly everything I did was to make him happy. I started shopping for sexy lingerie and little silk robes to wear around the house. I loved dressing up like a tomboy and shopping for lingerie. I wasn't sure what the sales girls were thinking but they were nonetheless helpful and gave me great feedback when I tried on different things that they suggested. I thought it would be fun to bring Mac along so he could help pick out what he liked the most. Even the sales girls encouraged me to bring him. I must admit that I thought it would be fun if he came with me, and I liked the idea of showing him off.