All Comments on 'Roommate's Mistake'

by Triplebottom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wandereyewandereyealmost 4 years ago
Hot

I'm hoping the whole thing was a setup by the two of them and he is now their happy submissive.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Nice Read

A night of passion will = a horrific morning..lol

drmweaver705drmweaver705almost 4 years ago
Happy accidents

This could be the setup for an equally enjoyable sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel?

So hot, I can see the potential for this to become a series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn

Some of the sexiest erotica I've ever read.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

It can happen. My brother once... no I won't tell that secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot story- Mistakes DO happen at that age.

Dude, I can totally relate, but it was my older brother's cocky best friend who came calling and decide to show me my place. Great story- please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TN dreamer wanting the same to happen to me.......

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I use to go to the gay bathhouse way back in my youth. I’d get a private room and late at night leave the door open a crack and pretend I was asleep. Old guys would walk in and start to play with my ass. I was a hot 18 year old and most of the guys were in their 50’s+. After a bit I’d ‘wake’ up and suck them till hard then let them fuck me. Oh for the good old days…..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'd love to read part 2. When he realizes the sex was better with him or the girl dumps him and he comes back for more..

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies10 months ago

Me being alone for a long time, and a roommate returning home drunk and wanting sex, I'd pretend to be his girlfriend too! The Baby and Daddy talk is so hot! Bryan being drunk, he'd probably not remember what happened ! ? Still, in this story, Bryan seemed to sober up quickly, when he saw Ashley standing there! I so much miss a man using my mouth and bottom as If I was a girl ! Under the guise of being drunk, I would enjoy it more and have a believable explanation the next day why it happened!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriplebottom@Triplebottom
Hi everyone, I'm going to be writing on Kindle Vella soon so be sure to look me up. I'll still write short stories here though. You can start following me on Twitter: @TripleVello lets be friends. Also if you'd like to support me, I'm publishing a compilation of my stories on ...