All Comments on 'Roommates - Mom and Me'

by TheSweeterTheWine

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago
Fabulous story!

I loved this, it wasn't the usual unbelievable crap about Mom and son fucking after only 5 minutes of foreplay, the build up to the main event was tantalising. A really excellent tale, highly erotic, and worthy of the 5 Stars I awarded it.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Simply Splendid

5 stars from me, this is right on the top shelf.

Highly believable premise, great slow build-up and a bit of humor at the end to wrap it up!

And, added bonus, hardly any grammatical errors and typos.

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable

Greatly paced fantasy. Very nice buildup. Thanks for sharing.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Kenny - I only started writing here after finding that too few stories had the sort of plausible build-up I reckoned such a step in real life would require. Glad you enjoyed it.

Kupah - I tried putting it down and re-reading for errors. I caught lots but I guess I missed a few. Glad to hear they didn't put you off.

Panzer - And thanks for reading. As a prolific and highly rated writer yourself, you know how valued comments are. Thanks for it.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 6 years ago

Outstanding story, wonderfully written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ditto what Lone Hawk said...

wonderfully written and paced. Sweet, intimate and even a couple of laugh snorts. Really enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars brought me back too

This is so hot and request more!

Reminded me and my mother we lived in a camper trailer. Sleeping bags naked all the time. The first time I seen mom nude she had a thick black bush.pussylips were big boobs sagged ass was big. Mom could make my toes curl with her pussy .she milked me dry.The bad thing she got pregnant.She wanted for me to dump my seeds in her. First time I ever went up the dirt road too

PurpleParadisePurpleParadiseover 6 years ago

Amazing build up, made it so much hotter that the son didn't want her at first but it grew on him. Wonderful!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
Great build up!

What a wonderful story that seemed so very true and loving! I hope you will continue it, I look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good buildup, and an anal question.

Nice story. The first half or so felt weird, with the mother taking so much of the initiative in coming on to her son. By the second half, however, it began to feel OK, and I began to be aroused. The 'Thump' at the end was confusing - first I thought it was part of the sexual thumping. Especially because the neighbor had not thumped before. Anyway, I enjoyed the sexual buildup. Being an asshole fan, I would have liked some ass licking between the mother and the son, and possibly some anal fucking. By the way, I have noticed how a high proportion of porn videos now show ass licking, especially the lesbian videos I enjoy watching. I have the feeling that ass licking in porn was rather uncommon till about five years ago. I wonder if anyone else has noticed the same change.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved the buildup!! Five stars!

phobosukphobosukover 6 years ago
Great long and slow build up

Loads of tension and the right balance between reluctance and the inevitable. The best story I've read here for a long while. 5 stars!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 6 years agoAuthor
More thanks to the commenters!

First, a general statement. Those off you who submit stories would know that comments are greatly welcomed. So thanks very much for taking the time. It's what keeps us going.

Lone Hawk - Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the comment.

Anon ditto - Thanks. I'd like to include more humor but am concerned it might kill the mood.

Anon 5 - Hot story. I hope you write the full length version some day.

Purple - The build-up is always the most important feature when I read others' stories. Glad you enjoyed it.

Oldergent - Thanks but I'm not sure there'll be a follow-up in the way you mean. For me it's all about how they got to be lovers and once they are, it's mostly just sex. But in most of my stories I've written them as stories of an extended family and one day I hope to tie them together with a Thanksgiving bash as the 25th anniversary of a commune where one of the family used to live. So kind of a sequel.

Anon good - I've included anal in some of my stories and rimming in most of them. This time I thought I'd exclude them as some women aren't into either and I didn't want to appear to be writing to formula. Good observation of the porn trends.

Sex4lf57 - Thanks. I've seen your comments on several stories that I like so I regard your comment as a special tribute.

phobo - Glad you enjoyed it. That's exactly the balance I was hoping to achieve.

rodavrodavover 6 years ago
Great story

I love the way you include the smell of his Mom's pussy.

I love sniffing panties. So there.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeover 6 years ago
Great pace

Really enjoyed the pace of the story. Slow enough to be really erotic, fast enough to keep interest. Well Done.

MetismanMetismanover 6 years ago
That was beautiful

I just finished reading this story and cannot help but feel that I would love to read more about this mother and son. So very well written start to finish, and just the right amount of hot and teasing. I like also that they both questioned whether they were doing the right thing, but that they were able to work past that issue to continue their intimate relationship. I just wish there could have been a little more time spent on them fucking, but hey, I've always loved oral too! Well done.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 6 years agoAuthor
More thanks to commenters

rodav - Compared to other mammals, our sense of smell is meagre. But it's not absent and assuming a reasonable level of hygiene, the smells of sex are mighty captivating.

mcfbridge - Thanks very much. As I've said, I enjoy a plausible degree of pacing when I read others' stories so I try to do the same in mine.

Metisman - I reckon that in a real mom-son relationship, there has to be a lot of doubt and misgiving along the way. As for the actual sex, you're right. I had this story about 90% complete for a few months and may have rushed the end to get it finished. I'll try to be more careful the next time.

ZiddExZiddExover 6 years ago

Definitely would like to see the development of their relationship. You've slowly broken down Andy's moral and social objection nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great build up

Each line was crossed so perfectly and believable, not like other stories where is just " I accidentally walked in on my mom masturbating and just had to fuck her" stuff. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re - Forward

"this story features no monster cocks, watermelon sized breasts or pregnancies."

Monster cocks & watermelon tits are not necessarily required in an incest tale.

However the very point of the incest taboo, specially the age old and universally practiced since ancient times, mother/son incest taboo, is the risk of the son knocking up the mother.

Without that risk it is simply a fuck story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 6 years ago
"Roommates - Mom And Me:" - Forty Year Old Maritally Separated Mother, Rose and Nineteen Year Old (Beta) Son, Andrew (Andy).

Do not take this as a criticism (good, bad nor indifferent), but this story, being very good, is near the top of most pornography stories for the longest foreplay that I've ever encountered--fantasy or not--or having ever read. The tone, tenor and quality of the foreplay is good...if not great, however two pages of the in-depth four-plus pages would have possibly been sufficient.

To the contrary of the lengthy and in-depth descriptive foreplay, the actual final stages, just before their sexual consummation and Andy's reentry into her son's birthing place (for nine months and eventual delivery channel) and their actual and first plunge into of his cock into her pussy--their first fuck--was entirely toooo short.

In other words, the ratio of pages devoted to foreplay to the total of pages devoted to the total story, is just too great. Had the story contained twenty-five or so total pages, the four-plus pages of foreplay would not have been overbearing

Otherwise, the story is a very good foray into the art of total and complete foreplay, done with caring--by the writer, and both character roles--and expertise. The writer did acknowledge these short comings in a prior comment.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 6 years agoAuthor
More thanks to commenters

ZiddEx - If I ever get around to finishing the Thanksgiving/commune story, there will definitely be more of the couple.

Anon (great) - We're on the same page. I decided to start writing because I thought there were too many instant incest stories. Many readers evidently like those but I prefer the build-up.

Anon (Foreward) - To each their own. The notion of pregnancy is a turn-off to me, though I appreciate it's an important ingredient for some. Hence the foreward advising those who like a pregnancy and/or risk of to look elsewhere.

bigdaddy - Thanks for such a thoughtful comment. In my other stories some have mentioned that the ratio of build-up to consummation is too tilted towards the build-up. By Literotica standards it's true I'm probably well towards a far edge of the build-up. I'll try to keep that in mind for future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Parim rööm

Parim tunne oli minul siis kui ema mulle,minu nõudmise peale suhu pissis.Ema pole seda eluaeg teinud,kuid oma pojale tegi seda esimest korda.

btaga3btaga3over 6 years ago

I have to echo the others when it comes to the build up and length.

I enjoy your stories for the build-up because they are very well done, as is the case with this story.

If the PIV sex scene were better done that would be truly great. The crescendo is great, and I don't think it should be reduced to get to some specific ratio because it is so well done, it just needs a better bang at the end.

Still a 5 Star Literotica story. I'm always looking forward to them.

allnitedinerallnitedinerabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

I too love slow buildups and I always felt some of my stories achieved that until now--I've met the master. Just when I was beginning to tire, you ramp things up just enough to keep me reading. It was like sexual surfing. You got 5 stars out of me and they're each well earned. Just terrific.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks again commmenters

@allnitediner – Wow. Coming from the author of The Best Summer of My Life, that is high praise indeed. Thanks very much.

@btaga – Thanks to you too. Next time I’ll try to devote more effort to the PIV portion.

@Anon(parim) – You said it! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very joyous.

While the son was a bit of a wimp, it came out fine. They definitely need to move to a different apartment.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
WAY TOOOO much foreplay!!!!!

Really a good story, the kid had to be gay. So the whole effect was lost. Too much foreplay cut three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
unusually well done

Think the buildup and back and forth in the young man's mind was great....Kept the readers on edge... Far better than quick hump fantasies.... So few feature such good writing and believeable character conflict and humor.

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago
More please!

I like the way that this progressed. Very well written, too, of course. Hope you're still writing!

Saula88Saula88over 4 years ago
Love your story!

A very enjoyable read. A very talented author. I love the realism.

Nice change from the usual formulaic wailing, caterwauling, bruising

sex. Keep it up! Looking forward to more.

Ricky17Ricky17over 3 years ago

Loved It.

O K so the build up was a bit long but it was so well written that it

still held the readers attention. Like many others I await the next chapter

with its improvement in their circumstances and accommodation

Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story ever on this site. Great and patient buildup, as it should be with incest stories. The great tug-of-war between desire and morality. So hot. Thanks for sharing.

Horny_LexicographerHorny_Lexicographerabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your writing style. The slow simmer and gradual seduction of Anders was masterfully crafted. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written, and hot

riganutriganut6 months ago

The build up and the natural seduction is the best part of this story. Peeing sounds, panties, sniffing, and tasting are the icing. Love if you could include some anal play as well.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I really liked the story. Had to read it in one go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous