Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand returned to stroking him as I kissed up the inside of his legs. Needed to pleasure him. Needed to keep him happy with me.

My lips reached the base of his cock. I hadn't really thought this through. I started to pull back but felt his hand on the back of my head, holding it in place. I hesitated, glancing up at him. He nodded to me, his eyes intense. I gulped and turned back to his beautiful scepter. I leaned forward.

I kissed the shaft, near the base. It was fire against my lips. So big. So hard it was like I was kissing granite, with a thin, slippery, delicious layer of skin on top. I kissed it again, moving upwards towards the tip. I licked it slightly, experimentally. It tasted clean, manly. Again my lips brushed it, further up the shaft. I moved around to the bottom and other side, kissing up his cock until I arrived at the tip. I stared at the huge mushroom head, right in front of my eyes.

I kissed it, tasting the salty sweetness of his precum. Oh god. I opened my lips and Gabriel's cock entered my mouth.

Oh fuckkkkk. It was So. Fucking. Huge.

I had to open so wide just to get the tip in, and it filled my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it, feeling and tasting the spongy mushroom head. The feel of it against my tongue was...intoxicating.

I pulled it deeper into my mouth. It filled every space, the thick head and shaft sliding across the inside of both cheeks even without me sucking. Oh god. The underside of his shaft spanned my entire tongue.

I sealed my lips against the shaft and sucked as I bobbed. My cheeks and tongue sucked in and pressed hard into his rock hard shaft.

Gabriel placed one hand on the small of my back and began rubbing up and down, thankfully stopping short of my throbbing butt. The contact sent shivers through me.

"Mmmmmmm..." I moaned onto his cock.

Fuck...where did that come from.

But I moaned again, this time sliding my mouth up and down his huge rod as I sucked. As it exited it made an audible "pop" and I looked up at him, surprised. He laughed, smiling at me. After a moment, I giggled, blushing.

I turned back to his cock, which I continued to stroke with both hands. I kissed the head softly then licked the long shaft slowly from base to tip.

My entire tongue pressed against the slippery salty skin of his cock, feeling every detail the bumps and veiny ridges of his incredible shaft as I slid slowly upwards. Mmmm it was taking so deliciously long to get to the top. So impossibly long and thick.

"Yes, Mishel. Worship this cock. Show your love for it."

My...love?...I processed those words. Slowly. So slowly.

Though his cock pulled at me-I wanted...needed to keep sucking it for some reason (Just to get him off, I told myself, Just so he would leave me alone)-I drew back. His cock remained in his hands but I looked up at him, finding defiance somewhere. I would continue sucking him, but I would show him it was on my terms.

But just as I made eye contact, he slapped me. It wasn't hard, but it sent a jolt through me. And I stopped stroking him in shock.

"You are not done, Mishel. Worship."

My short-lived resistance crumbled. I shook myself and without further delay bent back to his cock. The slap had restored my fear. The memory of the helplessness, the shame and the pain of the spanking from only a few minutes ago came roaring back anew. This time I attacked his cock desperately - licking and stroking and sucking. I didn't want to be punished again. I pushed it deeper and deeper, amazed at how his cocked filled both my hands, with shaft space to spare, even with some of it buried in my mouth.

I moved one hand to his large heavy balls and began massaging them as I sucked and stroked. He sighed in pleasure and I felt him get even harder. The knowledge that I was turning him only encouraged me to try harder

Gabriel's hand made its way to my back again and this time rand up and down my sides, feeling my curves. His hand squeezed my hip, away from the sensitive area, and his finger found my hip bone and started rubbing it in circles. God that felt nice.

I continued to bob on his cock. My hands alternated between stroking his shaft, fondling his balls, and feeling up his incredible hard body. I couldn't believe how hard and defined his abs were, even sitting down and seemingly relaxed as I worshiped his cock.

He began to squirm. Yes. Again I was in control. I pulled my head off his cock and licked the tip again. Now for the final buildup. This was where I took ov...

Gabriel's hands closed around either side of my face and he pulled me onto his cock. I barely had time to open my mouth before his cock was sliding to the back of my throat. Fuck I couldn't breath.

He pulled me off and I gasped and gagged. But then he was sliding back in. Oh fuck. He speared into me again and again, using my mouth and throat as his fuck toy and I spluttered and thrashed about desperately. "I know you think you control, Mishel. You do not. I control, always."

Then he stood, his hands locked to my face keeping my mouth wrapped around his cock as he did so. I moved with him to the floor, now kneeling in front of him. My hands went to his widel legs, now taught with tension and power.

"Stay," he said simply, and took his hands away. I didn't move. I even locked my mouth around his cock harder, making a seal with my lips. Gabriel's hands went to the hem of his shirt and he peeled it off, revealing the stacks of muscle and power of his abs, chest, shoulders and arms.

The dim top-lighting of the living room threw light across his body, causing shadows under every glorious ridge and ripple of muscle. Between his legs with his huge cock in my mouth, I looked up at a muscle god. An adonis. A being of pure power and the essence of MAN. He filled my vision in stark focus and everything else seemed to blur.

Without realizing, I had begun bobbing on his cock again, worshipping him desperately. My hands roamed the pillars of muscle that were his legs, running along the thick quads and hamstrings. All while my eyes never ceased drinking in his perfect body. As I bobbed faster and faster, my hands found his ass.

"MMMMMMHMMMM," I moaned loudly onto his cock. Each globe of his ass was so hard and strong. So different from my plush soft one.

"Yes, Mishel. You learn. But it is my turn again."

Again his hands closed around my head. Then he was facefucking me again. This time I tried to stay in control, however. I battled to breath through my nose and tried desperately to keep my teeth out of the way and my tongue sliding along his cock. I needed to pleasure him. I fought down my gag reflex as much as possible, with minimal effect given the length and thickness of his cock.

Each time I had to turn away to cough or breath, I turned back immediately and opened up so he could continue. Slowly, I mastered myself. Gabriel fell into a smooth regular rhythm. My hands continued the exploration of his body, focusing on his beautiful abs and ass.

"You are a fucking slut, Mishel. So easy. You love sucking my cock."

I just moaned around his cock in response. I was delirious at this point. My mind and body were overtaken completely by Gabriel and his cock.

Then he began pumping his cock into me hard and fast and it was all I could do to retain consciousness. His powerful cock filled my mouth and throat and seemed to suddenly expand as it began throbbing. Then it exploded.

Rivers of cum entered my mouth and throat and I swallowed desperately. I was drowning in his cum. Though I drank and drank, it still pooled around my lips and dribbled over my chin and face.

Finally, Gabriel pulled his cock out of my mouth. I swallowed everything left and then kneeled there in front of him, panting and dazed.

He stood there, his handsome face smiling down at me. He patted my cheek. "You will learn not to question. To just obey."

I just stared up at him, panting. What did that mean?

12