Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Gabriel pushed away from me. My lips left his with an audible wet sound. I whimpered pathetically, wanting to press into him again immediately.

But his hands went to the top hem of my dress. My delicate, thin, beautiful dress. Looking into my eyes he pulled his hands apart. It tore it down the middle. As if made from printer paper the high quality fabric it came across easily in his powerful hands. I gasped.

It fell to the floor in tatters and I was left in my stilettos and white delicate bra and panties. I bit my lip staring up at him, squirming under his gaze. His eyes scanned up and down my body. My heart pounded away.

Then Gabriel spun me around roughly.

"What are y...Ahhhhh" I cut off as he bit my ear, sending lightning through my body.

Gabriel was pressing his pelvis into my ass now, and I felt him. I felt his glorious package straining to be released against my ass. My large cheeks, now only covered by the dainty white thong, pressed around the outline of his cock. I moaned again. But then it started to dawn on me what was happening.

Oh god...no this couldn't happen. I...he couldn't...

"No...No...Gabriel we..."

One hand left my body and I felt Gabriel maneuver behind me. I glanced back and he had removed his pants and boxers. Oh god there it was in all its unbelievable glory. And it was full and thick and throbbing. So big....

Suddenly I remembered my earlier resolve. This was supposed to be over! I had decided there would be no more! My hands went back to Gabriel's hips, pushing him away. I was coming to my senses and steeling myself to begin telling him I was done with this. He couldn't get away with this! He had been methodically transforming me! It was evil. He was horrible! But as I stared back over my shoulder at Gabriel to begin screaming in objection, I was struck dumb by the look in his eyes. His beautiful intense gaze bore into my very soul.

Gabriel bent down and felt my ass with both his hands. "Ahh yes. My beautiful ass." he said softly. "It is time to truly make it mine." I moaned, the strength of his grip driving rational thought from my head.

Without realizing it, my hands had stopped pushing him away and were instead gripping his hard ass, pulling him against me. What the hell was I doing?!

I felt Gabriel's hand reach the edge of my panties, he pulled them to the side. I felt the head of his cock press into my ass cheeks, parting them. His cock sliding against my bare ass cheeks, separating them, panicking me, seducing me.

"No..." I whimpered pathetically, staring up into his beautiful deep eyes, not daring to push away, not daring to stand in the way of this wolf and his kill.

He pressed deeper and I felt the huge head of his cock press against my opening and I moaned.

We stared into eachothers eyes as he began to enter me. My mouth fell open - wide with shock, pain and ecstasy all at once. I felt myself open to him slowly, the tip of his huge cock head stretching me. My mouth continued to widen as I continued to stretch open for him, not believing how big he was. It was like fire. Stretching wider and wider. When would it stop. Oh god he was so thick. Ohhhhh.

He was unrelenting. He pushed steadily, insistently, powerfully. I opened further and further to accommodate him. We stared into eachother's eyes as he penetrated me, as he took me, as he dominated me. His resolve was complete, his will unstoppable. How could I fight this man? How could I resist him?

Then, suddenly, something gave and I felt his cock head slip into me, my hole closing over the ridge of his thick mushroom head. He was inside of me. I broke my silence.

"OH MY GOOOODDDD."

He pushed more. It was like a rod of white hot plutonium was entering me, searing my insides yet causing me pleasure like I had never imagined.

As he slid deeper into me, the pain rose and rose. How much furtherrrrr. Deeper and deeper. Unebelievably so. Finally, after an eternity of pain and pleasure, Gabriel stopped.

"Ahhh, yess Mishi. You are so hot for me." he said huskily. "But you cannot handle it all yet. I give you one third for now."

"Aaaaa....Ahhhh...third?" I moaned back at him, disbelieving. I stared into his eyes but there was no joke there.

He began to pull out and I panicked. He couldn't go now! I irrationally held tight to his arms, needing to keep his body pressed against me, his cock inside me.

I needn't have worried. Gabriel began thrusting into me deep and hard.

Fuckkkkkk.

He fuck fuck fuck fuckeeedd me. I stared at him as he conquered my ass. So much pain. But so much pleasure. So much more pleasure. Pleasure like I'd never known. His look of intensity had taken on another - satisfaction. He smirked as I moaned, impaled on his cock. And that smirk looked so handsome on him...So confident. So powerful.

Gabriel's hands went back to my breasts as he thrust in and out of me. He pulled my body against his. I was so tiny in his thick arms. And he fucked me, fucking my ass into oblivion. I saw stars. I saw bright lights. I saw Gabriel's beautiful face as he fucked me. On and on.

He drew my head back and began kissing me. I tried kissing him back. I wanted to, I needed to. But my body didn't respond to my commands any more. Only to Gabriel. Only to his cock. My ass gripped him, needing him inside of me.

I lost all train of thought. Unable to think, unable to act, unable to do anything but feel Gabriel. All around me and inside me. I clung to him desperately, holding onto his arms for dear life. My eyes rolled back in my head.

"You're mine now, Mishel."

"Fnnnnnn." I couldn't form words. His cock thrust into me deep and hard. His huge biceps pressed into my breasts as he me up while he fucked me. I could no longer support my own weight.

"Say you're mine, Mishi."

"nnn...I....Fuckkkk."

"Say it."

"nnn.I...yours..."

"You must do better." He began to slow. Noooo.

I focused on forming words. I willed my mouth to respond.

"I'm yourrrrrrrsssss." I slurred.

"Yes." He began pumping harder again. "You are mine. This ass is mine."

"Yesssssss."

"You want me to keep fucking you?"

"Yessss...please.."

"Louder, Mishel."

"Pleasseee don't..."

"Mishi....."

"FUCKK MEEE. PLEASE PLEASSSEEEE FUCK MEEEEEEE."

He obliged. He increased his tempo even further. How could he do it. He had been going so long. But he was so strong, my wolf.

I had lost count of the number of times I had come but I felt it building again, bigger than ever. I felt Gabriel's cock getting bigger inside me too. I felt myself stretching further around him. I knew what it meant. The smooth rhythm of Gabriel's fucking was lulling me into a state of bliss. Pain was receding, replaced with raw, pure, pleasure. I was moaning softly and steadily now, my voice high and feminine.

He thrust in and out even faster. How was it possible?

"Yesssss." he said in a low growl, fucking me.

"Daaaaaa.." his hands roamed my body.

"Daaaaaaaaaa..." he thrust into me deeper and deeper. Oh god please more.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAA" Gabriel bellowed.

With a final thrust he suddenly pushed all the way into me. My state of bliss was instantly replaced with equal parts pain and ecstasy. My eyes flew open and I screamed as I straightened my back, trying to accommodate his rod. Oh god it had only been a third before. Oh god it ripped me apart. So much pain. So much incredible amazing pain.

Even more incredibly, I felt him pulsate inside of me, emptying into me. I felt his seed spreading inside of me.

Incredible.

My orgasm rocked me, my muscles went taught as I began convulsing in pleasure. My vision went white and my mind was wiped clean except for one thing. My entire universe. My entire reason for existence. Gabriel's cock - deep inside of me.

I slipped out of consciousness.

12