Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 07

Story Info
Michael is no more.
13.5k words
4.52
39.3k
47

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes. Sunlight fell across my face.

So...tired... I turned over to go back to sleep.

Pain shot through me - all around my ass and inside of me. I whimpered. What was this? I opened my eyes. Where was I?

I blinked. This was...Gabriel's room? What was I doing in...

In a flash it all came back to me. "OH!" I exclaimed. Oh god.

Oh god.

Oh god. That explained the pain. What had I done?

Last night, I...I hadn't been in control. It had been as if I were drunk. And even though I was 100% sober, the night's events were now a blur of lust and muscle and cock.

Gabriel's cock.

Gabriel's glorious cock...

...

I shook myself. For how long had I just zoned out?

And what was I doing in Gabriel's bed? Had we done more in his bedroom last night? I couldn't recall anything after...I felt my face flush. Just thinking about that made my heart beat faster.

There was no denying it, it had been...incredible... maybe the most incredible experience of my life...I mean, I hadn't known it was possible to feel such ecstasy...

But I didn't recall Gabriel's room. As I looked around, I realized something was very wrong. All my stuff was in here. My bed, my duvet cover, my purple chair...I tried to sit up, gently. I whimpered as pain shot through me but managed it. I looked down and realized I was in a sexy silk blue nightdress (one of my favorites ). But I didn't recall putting it on...

With difficulty, I stood up. Fearing what I'd find, I walked to the closet while trying to move my legs and ass as little as possible. But after the initial shock, the pain really wasn't so bad - just quite sore. I breathed a relieved sigh that Gabriel didn't seem to have done any real damage...physically at least.

I opened the closet door and sure enough - all my clothes were there. My beautiful dresses, shirts and skirts were neatly arrayed on hangers and shelves.

Gabriel had moved me in here. He had taken over the larger bedroom. The master bedroom.

I walked back to the bed and sat down hard, only remembering my tenderness when my butt hit the bed. I groaned and rolled to my side.

God, how had things gotten so out of hand? A memory of last night flashed across my vision. Gabriel, fucking me from behind as I stared at him over my shoulder. My heartrate quickened, shame and lust threatening to overtake me at once. Had I...begged for it?

Everything was fuzzy. I fought down my suddenly intense and confused feelings.

No. I told myself. That would not happen again. It had been one night of insanity-nothing more. I wasn't sure I believed myself.

But..but regardless of what had happened last night, no matter what mistakes were made - Gabriel should not have simply taken over my room, right?

Months ago...weeks ago...maybe even yesterday, I would have stormed to his room...to MY room...to berate him for his crassness and selfishness and DEMANDED he switched us back.

Now though...well...

Should I just accept it? I didn't want to make waves. I didn't want to anger him anymore...his anger could be so fierce, so scary, after all. He was so large. And I was so small.

And don't you want him to be happy with you? A small feminine voice asked in the back of my head. I looked down at my body through the increasingly deep and narrow valley between my growing breasts, at my flat stomach and wide hips, down to my smooth legs and painted and manicured toes. He'd already done so much to you. That soft voice said. What more was this?

Where...where had this voice come from?

Just give in to him. You want to. Sooo badly. Give it again. And again. And againnnnnn. Mmmmmmm...

These thoughts. This voice...were they my own? It didn't feel like it. It felt like something external. A woman's voice...what was happening?

Just think about that cockkkk...about Velikiy's musclesss. His abs, his huge pecs. His sexy biceps. Those incredible thighs and round hard ass! Jesus how can you think of anything else!?

His muscles...his co...wait. What was this? No.

NO.

Veli...Gabriel had not done anything so far without a fight from me. And, furthermore, so much of what was done was out of necessity - necessity to keep food on the table and a roof over our head. But this was not a necessity. Switching rooms served no purpose other than stroking his...stroking his...stroking his...

Mmmmmm...

My mind drifted until I shook my head hard.

Focus! Switching rooms served no purpose other than stroking his ego! No, I would continue to fight - to resist. If this latest humiliation stood without even a challenge, then he would take it to mean he had free reign. That he was truly in charge. And he'd be right.

Considering that, the shame of it threatened to overwhelm me. This young man, 10 years my junior, would not take such control.

I sat up, resolute. I knew I would not yell at him. I couldn't face his anger again. But maybe if I talked to him calmly I could show him reason... My resistance would be to show him I had self-respect, and that he must respect me in kind.

I walked to the mirror on my dresser and began applying my makeup. Only after 10 minutes did I really realize the irony of what I was doing. But by then I had already put on foundation and mascara. No use turning back now. Plus I would be more persuasive if I looked put together.

Next I chose my outfit. I stood in my closet-no, this was Gabriel's closet-and rifled through my outfits. I stopped on one. Dare I try it? I had been eyeing a black leather-skirt and black blouse combination for some time but never felt the inspiration. It screamed power, professionalism, authority. It was perfect. I slipped on the outfit, pleased with how form-fitting the skirt was, accentuating my wide hips and showing off the curve of my ass beautifully. It's high waist extended almost to my belly button where I tucked in the thin black blouse, collared with short sleeves.

I brushed my hair for 15 minutes and applied some foam to make it gleam. As it grew the natural waves of my dark hair had become more and more apparent. Finally, slipping on some black heels I stood in front of a mirror. Sexy and powerful. Perfect. I winked at myself in the mirror and strode out of my...of Gabriel's room.

I noticed in passing that there was no coffee outside my door. I wasn't sure what that meant and simply moved on. Gabriel was not in the living room or kitchen, though I could tell he had recently been there - the coffee maker was steaming slightly.

I walked to MY room and stopped outside. I raised my hand to knock but then stopped myself. It was my room. I didn't need to knock. I steeled myself, taking a deep breath. I turned the handle and walked in, my face set in determination.

I froze immediately, almost tripping and falling to the floor.

Gabriel sat on the edge of his bed, looking at his phone. He glanced up as I entered.

He wore no clothes.

His angered eyes locked on mine and, in my sudden fear and embarrassment, I couldn't maintain eye contact. What was I doing, walking in on him unannounced!? My eyes flowed to his body instead. His traps stood high and imposing, the thick chords of muscle running from high on his strong neck down to his shoulders. He was broad to begin with but it was augmented by the awesome size of his round powerful shoulders. The slope of those turrets led right to his veiny biceps, which, with his arms bent, bulged as if competing for space on his body. His shoulders and biceps were so big that they seemed almost the size of his pecs they sat beside, and those were incredible in their own right. His chest was so built, with so little fat, that you could see the fibers of them ripple with his breathing. His nipples stood low on his chest, pushed down by the bugling muscles.

Next I drank in the sight of his perfect core. His abs stood out, hard and defined. I quickly counted six and knew there were a couple more hiding behind his resting arms. The definition was incredible, especially given that he sat slightly hunched over with his forearms resting on his legs. And his legs. So thick. So powerful. Larger than any of his other muscles. I felt drawn to them. I remembered those legs pounding against me last night. I remembered sitting on them earlier in the day, squirming against them as I kissed Gabriel. Even his calves looked incredible - large and defined.

THAT is a man. Oh god you want to say no to him? Are you crazy, girl? The feminine voice was back.

His arms blocked my view of what lay between his legs. I licked my lips.

"Why do you come in so rudely, Mishel? Just to stare?"

The words broke my reverie. I shook my head, clearing it. Then I looked up at Gabriel's face again, blushing. "I...uhh..."

It took me a couple seconds of floundering before I remembered why I had come.

"I...this...this is..." I paused, reconsidering my approach. "Why are my things in the other room Gabriel?"

"It is your room, why should your things not be there?" He asked seriously.

"But...this..." I gestured at the room around us, speaking in a quiet voice "...was my room."

"It was." he replied simply. "Now, it is my room Mishel."

"But...I..."

Gabriel stood and I cut off as if responding to an unspoken command.

My gaze immediately dropped. His cock hung, thick and heavy, swinging between his legs. The shaft was slightly narrower at the base and widened noticeably in the middle-thick, full and ripe-then narrowed again slightly just before the meaty, bulbous tip. The cock was darker at the base then turned lighter at a line across the thickest portion. It was beautiful. My mouth immediately watered. That cock had done incredible things to me last night. Brought me to places I couldn't ever have imagined. That cock worked miracles.

My passion for him threatened to overwhelm me. My knees grew weak as my instinct to get on the ground in front of him almost took over.

Let go. Get on your knees. Godddd you're so luckyyy!

I fought it off, pushing down the voice and tensing my legs to force myself to stand.

As Gabriel walked towards me I straightened my back, pressing out my chest, and with tremendous effort, ripped my eyes off his cock back to his face. Shoulders back, I stared at him defiantly.

Gabriel just smirked as he passed me, grabbing my upper arm.

"Ow!" I protested in a whiney voice, his vice-like grip hurting my arm.

He paid me no heed and brought me to the stool that sat on one side of his room, where he sat. This was his painting stool.

He sat, and pulled me to my knees in front of him.

"What are you do..." I tried to object.

But with one hand he grabbed the hair at the back of my head, and with the other he grabbed his cock. He pointed the head at my mouth, and pushed it in, cutting off my question.

I felt the head slide past my lips and onto my tongue. He had never done this before. Not this quickly. Not this forcefully. This seemed new.

The feel of his cock in your mouth though - said the sexy feminine voice in my head, it grew louder, as if occupying more of my brain - that's not new. Suck it! Mmmmm suck itttttt girl!

The sensation of wrapping my lips around his insanely large shaft. The familiar salty sweetness. The ridges and edges of his cock I'd grown to know so well. Despite all my plans, my protests, my shame - I began to suck, my tongue spread out to cover and lick the base of his cock. My hands rose to go to his legs to anchor me as I prepared to bob up and down. I forgot about everything else around me, now that Gabriel's beautiful cock was in my mouth again.

Where it belongs...

"You gave yourself to me last night, Mishel." Gabriel said, holding my head still, impaled on his cock, preventing me from beginning my worship. "I will have you when I want, as I want." I looked up at him and he chuckled. "This is a nice outfit for my slut to wear as I fuck her face. Like I am fucking the boss at work, yes?" he chuckled again.

Tears formed up in my eyes as I absorbed his words, staring up at him along his hard, manly, perfect body. My outfit hadn't given me any power or control. Wrapped around his cock, starting up at this massive man's muscular perfection, I realized the folly of my plan. How could you ever have any power over this god of a man? The voice said.

These thoughts faded away as he began using my head and mouth as his personal fuck thing. He pulled me up and down on his cock, over and over, with increasing speed. His cock grew and grew and I felt exhilarated as I always did, feeling him harden in my mouth. Finally, he was at glorious full mast and I was forced almost to rise from my knees so as to be able to reach the tip. By this point, my hands gripped his legs as he sat. I could feel his power, and was powerless to resist. I could do nothing to stop or slow him. You wouldn't do anything if you could. You love this. You LOVE this.

Faster and faster he went as I began to moan wantonly on his cock. I felt the heat building as the friction increased and as Gabriel's rod heated with the ever increasing blood flow it received. I knew he was getting close now, his cock, impossibly, expanding even more as it prepared to make its deposit into me. Knowing the end was close, I was beginning to fall dizzy with the speed and ferocity of my forced head bobs when suddenly Gabriel pulled me off his cock.

Bleary eyed, confused and panting hard, I looked up and saw Gabriel holding up something to my mouth. I looked at them - two small white pills.

"No more coffee secrets, Mishel," he said, bringing the hormones to my lips. I made no objection as he slipped them into my mouth. I closed my lips and was about to swallow when he spoke again. "Not yet."

He shoved his cock back in my mouth and stood up, holding my head in place. Then he began pounding into my face, deep and hard. I looked up at his glorious body through the tears welling up as he fucked my throat. I gazed at his abs tensing with each thrust, his shoulders and arms huge and defined with his building orgasm.

After just a few thrust his cock exploded into me, his cum flowing down my throat and carrying the pills with it. I drank and drank.

I emptied Gabriel's cock, luxuriating in the thick delicious cum flowing into me. As the flow lessened I became aware of Gabriel's hand on my head, petting it. I looked up to see him smiling down on me.

"Very good girl," he said. He reached down and lifted me up effortlessly, his cock popping out of my mouth. He set me down on his lap. I felt dazed, confused, and still incredibly horny. I was so small sitting on him, so thin and delicate on top of this pillar of power, this russian wolf. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb, surveying my face, and then ran his finger down to my cleavage, his eyes following. "Yes, very good girl indeed." he said softly. He began to kiss me and I was helpless to resist. My arms went around his neck as I held tight to him, reveling in the taste of his mouth and the feel of his lips against mine.

I lost myself in the kiss and the feel of his arms holding me tight and secure. He began fondling my ass and tits and I felt a climax growing. I kissed him harder, more desperately. His finger ran between my ass cheeks and began to stimulate me. It took nothing more - I whimpered as I climaxed, still kissing my wolf.

Minutes later, I finally pulled back from the kisses, which had lessened in intensity and turned into soft regular kissing. I was still fully clothed, sitting atop a naked Gabriel. I could barely remember the activities since I'd come in the room. My mind worked to catch up.

"That was nice, yes? You see? If you are bad, there is punishment. If you are good, there is reward."

"I...what?"

"You must be trained. But you will learn. You are slower than most, yes. But you learn."

I shook my head, not really understanding.

"It is okay, do not think too hard. I see thinking is hard for you." He kissed me again and I returned his kisses gently, my arms still wrapped around his thick neck.

He stood, still holding me, then placed me down on the chair he just vacated. I took in his body as he yawned, observing as his abs stretched out and became more defined. He turned and my eyes took in his flared back and then his taught, muscular rump and powerful legs. My god, has there ever been a more perfect specimen? The women in my head wondered. I realized I was drooling and wiped my chin and shut my mouth.

"Make me breakfast, Mishel." Gabriel said without looking at me.

I shook my head, trying to clear it. Breakfast? What?

He turned to me. "Mishel. I expect you to be a good girl from now on. Now - breakfast."

I was still extremely confused but I turned to leave, walking out of...Gabriel's...room without another word.

----

Surprisingly, I really enjoyed making Gabriel breakfast. I was an avid cook (or had been before the pandemic) but had barely made anything in months. Jennifer and I used to host meals and I would always cook up a storm, enjoying the reactions and impressions of our guests to my food.

Cooking for Gabriel was different, more humiliating, yes, but also more...intimate. I had found bacon, eggs, and some vegetables in the fridge and decided to make a frittata for us. While I was cooking, Gabriel came and sat down at the kitchen table, looking at his phone. Clearly, he was waiting on me to serve him, which was grating. But I wasn't going to put up a fight just then...not after recent events. I set the table in front of him as the frittata cooked, and served him some OJ I found in the fridge as well. When I brought out the dish, with a stack of toast on the side, I could tell from his reaction he was impressed, though he didn't say anything. He had probably just been expecting scrambled eggs and bacon or something.

I served him a piece and watched while he took his first bite. His face lit up. "Mishel. This is very good." My heart swelled. I was filled with a giddy satisfaction, to a surprising degree. "Thanks, Gabriel." I replied warmly, turning to my own dish. We ate contendely and I smiled when Gabriel asked for seconds and thirds (I only had a small piece myself of course, but it was good).

"Ahhhh." Gabriel sighed as he pushed the dish away. "Vkusno." I raised an eyebrow at him and he grinned. "Delicious." He explained.

I smiled and grabbed the dishes, bringing them to the sink. I wasn't sure why I was doing the dishes - I had cooked the meal after all - but I expected Gabriel would want it that way, what with his archaic notions of gender roles...Was I really thinking this way though?

No, even when I hosted meals with Jennifer I did the dishes in lieu of the guests of course. This was just a force of habit...

Suddenly, I felt Gabriel's huge form press up behind me. His hands ran down my arms and his fingers interlocked with mine. He hugged me with my own hands. I sighed, enveloped by his huge body, and leaned back into him without thinking. His lips brushed my cheek and I allowed my head to roll back onto his shoulder. He ran kisses up and down my neck. It felt wonderful, intimate, romantic. My heart fluttered. "MMmmmmmm" said the smooth feminine voice in my head. But wait...had I moaned out loud too?

He turned my chin towards his face and smiled down at me. "Good girl." he said. Then he kissed me deeply. I definitely moaned this time, grinding my ass into him.

He broke the kiss. As he stepped back I felt the loss to my core. The safety of his body left. He slapped my ass and left the kitchen.

After some deep breaths, I returned to the dishes. I thought I heard some girlish giggling in my head.

----

Over the next couple weeks, Gabriel continued to assert his dominance over me. I oscillated between moments of anger and stubbornness, and moments of weakness and horniness. The female voice in my head-the one that had begun the morning after Gabriel first fucked me-waxed and waned. She was often soft or timid, but sometimes became powerful and insistent, even seeming to take over all my thoughts and actions at the most extreme of those times.