All Comments on 'Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 07'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story, im so jealous of Mishi.

Please bring Jessica back and see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perfect xx

saracdtvsaracdtvabout 3 years ago

I love this story, all of it's twists and turns. The ultimate twist would be if the whole thing was orchestrated by Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So hot! I live you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please tell me this isn’t the end. I’ve really been hoping for a chapter where Jennifer comes back and finds out about the transformation that has occurred.

freyafertilityfreyafertilityabout 3 years ago

This is a perfect story. I can’t get enough. I AM Mishi!

JgsexyJgsexyabout 3 years ago

I am making breakfast for you and hoping you will feed me my pills with your warm cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hottest sex ever. Envy doesn’t even describe how I feel.

SissyTaraSissyTaraabout 3 years ago

Absolutely great. Very hot. This is one of my favorite series on Literotica.💕

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm loving this story. I'm looking forward to seeing Jessica's return and the conclusion of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best. The slow seduction and domination of a smaller roommate by a much more larger one during the Covid-19 down is really hot. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to know how Jess takes it that her bf is now gabs GF and if they all get it on?!?

StudiesHaveShownStudiesHaveShownover 2 years ago

I hope this isn't the end. I really enjoyed every word of the build up to each chapter. My mind wished you to go in certain directions, yet you took me to a place that became more rewarding, while improving on my wishes. Very, very well put. The inclusion of the other voice was especially welcome. Leaving it here would allow us to formulate our own fantasy, but by judging from the comments....we hope that you weave your magic and continue to flesh out this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was looking forward for Jennifer to watch her “bestie” getting fucked by the stud, so disappointed, but overall i loved everything, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please come back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg PLEASD come back. I need more of your stories in my life. I love Gabriel even more than Ryan and I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am a fan of this tale. I would love a finish from him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Truly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It as great. I wish I were her. But we needed to see Jennifer come back to see her boyfriend as another man’s girlfriend !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG that was absolutely fabulous!! The slow build was tortuous, much like Mishels static impalement sessions. The payout at the end was so worth the hellish wait though. By the climax I was every bit as delirious as she was for it to finally happen. This is the first time I have commented on a story after reading on here for years and I don't think I've ever been more jealous of the main character!! I was hoping for Jennifer to walk in and see her "boyfriend" submitting and being ravaged by this god of a man and his monster horse cock though!!

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Petabout 1 year ago

As a big fan of slow seductive manipulation, this story hit every note! Absolutely brilliant and one of my favourite stories of this kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Soo soo goooood I loved it you pulled me in from the start truly remarkable!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So is any of this real? I mean is Gabriel pursuing a true relationship here or is this just about dominating someone so completely with the protag as his target?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mishel tried so hard to reassert herself, making sure her makeup was perfect and wearing that nice outfit, with the tight leather skirt, sexy blouse, and stilettos, but Gabriel easily dominated her, just grabbing her head and shoving his fat cock into her mouth. No wonder she lost her resolve and wound up submissively swallowing his load.

DawnTransDawnTrans3 months ago

Your writing is a favorite of mine. I love how you marquise the subjects into feminine submissives. Been too long we need more stories from you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES