Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But my mind could still choose what to do with that information. Not long ago my body had wanted Jennifer - so things could change.

I had to accept what was happening now, yes. But I didn't need to give in to my every urge.

I went about my day. Gabriel didn't interact with me too much for most of the day. I dropped off his breakfast in bed and he didn't make me suck him off as usual. He also didn't fondle my ass later when I prepared him lunch and dinner, which was his usual habit.

In fact, he didn't demand anything from me. I tried to focus on this as being a good thing. But...

You idiotttt. You'd better not have gone and fucked this up. Velikiy is the best thing that's ever happened to you. He's the best thing that could ever happen to anyone! And for some fucking unknown reason, he wanted YOU!

I tried to suppress the voice. But it was difficult. Her words stung. And they scared me.

He still makes you take those pills every day. Maybe that's something. Maybe he's still interested. She was right - Gabriel made me take them in front of him each morning. But he makes you use water. Oh god wouldn't you rather wash it down with his delicious cum again. MMmmmm...

I shook my head, trying to clear my mind.

After dinner, Gabriel turned on the TV again. "Mishi, here." he commanded.

I walked over and he patted on his lap.

"I...umm...again, Velikiy?"

He just looked at me blankly.

I started to sweat and tremble. No, I couldn't do it again.

But he just looked at me. Who could stand in the way of that stare. Who could resist his will.

Wearing a short skirt and a tank top gave him easy access to my ass. So after I'd mounted he easily slipped his monster back into my ass.

I moaned as he slid in. "OHhhhhh Velikiyyyyy." Sooooo Deeeeeeep.

As the night before, the next nearly two hours were absolute torture. By the end I was again blubbering incoherently, having failed yet again to convince him to fuck my brains out.

The female voice in my head was equal parts livid and horny. As I cried myself to sleep that night yet again, I wondered if I was completely in control of my mind. I felt confused. I was growing unsure as to whether the new female voice was really mine. She seemed to dictate my thoughts more and more the past few days. I sobbed, denying these urges. She just told me how pathetic I was. Told me it was time just to give in.

I was tired the next morning due to lack of sleep. But the voice had faded overnight. I didn't feel as refreshed as the prior morning, but I once again felt more in control of myself and my faculties.

Until Gabriel stuck his cock up my ass for another two hours that night. And once he was in, he didn't move an inch. Only on the third night of this did I realize how incredible it was that he stayed hard the entire time. How was that even possible. Oh god, what a stud.

Those rational thoughts faded, however, as I drifted into a lust-filled madness.

This went on for over two weeks. Each day I felt less and less in control of myself. I grew more and more desperate for Gabriel's cock. It became an all consuming obsession. In a strangely masochistic way, I looked forward to it. I knew that each night it would be horrible and bring utter madness. But those seconds...those few seconds of Gabriel's long hard cock slipping onto me. They were pure heaven.

I grew able to easily take him to the hilt as well, something I was irrationally proud of...or at least the female in my head was.

I tried to summon the effort to fight. To resist. But those thoughts grew more and more fleeting. I would try to grab hold of them, only for the female voice to talk me out of it.

Would this ever end? Would he ever take the next step? Did I want that? Of course we want that, idiot. Gabriel is heaven. His beautiful body and enormous cock are all a girl could ever hope for.

I continued to cook and do other household tasks for Gabriel, even waking up early to make him breakfast, but he no longer flirted with me or touched me. We didn't have our sessions either. Only the cock sessions each night.

I began watching Gabriel all the time. I couldn't help but stare at him constantly. His broad frame. The way all his shirts tightened around his chest and biceps. The way his back muscles rippled with almost any movement. And the outline of his anaconda. I stared at it constantly. So big. So magical.

But he showed no interest in me.

This...this was what I had wanted...

No it fucking isn't, stop lying to yourself you pathetic slut.

One day, almost three weeks into Gabriel's static cock sessions, something finally snapped.

------

On a rainy day, Gabriel announced that instead of his normal run and outdoor exercise routine, he'd just work out in the apartment. At the time he said this, I was sitting on the couch reading magazines - home and garden, and people.

Gabriel soon reentered the living room and put his yoga mat and resistance bands on the floor.

I glanced up as he began working out. He wore a tight dry fit shirt and athletic shorts that went only halfway down his thick thighs. Mmmmm... I smiled at him but he didn't look at me. So I just admired his body as he began his workout, feeling my face grow hot. He was...magnificent.

He started with a long and crisp series of push ups, sit ups, squats and dips. Next, he executed an unbelievable number of pull ups using only his fingertips on the top of a door frame for leverage. Incredible. I stared, awed at his power. He used the resistance bands to do bicep curls and tricep extensions. I moaned softly as he extended his arms above his head, his back, shoulders and arms flaring with raw power.

I...I tried to turn back to my book...but I physically could not. I could not tear my eyes off of Gabriel.

His shirt grew more and more damp as his exercises progressed. Finally, he peeled it off.

I gasped. His body was a sculpture. I'd never seen his muscles as large and full as they were now. He bulged everywhere with power and definition, seeming to take up half the room with his sheer mass. He was an adonis as I had never seen or known to exist. He was perfect.

"Oh my goddddd." I moaned in a high pitched voice. Gabriel ignored me and continued his workout.

I...this wasn't me...I couldn't lose contr...Shhhhhh. Just look at Velikiy. Look at that beautiful, perfect man.

I stared, licking my lips. His next exercise involved jumping and his dauntingly huge cock flew up and pressed against his tight athletic shorts with every jump. How did it not hang out of the bottom. Did it?

Mmmmm yes. Oh god he fucked us with that. Oh god he could do it again. If you would just stop being an idiot. Oh god he's so incredible.

But...he wouldn't fuck me again...would he? Was it too late...? The thought was a crushing one.

We need to do something about it. I...she thought.

I continued to stare at the intoxicating scene of the half-naked, muscled, horse-hung god before me.

Just look at him. Look at how perfect he is.

I did. I couldn't tear my eyes away.

Now...let's go.

Finally, with purpose ringing through my head, I managed to rise off of the couch and walk slowly out of the room. I never stopped looking at Gabriel though and was only able to turn my head when a wall obstructed my view of him.

My heart pounded as I moved quickly to my room and my closet. I was currently wearing a fashionable, yet unexciting, flowery dress.

I stopped. What was I...was I...Don't think. Just do.

I listened to the voice, pushing away my thoughts. Thinking too hard could be dangerous...It could get in the way of...Mmmm Velikiy's muscles and cockkkkk.

I changed quickly into an outfit I'd been eyeing for some time. Gabriel had bought this for me just before the first movie session. It was a two-piece outfit. It consisted of (i) a black top, with a cutout between my breasts, exposing the inside of my cleavage, with sexy criss-crossing pieces of fabric across the gab that accentuated my growing bust; and (ii) a tight black minisirt that hugged my waist and ass beautifully, accentuating my curves. I then pulled on black thigh-high stockings, glorying in their smoothness along my shapely legs. I slipped on heels and looked at the mirror. I had done my makeup not long ago so it needed no touch ups. An extremely sexy and obviously horny young woman looked back at me.

Perfect. Get out there.

But...

Get. Out. There. Think about his body. His cock!

I did, picturing him in my head. I turned towards the door and my legs started moving, my heart pounding in my chest.

When I got to the living room, Velikiy was on his back on the floor, using the resistance bands in a complicated way so as to mimic a bench press. His chest expanded and grew hard with the effort. Staring at him, I almost stumbled and fell. My legs felt weak.

As I recovered, he looked at me and cocked an eyebrow, taking a break to rest back on his elbows. He was so...perfect. His chest rose and fell softly, his abs and pecs as defined as cobblestones. Beautiful, sexy, perfect cobblestones.

Show him.

With his eyes on me, I swayed into the room, accentuating my hips with each step. Once in front of him, I spun slowly to give him a view of me, like he liked. I pushed out my chest and ass for him, wanting him to appreciate me. Needing his approval.

As I turned back to him he was nodding his head appreciatively. Yesssss.

On your knees.

I did so, going to the ground and crawling the rest of the way to him, trying to press my cleavage together with my arms as I stared into the endless pools of his eyes.

I had never done this before. Every other encounter we'd had had been at Gabriel's prompting. Though my resistance had lessened as time had gone on, I'd never been the aggressor. I'd never been the one to initiate a sexual experience with him. But before, I'd been able to rely on him pushing me along. Now, though, he had stopped. Now it was up to me. If I wanted him, I needed to make it happen.

But what about...SHUT UP. DON'T THINK. LOOK AT HIM. LOOK AT HIMMMM. DO YOU REALLY WANT HIM TO NEVER FUCK YOU AGAIN!?!? COULD YOU REALLY LIVE WITHOUT HIS COCK???

No...I needed this...

I reached his legs and crawled up them, squeezing and feeling the amazing strength of his calves and then...his intoxicatingly thick and powerful quads. I moaned softly.

"What is it that you think you are doing, Mishi?" Velikiy asked, his voice brimming with authority.

"What do you think I'm doing, Velikiy?"

Internally, I started in surprise. That was her voice that I had spoken aloud. No...it's not "her" voice, silly. I thought. It's my voice.

I ran my hand up and down Velikiy's thick muscular thighs. I looked and could see the outline of his glorious cock. My head was fuzzy, as if filled with a hazy cloud. Gabriel's cock. It was right there. It was what I'd been waiting for. My whole life...

"Hmmm..." Velikiy rumbled in his low baritone. He extended a finger and ran it down my cheek. I turned my head and kissed his hand. He stuck the finger in my mouth and I sucked obligingly.

"I see." He said. He stood, and straightened. I stayed on my knees though, staring up at him, my eyes wide. He was massive - more than twice my size. A pillar of muscle, manliness and power.

He grinned at me and I whimpered, smiling nervously back. He ran his hand through my long sleek hair - it went well past my shoulders now.

He pulled my head into his crotch and I felt his thick member press against my cheek. I moaned, breathing him in. It was intoxicating.

He held me tight there, not letting me get any separation to do anything other than breath and run my hands up and down his tree trunk legs. I closed my eyes. Mmmmmm...On my knees in front of him. This felt so...amazing...

Finally, his grip relented and I began to kiss the thick meaty outline of his cock through his pants. I moaned at the feel of it against my lips. His exercise shorts provided only a thin separation and through them I could even make out the thick veins of his cock with my lips and tongue. One of my hands continued to rub up and down his powerful thigh, while the other moved to his incredibly long shaft.

"MMmmm...so big..." I moaned.

Velikiy chuckled. "This is good. You have finally accepted yourself, Mishi. Learned your place."

"Mmmmm...yes Velikiy." I agreed eagerly between kissing his shaft, exalting in the feeling of it hardening in my hands and against my lips.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me away from his cock. I whimpered, trying to push my face closer to it again.

He tsked. "Do you want to pull it out?" he asked.

"God yessss" the female voice begged.

"Then you must tell me who you are."

I looked up at him, understanding. "I am Mishel, Velikiy."

"Yes. You have always been Mishel. Your entire life. Michael was just a cover, a fake. Michael is gone. In fact, he never was."

I nodded along, understanding. Believing. He's right.

"Good. And who do you belong to?" he continued.

"Goddd, I belong to you. Only youuuuu." I moaned, pawing at him pathetically.

He smiled. A true smile. A proud smile. He rubbed the top of my head "Very, very good girl, Mishi. Finally you understand."

My heart practically burst with joy. I smiled back at him from my knees, radiating with happiness and pride.

Then, his hands went to his hips as he looked at me expectantly.

My smile faded as my focus shifted again. I stared at it. His cock had grown hard and now strained against his thin shorts. Slowly, reverently, I moved my hands to his body. I ran them along his beautiful abs, feeling the power and incredible definition of his core. I sighed.

My old voice was saying something in the back of my head. I shoved it down. Who cared what he wanted.

My hands reached his shorts and I pressed them around his cock, outlining it perfectly. I squeaked at it's size. Sooo biggggg. Again I kissed it, pressing my lips hard against the thick, powerful tool. My lips traced it up and down and I licked its outline again and again.

Suddenly, I couldn't wait any longer. I raised my hands to the waist of his shorts. I looked up and was rewarded with another view of his beautiful body, filling my vision. He smiled at me encouragingly and I grinned back.

I pulled down and revealed the thick base of his cock. I moaned as more and more of it came into view. As always, it took longer than expected to reveal it all. How was it that I was still amazed by its size, after having it in my hands and in my mouth so many times.

Finally it sprung free, whipping up and hitting me in my chin. I squealed and took it in my hands. My heart beat rapidly, excitedly. It was so big. So beautiful. So perfect. A gift from god. A gift from Velikiy.

I lifted it, feeling it's intense weight, and stared up at the underside, Velikiy's body in the background. Oh god what a stud.

I didn't waste time with a hand job. I needed it closer. I needed it inside me.

I licked the underside of Velikiy's cock, starting at the base and spreading out my tongue as much as I could. MMmmmm he tasted incredible. The bumps and ridges of his thick engorged member were familiar to me now. Wonderfully familiar. Finally, I reached the head and licked right to the salty tip. I drew back, preparing myself.

Velikiy spoke. "You must not again deny what you are, Mishi. You must not ever again deny the truth. That you live only for me. Only for my cock."

I nodded up at him rapidly. "Yes, Velikiy. Never again." I waited, but no voice in my head objected.

I smiled up at Velikiy adoringly. I felt tears in my eyes.

Then, still looking at his handsome commanding face, I opened my mouth wide and pushed onto his cock.

Oh god yes.

The instant the head of Velikiy's beautiful cock touched my tongue I felt a sense of euphoria, like a rush of endorphins that were waiting on this very moment.

The velvety feel of the head slipped to the back of my mouth, followed by the hard thick shaft. I closed my eyes and moaned, closing my lips around his cock, feeling the thin slippery skin against my lips. It filled my entire mouth, cheek to cheek and roof to tongue. So thickkkkk.

Inside my mouth, I swirled my tongue around the massive head of his cock, then licked up and down the slit, trying to stick my tongue inside. The delicious saltiness overwhelmed my senses and I shuddered, almost climaxing on the spot before gaining control of myself.

I looked up to find Velikiy smiling down at me. Again I felt a sense of intense pride and joy at that expression. Towering over me with his bulging muscles, he truly was a god.

Looking up into his handsome face, I continued my worship of his cock. I took it out of my mouth and stroked it fast with both hands. Incredibly, they both fit along his shaft with plenty of room to spare. Velikiy was at full mast now - so thick I couldn't touch my fingers together around his cock. Looking up and down his hard perfect body, I was overwhelmed by his power and virility. I had a desperate desire to please this man. Finally I was doing so again. After waiting for so long. I leaned in again, licking up and down the bottom and sides of the massive member,, peppering it with kisses before plunging it back into my waiting mouth. Breaking eye contact, it took it deep. Deeper. Deeeeeper, snaking the monster down my throat.

I was rewarded with a happy groan from Velikiy, which only made me redouble my efforts.

"This is good, Mishi. You embrace yourself."

It was true. I had never truly let go like this before. With my mouth and throat full to bursting with cock and my hands sliding up and down Velikiy's stone columns for legs, my inhibitions, worries and hesitations bled away. I felt only lust, adoration and pleasure. It felt wondeerrrffuuulllllll.

For a time, Velikiy allowed me the simple and wonderful privilege of worshiping his cock, and I lost myself in the task. I wanted to know every ridge, every bump, every inch of slippery delicious cock. I wanted my tongue to memorize the taste of him, from the tip of his cock to the base of his shaft to his huge beautiful balls, which each filled my mouth on their own.

As I worshipped him, Velikiy whispered to me about how well I was doing and how proud he was of me. His words enveloped me, drew me closer, like a warm blanket. I wanted to be nowhere else but here, between his legs.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of pure cock bliss, Velikiy finally told me to stand up. Only then did I realize that we had somehow wandered to the couch - I did not recall moving. But Gabriel was sitting on the couch, with me kneeling between his legs. Gabriel was completely naked now. I drank in his body as I stepped back to give him room to stand.

"Now Mishi. You will not hold back any longer, yes?"

I nodded enthusiastically, answering in my new voice. "Yes, Velikiy. I will never resist you again. It was...silly...to ever have tried."

He smiled at me mischievously. "Good, now you will see what you have missed. Now you discover the pleasure in obeying."

My heart raced.

He stepped to me and lifted me up easily, cradling me in his huge arms. I giggled and smiled up at him, running my fingers lightly along his broad and chiseled chest. I leaned up and kissed him as he walked towards his bedroom, filled with excitement and anticipation. I felt so small in the arms of this adonis. So safe and protected. I temporarily lost myself in his lips and muscles.

As we entered his room, he put me down and sat on the edge of his bed, he grabbed his phone and started playing some smooth music.

He looked at me and grinned. "Will you dance for me, now. My krasivaya."

I arched an eye at him, grinning slyly.

"It means beautiful."

My grin expanded into a wide smile. That this perfect creature, this god of a man thought I was beautiful...my chest swelled with pride.