Roommates on Lockdown Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began swaying to the music. I had always been rhythmic - I'd wanted to move to music my entire life. But I'd never been good at dancing with girls. I had no desire to lead, to dominate. Now I knew why. But I could lose myself in music, allowing it to move my body.

And now, standing before Velikiy, I did so. Only, now I had hips. Now I had breasts. Now I had an ASSSS. Thanks to this beautiful man. Who knew what was best for me and made it happen. I swayed for him, showing off the curves he gave me. I watched his eyes as he scanned my body. I saw appreciation there. I swayed my ass for him - I knew it looked amazing in this miniskirt. I knew I had a better ass and legs than Jennifer ever had (for some reason I continued to compare myself to her).

I moved towards his lap seductively, bending to show him cleavage, then kissing him slowly. I broke the kiss and turned away from him to rest my ass in his lap, grinding into him. Mmmmm his thick cock snaked between my ass cheeks and up my back. I moaned.

I continued the lap dance, embracing my feminine nature as I never had before. I felt like a goddess, seducing my god. The feeling was intoxicating. Never had I felt more at home in my skin as I did now.

Velikiy was apparently enjoying himself too because he grabbed my ass cheeks and started squeezing. I moaned and giggled.

"MMMmmmm this ass. I have always loved it. And it has gotten only better, Mishi."

"Yes Velikiy. Thanks to you."

"Ah, but you must take credit as well. I know you have been doing the squats every night. And applying the creams."

I blushed but it was true. For months I had been sculpting my ass, telling myself it was for the "job." That was all bullshit of course. It was always for him.

"Who's ass is this, Mishi?"

I didn't even hesitate. No other answer even occurred to me. "It's your ass, Velikiy." I moaned as he squeezed.

"Mmmm, yes. That's right."

"Only yours, always."

"To do with whatever I please."

"Anything, Velikyyyy." I moaned.

"Yessss. You are MINE." He growled and suddenly turned me around. His POWER was astounding. He manipulated me like a ragdoll.

I now faced him, sitting on his lap, my legs straddling his body. Velikiy's cock snaked up between my legs, pressing into my stomach. I moaned, moving my hands to it, sliding them up and down the impossibly long shaft. Veliky continued to squeeze my ass, with even more intensity now. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss. PASSION permeated his lips, his body, his hands. I'd felt his power before but this passion was incredible. And I returned it in kind, kissing him and stroking him desperately, my enthusiasm, my impatience growing.

Our kiss broke and we both breathed hard. Incredibly, Velikiy seemed as winded as I was. His eyes bore into me with more than just the commanding intensity of our past experiences. He seemed desperate as well. A raw eagerness radiated from him, a greed, a thirst. Oh goddddd did he want me as desperately as I wanted him. Unlikely that that was possible. But still.

I moaned. "I can't wait any longer, Velikiy." I raised up on his lap, staring into his eyes. He didn't object as I aimed his cock at my ass. Instead, he grabbed my shorts from behind and ripped them open. The pieces of the skirt flew apart like paper and I gasped. He kept doing that!

Of course I didn't care. He kept my panties on so I pulled the g string aside. I had to practically stand fully up just to be above the tip of his cock.

Then, finally, magically, I lowered onto him.

OOOhhhhhhhhh. Yeessssss.

Velikiy's monster cock entered me and my body exploded with pleasure. Incredibly, I no longer felt any pain from him entering me. At the same time, even after weeks of being statically impaled on his cock, it still felt unbelievably huge inside of me. The angle also felt new, wonderfully so. I'd been faced away from him these past weeks, but now I sat facing him and I felt the curve of his cock point towards my stomach inside of me as it went deeper and deeper. I looked down, expecting to see its impression pressing out from my flat stomach. I was surprised I didn't. I didn't fully understand how he fit inside me now-tiny body. It felt like I had a can of pringles inside me, only it was Velikiy's perfect, engorged, throbbing cock. I could feel his heartbeat through it!

After an eternity of sliding on, I felt my ass cheeks come to rest against his legs. I let out a long sigh and leaned forward to kiss Velikiy deeply.

"Fuck me now, Velikiy." I whispered between kisses. "Please, no more waiting."

He obliged.

His strong hands gripped my ass and he easily raised me up. The friction of his rod sliding out of me was intoxicating. Yesssss. I knew what was coming, I wanted it. I needed it. As he slid further out of me I felt emptier and emptier, less complete without his cock inside of me. Finally, he held me at the top of his cock, with just the head inside. He flexed and even just the tip expanding made me moan in pleasure. "FUckkkk don't tease me. Fuck me you studddd!!"

He slammed me down and the entire length of his glorious cock thrust into me. My ass slapped into his lap.

"OH FUCKKKK"

Then he raised me up fast and did it again, and again and again. "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK"

My hands roamed his strong perfect body as he dominated my ass. I gloried in his flexing muscles as he manhandled me. His huge pecs and shoulders engorged with power as he lifted me then rippled as he pulled me down. Over and over and over.

I moaned and screamed in ecstasy. I felt that I should be doing more, that I had to prove my enthusiasm and devotion. I began lifting my ass up and down on top of him without him, rocking my hips back and forth. Ohhhhh. It hit different spots.

Velikiy allowed me to take over. I rocked my hips on top of him. It wasn't the full-dicking that he had just been doing, but it still felt incredible as he slid back and forth, deep inside of me. With his hands now freed, he moved them to my breasts. As was his style, he didn't simply pull my shirt down, he ripped it down the middle like it was paper. I wouldn't have any clothes left at this rate! But I wasn't mad. I squealed in pleasure. His passion and power was such a turn on. I loved it. He took my full breasts in his hands. They had now grown to a large "c cup", growing substantially in size even just in the past few weeks. He began sucking and licking on my nipples and I moaned. "Yesssss. Oh god yesss. Oh god Velikiyyy..."

God, my nipples had always been sensitive, but this was something entirely different. His lips on my breast drove me wild and I held his head tight to my breasts. "Oh fuck yes yes. Yesssss." I moaned.

His fucking and sucking continued and eventually he moved his mouth off my breasts and kissed up my body, peppering my collarbone and then my neck. He sucked HARD on my neck and I gasped in pain and pleasure as I continued to gyrate on his impossibly long cock. He was marking me as his. I loved it.

He finished his hickey and I tilted my face down to his mouth, kissing him hard. I kissed him desperately, thirstily. His kisses were passionate and dominating. His tongue took control, just like the rest of him. I reveled in the taste of him, pressing my body hard against him as he stood up, bringing me with him, supporting my ass with his huge hands as I wrapped my legs around his torso. Incredibly, he continued to fuck me, while holding me in the air. I didn't even understand how he continued but he did. OHhhhhh he did.

Velikiy fucked deep into me, replacing the frantic tempo I had been setting with deliciously long, steady and regular thrusts. Each thrust was POWER, as I felt his shoulders, biceps pecs and abs flex with the effort of holding me up and pounding into me. I melted into his hard body, feeling it's glorious power as he dominated me. I was so tiny pressed against him. He was so BIG, so HARD, so POWERFUL, so INCREDIBLE.

Even now, amidst our pleasure, he was in control of himself. The way he fucked me proved it. His tempo didn't increase. He kissed me again and squeezed my ass HARD. I could FEEL his passion. But he pounded and pounded and pounded me methodically. It was like falling into a trance. Sliding out, briefly pausing, thrusting hard and powerful but not overfly fast, moaning wantonly, pausing, then sliding out again.

Slide, pause, thrust, moan, pause

Slide, pause, thrust, moan, pause

Slide, pause, thrust, moan, pause

He stopped kissing me and pulled his face away from mine. I looked from one of his beautiful eyes to the other, and he spoke. "Now. It is time that you truly let go, Mishi. No remnant can remain. We will remove Michael from you forever."

I moaned. "Yess Gabriel. Velikiy. Oh god please." A tiny voice in the back of my head whimpered and I SHOVED it down. "Fuck me Velikiy. FUCK MEEE."

Velikiy lifted me off his cock and I screamed in desperation. I needed him INSIDE of me! But he simply turned me around and thrust back into me, promptin another scream. Now he, somehow, held me suspending in the air facing away from him. One of his strong hands was wrapped around an ass cheek, and the other was holding me up by my shoulder. And his cock. His cock deep inside me held me aloft as well.

And, suspending me in the air with raw power, he continued his calm, intoxicating fucking. He picked up the tempo now though.

Slide, thrust, moan, pause

Slide, thrust, moan, pause

Slide, thrust, moan, pause

"Yesss. YES. YESSSS. OH GOD YESSS." My screaming was out of rhythm with his thrusts but I couldn't help it. The edges of my vision had started to go white and my pleasure began to crescendo - no longer separated between thrusts. The small whimper in my mind grew quieter and I gloried in it. YESSS FUCK MEEE. I thought in my new voice.

Faster again. Still regular though, methodical.

Slide, thrust, moan

Slide, thrust, moan

Slide, thrust, moan

"You must take over Mishi. You must take it all. Your entire mind must be Mishi."

"YESsssss Velikiyyyy. OHHH. Just don't stoppppp. OHHH Please never stoppppp!!" The whimpering was only a vague buzzing, an annoyance. Velikiy improved his tempo AND his power. He started fucking me fast now, and SOOO hard. His motions out were still steady though.

Slide, THRUST

Slide, THRUST

Slide, THRUST

My moan had become a silent scream. As Gabriel fucked me hypnotically-into oblivion-I felt my mind begin to ...separate.

Finally, gloriously, Velikiy began to give it his all. Putting all his power and focus into fucking me.

THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST

THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST

THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST

THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST

THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST THRUST

I felt my old identity, the person I'd been for almost all of my life, finally gave in. Michael had no power here. Michael had no more say. Michael was no more. I felt him break, and die. Only Mishi remained.

"You are FUCKING mine, Mishi. MINE." He yelled, thrusting into me like he owned me.

Because he did. Velikiy fucked his slut. His slave. His fleshlight.

His property.

Finally, gloriously, beautifully, I felt Velikiy begin to throb deep deeeeeep inside of me and he groaned in pleasure. I was rocked with an orgasm like I'd never had before, not even the last time he fucked me. No where close. I screamed as I floated in the air, a dick holding me up like a sacrifice to the gods.

I came gloriously, desperately, incredibly. As Mishel. Forever Mishi.

----------

The following morning, I awoke with my head feeling fuzzy.

My first sensation was one of warmth comfort. In a moment, I realized where I was.

I was wrapped around Gabriel. My head rested on his massive chest, one hand lay on his perfect abs and the other held to his muscular shoulder. My dainty legs lay draped over his tree trunks as he lay on his back, one arm around me, draping down my back. His hand rested on my round ass.

Gabriel's body wasn't comfortable, exactly. It was too hard to be like a pillow. Rather, my soft form melted into his rock hard one. It felt amazing.

As it all hit me, I lay there frozen, staring at him.

Then I smiled and nuzzled into this fucking stud. MMmmmmm. THIS was contentment. THIS was the pinnacle of life. Nothing could ever feel as good as being this stud's girl. In that moment, I was the happiest I'd ever been. Last night before bed, I had gone into my room and torn up that dumb letter I'd written to Velikiy, pathetically begging him to leave me alone.

Try as I might, I couldn't now imagine why I had ever resisted him.

I kissed his chest, littering the hard muscles. With my free hand, I explored up and down his abs, moving lower...lower...lower...

"Good morning, Mishi."

I jumped in surprise at the clear confident voice. I hadn't even realized he was awake.

I looked up at Gabriel reverently. "Dobroye Utro, Velikiy."

He chuckled and I grinned impishly.

"Khorosho, Mishi. Now. You will make me breakfast. And if it is good enough, I let you have breakfast of my cock."

I glanced down at it and saw it had begun to rise ever so slightly as he contemplated my blow job. My mouth watered and I reluctantly stood up, kissing him softly on the lips as I did so. He tasted incredible.

"Yes. Velikiy. It will be delicious." I gazed at his growing cock, my double meaning intentional.

Then I turned and strode towards the kitchen, swaying my hips to accentuate my ass in my panties for my stud. I would make this breakfast the best he'd ever eaten.