All Comments on 'Roommates Pt. 03 - Sunday'

by unkownwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The first chapter was a little rough, but the premise was solid. Second chapter was much better written. This one not so much. I'm not too precious about punctuation or grammar, but most of the mistakes could have been caught with some basic spell checking. The bigger issue is the pacing. The call to the brother was really rushed and should have been saved for a later chapter. The constant exasperation about being called a lesbian has also run it's course. Slow it down. The characters are great, but the plot's all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep writing....I love the way you describe the character ...

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Nice Love Story!

Continue writing more about their love for each other, marriage evolution and coming out to their parents!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really hoping to see more of this. Please keep writing.

ContrahentContrahentabout 2 years ago

Such a sweet love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this story but it isn't finished, We still need to see the coming out to families the forth coming baby . It has been more of a romance story and not just a lick the slit story so in needs the rest of the story. I have read seceral of your writing and enjoy them all. keep it up and thank you. Pappasleaze!

unkownwriterunkownwriterabout 2 years agoAuthor

This story has evolved quite a bit in my head. I have a whole progression and (what I think is) a great ending. Yes, it is a romance story, I like my characters to have that because it makes the sex more natural to write. IMHO more fun too.

Nicole2023Nicole20238 months ago

I've enjoyed this, maybe we'll get a completion one day

unkownwriterunkownwriter8 months agoAuthor

I actually have a draft of part 4 and maybe a 5 depending on how I tell it. I have entered the completed story (sans explicit sex) into a contest. I didn't win, but I got a bunch of thumbs up and honorable mentions. Fitting the PG version into this version will take time to get my head in the right space. Suffice to say, it is and will always be, a story of true love. The sex just makes it better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunkownwriter@unkownwriter
Frustrated writer practicing. I think I like stories that start out simply but grow in emotional complexity. Its easy to have sex right away, but for love to last, emotional complexity is important. If you have any interesting ideas, I'd love to hear them and write a story. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES