Roommates Pt. 03 - Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They washed their faces, brushed their teeth, did their nightly personal care. Then set out to bed. They each reflexively headed to their respective bedrooms. Kathy stopped. No, this wasn't right. "Sarah, we need to talk about sleeping arrangements. Which bedroom should be our bedroom? My room is a little bigger, but you have the queen sized bed."

Sarah was delighted to be woken from her drone like march to her own bedroom. She answered, "I like your bedroom, its bigger and has more morning sun. Let's move my bed in there after work tomorrow night, but lets sleep in my room tonight."

Kathy was happy to sleep in Sarah's bedroom. It was girlier than hers. Kathy's room had running shoes, reflective vests, bike shoes, bike helmet, leg and arm weights, boxing gloves, Gi, and god knows what else. Sarah's room had flowers, pictures of flowers, potpourri that smelled like flowers, and art work with flowers. Pillows. Too many pillows. It was nice. If they were going to share Kathy's room, she lamented that it was going to end up looking a lot more like Sarah's.

It seemed weird all of the sudden to be going to bed together. The last times they slept in the same bed was their wedding trip and Saturday night. On their wedding trip to Las Vegas, there was only one bed in the room, so that didn't seem weird. Last night, they were drunk with passion and ended up in the same bed. Tonight was different. It was just plain old Kathy and plain old Sarah simply going to bed together. What did they each expect? Did they need to have sex?

Sarah spoke first. "Lets make a deal. We have work tomorrow. No expectations on work nights and no hard feelings. The only thing required is a real and meaningful kiss good night. Anything else is completely optional with no obligations."

Kathy liked that. She had been in all-consuming relationships where passion ended up being squelched by expectation. She recognized a couple things about her relationship with Sarah. On one hand the relationship was mature, they knew each other, they had no mistrust or jealousy, they truly "liked" each other, and they worked really well in managing their life together, people often dismiss this but it is very important for a lasting relationship. On other hand was the "love" relationship, the realization that their relationship was not that of two close friends but of two "soul mate" lovers was new. They had sex multiple times now and they recognized that they had a complete relationship in each other. Both Kathy and Sarah knew that they belonged together.

Sleep wasn't easy. Kathy had about 40 to 50 pounds of muscle on Sarah and Sarah was hot. Kathy was basically a furnace. Sarah got up and opened the window. That didn't help. She turned on the ceiling fan. That helped a bit. Sarah took off the blankets trying to cool off. She decided that she would try to masturbate to make herself cum, that should help her sleep.

Kathy woke to a weird sensation, the bed was moving. She saw what Sarah was doing. She rolled over. Sarah froze. Kathy asked "What'cha doing?" with a giggle, knowing full well what she was doing. Sarah told Kathy she couldn't sleep. Kathy said "Let's talk. I haven't been up late talking with a boyfriend in ages."

Sarah with mock indignation said, "I'm not your boyfriend."

Kathy responded, "You are my best boyfriend ever. You made love to me better than any other boyfriend I ever had and I love you best."

Sarah said, "Kathy, I would never live up to your standards for a boyfriend. I'm 10 inches too short and probably a hundred pounds less than you need."

Kathy getting sleepy again, "Maybe so, but you won. I'm yours."

Sarah "I know, but I'm not a man. I'm a woman."

Kathy "Sorry Sarah, please don't worry. Its late and our imaginations and doubts run away and keep us up even if we don't realize it. Let me tell you a secret. It doesn't matter what you are, I learned that I loved you when we got married. I realized I couldn't live without you when I saw your bum walking to the shower yesterday morning. I love you with all my dirty little heart."

Sarah listening to Kathy's voice was starting to get sleepy. She said to Kathy, "I love you" and started drifting off. Kathy watched Sarah fall asleep just before she did.

12