Roommates/Secrets Don't Make Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand on her head, she pushed my hand off of her and leaned back. I lowered myself and pushed inside her with the guidance of her hand. Her warm paradise hugged me, welcomed me and called for more. I pushed her legs up and immediately went for deep and hard strokes enjoying my view of her under me exposed and her hands on her tits moaning. My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness allowing me more and more detail as she screamed for me.

"That's that spot, right there, right there!"

I stroked harder. "Take this dick!" I growled feeling the sweat run down my chest.

I pulled out before she could finish and forced her over onto her stomach. I got on top of her pushing deep in the prone position pulling her hair as she gripped the sheets. I thought of Keysha, I thought of someone else doing this to her, I thought of the man I knocked out this morning and stroked harder.

"Fuck...beat....this pussy up Dadddyyyyyyy!"

She screamed and came under me, I ignored her thrusting deep and hard beginning to slap the exposed ass in my lap. I let her hair go and grabbed the headboard with both hands. I stroked with my full body pushing her up the bed with each stroke. I refused to give her anywhere to run, not giving up my assault to allow her to re adjust.

"Take this dick bitch!" I groaned as I unloaded inside her.

I pushed the last few strokes I could manage before I was spent. I held the headboard catching my breath feeling droplets of sweat falling off of me and landing on her back. She moaned under me moving as best she could to milk the last bits from me like I had any left.

"Mmm fuck Daddy, you needed that didnt you."

I grunted my agreement. She rolled her hips fucking herself against my semi erect cock.

"Say it Daddy."

I clenched my jaw trying to figure out why I felt the need to listen to this woman.

"I needed this Aniya."

"Mmm, that's a good boy."

I pulled out and laid down next to her, I could see her smiling.

"When I get out of the bathroom, you and your clothes need to be back down the hall...Daddy."

She placed a kiss on my chest and got up. I didn't say a word, I had my own feelings brewing about this situation and grabbed my discharged clothes and bounced. I laid down staring at the ceiling just thinking to myself.

Maybe she's right, maybe I aint shit.

I didn't know when I fell asleep but I woke up to the blender. I got up realizing this was going to be a daily thing and buried my guilt before entering the hallway. I threw her a headnod, she replied with a wink and I walked into the bathroom. Again after cleaning up she left a note.

"Here is some breakfast, drink it this time. X"

I crumbled the note wondering how she knew I didn't drink the last one. I tasted it, a little sweeter than last time. For some reason I still felt compelled to listen so I turned up the glass taking gulp after gulp after gulp until it was gone. I rinsed out the glass and made my way to the porch for a little morning smoke session.

I lit one of the joints Church left me and went back on the internet to hunt for places. I was starting to realize wherever I went I would need a roommate because the current market was trash. Apartment complexes were full or charging extortion like fees and I sure as hell wasn't going to be able to buy a house, hell that's why I moved in with Keysha in the first place.

I sighed and modified my search criteria looking for roommates. I spent the rest of the day smoking and putting out applications. Eventually the munchies caught up with me, I was too toasted to drive so delivery was my best option. I ordered wings and got an extra order just in case Church woke up or I got hungry again later. I was his guest, somehow his girl wasnt off limits but I was avoiding the fridge. I shook my head free of those thoughts and kept sending out applications until my food showed up. I sat back down on the patio and as if by cue the door slid open.

"Is that wangs I smell, you went and ordered some of the lords yard bird baby boi!"

"I knew your big ass would wake up for some wings. I ordered you some."

We both laughed as he pulled his shirtless form out onto the patio plopping down with extreme excitement. I could tell he was still tired and had literally just woken up.

"Well I appreciate you my brother and I pray the lord bestows upon you a bounty the likes of which you have never seen. Amen, hallelujah, no spirits is stanky or whatever them pope dudes be on, bless ya!" He laughed, opening his tray seeing lemon pepper wings and a slice of bread.

I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"That's latin man, they catholics." I laughed through a bite feeling my high make me more giggly than required.

"Oh, ye knoweth I fuck witheth the queens english my brother." He spit between bites.

I laughed even harder, it was my turn to choke.

"Not the same thing man."

"Whatever man, it's whatever the white folks be making up. The point is I will take these wings as payment for my hospitality."

"Agreed." I laughed looking down at my phone with 12 missed messages.

"How's the crib hunt going, and how your fist feel? I tell you man you and ole girl are perfect for eachother, yall can be just whipping all the ass together." He laughed.

The messages were from potential apartments and I quickly started responding to them, noticing the one I thought was a long shot because it was an actual house, not a shared apartment, also contacted me back.

"It was going bad but I got some hits now, my fists feel fine thanks to the lovely herbal tea you provided. Thank you. Aaaaannd I ain't heard from Keysha yet. I thought by now I would have but maybe she just stewing."

He pulled a bare wing out of his mouth with the kind of precision one would expect from a machine.

"Well cool you got places I can see your fingers moving fast I figured it was that or you found some new thing, I am glad you focused."

I tried to hide how those words stung a bit.

"Aaaaannnd you and Keysha gonna be right back where you left off fucking and fighting because that what yall do man its just the rollercoaster yall gon be on. It seems crazy on the outside but yall got that kind of love where fucking and fighting is yall love language. Yall just gotta chill before yall have kids, take all the fucking and the fighting to the bedroom so you dont trauamatize they ass."

I cocked my head at him, he said all this without missing a beat with the next wing. It always caught me by surprise when Church randomly decided to open up a half sermon.

"Ain't nobody having kids." I said replying to my last message and putting my phone down.

"Shit you tripping, I am going to knock Aniya up the MOMENT she says she with it. Like the instant she says oh i'm ready to have a ba- BOOM ima nut just like that. That one too bad to let go and I tell you my brother the honey the good lord packed into that box of chocolate velvet is just too good not to let go."

Fuck. Just be cool.

I waved my hand around dismissively.

"Ah I do not need to hear all that man, and while you bullshitting Keysha the one with that sweet thang that's why she dont need to have no babies so it dont get messed up."

This sent Church rolling.

"Youobviously ain't never fucked some pregnant pussy. You got to be prepared for it that shit will drown youuuuuuu."

"Church my man, you ain't gotta front aint no way some pregnant woman let your big ass on top of her!" I cackled.

"Hell naw! I aint stupid but she can sure as hell ride it and we can rub out bellies together!"

We both lost it, slapping the table and keeping the good times rolling. We finished eating and lit a joint, if it was one thing Church was good for it was a laugh. We sat there laughing and talking shit for the better part of a few hours. Eventually he ordered some more wings for the three of us and their arrival signaled her presence with us.

She played it cool as if nothing was amiss so I did the same continuing the conversation and the libations. Then she started playing, a sly wink over her wing and a suggestive thumb suck while he was laughing at a joke. I tried to ignore her but I wondered why I was on edge and she wasn't. Was she right, he would never believe me if I told him?

"Ayoo, my man done smoked too much you off in the stars man what you thinkin bout?"

"Oh shit my bad, it's uh."

They were both looking at me, her with a smile, him with a bigger one but both were smiling for different reasons.

"It's the bud man, you got that good shit got me zoning."

"Aaahhahahahaha! Yeah boi this shit will have you passed out on the moon wondering why oxygen don't breathe yo ass!"

He devolved into a long rant about how good his weed was and I took the pass to not think about what was nagging at my mind. She got up and cleaned up our wings while Church rambled on about some guy at work he couldn't stand. It was hilarious, but I just wasn't laughing as hard anymore all I could think about was his girl pussy.

I was just about to pretend I needed to lay down when he hopped up, took a few more hits, handed me the joint and exhaled his words.

"Ah shit, I'm about to be late as hell. Smoke that and get some sleep my brother you look tired. I dunno how this fool tired I'm the one at work all night he just at the house-"

He drowned out his own rant sliding the door closed. I took a few more hits and checked my phone. I had a few messages from potential roommates but were all ignored when I saw a message from Keysha.

"When you coming thru?"

I knew that was the closest thing I was going to get to an apology but of course I had to push buttons. I smiled, leaning forward and typing.

"For what?"

I picked up another joint and lit it to toast my victory when the sliding door came open once more.

"Still out here huh?"

She was just in her shirt now it was short enough that either she was wearing a thong or nothing under it, this was all a game to her.

"Im chiling why you trying to fuck with me?"

She laughed. Taking the joint from my hand.

"You got it twisted, I aint fuckingwith you, I am justfucking you."

She moved my hand and sat in my lap wrapping her arms around my neck blowing smoke over my head.

"Why you creeping on Church, he don't deserve that."

She smiled, taking another puff, taking my hand and sliding it between her thighs confirming her lack of panties.

"It's simple really, Church is a good guy. He's funny, reliable, stable, has a job that makes good money and I don't have to worry about him beating up on me or cheating on me. MY heart and my livelihood is safe with Church."

"You got a job though, what do you need his money for?"

I tried to resist the urge to curl my fingers against her button but they moved of their own accord.

"I don't need his money, I like the stability of it, I like that together we can save more than I can alone, but."

She gripped my wrist and opened her legs wider encouraging me to play instead of teasing letting out a soft moan of smoke.

"But?" I asked aquesing to her demands

"But, there are two types of men in this world, good men and bad men. Bad men are terrible for you, they break your heart and drain your life away but bad men almostalways have good dick. That's why they get away with being bad men. Good men in most cases are trash in the bedroom. So I give my life, eventually my womb, and leave my last name for a good man. But save my pussy and my orgasms for a bad one to handle."

She finished her sentence in my ear nibbling while I teased pushing my fingers inside her.

"He doesnt fuck me like you did last night, I cant remember the last time I came that hard without taking care of myself."

My phone had vibrated a few times in my other hand already and I had all the information I needed.

"That's a shame, because it won't happen again."

I stood knocking her out of my lap, she caught herself and crouched in front of me looking up at me with a smile. She dropped down to her knees slowly.

"I got a little cotton mouth but I bet I could still change your mind about that."

I looked at my phone checking the messages Keysha sent.

"You know this pussy misses you."

"I need that dick Daddy."

"Stop playing games and come put a baby in me."

Aniya's hands went to the front of my pants. I slapped them light enough to not be harmful but hard enough to make my point.

"You had enough dick I got another delivery to make."

She laughed standing.

"Okay then, go crawling back to the girl that kicked you out. This pussy will be ready when you get tired of the old stuff and want something new." She walked away slapping her ass.

"You ain't even got the good tricks yet, you'll be back." She grinned over her shoulder walking back to her room.

"Stop begging, it don't look good on you!" I yelled back and walked out the front door.

I grinned in my phone and text Keysha back.

"Oh, what about that other dude you had taking care of you?"

I was just poking the bear, I knew good and well I was going over there. I loved Keysha's kink, she seriously wanted to get pregnant. At first it freaked me out the way she talked about it, about how good she would look with a full belly and swollen tits but after a while it kind of just became normal. She wouldn't let me cum anywhere but inside her. We talked about it once, she assured me she was being smart about it and not really risking pregnancy but then vowed the moment things were solid between us she would be asking for it for real.

I paid that last part no mind, there was no "serious" in my opinion we were just going to keep doing what we had been doing until one of us quit. That day was not tonight, I drove trying to be conscious about how high I was, which was very. I checked my phone and she sent me a message.

"You know I was just mad, he couldn't do it like you could anyway."

Aniyas words stuck in my headTwo types of men in this world.

I text Keysha back.

"Was he a good dude though, like a boyfriend type?"

I pulled over and waited for her response. I ended up in the drive through of a fast food spot trying not to act like I was waiting but really having the munchies but I knew the truth, I wanted to know if Aniya was right.

"Why are we talking about him? Come get this!"

The message included a picture of her ass in red lace in front of her mirror.

"I am on the way to put a baby all in that, you still gotta answer my question."

Why are you tripping just go smash that and be done with it, fuck that dude, fuck Aniyas, fuck all this mind game shit she playing and just do YOU.

My inner voice raged on through bites of a cheeseburger but I still waited for her response.

"Fine, yea he was cool, a real nice guy and all just couldn't hold it down like you can. I need you over here. I'm keeping things nice and wet for you Daddy, I bet my milk would taste so good."

I put my burger down mid chew and let my head fall back against the headrest.

I am a bad dude.

I sat there for about ten minutes in silence. My phone kept buzzing as she kept texting me, my high was in full force so I buried my feelings and let my body work. A moment after that decision was made I was driving again. I ended up at Keysha place anyway.

She answered the door in a robe obviously trying to cover up how frustrated she was with waiting. She beckoned me in with words about her needing me and waiting too long for me. I looked down at the spot on the floor where I left her last encounter with the so-called "good dude" and she used her fingers to direct my eyes back towards her.

She dropped the robe, she wasn't wearing the red lace from the picture but a mesh bodysuit with no crotch, nipple clamps and a choker. These were not normal accessories for Keysha, these were new and new was all I needed to snap out of my feelings long enough to enjoy it.

"Damn Keysha what is going on here?"

She smiled, putting her hands on her hips and giving me a turn and bend so I could see the foxtail plug hanging out of her ass which had always been a forbidden zone.

"I wanted to show you I was sorry so I went and picked up a few things today, I know how much you like it when I get nasty."

"Hell yeah, and this is primo nasty!"

She took my hand and guided me to the bedroom, I stripped leaving my clothes scattered in the hallway following the tail in front of me. She laid on the bed to the side giving me a view of her filled ass as I dropped the last of my clothing and hopped on the bed planting a kiss on her lips.

"Don't get too excited, nothing else is going up my ass tonight. I am still new to this."

I kissed her again, her hands cupping my face as I slightly pulled the chain connecting her nipples with one hand and felt the mesh against her skin with the other. She flinched and bit my lip in return transferring some of her own arousal and pain to me. I pulled harder, she let go of my lip and bit my neck hard. I liked this game.

I rolled onto my back bringing her on top of me, allowing the few candles she lit danced the reflections of flames across her skin. She grabbed my dick at the base and squeezed.

"Every drop of cum you can give me is going in this pussy tonight."

I smiled.

"Every drop you earn."

She let go and turned around putting her ass in my lap.

"Take this tail out so I can ride this dick."

I pulled the tail slightly then changed my mind grabbing her by the waist and picking her up and lining up my dick.

"You want this cum keep it in."

"Fuuuuuccckkkk why you do this to me. Why did you always got me acting like a hoe for you Daddy?"

She moaned sliding down my shaft taking it all in and beginning to rock back and forth getting used to the sensations.

"So you can be my baby momma" I groaned, sitting up and grabbing her breasts from behind, planting kisses on her neck saying exactly what I knew would hit her buttons.

"You want me to have your baby?"

"You be a lady in these streets and a hoe in these sheets you can have my baby."

She bounced harder forcing me to lean back down so she had room to throw her ass around.

"I'll be a good hoe for you Daddy, I promise, whatever you want baby I'll do it just give me a baby!"

Her pitch raised an octave as she bounced, no longer caring that her ass was full. I loved watching her drop down, come right back up, down again roll her hips, go up halfway and slam down hard. She was toying with my dick but looking for the spot she needed.

"Whatever I want?"

"Yessssssss whatever you want I promise. Fuck my ass if you want!"

I slapped it making sure she didn't stop to fulfill that promise, I had no interest in it at the moment. I grabbed her once more and turned her over face down ass up and pulled the plug out of her ass. It was bigger than I thought it would be, I was impressed. She reached back and spread her asscheecks preparing for her first invasion but I slid my dick up and down her wet pussy. I pushed in and started spanking her.

"Never give my pussy up again!"

I yelled as I deep stroked with some force and slapped her ass.

"I wont Daddy!!!!"

"This pussy is mine!"

"It's all yours Daddy all yours I promise!"

"You my baby momma?"

"YESSSSS!!!"

Her voice cut off and her body tensed. I asked again knowing full well she couldn't speak.

"ARE YOU MY BABY MOMMA!"

Her mouth was open, no sound came out, her fingers gripped the sheets, her head tried to nod the answer but I kept forcing my dick into that spot she loved so much. Her orgasm let her go with a deep inhale and moans.

"Fuck yessss Daddy I am your baby momma, your good hoe, this pussy is all yours cum in me!"

She was over the edge, all her vocabulary from this point on was going to be reduced to a few words, mostly in the order of.