Roommates/Secrets Don't Make Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in me Daddy please!"

I grabbed her hips and picked up the pace but not going as deep. I kept slapping her ass while she begged for cum and I knew it wouldn't take much longer. She reached back with one hand and started fingering her backdoor forcing her to squeeze her pussy around my dick. It was all I could bear and began to paint her walls.

""Yes yes yes yes Daddy all of it!"

She celebrated like a horny junkie rolling her hips and attempting to keep me deep inside her. She began to lay down and take me with her, she wanted my dick to stay in as long as possible so she took my weight on her back until I shrunk enough to fall out.

"Fuck that was so good."

She moaned after I rolled over and she had one hand planted firmly on her pussy to prevent leakage. We kissed letting the afterglow spark more passion between us. We werent just fucking we had a connection.

"Yes it was." I whispered into her mouth.

"How long till you can do it again?"

I smiled. "Gimmie fifteen and some water."

We spent the rest of the night going at it like rabbits. As we laid there exhausted and panting drifting in and out of sleep I told myself it was time to be a good guy with good dick.

The next morning I sat at the table eating the breakfast prepared for me scrolling through my phone looking at the responses I got from the potential roommates. I hadn't told her yet I wasn't moving back in and that was not going to be the bubble that burst this morning. I can be a good guy and still keep secrets right?

She came swaying in the room, her robe flowing against the knot in the middle with her hair still wrapped in a towel. She moved one hand and sat in my lap planting a kiss on my lips.

"You like your breakfast?"

"I do thank you." I smiled, giving her another kiss.

"Good, it's good to have you back eating like you supposed to. You were only gone a few days and you got all skinny."

I laughed at her as she got up rattling off the errands she needed to run today and asking me if I needed her to handle anything. I politely declined and told her I had my own errands to run. She casually mentioned me needing a job and just like that we were back to normal. I basked in ityeah I guess I need to get a job and a place.

"You right, I'll see if Church job hiring on the night shift. It's good money and I will be out of your hair all day."

She froze and turned around, cocking her head to the side.

"Who are you and what did you do with my baby daddy?"

I chuckled.

"I am right here just trying to do better is all."

"Damn, I should have worn that outfit a year ago. I might have a ring and a baby by now."

"Ha ha ha yeah yeah. Get dressed before you are late."

Several kisses later she was on her way late to work with a nice red welt on her ass from the constant spankings. I hit up Church about the job knowing by now he would most likely be asleep and would answer me later.

I didn't have my clothes so I had to dress in what I wore last night and head back to Church place. Luckily they left a door open for me and I got in and started changing. I didn't even hear the door behind me open, I only heard it click closed.

"Oh what the fuck!"

I jumped around.

"Shhh with your loud ass Church sleep."

She was dressed for work in a flowing dress that was almost too casual for a bank but topped it off with a blazer.

"What the fuck do you want woman?"

"You fuck her this morning?"

"What?" I asked, now painfully aware I was in my boxers.

"SHHHH! Did-you-fuck-her-this-morning?"

"No I didn't, are you happy?"

"Yes, I need you ready to go. I don't want you pushing rope."

"Girl, I told you I am done with you!"

"That's fine, be done with me." She walked up to me sliding her hand around my back and pulling me to her.

"It was fun while it lasted I suppose."

She kissed me, like really kissed me. My hand found her hip as our heads turned and tongues danced. Her hand traced a line directly to my tented boxers, putting her hand in and stroking it. She rubbed her thumb over the tip, collected the precum and broke the kiss. She stayed inches from my face maintaining eye contact as she sucked my precum off her thumb. I felt her move my hand under her dress and feel how soaked she was. I took her cue and tasted it, savoring it on my lips for a moment.

"You know where I live when you are ready."

What are you doing man fuck this nasty bitch!

Before I could open my mouth and say whatever she wanted to say she walked out. I sat on the bed hard as a missile and all kind of bothered. I took some time to compose myself and got dressed. The first house on the list was from someone named Jerry, I loved the house and the space I would get but I was suspicious about the rent price so needed to meet to verify. Jerry seemed cool through email, direct and concise about what was expected to prevent any misunderstandings.

I hopped in the car and began my way to meet Jerry after confirming he was ready to meet. It was a relatively short drive which was good. I didn't need to drive half way across the city to go see Keysha. The house was nicer in person. I knocked on the door and a woman answered.

"Uh hi, I am looking for Jerry?"

"Darius I presume, come on in." She said, stepping out of the way.

I walked in, she pointed towards a table in the dining room.

Following her finger I sat where there were papers already present. I saw the lease agreement and a few documents I did not understand. When I looked up the woman who had dyed her straight hair blonde sat down. She was taller that Keysha and slimmer but she had a vibe I couldn't quite place.

"So actually it's Jerri, I apologize for misleading you. If you are uncomfortable having a female for a roommate or anything like that I am sorry for wasting your time. I just changed the name online to filter out some of the would be weirdos."

"Oh wow, I guess that makes sense and no I have no issues nice to meet you Jerri."

Be professional, just keep it cool. But did you see those legs under that skirt good laud!

She was dressed like a tv housewife with a dress that stopped above the knee and laid her arms bare. She even wore a set of pearls, at least a few years older than me and obviously some kind of professional.

"Ok so in that case let's talk, I have a single room available with a guest room upstairs. We will walk up there in a moment. The guest room is furnished, the spare room is not. There are two bathrooms upstairs so effectively the entire upstairs and one parking spot is rental space and we share common areas."

"See that doesnt make sense for the price you are asking for. I saw a lot of people applying for this place."

She is a psycho, that's why she ran everyone off.

"How about I walk you around upstairs first and then we talk about why I have rejected a lot of applicants."

"That's fair."

Her pumps knocked on the hardwood floor as she began to show me around the house. The shared common areas were nice and furnished so nicely it made everyone else I knew stuff look cheap. I occasionally glanced down at her pert ass swaying in front of me while I got the grand tour.

We made it upstairs as she showed me the room that would potentially be mine. It was larger than Keysha's room. She would love the space but hate the roommate situation. I moved past those thoughts wondering if I would even get this place anyway.

"So there is the house as a whole, what do you think?"

She led me to a couch in the hallway upstairs for when you wanted to sit in the hallway for whatever reason. It was a two seater so we were fairly close as she looked at her hands in her lap trying to come up with what she wanted to say.

"So the reason the house is priced so low for a roommate is because I don't actually need a roommate."

"Excuse me?"

I was getting frustrated that I just wasted an application fee and a trip over here. She put up her hands.

"What I mean is I can afford this place on my own. I dontneed a roommate. See my husband passed away and ever since I have been well lonely. So what I need is companionship."

She said all this looking away and met my eyes with the word companionship. I was beyond confused.

"You need a friend, so you are renting out a room?"

She fidgeted and licked her lips.

"Not quite. I would prefer the companionship of a man, a young man."

I raised my eyebrows.

"You want a boyfriend?"

She laughed.

"Oh no, not at all. I would hold no relationship attachments, simply physical ones. To put it plainly I need a man that can live here and take care of my more sexual desires when I need him too."

"So thats the catch, If I wanna live in this bomb ass house I need to be ready to fuck you when ever you like?"

I mean Keysha don't need to know that part

She turned in her seat facing away from me pulling her hair out of the way revealing a zipper on the back of her dress. She reached back and pointed at it. My hand moved for it Yeah do this, knock the dust off that pussy. I unzipped her.

She turned back facing me.

"I am not asking for you to hold any relationship ties with me. Simply satisfy my physical needs. You can continue to date, even bring your significant other here if you like and I will act as nothing is going on. As long as my needs are met we are square. I turned away all those others because none were handsome and showed me that they could handle satisfying me."

She stood and let one shoulder out of her dress at a time holding it to her breasts then pulling it down revealing her nudity. She was a thin woman with smaller breasts than Keysha and Aniya but her body was by far the most commanding. She stood with one leg to the side in her black pumps and pearls baring her tiny tuft of hair.

"The catch is you first need to prove you can satisfy a real woman. If you can, the choice is yours on if you accept my proposal or not. If you can't, you will be dismissed."

My phone vibrated and I looked down, it was from Church.

"I doubt I will be dismissed."

"To the guest room then."

When she turned around I opened the message following behind her.

"Ayo baby boi! I am glad you are taking your relationship seriously and starting to get your shit together. Of course I can get you the job come by later tonight I'm off and we can work it all out. Now remember to keep your dick in your pants! Peace"

I closed the message and the door behind me.

xx

Belle