Rooms for Rent Pt. 01

Story Info
Renting rooms over four years of college.
10k words
4.3
15k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Copyright 2022. All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 years and over.

Sherrie was finishing getting ready to go out with her Mom on this Saturday morning. She had just finished graduating from high school the week before and was actually looking forward to spending the day with her Mom. She dressed in a nice pair of slacks and a pretty blouse so she would look the part of a trainee accompanying her Mom for the day.

She took a last look in the mirror and smiled at herself. Sherrie thought of herself as cute, but others would say that she was beautiful. She had long wavy brunette hair down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes were light brown in color and were as bright as her smile. She was almost tall at five foot five inches. She was also slim with just the right amount of curves and prominent breasts. Basically, she was a copy of her mother, which was not a bad thing at all.

Katherine, her mother, had been a real estate agent for as long as Sherrie could remember, and she was really good at it. She owned her own agency of three other agents and they specialized mostly in high value homes and small retail properties. She made a very good living in her business and of late had begun to branch out into the rental properties business.

Stephen, her Dad, was project manager for a software company. He was also very good at his job. He was playing tennis this morning.

Sherrie's parents were both very much still in love with each other. Between the two of them they made a very good living and were able to afford a really nice house and cars for everyone. Sherrie sometimes wondered why she was an only child, but for the most part she was very happy with they way her family turned out. She had everything a young person could want plus parents that loved her very much.

After running a brush through her hair one last time Sherrie proceeded downstairs to wait for her mother. It was not long before she came in to join her.

"Morning, mom."

"Good morning my sweet. Are you about ready to go?"

"Any time you are."

"Are you still sure you want to waste your day with me? I mean, you could be out with your friends if you wanted."

"It's okay, Mom. I want to go with you. It might even be fun."

"Alright then. Let's go."

They went through the house to the garage. After getting in the car Katherine pulled it out of the garage and they proceeded to meet a potential buyer for a property represented by her mother's firm. Once they got there they proceeded inside to wait for the possible buyers.

Sherrie looked around the house while they waited. It was a huge five bedroom with both a formal living and a den. The kitchen was very high end with two ovens, space for a refrigerator and freezer, the biggest microwave Sherrie had ever seen, and a large breakfast area. Out back was a huge patio with a nice size pool and several trestles for shade. When she finished looking around she returned to her mother.

"This is a really nice house, Mom. How much is the owner asking for it?"

"They would like to get $1.2 million, but my guess they will have to come down to right at $1 million to make a sale."

"And your commission will be 6%?"

"Actually, my lowest commission will be $60 thousand and in any case will be 6% of anything over $1 million."

"Wow." Sherrie was impressed. No wonder her parents were so well off.

They didn't have to wait long for the potential buyers to show up. It was a family with four kids and they drove up in a really nice car. Katherine introduced herself and Sherrie and took them on a tour of the house. Sherrie stayed mostly silent during the tour as her mother made sure to introduce them to all the features of the house.

Even though she stayed silent during the tour, Sherrie was fascinated watching her mother interact with the potential buyers. Her mother made sure each member of the family was involved in the tour thus getting them all excited about the house. She took her time and made sure that any and all of their questions were answered on the spot without them having to wait for an answer.

After about an hour the potential buyers told Katherine they would get back to her no later than Monday with a decision on the house. Katherine and Sherrie bid them goodbye and they left.

"Well, that went better than I thought it would." Katherine said.

"Good enough for a sale?" Sherrie asked.

"Maybe, we'll see. The kids were certainly excited and that is always a good sign."

It was late in the morning and close to lunch time so Sherrie's mother took them out to lunch at a place where they could eat outside and enjoy the early June day.

"So are you excited about college this fall?" her mother asked as they ate lunch.

"Oh yes! Especially since Craig will be there with me." Craig was Sherrie's boyfriend of three years.

Sherrie's mother smiled at her. She knew that her daughter had a thing going between the two of them and was very happy for her. Craig was a very nice young man and always seemed to respect her daughter, so the fact that they were intimate with each other always made her smile because Sherrie was always happy when she came home from a date with him. She had few worries about the two of them with her daughter on the pill. And now that they would be together at college her only worries were about the potential of a broken heart as college was not a good place when it came to being faithful as a couple. But she might have a plan up her sleeve to alleviate that worry.

"Speaking of Craig, how would you like it if you two could live together during college?"

Sherrie was flabbergasted. "Oh, Mom. That would be fantastic. Are you sure that arrangement would be okay with you and Dad?"

"Yes. Your Dad and I have already discussed it and we both agree that if you both lived in dorms it would cause you to waste a lot of time just trying to get together. If you came home to each other every night it would save time, money, and hopefully give you both more study time."

Sherrie got up and hugged her Mom and then kissed her on the cheek. She sat back down and her mother continued.

"I'm currently looking into housing for the both of you, but I don't have anything set just yet. I will let you know when things get a little closer."

"Thank you, Mom. This means more to me than you could know."

"Oh I think I have an idea what it means to you. But just remember, it may take some time until I can get all the arrangements made."

Sherrie let the topic go at that. She was sure her mother would find something for them before school started in the Fall.

They returned home after they finished their lunch. When they got there Sherrie's Dad was fixing some lunch for himself. He had gotten home earlier and showered after his tennis game.

"Hi, Dad. How was your tennis match?"

He smiled at his daughter. "Pretty nice. I lost six matches to three, but it was fun."

"That's what matters when it comes to exercise." Sherrie said.

She continued upstairs to her room. She wanted to get out of her clothes and into her bikini so she could lay out by the pool in back. She grabbed a towel and her phone when she was changed and proceeded to the pool edge. She spread her towel on a lounge chair and lay on her back while slightly propped up. Then she called Craig.

When he did not answer she suddenly remembered where he was today. He was with his parents at the lake on their ski boat. She did not leave a message as she would see him tonight on their date.

After bringing up some tunes she put down her phone and laid back enjoying the June sun. When it got too hot for her she would swim a few laps in the pool, reapply her suntan lotion, and switch sides on the lounge chair. After an hour she decided she had enough sun for one day and returned to her room.

Once there, she stripped out of her bikini and took a shower to remove the suntan lotion and sweat from herself. When she was clean and her hair freshly shampooed, she dried her hair, pulled on a tee shirt and panties, and then she took a nap. She dreamed of her and Craig living together and making love any time they felt like it.

After an hour of sleep she woke up and opened her laptop to surf the web a while. She still had a few hours before Craig would pick her up and she was basically wasting time until then. After an hour surfing the web she decided to pass some time reading a novel. It was a good trashy one with lots of romance and sex which she really enjoyed. It made her horny and she decided to masturbate to relieve the pressure. She removed her panties and began to rub her clitoris until she was wet. Then she used her fingers to spread her moisture around her shaved vaginal area and vulva.

When she was wet enough she inserted two fingers into herself and used her other hand to massage her clitoris. She was imagining how Craig fucked her. He had a really nice cock and he always started out slowly when he fucked her. But she really needed release so she sped up her fingers going in and out of her cunt. When Craig got this fast he was close to release himself and she felt herself building to a good climax.

She pounded her cunt with her fingers and rubbed her clitoris with abandon. Suddenly her climax rolled over her, her body shaking as her ass lifted off the bed. She was determined to make it last as long as she could and so she continued to pump her fingers in and out of herself and rub her clitoris until it was finally all over. She lowered her hips back down on the bed only to discover she had leaked a little making a wet spot under her. A smile came over her when she realized this, it made her feel so sexy when she did that.

As she laid there basking in the aftermath of her climax she thought about how she looked forward to her date with Craig. As good as it was to masturbate, having a dick in her was what she really wanted. Craig was a great lover and she so much enjoyed making love to him. Making him cum in her was the greatest thing ever.

Finally, she got up off the bed and went to her bathroom to clean up. She washed herself clean and dried her womanhood. Then she went back to her room and dressed for her date tonight. She pulled on a nice bra and pantie set. Then she pulled on a nice frilly blouse and a pair of jean shorts. Lastly she put on short white socks and a nice pair of tennis shoes. She put a wallet and phone in her back pocket and her keys in her jeans pocket.

Lastly she ran a brush through her hair. She made a last check in the mirror and decided she was as ready as she needed to be. She went downstairs to get a snack and watch a little TV.

Her Dad and Mom were already watching TV together so she joined them on the big sofa. They were watching a tennis match and Sherrie had to admit it was a pretty good one. After a while she went to the kitchen to get a snack and returned with it to the sofa. Craig would not be there until seven so her snack was just something to hold her until he got there.

When the tennis match was over her parents turned control of the TV to her and they went to prepare dinner. Sherrie found a movie to watch until Craig arrived. She had seen the movie before so she surfed her phone while she watched.

Just as the movie credits were rolling Craig arrived and rang the doorbell. Sherrie rushed to the front door and opened it. She grabbed Craig in a big hug and then led him into the breakfast area where her parents had just finished their dinner.

"Hi, Craig. How was your day on the lake?" Katherine asked.

"It was great. It was perfect weather for water skiing."

"How are you parents?" Stephen asked.

"They're good. All of us had a great time today."

Sherrie held on to Craig's arm as they all talked. She loved it that her parents liked Craig and his family. And he always seemed to like to converse with her parents. But finally they had to leave so they said goodbye an got into Craig's SUV. She immediately moved across the console to hug and kiss him. Of course he returned her hugs and kisses in kind. She felt so good in his arms. Eventually they broke the embrace.

"I'm hungry." he said. "Where do you want to go to eat?"

"Anywhere you want. Just so I can be close to you."

He smiled at her and pulled out of the driveway. He took her to a Mexican food place they both liked. They sat side by side in a booth and ordered their food.

"I have something to ask you." She said. "How would you like to live with me all through college?"

He looked at her in surprise. "Are you kidding? That would be great!"

"Well, don't get too excited. But my Mom is looking for us a place to live. If she finds one she already told me she and Dad would not mind if we lived together."

"Oh my God!" Craig brought her into a big hug and kissed her. "So when will we know if this is real?"

"Knowing Mom, probably pretty soon, depending on the housing market near the campus. We just need to give her a little time to find the right deal. Then we can plan on moving in soon after that."

Their food arrived soon after that and they continued their conversation about living together as they ate. Both of them were really excited about the possibility of living together through college and could not help but make plans as though the deal was a sure thing. They took their time eating as it would not be dark until eight thirty, and the dark is for lovers.

When they were finished Craig drove them to their favorite place near the lake. It was off the man road and down a dirt road to a dead end overlooking the lake. It was just in time to watch the sunset as they held each other in the front seats.

There was no need for conversation as they pulled each other closer. Each was in love with the other even though they were unsure what that really meant. What was important to them was that they had each other, that they loved being with each other, and they they enjoyed the intimacy of sex with each other. They always began by kissing each other, making it last a long time.

Sherrie loved the feel of Craig's lips on hers and the way their tongues intertwined when they kissed. When they hugged each other with their clothes on she always pressed her breasts into his chest making sure he felt them against him. She was turned on by him so much and she wanted to make sure he felt the same.

"God I love you, Sherrie. You always turn me on when we are together."

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that, because you always turn me on as well."

The sun had slipped below the horizon and they were now ready to move to the next level with each other. They both got out of the SUV and opened the back doors. They dropped the back seat down so that there was a nice flat surface for them. Next came laying a blanket down and then a pillow that was stored in the back area. They moved inside and laid down on the blanket.

Sherrie moved so that she was partially on top of him so she could get as close to him as she could. The resumed their kissing and were soon pawing each other.

"I want to see you naked while there is still a little light." She said.

She began to slowly undress him, first removing his shirt and then his shoes and shorts. With a short pause to admire his body, she lastly removed his briefs revealing his cock in all its glory.

"Now you." he said.

First he removed her blouse and then her shorts. Her shoes came next and then her bra. Her breasts were perfect in his eyes as always. Slowly he removed her panties revealing her mostly shaved pussy which was already slightly moist. He embraced her naked body and returned to kissing her again. Their hands were now exploring each other as they embraced.

It was now almost dark outside as they continued their love making. The windows to the SUV were down as the mosquitoes were not out yet this time of year. A light breeze was blowing keeping their bodies cool as their passion grew hotter. Sherrie had taken his cock in her hand and was pumping him a little while also paying attention to his scrotum. He was massaging her breasts with one hand and exploring her pussy with the other.

"You feel so good." she said. "I love it when you make love to me. Don't ever stop making me feel they way I do towards you."

He looked at her and said "Don't worry. I won't ever stop because I can't help being in love with you. You are the best thing to ever happen to me."

She moved closer to his cock and then laid on top of him in a 69 position. As she put his cock into her mouth he ran his tongue up and down her pussy. He loved licking and kissing her pussy, it always turned her on so much and usually made her cum, sometime more than once. He worked his tongue all around her inner lips with a short stop at her clitoris so he could suck on it. Then he would insert his tongue into her love hole as far as he could eventually returning to licking around her lips once more.

Sherrie was enjoying licking and sucking on his cock. He had a wonderful seven inch cock that was circumcised which easily became hard when she played with it. The best thing of all was that once it was hard it remained that way even if he had an orgasm. She loved that about him as she could cum over and over again while riding him.

Craig could feel that she was close to her first orgasm, so he concentrated on her clitoris. This shifted her into a new gear and soon an orgasm was rolling over her.

"Oh God! So good, so good. Ahhhh!" Her body was shaking now in the throws of her passion as wave after wave of hormones were released into her body. She was soon just holding on to his cock as she recovered. When she was energized enough she changed position so she could kiss him again. She could taste her juices on his mouth and that turned her on again.

"You are so good to me." she said.

"I like being good to you. You are one sexy minx."

"Now I'm really going to show you how much I love you." She climbed on top of him and slowly inserted him into her pussy.

"God that feels good. You really know how to please me." He said.

She smiled at him and said "It pleases me just as much. Now just enjoy me fucking you."

Starting slowly, she moved so that his cock moved in and out of her. Craig always enjoyed when she fucked him like this. He did not have to do anything as she pleasured the both of them by doing everything needed to make the other cum eventually. Sherrie always loved being fucked and fucking him. It was the best feeling in the world.

As Craig watched her breasts bounce a little he could not stand it any longer. He moved his hands up to her breasts and held them lightly. He could feel her nipples harden in his palms as he massaged them with light motions.

"Oh Craig, I love it when you play with my tits. It feels so good."

He smiled at her as she continued to rock on him. She was so beautiful when she was fucking him. The love and passion was written all over her body, but especially on her face. She always had a slight smile on her when she fucked him which made her look almost angelic. He could not believe how lucky he was that she wanted him this way. Of course he wanted her, but having her return those feelings energized him and increased the way he loved her every time she was with him, whether they had sex or not.

Soon she knew she was going to climax again.

"Oh Craig, I'm going to cum again. Fuck me, make me cum."

He began to meet each of her thrusts with his own. She was moving faster now and he was also getting closer as they fucked each other. He always liked it when he was able to make her cum, it was almost as good as his own orgasm. As they got closer and closer they were now looking into each others eyes and watching their expressions. Both were smiling as their passion reach its climax together. Craig sprayed her insides with his love juice as she erupted with a gush of liquid from her pussy. It was a fantastic feeling cumming together and then having her collapse on top of him. They both were zonked after that for a few minutes.