Rooms for Rent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only three o'clock so they decided to go by the house and take a look. They drove to the house and were fairly surprised at the outside of the house. It looked even better in person than in the pictures. It really was only three blocks from the campus, an easy walk with only one busy street to cross. It had a detached two car garage that had automatic garage door openers. Both the front and back yards were in nice shape. They unlocked the front door and went in. The AC was still on but at a higher temperature since no one was living there.

The house was in wonderful shape with the master bedroom downstairs and the three other bedrooms upstairs. There was a living room, a small den that had been converted into a library, a dining room, and a kitchen and breakfast nook. There was a washer and dryer closet off of the kitchen and a bathroom attached to the master bedroom. Upstairs one of the bedrooms had an attached bathroom and there was another shared bathroom. The three bedrooms upstairs were all nice size with large closets.

The kitchen was the only part of the house that really needed renovation. The cabinets were not in good shape and the counter tops were also in need of repair. The floors of the entire house also needed to be replaced. Katherine was making notes on her tablet about everything. Sherrie and Craig spent a lot of time in the master bedroom and attached bathroom. The bathroom was in pretty good shape but it needed a new tub with a shower enclosure.

"Kids, let's call it a day and find a hotel. We'll come back tomorrow."

They all piled back into the SUV and went to find a hotel. They found one and Katherine got two rooms, one for her and one for Sherrie and Craig. The rooms were next to each other and after they dropped off their overnight bags they went to dinner.

After dinner they returned to their hotel rooms. They decided to meet at eight o'clock the next morning and then retired to their rooms. Sherrie and Craig were overjoyed, not only were they excited to see the house, they were also excited to be spending the night together. This was only the second time they had done so, the first was the night of their high school prom.

"Your mom is the best. I can't believe she got a room for us to spend the night together."

"I know. But she appreciates how you make me feel. And I do too. That king sized bed over there shows just how much she trusts you."

"Yeah, she must trust me a lot with her only daughter. I hope I can always live up to that trust."

"Don't worry, just be yourself. That's all you need to do because I know you love me as much as I love you, and that means everything, both to me and my Mother."

They took off their shoes and laid on the bed. They talked about the house and what needed to be done. They also talked about how the shared space in the house could be utilized by them and the tenants. Sherrie said that she thought her Mom wanted to renovate the kitchen at least before they moved in, and possibly the floors as well.

Craig suddenly had a thought. "What about furniture for the house?"

"I already talked to Mom about that. She will buy us all the downstairs furniture and the upstairs will be up to the tenants."

"Wow, that's generous of her."

"Well, it will probably be pretty basic stuff since it will get a lot of use. But it will be good enough to last us at least four years."

They talked for more than an hour about the house, but eventually they became more amorous. This time their lovemaking was more leisurely than in the past. As each piece of clothing was removed it became fresh ground for kisses and touches. Craig spent a lot of time at her breasts, neck, and stomach. He was enjoying himself enormously as he made love to each region of Sherrie's body. He had never taken so much time just ministering to his love, and it was obviously having the desired effect on her.

Sherrie was also spending a lot of time with each newly exposed region of his body. She applied her tongue and lips to each part of his body that became newly exposed. She loved his chest and licked most it it with her tongue, especially his nipples. As his legs came into view she concentrated on the inside of his thighs, which seemed to be especially sensitive.

When they were both finally nude they held each other close for a long time, just enjoying the warmth of the other.

"I love you, Craig."

"And I love you, more than anything else in the world."

"Make love to me. Please! I need to feel you inside me. I want you to fill me with your cock. And I want to cum on your big cock."

"Kind of needy aren't you? But that's okay, I understand completely. I want to be surrounded by your pussy, to feel its wetness, to become a part of you."

They kissed each other as Craig rolled onto his back with her on top. Sherrie adjusted herself so she could guide him into her love tunnel.

"Oh God you feel good. You fill me up so nicely."

"I love it too. You feel great around my cock."

Slowly they began to move with each other. Even as slow as they were moving it was providing stimulation to the both of them. But the buildup was going to take a while, which they both were willing to wait for. They kissed each other as they made love, alternating with gazing into each others eyes.

This was something fairly new for both of them. Usually their lovemaking was frantic because they were trying to squeeze it into a restricted amount of time. But the situation had changed with the approval of Sherrie's parents to their relationship. Now there was all the time in the world for them to be together. And it removed the stress they had put on themselves, which was an enormous relief for both of them.

Craig loved watching her as they made love. The expressions on her face, the blush that covered her upper chest when she was close to cumming, the slight smile in her face, the hardening of her nipples, and the sight of his cock slipping in and out of her seemed to be designed just for him. Sometimes her hair would fall over her chest and she would sweep it back with her hand. All of this was so sexy.

Sherrie loved watching Craig as his cock moved in and out of her. He was so handsome, his chest so sexy, his face was filled with love and appreciation for her, and his cock was so good, all of this she loved as they continued to make love.

The two of them were so in tune with each other that it was natural they they almost always came together, or at least close together. But that was still a bit in the future as they continued to slowly stimulate each other. By now they had both sped up a little as their need became more prominent. Sherrie was rising a little higher before plunging back down on his hard cock, her smile becoming wider as she fucked her lover. Craig was starting to meet each thrust of hers with his own thrusts.

"God I love fucking you. It could not get any better than this." he said.

"I know, I love it too. I love the way you make me feel, they way you can make me cum over and over again, the way you please me, and the way you love me. Just keep making love to me just like this."

They both began to move even faster now, their slow pace all but forgotten. Sherrie could feel her orgasm start to build from deep inside her. Now she needed release, and she wanted him to give it to her.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder. I need to cum. Make me cum, please."

Craig started fucking her harder and faster, so fast she could not keep up with him. His cock was now moving in and out of her at a pace designed to wring her orgasm from her. She was so close now, she grabbed her own tits and squeezed them which seemed to drive her over the edge.

"Oh God, I cumming, I'M CUMMING!"

And with that she was overcome with pleasure as hormones flooded her body. Her vaginal walls contracted over and over again around Craig's cock. This was too much for him and suddenly his love juice sprayed into her from his cock. Spasm after spasm of semen coated her vaginal walls until there was nothing left for him to give her.

After a moment it was all over as Sherrie collapsed onto his chest. She lifted her head just enough that their lips met in a passionate kiss that seemed to go on and on.

"God I love you. It can't get any better that that." he said.

"Maybe not, but I want that same feeling from you every time we make love. I need that from you."

"I know you do. I will always do my best to give it to you."

They lay next to each other just enjoying the bliss of the moment. They held each other as lovers always do, not wanting to let the other leave while the feeling lasted. An hour later they were making love again, starting slow and ending the same as before. They just could not get enough of each other.

When they finished they cleaned up a little, set the alarm, and crawled under the covers next to each other. After cuddling a bit they were soon asleep in each others arms.

The alarm went off early the next morning waking the two lovers from their dreams of each other. They did their morning rituals and took a shower together. Craig shaved while Sherrie dried and brushed her hair. After dressing they repacked their overnight bags and went to meet Sherrie's mother next door.

They all went out for a good breakfast and then returned to the house for another look. They took their time taking notes, measurements, and other tasks. After an hour they all got together to discuss ideas, problems, and anything else that came to mind. They all agreed that the main problems were the kitchen, the bathrooms, and the floors. All the others could be taken on as time and money permitted. It was still about a month until classes started and Katherine thought that was enough time to complete the three main projects. Craig was most concerned about the kitchen but Sherrie's mother assured him she knew contractors that could do the job with time to spare.

Sherrie's main concern was the furniture for the first floor. Katherine left all that up to her as long as the price was reasonable. Craig asked what he could do to help out. Katherine said he could help out Sherrie with the furniture, and to take care of her. It hit Craig hard and he hugged Katherine telling her that he would always take care of her daughter.

The trip back home was great with everyone being in a good mood. Excitement filled the air as they all looked forward to what was to come.

==========

The next month was a busy time for everyone, there was just so much to do. Sherrie and Craig had never spent so much time in furniture stores, but in the end they made their choices and with her mother's approval the purchases were made and delivery scheduled. Sherrie's Mom was busy with contractors for the kitchen, bathrooms, and floors. She had to pick out everything, including appliances, schedule the installs, and approve the fixes to any problems that came up. But somehow everything came together by the end of July.

By then Sherrie and Craig were packing for their move and buying sheets, towels, bedspread, pillows, curtains, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, silverware, dishes, glasses, and a hundred other things they would need for the house. Food could wait until they moved into the house.

The first weekend in August they packed their cars, including her mother's SUV, and drove to Arlington and the house. They arrived right at noon on Saturday. The house was transformed on the inside with the new kitchen, bathrooms, and floors. They unloaded all the vehicles and by six o'clock had most everything put away. They all went out to eat that evening and had a great time. When done, the parents went to a hotel and the two young adults returned to their new home.

After Craig parked his SUV they went and unlocked the front door. Before Sherrie could enter Craig scooped her up in his arms and crossed the threshold, shutting the door behind him. Then he set her down and brought her into his arms.

"We're home, Sherrie."

"I know." She kissed him with all she had, never leaving his arms. "Thank you, I've never been happier than I am at this moment."

"Yeah, it's pretty great. I still can't believe that all this is real. It's like a dream come true. You here with me in our own home, headed to college together, a real adventure starting, it's so exciting."

They continued holding each other, still at the front door. Eventually they broke their embrace and started to look around. The living room and den both had a couch and nice chairs along with some side tables. The kitchen was now really impressive with a huge refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, and lots of cabinet space. The utility closet now had a washer and dryer. The master bedroom had their king sized bed (Sherrie's mother had insisted on it), a dresser, and bedside tables. The bathroom had a shower/tub combination with a glass enclosure and new commode and double sink vanity. All in all it was really nice for two college kids.

Sherrie and Craig were still overwhelmed with what they had been provided. Sherrie still could not believe the generosity of her mother and father. And Craig was thankful that he was so lucky to be in love with a girl whose parents loved her so much they were willing to provide her everything she could want, including him.

Later that night they made love again, initiating the new king sized bed and the place they could now call home.

Much more to come.

OlderHormones