Rooms for Rent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she rolled off of him and grabbed some Kleenex from the box close to them. She handed some to him and they both cleaned themselves. Then she laid next to him again with her hand on his chest.

"I love you so much." she said. "Will you always fuck me like that?"

"I love you, too. And I will always make love to you like that."

She squeezed him a little tighter as they continued to lay together.

"I sure hope your Mom finds a place for us. It will be nice when we can make love to each other whenever we want. Oh yeah, and sleep together."

"That will be nice. Sleeping and waking up to each other. It sounds like heaven."

"And taking showers together, being together more than apart, doing chores together, and kissing you whenever I want."

She smiled at him. "Sounds like you have this all figured out."

"No, just stating the obvious. I'm sure there are other things we will enjoy that we haven't even thought about. But that is what will make it fun."

They laid together for a while, just enjoying being close to each other. But soon they were kissing and exploring each other again. It was not long before they were making love again. This time their coupling was a little more frantic as they changed positions several times, searching for just the right one to bring them to climax together. They each seemed to sexually charge the other as they fucked each other towards a shared end. When it came they both were exhausted as they lay next to each other.

They looked at each other in the moonlight with big smiles on their faces. Their hands met and they held the other.

"I don't know about you, but that was great." he said.

"Not just great, it was stupendous."

She rolled onto her side and kissed him.

"I love you so much. You make me feel so fantastic."

"I love you, too."

"Do you have another one in you?" she asked.

"For you, always."

She rolled over to her other side and opened her legs by bending the top one to provide him access. He moved over on his side and entered her and slowly began to pump in and out of her. He also wrapped his arm around her to hold her breast. This time it took a while to get them both going, but they did not care. All that mattered was that they were together and making love with each other.

He kissed her ear as he pumped into her and lightly pinched her nipple. She was making little sounds of satisfaction as he moved his hand from her breast to her clitoris. This was something they both enjoyed, the leisurely love making they were now doing. It was a great way to end their evening together, especially since they were in no hurry.

But eventually they both were in the throws of their passion for each other. Sherrie climaxed first with Craig following right after her. This time they remained wrapped together until his cock finally slipped out of her.

"Damn, just when I was hoping for a little more." she said.

He smiled at her. "You're like a rabbit, you can't get enough."

"Not when it comes to you." She turned towards him and embraced him. "Hold me for a while. I need to feel you and your heat."

They held each other and almost went to sleep in each others arms.

"Wake up." he said. "I think it's time to get ready to go."

"Mummm, if you insist."

They cleaned each other up with Kleenex again and then got dressed. Lastly they put up the back seat and returned to the front seats. Craig turned the SUV around and proceeded to take her back home. She leaned against him as they drove, enjoying the aftermath of the sexual congress they had just experienced.

When he pulled up into her driveway they kissed one more time. Sherrie made sure her wallet, keys, and phone were in place and then went to her front door. She waved at him as he pulled away and then unlocked the door. She locked it behind her and she silently went upstairs to her room. She stripped and did her nightly ritual before going to bed in the nude.

As Craig drove home his thoughts were about Sherrie and how lucky he was. She was everything he could ever want in a girl. She was smart, athletic, beautiful, loving, and sexy as hell. He still could not believe that she wanted him, wanted to have sex with him, was in love with him, wanted to be with him, and most of all wanted to stay with him. My God he was lucky.

When he arrived home he noticed that there were still lights on in the house. He parked his SUV in the driveway and went inside only to discover his older sister watching TV in the den.

"Hey sis, you're home early."

"Yeah, Brent wasn't feeling well. How was your date?"

"Really good. We went out to eat and then parked at the lake for a while."

"Did the back seat go down?"

"A gentleman never tells."

Nancy smiled at him. "That's okay. I can tell by your smile that you had a good time."

"Where's Todd?" Todd was Craig's older brother.

"Still out. He might not come home tonight if he get lucky. And Craig, I didn't mean to pry into your private affairs. I like Sherrie a lot. I just like to know that everything is good between you two."

Craig sat down beside her on the couch. "Everything's wonderful." he said with a smile. "She's the best."

Nancy patted his leg. "I know she is. She obviously makes you happy, and that's all that matters."

"Thanks sis. Mom and Dad in bed already?"

"Yeah. After the lake today they were pooped. Did you have fun skiing today?"

"I did, it was great fun. How about you?"

"Same here. I haven't skied in a long time so it was wonderful."

They continued talking for a while. Craig really liked his older sister, she was like a best friend to him. But eventually the day's events caught up with him and he retied to his room. He stripped and climbed into bed and dreamed of Sherrie all night.

==========

June seemed to pass quickly, too fast for Katherine. There were just not that many houses around the campus available for sale. When she did find one it was way too big for just two people. But then she realized that this might actually be a good thing. The extra rooms could also be rented out to students. And that brought up other ideas.

She quickly contacted the local real estate agent for the house to find out more about the condition of the house. Luck was on her side as the house had been occupied for many years by a old couple who were moving to an assisted living center. After some discussions with the local agent she made an offer on the house. She actually offered a little more than they were asking in order to ensure a deal could be made.

Two days later the offer was accepted and she made arrangements to sign a contract in a few days. She still had to lay out her plans to Sherrie but she was sure that she would be more than happy with them.

On the last Friday morning in June Katherine was having breakfast with her daughter when she decided it was time to discuss her plans.

"Sherrie, do you have some time this morning?"

"Sure, Mom. What's up?"

"I bought a house for you and Craig."

"Oh Mom!" Sherrie got up from the table and rushed to hug her mother.

After a few tears were shed her Mother said "Finish your breakfast dear and listen to what I have to say before you jump to too many conclusions."

"Thank you, Mom."

Sherrie sat back down but she was no longer hungry. She wanted to hear what her mother had to say.

"The house is three blocks from the campus. It is in pretty good shape and only needs a few small repairs and fix ups. But it is a big four bedroom house." She let that sink in for a moment.

"Mom, we don't need that much space."

"I know, but this was the only house available. So here is what I want to do. You and Craig obviously get to pick the bedroom you want, but I want to rent out the other rooms to students. Obviously I can't be running down there to approve a new renter every time someone moves out, so I want you to manage that for me."

"Sure Mom, I can do that."

"Don't get too excited. There is a lot more I want you to handle. You need to not only to approve new renters, you need to advertise for them, collect their rent at the first of the month, handle any repairs that come up, hire lawn maintenance out, kick out unruly tenants, and any thing else that might come up. Basically, you will be my on site manager for the house."

Sherrie was silent for a moment. It was a huge responsibility she was being handed. Could she do it?

"I don't know Mom. This is a big responsibility. Do you think I can handle it?"

Her Mom smiled at her. "I wouldn't be asking you to take this on if I didn't think you could handle it. And it is right up your ally considering your major in Business Administration. And who knows, it could lead to a great job after college, maybe even in real estate with me."

Sherrie got up again and hugged her Mom. She was overwhelmed with pride and joy in her mother. She was shedding a few tears of joy now. Her Mom was the best mother ever.

"Thank you again, Mom. I love you so much. I will do the best job I can for you."

"I know you will. And I am just a phone call away if you have questions or run into problems you need help with. I have one more question for you."

"Sure, anything."

"Would you come with me next week for the closing on the house. We can take a look at it afterwards."

"Can Craig come with us?"

Her Mom smiled at her. "Of course he can. He just needs to get the okay from his parents."

"You're the best, Mom."

"And you're the best daughter a mother could ever want."

They talked for another thirty minutes but the main topics had already been covered. As Katherine left for work they hugged each other one more time.

"Oh, there is one more thing." her Mother said. "Your dad and I talked it over and we want you to know that Craig is more than welcome to be with you here in our home. Specifically, in your bedroom, if you feel comfortable about that. We know that you love each other and will be together at school so we see no reason to restrict your activities here at home where both of you can be safe."

Sherrie was now really in tears. She did not know just how to thank her Mom, so she hugged her tighter.

"I love you so much, Mom. Thank you from both of us."

"You're welcome. Now I have to get to work. I'm late already."

They both smiled at each other as they broke their hug and her Mom left for work. Sherrie was so happy, and a little apprehensive. She wanted her mother to be proud of her and this was a test for her, or at least it felt that way.

She wanted to tell Craig about all this but he was coming over this afternoon and that would be soon enough. Her mother had given her the address of the house so she decided to learn what she could about the house from the Internet. She went back to her room and used her laptop to search for the house. She found it right away through the Realtor website that still had the house online in a pending state. She spent all morning obtaining everything she could concerning the house and its location. It was a wonderful place and in really good shape from what she could see from the pictures, except for maybe the kitchen. It was really exciting.

When she looked up it was already noon. Where had the time gone? Craig would be there any minute so she went downstairs to wait for him. In only a few minutes he was ringing the doorbell. She let him in with a big smile and brought him into her in a big hug followed by a bigger kiss.

"Oh Craig, I have so much to tell you." she said with a smile on her face.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Let's get lunch started and we can talk."

They went to the kitchen to fix some sandwiches for lunch. They added some chips, cold drinks, and some fruit for dessert. When they sat down Sherrie started the conversation.

"Mom bought us a house."

"Oh wow! That's great."

"Well maybe not real great since it comes with some work for you and I, but great never the less."

"What do you mean?"

"The only house she could find is a big four bedroom house. What that means for us is that we will not be the only people living there. We get our choice of bedrooms but the other bedrooms will be rented out to students."

"That's not so bad."

"But there's more. We will be the managers of the house. We have to find renters, manage their monthly payments, deal with any bad tenants, and some other issues. It means that some of our time will be needed to deal with all these issues, some of which may not be pleasant."

"I can handle that, as long as I'm with you."

Sherrie leaned over and kissed him. "I knew you would be good with this deal. When we finish I want to show you the house. It is on the Internet and you can look and read all about it."

"Sounds exciting."

"Oh, it is. But I have another exciting thing to tell you. My Mom and Dad have discussed it and they want us to use my bedroom for our activities whenever we want."

"Does that mean what I hope it means?"

"Yes!" she said with a huge smile. "We can make love anytime we want in my bedroom."

"Wow! Even when they're home?"

"Yes. They want us to be safe and they know we will be making love when we move into the house, so it just seemed natural to let us do our thing now in my bedroom."

Craig leaned over and kissed her.

"You have the best parents."

"Oh I don't know, yours are pretty good too.

"I almost forgot." she said. "I asked Mom if you could come with us next week when we close on the house. She said yes as long as you ask your parents. It would just be for two days."

"I think I can convince them to let me go. I assume we would also see the house while we are there?"

"Absolutely, that's why I'm going."

They talked some more as they finished their lunch. When they were done they cleaned up the kitchen and went up to her room. She showed him the website with the house and they looked at it together. They fed off of each others excitement as they browsed the website. When they had seen all there was to see they moved from the desk to sit on the bed.

"So I guess it's all real now?" Craig asked.

"It will be when we close next week."

Craig laid back on the bed, his feet still on the floor. "Wow. I can't believe it. I mean, I believe it, it's just a lot to take in."

She laid back next to him placing her hand in his. "I know. But it's real, or as real as possible until next week." She rolled on her side next to him and kissed him. He returned it and soon they had their arms around each other. They just held each other for a long time basking in the knowledge that they were going to be together for the foreseeable future.

"Want to go swimming?" she asked.

"Of course."

They both stood up and started stripping out of their clothes. Craig had his swimsuit on under his shorts. Sherrie had to strip completely and put on her bikini. But before she could get the top on Craig came up behind her and softly grabbed her breasts and pulled her to him. He leaned down and kissed her neck as he squeezed her lovely tits and lightly pinched her nipples.

"We're never going to get to the pool if you keep that up." she said.

He smiled and let her go so she could finish putting the bra on. Then she put her arms around him and kissed him.

"That's to hold you until later." she said.

Sherrie went into her bathroom and grabbed some towels, sunscreen, and then her phone. Together they went downstairs and then out to the pool. They put their stuff in some chairs and then went down the steps into the pool. The water felt great on their skin as they frolicked with each other, just two kids having fun in the water.

They split their time between the pool and their lounge chairs, alternating between them. After an hour they retreated to Sherrie's room to wash the sunscreen and sweat off them in the shower. They washed each other paying special attention to their special spots. It was just a prelude to what was to come. After drying off they both went to her bed and held their naked bodies together. For the next hour they made love in many positions bringing each to multiple orgasms. The smell of sex permeated the room as they pleasured each other over and over. They finally ran out of steam and just held each other again.

They both were tired but reluctant to stop what had been both fun and satisfying. So they just lay there holding and kissing each other, enjoying their post coital bliss. Eventually their eyes closed and they both fell into an afternoon slumber wrapped in the arms of the other.

They awoke around four o'clock and decided they needed another shower to remove the smell of sex from their bodies. They took another short shower together and put their cloths on. Sherrie still had to dry her long hair but Craig enjoyed watching her perform that task. Sometimes he just could not take his eyes off her. When Sherrie was done they went back downstairs to the couch in the living room.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" Sherrie asked him.

"I'd like that."

"Good. I was going to start cooking dinner in about an hour for Mon and Dad so it will be no trouble to add a place for you."

They turned on the TV and watched it to pass the time. Craig put his arm around her as they channel surfed to find something to watch. They found a movie they had seen before but that did not matter to them as they just want to be with each other.

When it was time Sherrie started dinner for her parents and Craig. She was a pretty good cook and even had a dish or two that she excelled at. But tonight she just fixed some chicken and some vegetables. Craig watched her from the breakfast table admiring her physical attributes as well as the smells from her cooking. He helped her set the table in the dinning room as Sherrie's Mother arrived home. Sherrie hugged her mother when she came into the kitchen.

"My, that smells good. Let me run in to change my clothes and I will help you."

"That's okay, Mom. I'm about done."

Sherrie's Dad arrived home just after that and also came in to the kitchen to hug his daughter and say 'Hi' to Craig. He also went in to change his clothes.

Dinner was wonderful. Everyone joined in the discussion mostly about the house her Mother was buying. They all made sure to include Craig in their discussion just like he was a member of the family. It made Sherrie feel wonderful that her parents thought so much of Craig.

After dinner her parents cleaned up as Sherrie and Craig said goodbye to each other. They kissed each other at the front door and then he was gone. Sherrie felt a little wistful as she watched him drive away. Then she made sure her parents did not need help cleaning up before she went to her room to read for a while.

==========

On Tuesday of the following week Craig arrived early at Sherrie's house to get ready to drive to the closing for the house. Sherrie and her Mother were almost ready when he got there and it was not long before they were on their way. The drive to Arlington, Texas was about 2.5 hours and they had plenty of time to talk. Craig learned more about Sherrie's Mother that morning than he had in all the time he had known her. He actually liked her even more as the trip wore on. She was a lot like her daughter in almost everything.

They got to Arlington a little before noon and had time for lunch before the closing. They found a nice restaurant and stopped to eat a leisurely meal since they did not need to be at the mortgage company until two o'clock. After they finished their meal they drove around the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) just to see what it was like.

The closing only lasted about an hour and was pretty boring for Sherrie and Craig. They did not understand a lot of what was going on but could tell it was pretty serious. But is was soon over and the keys to the house were turned over to Sherrie's Mother. Everyone shook hands all around and they were free to go.