Rooster Club Pt. 04: Second Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm happy to hear that, I'm looking forward to our turn next. There is still a lot more activities today, so try not to cum. If you feel yourself getting close, just let me know okay?"

I nodded yes.

When BR left, KG entered and joined Lana and SG on the other sofa.

When the music started, RD had her tongue deep in my mouth. Her hand was steadily stroking my already hard cock. My left hand went under her shirt, feeling her warm black tits. My right hand slipped up her skirt to find her bare pussy. She was hot and wet as I drove my finger into her cunt.

"Ohhh baby, that feels good. Rub my clit and make me cum. Do it Ray, may my black pussy cum on your fingers."

I kissed her hard as I rubbed her clit with my thumb while another finger wiggled deep inside her. She began stroking me harder as she came close to cumming.

"Slow down RD or I'll cum."

She stopped stroking me, grabbed my face, looked me in the eyes, and came hard on my fingers.

"Ohhh Fuck Baby. That was nice."

The music ended too soon.

"Give me a minute Ray. I need to recover a minute before I stand."

As soon as she signaled she was ready, I stood and helped her to her feet. We walked to the corner where I was surprised to see Lana's bra and panties on a little table. Guess she was making it easier for the guys to get to her dripping pussy.

"Still doing okay? Still want to keep going Ray?"

"I really am. Still have some feelings running around in my head, but nothing like last week."

"You think Lana wants to continue?"

I pointed to the undergarments on the table, "I think she might."

We both laughed. RD walked me back to the sofa, kissed me again and walked to the door. KG sat with me while SG sat with my wife. It almost felt like a strange couples double date and we were swapping partners. SG and I have been talking regular same as KG and Lana. So as couples, we sort of knew each other.

As soon as the music started, SG was fingering Lana, while kissing her hard. He ignored her tits, and just worked her cunt. Lana was moaning between kisses, and breathing hard. Her hands were full of his hard cock and balls. Lana was besides herself.

I was so turned on watching the erotic show my wife was putting on. KG, was teasing my cock and whispering in my ear.

"Look at the way my husband is fingering your wife. Will you finger me that way? Will you make me cum on your hand? I just love to have my hard button flicked. Oh and French me, gawd I love that."

KG talking dirty and lightly teasing my cock, while watching my wife working a strange cock with her hands, was driving me nuts. Lana came on SG fingers, twice before the song ended. When she could stand, SG took her to the corner.

KG spoke with me. "I'm ready for you Ray, hope you're up to playing."

"Yes I am. More than ready I'd say."

"Good to hear."

SG and Lana returned and both sat together on the sofa.

When the music started again, KG looked at me and said, "Remember what I told you I want." She repositioned herself on her hands and knees on the sofa next to me. She held my face and kissed me hard. I held the back of her head with my left hand, while my right hand went under her skirt. Using my index finger, I rubbed circles around her nub of a clit. KG was moaning in my mouth right before she stiffened and came on my finger.

"Now finger me deep."

I started thrusting two fingers into her very wet pussy as she grabbed my cock and started to jerk me. My cock was throbbing by the time the music ended. KG was close, but only came once.

Expecting to walk to the corner to chat, but that wasn't the plan this time.

SG spoke, "Since we are your guides, let's chat for a minute. We think you're both doing wonderful. From what I'm hearing, both of you are doing better than last trial. The purpose of the trials is to help move you along at a pace that helps you get acclimated. Too fast and it the experience can be intimidating. Too slow is better, but not ideal."

"That makes sense.", I replied

"We would like to accelerate your trials just a little bit." KG said, "You see we have scheduled gatherings throughout the year and there is one coming up in a couple weeks. Like SG said, it's not good to move prospects along too fast. It's also not good to get through the trials, get decide to join, then not hear from us for 3 weeks."

SG added, "So we are trying to get the timing to work out. If you feel we are moving the trials too fast, we need you to speak up and tell us. Will you both commit to doing that?"

"Yes" Lana said.

"I agree also, and thank you for being so upfront about this." I added.

"Great!" KG said. "But we will still be in touch with you during the week to check on you."

"If you are looking to move things along, let's jump into the next trial now." As I said that I caught a big smile on Lana's face.

"No can do." SG said. "Life lesson for you, never make big decisions when you are hungry or horny. Since we know you and Lana are certainly horny, we will end todays trial. We will call you tomorrow, we can discuss the next step then."

With that SG leaned over and gave Lana a long kiss. KG blocked my view as she gave me a long wet kiss.

SG & KG got up and left the room, bringing the second trial to an end.

Lana and I got up, straightened ourselves and left the building. As we walked hand in hand to our car, I could feel Lana trembling with excitement.

Glancing over at Lana as I drove, I could see she had one hand between her thighs, the other was rubbing her tits.

"Exciting day today huh?" I said breaking the silence.

"I am so fucking hot and horny Ray, I feel like I am going to explode. Your wife wants to be naughty."

"I won't stop you. Want me to find a place to pull over so we can fuck?"

"Not yet. Take the highway home. I want flash a trucker or two. Gawd I am so horny right now."

Lana knows I love it when she exposes herself in public, but it's something she doesn't do often. At least not often enough for me.

I eased our sedan onto the interstate, and pulled up along side a big truck. Lana pulled her tits out and was fondling them. To our disappointment, the driver was in his own world and never even looked down into our car. His loss, I worked my way up to the next truck. By now Lana had her feet up on the dashboard and she was working her pussy with the other hand again.

Lana was rewarded with a quick blast of his horn. She never looked up just keep working herself. I drove on to the next truck, as I passed our exit. This driver gave a longer honk on the horn to show appreciation. By now I was sure they were all talking on the CB's and knew to look for our car.

"Should I pass another truck sweetheart or stop now?" I asked.

"One more please."

Smile and wave to the nice trucker and I will.

"Ohhhh." Lana moaned. She looked up to wave bye then said, "Oh my god. I can't believe it."

"Someone we know?"

"No its a woman driver and she had a huge smile and was licking her fingers."

We drove on and Lana showed herself to another truck. This time she was spending more time smiling at the driver and playing with herself.

Times up, I thought. She's not the only horny one in this car. And I've now driven about 8 miles out of our way and now we need to back track.

Lana started to straighten herself out as we hit the main roads back tracking to our house.

"Oh no you don't lovely Lana. You leave those tits out."

"What if someone see's?"

"That was the whole point. Leave those beauties out, at least for my pleasure."

On the main road, as luck would have it, a large box truck pulled up next to us at a light. I could hear the driver talking loud trying to get Lanas attention. I pushed the button on the my door handle to lower Lana's window.

"Lady, you just made my day. I had a rough morning, but now, I feel so much better. You have some really nice titties there. Thank you!"

The light changed and we drove off.

Two miles later, we were home.

I helped Lana out of the car and into the house. I practically dragged her to the bedroom where I slowed down and took my time undressing her.

"Tell me Lana, did you enjoy playing today?"

"Mmmm, you know I did. And it looked like you were enjoying todays events too."

Once I had Lana naked and on her back, I dove between her legs and started to pleasure her.

"Fuck honey, I needed this. All the sexy play with the club and the truckers. I'm so hot."

I licked Lana through her first orgasm. But I was too turned on to have her cum on my tongue a second time, I had to get my cock into her. I sunk deep into her on the first thrust. I was balls deep on the second.

Holding her head and softly kissing Lana as I fucked her. I slowed my thrusting down and asked her, "So how do you rate the guys so far?"

"Come on Ray, just fuck me. We can talk about this later."

"No it turns me on, I want to hear what my lovely wife thinks of her new playmates."

"Really, I feel so slutty after today, you want to hear about my dirty thoughts?"

I grabbed her tits and slowed my rhythm even more, "Yes tell me while I fuck you."

"SG is a really good kisser. The way he's been kissing me and feeling me up, it's been amazing. PD has a nice cock. I'm anxious to feel him fucking my slutty pussy. BR has wonderful fingers. They are long and fat. Really felt amazing when he was fingering me today. BR also has a very sexy voice." Lana told me. "What are your thoughts on your playmates?"

I grabbed Lana and rolled us over so she was now riding me. I reached up and fondled her tits as I answered.

"KG knows how to handle a cock. The pressure and feel was amazing. KG is also a great kisser. She is not shy about slipping her tongue into my mouth. RD has some great tits. Her nipples are big and hard. RD also has what feels like nice pussy lips. JR has a tight pussy. It really gripped my finger when we played today."

Lana looked down on me, slowing her motion. "You ready to have sex with them?"

"I'm ready, how about you?"

"Absolutely. But right now, I have a nice cock inside me that I need to empty." She said as she reached around and started to fondle my balls.

"Stop that, get on your hands and knees Lana, I want to pound this one into you."

Lana took the position, I slid into her doggy style. Grabbing her hips I started to pound her. Lana was grasping and moaning as our bodies slapped together.

"Ahhh FUCK, I'm CUMMMING LANA."

"FUCK ME RAY, FLOOD MY CUNT. I WANT IT ALL."

I pulled her back hard on my cock and came deep into her. We collapsed on the bed breathing hard as we recovered.

The next morning Lana and I each had a text from SG & KG.

The Message read: Good Morning, hope you two had a pleasant evening. Like we said, if you are both up to it, we would like to squeeze another trial in. Talk about it over breakfast and text us back if you think you will be good for the next trial tomorrow afternoon. Warm Regards KG & SG

Lana and I went out for breakfast so we could talk about it. Actually, there wasn't much to discuss, we both want to move forward, so I guess it was just an excuse to eat out.

On the drive home, Lana texted them back: We are both ready! Just let us know what time to be there. Sincerely LA & RA

"They can use initials, so can we." She said.

Before we made it home she received the text: 2PM. See you then!

12