Rooster Club Pt. 05: Third Trial

Story Info
Things are getting serious with the trials.
3.4k words
4.45
7.9k
11
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyboard
keyboard
97 Followers

Sunday morning I rolled out of bed to another text message: Good morning Ray. We drove by your house late last night and left something in your mailbox for you. See you later today. Regards, SG

Inside the mailbox was an envelope with my name on it. I opened the envelope to find a simple letter with a little blue pill attached to it.

Hi Ray,

Please consider taking this pill an hour before our meeting this afternoon. It never hurts to be prepared.

See you later KG.

Lana looked at the pill and half smiled. "I guess things are getting more serious." She said.

"Worried?" I asked.

"Not really, I don't need to take a pill." She giggled.

I took the pill around 1 as they suggested. I was starting to get hard on the drive just thinking about what was in store for us. Like normal we walked into the building and took a seat on the sofa. At 2, the door opened and SG & KG entered, this time without any masks. KG sat with me while SG guided Lana to the sofa across from KG and I.

"So, Whats next?" I asked.

"Well first off, this is your third trial. This tells us you're both serious about proceeding and from the club side, we don't see any concerns. So it's time we dispense with the initials. Please call me Steve and my lovely wife is Kim. As for your question, You both seen the progression, I'm sure you can piece it together. Shall we start with Lana again?"

"Let's have Ray go first this time." Kim replied.

"Here is how this works today." Steve said. "It is customary during these trials, for the man to let your partner know if you are going to cum. This can be verbal, or a tap on the shoulder, head, arm whatever. There is no intercourse today, but there will be oral pleasure. Are you both ready?"

"Yes" Lana and I both said looking at each other.

Steve signaled with a thumbs up and the new round of trials began with the music. Kim got on her knees next to me, opened the fly and sucked my cock into her mouth. Her hand was fondling my balls as she swallowed my cock. Her mouth was hot, wet and her sucking was mind blowing.

Oh yeah, that little blue pill was definitely working on me. Then Kim really started bobbing up and down on my shaft.

"Damn, I won't last long." Was all I said.

Kim started to deep throat me. I tapped her on the head to let her know I was going to cum. She never slowed down, she started to fondle me balls. That was it, the first spurt of my load shot into Kim's throat. She moved up to catch the rest in her mouth. As soon as I was done spurting, she laid back on the sofa and told me to get busy. I was between her legs in a flash. She tasted good, different than Lana, but still good. The smell of her cunt told me how aroused she was. I sucked on her clit, which is bigger than Lana's. That's all it took, Kim exploded all over my face. She was the first woman I brought to orgasm on my tongue since I met Lana so many decades ago.

The song ended, Kim kissed me, got up and went to the door. JR entered the room and sat with me as the next song began. Lana leaned forward, probably thinking she would start sucking Steve, as Kim did to me, but Steve pushed her back and pulled off his pants and Lanas panties. Steve dropped his head beneath Lanas shirt and went down on Lana causing her hips to buck wildly. She was as horny as I was, and she just watched me and Kim's live sex show. So it only took a minute for her to cum on his tongue and finger.

Steve stood in front of Lana, pulled her head to his groin. Lana immediately grabbed his cock, jerked it as she gave him one of her great blowjobs. I watched for the remainder of the song while Lana put her heart into blowing Steve and making him cum in her mouth. Lana won the prize as he stiffened and flooded her mouth with his cum.

Through that whole erotic show, JR. was stroking my cock back to a harder state. Must be the little blue pill and the show.

Steve bent over and gave Lana a sensual kiss as he fondled her tits. As Steve left, PD came in and sat with Lana.

When the next song began JR said, "Ray, my name is Jill, and I've been looking forward to this. You're not quite there yet, lick my pussy and stroke your cock to full staff, then I'll give you a blowjob till our time is up."

Well I can follow instructions. I was licking yet another pussy. For the first time in my life, I was eating a second woman on the same day. Jill helped out as she grabbed my head with one hand and stroked her own clit with the other. I battled her fingers with my tongue. Jill let out a cry of joy as she came. I moved back on the sofa and Jill started to suck my cock. Like Kim she also fondled my balls, but Jill had a trick of her own. With the hand that held my balls, she extended a finger and rubbed my asshole. I was so close when the song ended, but didn't cum. Jill broke the rules and continued to suck on me for a little while, but having cum not long ago, it was no use.

"You owe me a load Ray. I hope you're a gentleman and will repay me in the future." She said before kissing me and exiting the room. RD got up from the other sofa. When did she come in to the room, I wondered. BR came in and joined me and RD on the sofa.

"Hi Ray, my name is Roxie and this is Brent. The man who will be pleasuring Lana is my husband Pete, and he really loves to eat pussy."

Pete put his head between Lanas legs and was licking her pussy. We could hear the slurping. Lanas head was back and she was moaning when her orgasm washed across her. Pete never slowed down, he ate her to a second strong orgasm. Leaning back, he positioned Lana on the floor so she could suck his cock. Lana was wearing a skirt this week, for easy access she told me. We could see her sucking Pete while she fingered herself in front of us. Two men have licked her to multiple orgasms and she is still horny enough to finger herself.

I was enjoying the show and the hand stroking my cock and balls. That's when I realized it was 2 hands working on me. I looked down to see Roxie fondling my balls while Brent was softly stroking me. I never had a guy stroke my cock before. The show in front of me was to erotic to worry about that.

It wasn't long before Pete announced he was going to cum. Lana pulled back and stroked him to make him cum on her tongue. This was new for Lana. She looked like a pornstar, my pornstar. Making a black man cum on her tongue. After a couple spurts she took him back into her mouth to suck out the rest of his cum.

Pete helped Lana back to the sofa, kissed her and left. Brent joined her on the sofa, while Roxie leaned back and opened her legs for me. I could not wait for my first taste of this black woman. I kissed her clit, then licked her pussy. She had nice big pussy lips that I took joy in sucking on.

"Come on baby, we will have time for that another day, finger me and lick my clit, I want to cum on your tongue." Roxie encouraged.

I was happy to follow her directions, I was fingering her the way I know Lana likes it while sucking on her clit. That brought groans from this lovely woman. I managed to bring her over once before she pushed me back an got on the floor like Lana had. She was fondling my balls and giving me an exquisite blowjob. This woman really knew how to suck a cock. As I got close, I tapped her head. She grabbed my hand and held it on her head as she showed me she wanted me to move her head up and down my shaft. I took the hint and used both hands to force her head up and down my cock. I let out a loud groan, loosened my grip on her as I came hard in her mouth. Roxie never stopped sucking on me as my cock become sensitive. "AHH FUCK." I groaned as she worked my sensitive knob. Roxie released my cock, and sat with me again.

Brent pulled Lana over and had her start sucking his cock. I was expecting him to go down on Lana first, but he changed up the routine. Lana positioned herself one knee on the loveseat, her other foot on the floor. She was fingering herself again while she sucked the cock this new man. One of her hands rubbing her pussy, the other was fondling his balls. I would find out later, she was also rubbing his asshole while she blew him.

"Lana I'm going to cum, honey." Brent announced.

Lana deep throated him and let him empty his balls straight down her throat. After a few spurts, she eased back and held the still cumming head in her mouth.

Roxie was still sitting with me and fondling my cock and balls.

"Your wife is very good at that." Roxie commented.

Brent pulled Lana off his cock and had her remain standing. He repositioned himself below her. Lana lowered her cunt to his face. She braced herself with her hands on the arm of the sofa. Soon she was moving her pussy back and forth across his face. Her movements became more urgent as she took one hand and squeezed her tits. A low moan and she came on Brents face. Lana slowed her movements, but Brent grabbed her hips and held her in place. He obviously wanted to give her one more orgasm with the time left.

When their time was up, Brent helped Lana back to the seat. He crossed the room and helped Roxie to her feet and gave her a good kiss. Roxie looked back at me and said, "She tastes good too." Obviously tasting Lanas pussy on Brents lips. With that Roxie and Brent left the room.

The voice over the speaker, who we now recognize as Pete, spoke. "You both did wonderful today. Thank you for continuing your journey with us. We sincerely hope you will be ready for the next trial. Your guides will be in touch with you to see how everything is going and discuss the next trial. Ray, there are more blue pills in the envelope on the table by the door. Please feel free to take them with you when you leave. We hope you had a good time and we hope you have a good week."

With that the lights came back up, Lana and I straightened out our cloths and headed out. I grabbed the envelope as we exited. I could feel Lana was trembling a bit as I held her hand. That had me a little concerned, not sure if she was angry from the activities. I helped her into our car like always, walked around and got in myself.

"You were certainly right, things got more serious this trial. Are you okay?" I asked her, worried about what she might say.

"I am so fucking horny right now, I can't think straight."

"Seriously? You had 3 cocks to play with and I know you came at least four times, and you're still horny?"

"Actually the guys made me cum five times, and Roxie made me cum once too. And yes, I'm still so horny. All that was like seriously extended foreplay. I need a cock in me, and the sooner the better." She said.

"Whew, I thought you might be mad at what went on. Seeing me with the women I mean. Roxie made you cum, when did that happen?"

"I don't think I have ever been mad after cumming over and over again. Frustrated at not getting fucked yet. Roxie was sitting with me when you were eating Jill? She started sensually rubbing my clit. When I started to cum, she pulled my face to hers and gave me a very wet kiss. Ray, you will need to fuck me soon, or I'll need to find someone who will."

"Got it, no showing off to the truckers today. Let's get home."

Lana fingered herself and stroked my cock all the way home. As soon as I pulled into the garage, she was out of the car and headed inside, before I could even get out of the car. Lana was shedding cloths as she went. Her skirt was on the hood of the car, the thin blouse she wore was on the door knob to the house. I found her naked on the bed, laying on a towel, legs spread wide open with her fingers on her pussy.

Quickly stripping I climbed on the bed. I was lowering my lips to her tasty cunt when she grabbed my head and pulled me to her face.

"I've had enough foreplay, I need your cock. No more teasing Ray, fuck me or I'll call a neighbor."

My hard cock slid balls deep into her on the first stroke, she was dripping wet. Her pussy was hot wet and tight. After only a few strokes Lana came hard.

"AHHHH. FUUUCK. I NEED THIS. DON'T STOP, KEEP FUCKING ME RAY! HARD. FUCK ME HARD!" Lana screamed out as her cunt contracted hard and squirted all over me.

"Ah Lana, you pussy is quivering around my cock. Gawd you are one fuckin hot woman."

Lana pulled herself off of me. "No you don't, I'm not done yet, don't you cum yet. Lay back, I'm going to ride and grind on you."

As soon as I was on my back, Lana grabbed my hard slick cock, straddled me and dropped down sinking me back inside her. We both let out a loud moan.

Lana slowly fucked me cowgirl for a while. I was enjoying her naked tits while she rode me. We changed positions a few times over the next 15 minutes. Lana came again two times before I finally unloaded in her doggie style.

I collapsed next to her. Lana was lightly playing with my spent cock and balls that were covered with our juices. She was laying on her back staring at the ceiling.

"Ray. Are we going too far with this? I'm behaving like a wanton slut lately. I swear to god, if you would have taken me anywhere but home, I would have thrown myself at any hard cock I could have found. I'm not the person I was a month ago."

"Sweetheart, I love you more today than ever before. I guess we're changing, becoming more sexually open, but my love for you has grown. We are walking this sexual journey hand in hand. Nothing happens behind the others back. Did seeing me with the other women bother you?"

"Not really, it was a hot sex show. As strange as it sounds, I was proud of you. Seeing you bring pleasure to those women. I know being in the club and all, they have been pleasured by many different people, and my husband could still get them off. Kinda hot. How about you, did my wanton acts bother you?"

"Are you kidding me? I got to see my wife acting like a hot pornstar in a private sex show for me. You are the hottest woman I know." I replied as my cock started to respond to Lanas stroking.

"Looked like you enjoyed Roxies pussy lips. That was something to watch. Is she your first black woman?"

"Yes she is. She has some really big pussy lips, I was really enjoying them. Pete your first black man?"

"Not really, remember when I told you about mr. big dick, well he was my first and up to now my only black man."

Not sure why, but I had imagined him as white. Thinking of a black cock filling my wife's tight little pussy, got my cock back to full attention. Lana climbed back on top of me and started to slowly fuck herself on me again. While we continued to talk about our new sex partners.

"I'm just now finding out my pretty wife has fucked a black guy in the past. Tell me, is today the first time you sucked off three guys in one setting?"

"Yes, I've only had one guy at a time before today. How about you, how many girls sucked your cock in one day?"

"Like you, one at a time. I noticed you swallowed every load. This the new Lana?"

"I guess it is." She said as we rolled over so I could drive deep into her.

"You ready for the next trial?" I asked her as she started to moan from the fucking I was giving her.

"I was ready today." Lana said

"You know the next time we walk into that building, you are going to get fucked by those three men. Everyone of them is going to want to put a load of cum into you."

"Ohh Ray, I'm close. Pound me. Please fuck me hard."

I slowed my thrusts to, keep her at the edge.

"No don't stop you bastard, Fuck me. I need to cum again."

Still slowly thrusting. "Are you ready for three strangers to fuck your sweet pussy? Are you ready to watch my cock sliding in and out of three different women? Tell me Lana."

"You dirty bastard, YES. I want those three hard cocks that I've already sucked off to be buried deep in me and cumming in my cunt. I want to see my sexy husband fucking those women. I want to see them enjoy your hard cock. Then I want you to take me home and reclaim my cunt as yours."

I started to really pound her into the mattress. When she came, she gushed on my cock again, between her pussy contracting and my throbbing cock, I lost it and flooded her cunt again. When I regained some of my senses, I leaned over and kissed her hard and long.

When our breathing returned to normal, we got up and showered together. Lana washed me, cleaning my cock and balls. I washed Lana, and took the opportunity to finger her to another small orgasm.

We dressed and headed out to grab a bite for dinner. We were both famished from the days activities.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke with a hard cock. Lana was still sleeping besides me. I rolled onto my back and started to stroke myself to the days events. Licking multiple pussies, getting multiple blowjobs, cumming in the mouths of these different women. Watching Lana give a few different men blow jobs, them fingering and licking her to orgasm. And the hot sex Lana and I shard after we got home. Lana telling me she was fucked by a black cock before.

I reached over and ran my hand over Lanas ass while I jerked off to the thoughts. Lana barely stirred, she was worn out from the activities. But my cock was too hard to go back to sleep. I pulled the covers back and grabbed the used towel from the floor.

In my mind, I was envisioning my pretty wife out on a date with her black friend with the huge dick. I imagined the scene of her little cunt wrapped around the big dark cock. Him thrusting inside of her, stretching her out for his pleasure. Soon I would be seeing this first hand. A hard cock thrusting inside of my wife's pussy, fucking her with the urgency to cum inside of her. Then seeing the strange mans cum dripping from her as another man prepared to fuck her.

That was it, my cock came hard into the towel. I held my cock firmly as more cum came out. When I finished cumming, and my cock softened, I rolled over, snuggled up to my lovely wife and drifted back off to sleep.

keyboard
keyboard
97 Followers