Rooster Club Pt. 06: Final Trial

Story Info
They reach their final trial. Now can they get through it.
7.9k words
4.13
9.2k
12
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyboard
keyboard
100 Followers

I was on my way home Tuesday when my phone rang, it was Steve.

"Hi Steve, how is everything?" I still found it strange to talk to someone who I watched play with my wife.

"Things are good Ray, thanks for asking. Just calling to see how you and Lana are doing. Is everything good? Anymore confusion or emotions to work through?"

"We're actually doing really good. The last session was more intense, but we have had some good conversations. Very open dialogue. We're really in a good place."

"That is great to hear. You and Lana are progressing exceptionally well. Some couples struggle more, but you two are doing fantastic. It's a testament to the solid relationship you both have. You both walk in holding hands and walk out holding hands. It's easy to see how much you both love each other.

So after the last trial, you both talked and still in good mental states right?"

"Yeah, like I said, we are really good. Our home sex lives has been off the charts great. If nothing else comes from this, we owe the club for that." I replied.

"What do you mean, if nothing else comes from it, you thinking about stopping? Anything I should know?"

"No, I was just saying how much of an improvement we have had on a personal level. We're not thinking of dropping out. I would even say we are looking forward to the next trial."

"You had me worried there for a minute Ray. If you and Lana are ready to go on, how does Saturday around 11 am sound?"

"That's a bit earlier than usual, but I think we can make that work."

"I'm sure you and Lana figured out what comes next. If all goes well, this will be your final trial. Full on sex takes a bit more out of us older guys. So we like to add in more time, even bring in snack or a pizza and take some breaks. You sure you are ready for this? Any questions?"

"Ready, yes. Questions, just one. Last trial, Brent also got, let's say, involved with the activities when sitting with me. What was that about?"

"Just part of the trial. While we don't require you to touch other men, we need to make sure nobody freaks out if and when it happens. Nothing more, and you did great, you noticed and just rolled with it. So Saturday at 11 then. Okay?"

"I'll confirm it with Lana when I get home, but I think that will work."

"Kim is talking with her now. If there are any issues, we can reschedule. You picked up the envelope on your way out. Don't forget to take the pill before you come, no pun intended. You will have time with all three wives. This session like the others, has a time limit, but it's longer than a song. The way this trial goes, you will have 20 minutes with each of our wives. Lana will get 20 minutes with each of us. Between sessions we add in breaks to snack and chat. This can either be with club members or just you and Lana if you want to chat privately. So for this trial, plan on about three hours or so."

"Thanks for the heads up Steve. We'll see you on Saturday."

++++++++++

When I got home, Lana was setting the table for dinner. She looked beautiful as usual. Over dinner we discussed our phone calls. Both were about the same. It was obvious there would be plenty of sex at this trial.

"You still good to move forward with this?" I asked Lana.

"I'm a bit nervous but very excited all at the same time. I'm okay to go on... but also wondering if we're going too far. Guess some confusion."

"We've already had oral sex with other club members, so far we've kept the dialogue going. I feel good about where we are. Why the confusion now?

"I don't know, I guess having sex, seems so final. That's not right, not final. It's the last step, so official... I don't knowL" Lana tried to explain.

"But Lana, we've already had sex, oral but still."

"That's different than fucking someone else."

"Really? You watched three women give me blowjobs. You've watched me lick and eat them. You were okay with that right?"

"Well... Yeah. You watched me too."

"What if you heard that Brittney, the department secretary gave me a blowjob? That never happened, but what if? Still okay?"

"Of course not."

"Exactly, because that would be cheating on you. What we are doing with the club, is consensual, and we are doing this together."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Tomorrow, call Kim and chat with her about your confusion."

"You're right. Kim will help me think this through. So how about you Ray, are you doing okay? What are your thoughts"

"I'm good. Actually the thought of seeing you getting fucked by these guys gets me excited. One thing for sure, when we leave you won't be as horny for a hard cock."

"I'm sure you are excited about getting to bang those strange pussies?"

"Of course that's exciting too. But believe it or not, I'm really looking forward to seeing you getting pleasured. I'll bet watching you getting laid keeps me hard for the other women."

"You really are a dirty old man. That will really excite you?"

While we finished dinner, I told her how I jerked off the other night imagining her riding different cocks.

"Mmmm, I sure wish you would have woke me Ray."

"You were sleeping so well and had such a busy day, I hated to. I did stroke your ass for inspiration. The images and your warm skin made me cum nicely."

"Still selfish, I would loved to watch you jack off. Especially if you were telling my your dirty thoughts." Lana told me.

Later that evening while we were watching TV, Lana got up, when she returned she was wearing a sheer negligee. Lana handed me a drink then half laid back on the sofa to my right.

"You own me a show Ray. I missed seeing you jack off, I want to see that now. For inspiration, you can watch my finger myself. Come on big boy, it's show time."

I too a gulp from the drink she poured for me then proceeded to undress.

"Negligee, drink, telling me what you want, I like it. I see you have a towel for you, but you forgot to bring me one to cum in."

"You were naughty the other night, you don't get one. You my dear husband get to cum all over your hand and belly. I want to see everything."

I sat back in the chair and put one leg over the arm of the chair so Lana could see better. Leaning back I closed my eyes and started to fondle my balls and cock. Slowly my cock began to grow.

"What is my dirty husband thinking of? Tell me Ray."

"I'm going through everything that happened so far with the club. The men holding you close, dancing and kissing you. The kisses growing in passion as they fondled your tits. The sight of you groping strangers cocks through their pants. Images of them sucking on your nipples, fingering you, you sucking on their cocks and swallowing their loads. The big tits I sucked on, the different women sucking on my cocks. The thought that in just a few short days, these same men will be fucking my lovely wife. The sight of their hard cocks, spreading your pussy as they enter you. The sounds of them banging you. Your moans and screams of orgasms."

When I opened my eyes again, Lana had one leg over the back of the sofa, her fingers really working her cunt. Her eyes were fixed on me stroking my cock.

"Don't stop Ray, keep going I'm getting close, and I want to see your cum fountain."

"I imaging the sight of your pussy with a strange cock sliding in and out. The cock is glistening, covered in your pussy juice. I can hear you moaning and telling the man not to stop, that you need to cum on him. As he pumps in and out of you, I can see your cunt gripping his cock so tightly. Suddenly you scream out as you cum hard on this new cock."

"Ahhh Yes, I'm going to cum now Ray. Fuck Yes." Lana said as an orgasm came over her.

Her fingers slowed as she slowly circled her clit with her finger.

"Don't stop Ray. I want to see you cum"

"The strange man keeps fucking you a while longer, suddenly he starts to pump more frantically, he tells you he is ready to cum. You wrap your legs around him pulling him deeply into your pussy as you tell him to cum inside of you. From where I am, I see his ass clinching, and I know he is pumping his load of cum into you. Cum from the first new cock you have had in decades. Before he pulls out, he kisses you deeply. You grab the back of his head and kiss him back hard. As his cock slips from you, I can see his river of cum spilling out of your freshly fucked pussy."

"Mmmm, you really want to see your slutty old overweight wife getting fucked huh?"

"Yes. Your turn Lana, tell me what you imagine for Saturday. Help me cum."

"I want to see my husband sinking his big cock into his first black woman. Fucking her from behind, seeing her black tits swaying as you bang her from behind. Imagining her meaty pussy lips being pulled out and pushed back with every stroke. Or maybe she will ride you and you will be grabbing her tits and she bounces up and down on your cock. Her pussy juices dripping down your cock. Your meat bringing her pleasure."

"Fuck Lana, That did it. I'm CUMMMMING!" I yelled as my cum shot from my cock and landed on my chest. The next couple spurts landed on my belly and finally ran down my hand. I keep stroking my cock as it started to become sensitive. "Aww Fuck, Fuck".

I stopped stoking and just held my cock as the final dribbles ran out. I laid back eyes closed, holding my cock. Cum was all over me and I didn't have a towel.

Lana came over to me, scooped up some of my cum to taste. Then she scooped a bit more and put it in my mouth. It's not the first time I've tasted my cum. Not a horrible taste, but certainly not as good as the drink I had. Lana continued to clean the cum off of me, her eating some and her feeding me some.

"That's your punishment for not waking me." She said as she put her cum covered fingers in my mouth. "Lick them clean baby."

When she had me pretty well cleaned of my cum, she gave me the towel she used. She walked to the kitchen and returned with a warm wet wash rag for me.

Later that evening, Lana woke me with her vibrator on my cock. Once I was hard enough to ride, she climbed on top of me and rode me while she buzzed her clit. She told me how hot our earlier masterbation session was as we fucked. She came a couple times before I rolled her over and pounded a load into her.

++++++++++

On my drive home Friday, my phone rang. I expected to see Steves number, but this was a different number.

"Hello, this is Ray."

"Hi Ray, this is Kim. I know you are used to Steve calling, but it's my turn now. How are you and Lana doing?"

"Thanks for calling Kim. I'm doing really well. No issues at all. Lana was having some confusing thoughts. I tried to help her, I also told her to call you. Did she call you Kim?"

"Good to hear you're doing well. Yes I spoke with Kim, she had some very common thoughts and confusion. I think I helped her through it.

You do realize what will be happening tomorrow right? You know my husband will fuck your pretty wife in front of you. Steve and the other men are going to do their best to get her lost in pleasure. Are you prepared to see that?"

"Actually, I'm very prepared. Lana and I have talked quite a bit about what we know will happen and our imaginations are pretty wild at times."

"This is just straight sex. Nothing too wild. No anal, not multiple partners, etc. So nothing too wild. Of course if you join the club, then more options open up. So Ray, are you looking forward to fucking me as well?"

"Oh yeah, more than you would believe. I haven't been with another woman since I met Lana. Everything we have done so far has been kind of mind blowing."

"And cock blowing, don't forget that!" Kim added giggling.

"Trust me, I will never for get that. You women are amazing. I can't wait to sample your other talents."

"Mmm, I like to hear that. I'm looking forward to getting you inside me, and I know Jill and Roxie are as well.

By the way, Steve is talking with Lana, so if she is a bit horny when you get home, that would be why. I know my husband, he is telling her all the things he is going to do to her. Just the dirty talk from a different man will get her good and worked up for you.

As for me Ray, I like doggie, having my nipples pinched and my clit played with. Let's see how many times you can make me cum."

"I will do my best Kim."

"I know you will, see you tomorrow Ray."

With that she hung up the phone.

++++++++++

Lana was still blushing when I walked into the house.

"Sorry, I was on the phone and didn't get dinner going. Please forgive me." She said.

"Still blushing I see. Steve really got you going. No worries, lets go out for dinner tonight."

"I feel so naughty for letting a strange man get me this horny. But I couldn't help it."

"Steve was just talking dirty to you. Don't worry, I'm sure he will follow through with it in action tomorrow."

At dinner we talked about, how Lana was doing, our phone calls and what was in store for our next round of trials. Back at home we tried to abstain, but we were just too revved up to keep our hands to ourselves.

++++++++++

We arrived at the building about 5 minutes early. We took our usual seats and waited. Right on time, the voice we now know as Pete come over the speakers.

"Welcome Lana and Ray. Happy you decided to join us again. This might be your final trial with the Rooster Club. Are you both ready for today's activities?"

"Yes" we both responded

"I spoke with your guides, so I know you're both aware of the expectations today. Steve and Kim both assure me you are both ready to proceed, and you both know you can stop at any moment.

There will be mood music, but the songs are not used as a timer. Each session lasts 20 minutes, we will be starting again with Ray. After his 20 minutes are up, then Lanas time will start. When Lanas time is up, there will be at least a 10 minute break. Then another round begins.

Everyone in agreement?"

"Yes" we both said with excitement in our voices.

"Wonderful. Cloths really get in the way for this trial. Over by the fridge, you will both find robes. To kick off today's sexy events, we would like you to enjoy the next song dancing together, disrobing each other and getting your partner ready."

With that the music began playing. I pulled Lana close kissed her hard as my hands slowly began removing the cloths she carefully picked out and put on not long ago. Lana worked on removing my cloths at the same time. When we were down to just our undergarments, I danced us over to the robes, then danced us back to the middle of the room. When we were nude, we held each other tightly, swaying to the music, passionately kissing with my hard cock pressed between us. We just began groping when the song was coming to an end. I put the luxurious robe on Lana and she put the other on me.

It was not lost on me, there were six people watching us dance sensually, preparing one another for sex with them.

We ended the song with a loving kiss then returned to our seats.

The door opened and Jill and Brent came out. They were both wearing robes like we were. Brent joined my wife on the other seat, while Jill walked to me. Jill has the same body type as Lana. Same height, same weight, same shape. Of the three women, she is the closest to being with Lana as it could be.

I stood, when I took her in my arms, Jill kissed me deeply. We helped each other slide the robes from our bodies. Jill wasted no time and grabbed my already hard cock and stroked it a bit.

"You know Ray, this is all about the sex. No love or foreplay is needed. I assure you, I am ready."

I helped her to the sofa, laid her back and slipped a finger into her pussy. She was indeed ready for my cock. Moving one of her legs over the back of the sofa, I positioned myself. My cock lined up with the first cunt, other than Lana's, in several decades. Jill held her pussy open for me. I slowly sank into her warmth.

Jills pussy was not only wet and warm, but surprisingly tight. I leaned over and kissed her as I began pumping my hips, filling her over and over with my cock.

"Damn Jill, you feel fantastic. The way your pussy is holding me, you are feel fantastic."

"We have a little time, so enjoy me as much as I plan on enjoying you."

With that Jill started to match my strokes with her own pelvic motions. Lana moves similar, but Jill, made a little twist when I bottomed. We fucked like this for a bit, but I felt myself getting too excited. Carefully I began to reposition us. Working together, we got to where I was sitting and she was on me reverse cowgirl. In this position, her husband and my wife could easily see my cock, wet with her juices sliding in and out of her cunt. I enjoyed reaching around her to fondle her tits. Her nipples were harder than Lanas usually got.

Jill leaned back against me, her head laying back on my shoulder. I was thrusting my hips as much as I could forcing my cock in and out of her.

Her lips next to my ear, Jill said, "Think you can finish me from behind?"

"Fuck yeah."

Jill repositioned herself in doggie position, I slid back into her wet hole and started pounding her as much as I could without cumming myself. Reaching around, I started to finger her clit.

"Rub her asshole Ray." Brent said from the other sofa.

I changed position a bit and took my very wet finger and ran it in circles around her asshole. The other finger still working on her clit.

"Ohh Fuck, that's going to do it." Jill said. "Fuck me Ray, Make me cummmm."

She did cum, just not as vocally as Lana does.

"Not fair, my husband cheated. But that felt wonderful." Jill said.

After a few more minutes of me pumping her from behind. A small ding sounded.

"Two minute warning Ray" Brent said.

I picked up the pace, I was ready to cum in the wonderful cunt I had been enjoying. I also wanted Jill to cum again, so I doubled my efforts on her clit and sank my other finger into her ass.

Jill came again as I pulled my fingers free to grab her hips to sink in as deeply as I could as my cock erupted. I flooded her cunt.

A couple minutes later, Jill and I put our robes back on to watch the show our spouses were going to give.

As soon as they stood to remove their robes, Jill kissed me passionately. "Thank you lover, that was great. I am glad Lana shared you with me."

For the next 20 minutes Jill and I watched her husband fucking my wife. Brent had only been fucking Lana from behind for a few minutes when her first orgasm hit.

"Ohhh FUCK. I'm GONNA CUM. I'M CUMMING HARRRD." Lana let out. "Don't Stop Brent. Keep fucking me."

"Wow, Lana is a vocal one when she cums." Jill said. "The guys at the club love that."

Brent rolled Lana to her side, held one leg straight up and continued to pump my wife.

"Ohhh. Fuck that feels great. My tit's, Grab my tits. Ahhrrgg." Lana was completely gone.

I got to watch a strange mans cock fucking the pussy that was exclusively mine. I could see his big cock bringing my wife pleasure. I watched from just a few feet away as his cock, now covered in Lanas pussy juice, slid in and out of my wife's cunt. Brent took a finger, had Lana suck on it a minute, then used the wet finger to rub her clit.

Lana came a couple times before the 2 minute ding. Brent put her on her back, and really screwed her ass into the sofa. Brent flooded my wife right before his time was up. Lana came when she felt her pussy being filled.

After a couple minutes, Brent helped Lana to her feet before helped her on with the robe, I saw a glob of cum, sliding down my wife's leg. He kissed Lana with passion, helped her to the seat again. Brent and Jill walked from the room.

Pete came over the speakers.

"We will take a break now. There is a restroom through the door by the fridge. Steve and Kim will be bringing out some snack food in a couple minutes. Please relax and feel free to move around some."

keyboard
keyboard
100 Followers